Front sm

stormflash46

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi guys! I was searching around through the forums when I got inspired to write about what happened after the double cross series. I wrote 2 chapters already, but here is a taste. Tell me if you want more.

Thanks for checking this out!

-stormflash46

Prologue

Ian Kobra stared back at himself in the mirror. Cuffs straight... check... my bow tie is just a little crooked... there. Cara Pierce, his girlfriend, had told him that a tux was a little much for the movies, but that didn't stop Ian. A gentleman should look perfect when he is on a date. Especially when your with someone who can look good without even trying. She was so much like Amy Cahill, yet not. Ian remembered when he had had a thing for Amy, but then he met Cara. She understood him better then anyone he ever met. She had had to betray her parents just like Ian. She understood how it felt to be responsible for your parents being in jail. She just understood. She was amazing. Now it was time to get Cara.

Ian got into his car. He was supposed to pick up Cara for the movie. He drove down to Cara's apartment. Strangely, all the lights were off and a flash light shown in Cara's room. That odd... thought Ian. Oh, no... Did someone break in? Is Cara okay? Ian was starting to panic. He stuck his hand under his seat and felt around. It has to be here......Years ago, when he was still working to defeat Cara's father, he put some Lucian "tools" under his car seat just in case. He had left most of them there just to be safe. He had to get there in time! There! His hand wrapped around found a small tranquilizer. Best he could do. He had to hurry if he was to save Cara in time. He put the tranquilizer in his pocket and ran to the apartment building and through the two front doors open. The woman at the desk smiled when she saw him but when she saw his face she look alarmed. "May I help you, young man? Is everything okay?" She asked. " Call the police! Someone broke into my girlfriends room!"Ian said as he ran past her and into the elevator. The woman grabbed the phone and dialed immediately. "Stay here kid, and wait for the police!" But Ian was already in the elevator and the doors were closing. He clicked the 5th floor and waited impatiently. Hurry stupid thing! He felt for his tranquilizer in his pocket. It was still there. Ding! The elevator had reached the 5th floor. He ran to his girlfriend's apartment and put his ear to the door. Footsteps. He silently twisted the doorknob and peaked through the small opening he had made. The apartment was ransacked. Everything was everywhere. Then he heard the shuffling of papers in Cara's room. He stepped in and silently closed the door behind him. He pulled his tranquilizer out of his pocket and pointed it out in front of him. He causally stepped over a overturned chair. His heart was beating fast now. Where was Cara? That's when he saw it. Blood all around her, on the floor. "Ian......" Cara whispered up at him with a look of horror on her face.
Ian was frozen were he was. He opened his mouth to say something but no sound came out. Good thing to, thought Ian. Whoever is in here probably would have heard him.... and whatever I would have said would have probably been like "Cara, what are you doing here?" Or something. Ian crouched down beside her and picked up some rags that were one the floor and tried to stop the bleeding. He placed his tranquilizer on the floor beside him. He had totally forgot about the intruder. Tears came into Ian's eyes as he looked at Cara. She was clearly in a ton of pain and was having a heard time staying conscious. She but her lip and held back tears, which was useless. "Ian..." She said again. "Its okay Cara, your going to be fine. The police are one their way. I'm... I'm going to call for a ambulance." He was crying now. He reached into his pocket and took out his phone dialed 911. "911, what is your emergency?" Said the woman on the line. She is so calm, thought Ian. "I need help! My girlfriend has been shot and she needs an ambulance!" Ian said, unable to control his voice any longer, broke out sobbing. Cara closed her eyes and didn't open them. Ian, sobbing, felt for a pulse and got a faint one. "...just stay calm, kid. Where are you? Start at the beginning." She said calmly with a little more then hint a urgency. He kept sobbing. You must get your self under control and tell them, or she will die and it will be all your fault. "Kid, if you want to save her, you need to tell me what happened." She said firmly. "Okay, ok. I saw a flashlight in th...." then Ian remembered. BOOM! And everything went black

Thanks again!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

stormflash46

I have wrote 4 chapters now... lol

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

You should continue

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

stormflash46

Okay, so I am just going to post this 1 chapter and see.....

Chapter 1

"He'll be here any minute!" Yelled Dan Cahill. Atticus and Jake Rosenbloom were coming to Attleboro for Atticus's summer vacation from college. Jake had some business to attend to, so he would arrive the next day. Amy Cahill smiled. It was good to see Dan happy again. "You think he still has his dreadlocks?" Said Amy, half jokingly. "Atticus would never part with those, Amy. I'm surprised at you!" Said Dan. They were up in their command center watching the driveway cameras for Atticus. Dan was practically bursting with excitement. He bounced up and down in his chair. Somethings never change, thought Amy. "There he is!!" Sure enough, Atticus, dreadlocks and all, was up the driveway to the intercom in a taxi. "Atticus Rosenbloom, here for the Cahills." Said Atticus. His voice was deeper then Amy remembered and a little taller, but all in all, he was the same as he was two years ago. "Dan Cahill, you may pass." Said Dan. I was right, something's never do change, thought Amy.

