Front sm

outsmartingdragon418

Branch: Lucian

Just went on Youtube today to find they changed the logo to promote a feminist channel called "Her Voice Is My Voice" - which aims to make women feel entitled to being better than men. Is bigotry really this bad, nowadays?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

fallingangel373

Branch: Ekaterina

It's International Women's Day

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

outsmartingdragon418

There's no need for an international women's day, really. We live in a world where men and women receive equal treatment, so a special day for making one specific gender is bigoted.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

Branch: Janus

The problem is, this world is not equal. Every other day is pretty much International Men's Day, and women are very underappreciated. Not only that, but we're discriminated against. We need an International Women's Day.

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@OutsmartingDragon418

Regarding your post: "There's no need for an international women's day, really. We live in a world where men and women receive equal treatment, so a special day for making one specific gender is bigoted."

In the US we have laws against gender inequality but people still treat women as objects. We do not live in a world of equality. Still today more women than men are bought and sold. You can even be forced to marry your abuser or to stay with them. And if you think they can escape, where would they go? In Saudia Arabia women can't drive cars! Many women around the world are told what to wear, they can't speak in public, they have a chaperon everywhere they go, they are sold, no justice is sought for crimes committed against them, they are denied an education, and they live a very different life from their male peers. The boys can do what they want. The girls? They don't have that luxury. And if they rebel, horrible things could and can happen to them. Many are forced by family to marry young. Women are the majority who are oppressed, It's safer in this world to be a boy and not a girl. Europe and North America aren't the world. I don't consider myself a modern feminist, but I do believe in gender equality. God created us as equals. 

~Monica

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

MY post didn't go through so to sum it all up -

Feminism does not equal bigotry.

:)

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

winterfrost107

Yes, woman and man we're both created in the image of God, but God made man to lead and woman to complement man.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

scarletactor17

Personally, I'm all for feminism. I believe in equality for both genders. The problem is though is that a few modern feminists have turned it from gender equality, to a man hating movement. They claim that they are oppressed here and there is a particular culture (won't say cause it is not appropriate here) here in the West, when they completely forget about women in Africa and Middle East who are so oppressed these days. They also claim that there is gender pay gap, but they don't factor in work hours (Women work less hours then man on average), the fact that men are more likely to die in a workplace, and women usually take more days off and it was proven that the gender pay was false, by a FEMALE Harvard Professor. A few also claim that men are disgusting because they, "spread their legs." The whole of modern feminism has just turned awful.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

winterfrost107

I understand stand your point. I was all for what feminist used to believe but now the whole thing is kind of ruined for me.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

challengerfire27

Branch: Tomas

Well, feminism isn't a bad thing. It's meant to empower women, as we have been looked down upon by society for thousands of years. Although women are not better than men, just as men are not better than women. Both genders are equal.

• Posted at:

~ Samurai Kyorugi Taegeuk ~

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Future Poomsae Champion

#FightLikeAGirl

Lee Dae-hoon <3