Branch: Ekaterina

Okie!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

stormflash46

Bump!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

griffindusk27

aka DecodingDetecting46

Branch: Janus

Even if we don't hear from everyone in about 24 hours, the RP will start then. Cool?

• Posted at:

/278762

Front sm

stormflash46

Okie

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

new rp, check it out please!: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

griffindusk27

aka DecodingDetecting46

The RP is open! I will post my first one later, either today or tomorrow. Please start at the funeral of Grace Cahill and the will reading and finding your team. Have fun!

• Posted at:

/278762

Front sm

stormflash46

Okie!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

griffindusk27

aka DecodingDetecting46

Riley's POV:

The only thing I could understand from this funeral was this fact: family sucks.

So far, I had seen the Kabra siblings, Jonah Wizard and his ever present father, plus many, many, many more people who, I guess, are related to me in some way, shape, or form. I stuck out like a sore thumb with all the rich outfits that were floating around, but my parents weren't stupid, and I knew the money in my bank account needed to be for school, not some fancy outfit. Right now, we were being herded into some room for a private will reading. I sat down and tried, very hard, to ignore the intense look Ian Kabra seemed to be giving me. "What, Ian?" I failed.

"You need to check your email, is all."

I moved away, my blood turning cold as Ian said that to me, and found a seat next to someone else. "Family sucks."

A smile was thrown my way. "Yeah."

"I'm Riley."

• Posted at:

/278762

Front sm

artisticangel2948

Can we have two characters?

Name: Amber Rory Cahill

Branch: Half Janus half Ekaterina with a little bit of Lucian
Team: One to three is fine
Apperance: Long, straight but a little bit wavy black hair with dark purple and turquoise highlights. She has one ocean blue eye, and an amber eye. Wears black glasses with little gold 3-D flowers on the sides. Pale skin. Usually wears a black shirt with a skull on it, black jeans, a leather jacket, and black sneakers with little silver and gold patterns

Personality: Introvert, shy, sings amazingly, very smart, a little bit cunning, good at hiding, she can be really kind or ruthless depending on the situation, but will always be kind of closed off

Special Talents: Languages, singing, dancing, planning, climbing, gymnastics

Family History: Her mother - Leona Cahill, half Ekaterina half Lucian was running from both of her branches because she was aiding the Madrigals (being an honorary Madrigal herself), and her father, Jake Dennison, was a Janus. He was a famous rapper, and when they met when Leona was captured while raiding the Janus base, he fell in love with her. She hated him, but he broke her out and they fell in love. Jake and Leona died when the Janus hunted them down - Jake for being a traitor, and Leona for... well, you guess

• Posted at:

My signature is in invisible ink!

A Janus

+ Ekaterina

+ Lucian

Honorary Madrigal

Daughter of Hades

Follower of Poseidon

Hunter of Artemis

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdragon6025

Name: Amethyst Jade Cahill

Branch: Half Lucian half Madrigal

Team: Two

Appearance: Medium length blond hair, blueish-green eyes, freckles, British, wears a ankle high tan boots with tassles, camel colored jacket, and a grass green velvet dress or golden colored sandals with sapphires set into the straps, a sapphire blue summer dress, and a deep blue velvet headband. She always wears eyeshadow to match her outfit (green or blue) and a necklace that is blueish-green (the pendant is the madrigal symbol) and a golden snake ring that twists around her finger like a snake

Special Talents: Lying, singing, flirting

Family History: She is the daughter of a famous Lucian and a Madrigal. Her father (the Madrigal) abandoned them when she was born, so Amethyst (nicknamed Amy) grew up a bit of a snobby daughter of a rich Lucian

Personality: Pretty much like Natalie

Other: Crush on Ian Kabra

• Posted at:

My Bae Squad:

Glory of the Rainwings

Tsunami of the SeaWings

Evan Tolliver

Draco Malfoy the Slytherin

Nico diAngelo, Son of Hades

Lincoln Perry, my Current Crush

Glorybringer