"....and last, but not least, Saladin's bed." Said Dan. He had just showed Atticus around the whole house. "Where is Saladin?" Asked Atticus. "Laundry pile as usual, didn't I tell you about that?" Dan asked. "I think so." Atticus sat on the couch. " Jake says hi, by the way, Amy." He said as Amy and Dan sat on the other chairs. Amy blushed slightly and smiled. But what are you supposed to say that though? Dan asked himself. "So why isn't he here?" Asked Dan. Amy glared at Dan, but before she could say, anything Atticus spoke up"He's finishing some stuff up for dad." "Cool." Said Dan. Awkward silence. Doesn't usually happen around Atticus... probably because Amy is here. Just then Amy's phone rang. When she glanced at the caller ID, she looked worried. "It's from a hospital." She said. "Well answer or whoever is callings patients are going to die." Cracked Dan. "Get it?" He said. For some reason, Amy and Atticus couldn't stop laughing,it wasn't that funny... thought Dan. Amy sobered, and answered her phone. "Hhhello?" Said Amy. "Yes, this is. What can I do for you?" Since when did Amy say that? Thought Dan. Dan watched her face. Now it was full of concern and horror as she listened to whoever was on the other line. "How awful!" Amy exclaimed suddenly. "Ok, thank-you for telling me." "Ok I'll wait." I won't. "What is it?" I say. "Ian was found unconscious with Cara in her apartment. According to these people, Ian came to get Cara , but saw a flashlight in Cara's room. He ran into the apartment building and told a lady to call The police. He apparently went into the room called the police and told them his girlfriend had been shot. He was in the middle of telling the police what had happens went they heard a bang and it hung up. Someone set off a small bomb in that room. He was found in the room unconscious with a huge goose bump on his head and some scratches. Cara was not as lucky. She.......she's dead." A silence came over the room. Not that it wasn't already there though, thought Dan. How could Cara be dead? How could that be? "Ian wants to talk to us. The nurse is getting him situated." She put it on speaker. Ian's voice filled the room. "Uh... hi Amy." Dan saw Amy smile out of the corner of his eye. "Hi Ian. Are you okay?" Said Amy with genuine concern. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay. Just a little shaken." Ian said. "I bet." Dan said, finally joining the conversation. "Hey, is that Dan?" Ian asked. "Who else would it be." I mumble, but loud enough for the speakers to caught it. "We're sorry about Cara, Ian. We know how hard this must be for you." Amy said. "Um Cara?" Something wasn't right. "Duh, Ian. Cara. We're sorry." Dan said. "Haha guys, what are you talking about?" Ok, something definitely isn't right. Wait a second... did Ian lose his memory? "You don't remember?" Dan asked. "Not Cara, I don't. Should I?" Great. Just great. He forgot his own girlfriend, who just died. "At least he won't have to grieve, right?" Dan said. Amy glared at me, but she looked really scared. One question was swirling around in all of our minds, even in Atticus's. How much does Ian remember?

I can go on if you want..... like I said, I have 4 finished chapters.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Plz go on (just don't kill of Cara)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

stormflash46

Sorry, I already wrote this next chapter so.....please don't kill me for this!!!

Chapter 2

Jake closed his laptop and closed his eyes. He was about to land in Attleboro and he needed a little more sleep before he saw Amy. Amy, thought Jake. It had been awhile before he had seen her. Does she still feel the same way after all this? Of course she does, thought Jake. Why wouldn't she? They had been texting back and forth for a year and a half, but who new what it would be like to see her again in person. Well at least there isn't anymore competition from her cousins. Jake had one cousin in mind when he thought this. Ian. Amy had said that something had happened with her and Ian when they were in the clue hunt, but there was nothing anymore. Plus, Jake thought. He has a girlfriend. Ian was no longer a threat to his relationship with Amy. Good thing to. Jake and Ian were finally okay with each other. Now he had to get some sleep....

Jake woke up with a start and realised that they had just landed. The kid beside him was shaking him violently. "Wake up, Mr. We just landed and you might be left on the plan. That would actually be kinda funny, though." Not for me. "Thanks, kid." Jake put his laptop in his backpack and went to the gate. All of the sudden, his phone rang. It was Amy. Jake cleared his throat and answered. "Hi Ames, I just landed." He sounded a little sleepy, but another then that, he sounded great. "Hey Jake. I called to tell you that there is a small problem..." her voice trailed off. "What is it Ames? Are you okay? Is Atticus okay?" What was wrong? "Oh no, were fine. Its just that Ian isn't....." Amy told him what had happened and their conversation with Ian. "I think he lost some of his memory, Jake. He doesn't remember Cara. He thinks I need the serum antidote to save me. I think he only remembers when I took the serum and when we were fighting Pierce. Before he met Cara. I just don't know the exact time. We haven't told him anything yet, but I think we should. I need you to come to Graces mansion and watch Atticus for us." Great. Just great. Cara is dead, Ian lost his memory, and Atticus's vacation is ruined. "No, we'll go with you." Jake said. "Jake, he.. well he doesn't really like you... I mean back then he didn't..."Amy said. "We tolerated each other, he'll be fine." Amy didn't say anything. She was thinking. After a minute, Amy finally said " alright, meet us at the mansion." "We'll fix this, Amy. Together." Jake said. "I hope so, Jake. I hope so." Said Amy.

