Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Branch: Ekaterina

Feel no obligation to read these little bits of fanfic and such.

She closed her book and looked up at the sky blue eyes in front of her. "Do you need something?" Eliza asked.

"No," Alexander shook his head, taking a sit beside her.

Her eyes followed him as he did. "Then why are you here?"

"I like the view," he offered, and gestured to the city. From the top of the tower, the noise of the people below was only a hum. The afternoon sun was settling down between the two buildings on the horizon, but there was still enough light out for her to read.

After a moment, Eliza nodded. "It's nice," she agreed. "But you can see it just as well from your window."

Alexander shrugged. "I like it where I can feel the breeze. Also, it's too quiet in my room."
     She nodded again, looking over at the city. "I know the feeling."

It was quiet for another moment, then Alex cleared his throat. "So, what are you reading?" 

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

By the way, these might be connected, hence the use of the same character(s)...

Oliver knocked on his brother's door once before looking inside.

It took him a minute to locate the boy, who had somehow blended himself into the scenery. His head rested on his arm as he leaned against the desk, asleep. The hoodie matched the black of his chair and the black of the computer screen in front of him, which had fallen asleep as well. Oliver sighed and shook his head. He walked over to his brother.

"Alex," he said, shaking his shoulder. "Alex, wake up."

Alexander shifted, mumbling, "Leave me alone."

"Wake up. You fell asleep writing again."

"No, I didn't..."

Oliver tried dragging his younger brother out of the chair. "Come on, get up."
     "I don't want to..."

"Just get to your bed," he sighed, pulling Alex to his feet. "If you don't, you'll wish you did."

Alexander must not have been awake enough to argue, because he collapsed onto his bed wordlessly. Oliver watched with another sigh. He'd come to tell Alex some news he would've wanted to know, but there was no point telling him in this state. So he turned off the dim light and left, closing the door behind him.

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

His head still rang from the gunshot, but he managed to stay conscious. There wasn't much reward for that except pain in his side- where the bullet had lodged itself.

"Hang in there," a voice above him said. "An ambulance is on its way."
     Oliver managed a nod, trying not to focus on the blood seeping through his shirt and onto his palm. Rose is going to kill me, he thought. She had made him promise not to die, and here he was. I'm not going to die, he told himself. If it was fatal, I'd already be dead. Dissatisfied with that thought, he thought again, I would be in too much pain to think logically if I was going to die. Despite that assurance, he hoped the ambulance was here already.

Time seemed to drag out as he was rolled away on a stretcher. People were talking to him, but he didn't make an effort to understand what they were saying, too occupied with trying not to pass out. But he was forced into unconsciousness for what he would hear later was a surgery to remove the bullet.

White.

He blinked. Slowly, the white faded into a bright hospital room.

"Oliver."

He looked over at the dark-haired girl beside him. "Oh, hi."

Rose sighed. "I told you not to get yourself killed. This comes pretty close."
     "Hey, at least I didn't," he pointed out, looking down at himself.

She rolled her eyes, then sat in the chair that was next to his bed. "Steve told me what happened."

"I took one for the team," he said pointedly.

"By being stupid," she sighed. "Oliver, if you had died, I would have killed you."

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

These are super good, Bella!

I especially love #3. It's just...

I was moved by it.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Sphinx: Aw, thank you! 

"What's up?"
     Sarah broke out of her trance and looked to the person beside her. It was James. Again. She sighed, "Nothing." She started to walk away.

"Wait," he said, following her. "I, uh, made something for you."

She stopped. "What?"

James fumbled with a paper in his hands for a moment before he offered it to her. "Here."

Raising an eyebrow, she took the paper and looked over it. It was a poem, short but elegantly written in his handwriting. It was clear by the first line that it was about her.

When she finished, she looked up at him, full of questions. But he was gone. She heard a door close and assumed he shut himself up in his room again. Sarah looked over the poem once more, then shook her head and went to her own room.

He always does strange things like this, she thought, perplexed. I wouldn't mind it so much if Alex did them.

Sarah sighed to herself. Alexander was so intelligent, so mysterious... But all of his time was spent with Eliza. He'll never give me so much as a second thought.

While she sat wishing, James sat wondering what she thought of his gift.

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

Front sm

baseballking37

Branch: Janus

These are really good!

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

RIP Conner, you will never be forgotten

#3.14