It gets better! I have big plans for this book!-

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

I'm just gonna go ahead and give you the next chapter.

Chapter 3

Ian looked up at Amy from his hospital bed. She smiled at him. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I never liked Jake anyway. He's coming by the way, he wants to help you." "No! He'll ruin this!" Exclaimed Ian. Amy smiled. " it couldn't be avoided. I'm sorry, Ian." "Well, I guess we'll have to make the best of it. Shall we poison Jake if he gets in the way?" Asked Ian. Amy's smile was dreamy as she said "You know me so well...."

Ian woke with a start. He looked around the hospital room. Dan was sitting on a chair with his laptop, typing furiously. "What are you doing, Dan?" Asked Ian. Dan looked up and grinned. His smile is just like Amy's, thought Ian. "Entering in the sweepstakes for a sports car." He sounded really excited. "I hate to brake it to you, but you can't drive yet." Said Ian. Dan grinned again. "Says who? I drove all over the place in the clue hunt. Who's going to stop me?" Ian rolled his eyes and frowned. Dan should be trying to find the antidote for Amy. Ian told Dan this thought. Dan smirked. "Been there, done that. Amy's saved." What had I missed? "How?" Dan grinned again. "Your girlfriend helped us, dummy." Girlfriend? Ian thought. I don't have one. What is wrong with Dan? Could it be possible that Dan time traveled back to tell Ian that they found the antidote? And that had a girlfriend? That wasn't possible. But still, He hoped that his girlfriend was Amy. After all, she had said yes in his dream. Ian's thoughts were interrupted bye the door opening. Amy walked in followed bye Atticus and... Jake. Jake was Amy's "friend". He almost was her boyfriend, but he went off to college. Then he had to come back and ruin Ian's plan to tell Amy his feelings for her. Jake wouldn't stop him this time. Ian realised Dan was speaking. "........I don't think he even remembers the clue hunt!" Finished Dan. What? Why wouldn't I? "Of course I do Dan, how could I forget? I remember Atticus and.... well I don't remember your name... Jane is it?" Ian said. Jake's face turned red with anger. Yes! Ian had set him off. But before Jake could say anything, Amy put her hand gently, but firmly on his arm. Almost like she was trying to tell him something. Jake calmed a little and said "what do you remember then, Ian?" "Yeah, what's the last thing you remember before you woke up here?" Dan joined in. Ian thought for a minute. Let's see. "Dan got kidnapped, but we found him. Oh.. and Pony...." Ian couldn't finish, in fear that his voice might rise like a little girls. Amy's face clouded at the mention of Pony. Pony had died trying to save Dan from being kidnapped. All the team had left of him was his laptop, Ponyrific. Dan looked just as sad, but a little amused. "That much memory lost?" What? How had he lost his memory? Come to think of it, how had he gotten here in the first place? Ian couldn't remember. Did I miss something big? How long had Ian been asleep? Did Amy still care about him? Or did she still like Jake

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

I'm going to post the rest of the chapters I have wrote.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Chapter 3

Ian looked up at Amy from his hospital bed. She smiled at him. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I never liked Jake anyway. He's coming by the way, he wants to help you." "No! He'll ruin this!" Exclaimed Ian. Amy smiled. " it couldn't be avoided. I'm sorry, Ian." "Well, I guess we'll have to make the best of it. Shall we poison Jake if he gets in the way?" Asked Ian. Amy's smile was dreamy as she said "You know me so well...."

Ian woke with a start. He looked around the hospital room. Dan was sitting on a chair with his laptop, typing furiously. "What are you doing, Dan?" Asked Ian. Dan looked up and grinned. His smile is just like Amy's, thought Ian. "Entering in the sweepstakes for a sports car." He sounded really excited. "I hate to brake it to you, but you can't drive yet." Said Ian. Dan grinned again. "Says who? I drove all over the place in the clue hunt. Who's going to stop me?" Ian rolled his eyes and frowned. Dan should be trying to find the antidote for Amy. Ian told Dan this thought. Dan smirked. "Been there, done that. Amy's saved." What had I missed? "How?" Dan grinned again. "Your girlfriend helped us, dummy." Girlfriend? Ian thought. I don't have one. What is wrong with Dan? Could it be possible that Dan time traveled back to tell Ian that they found the antidote? And that had a girlfriend? That wasn't possible. But still, He hoped that his girlfriend was Amy. After all, she had said yes in his dream. Ian's thoughts were interrupted bye the door opening. Amy walked in followed bye Atticus and... Jake. Jake was Amy's "friend". He almost was her boyfriend, but he went off to college. Then he had to come back and ruin Ian's plan to tell Amy his feelings for her. Jake wouldn't stop him this time. Ian realised Dan was speaking. "........I don't think he even remembers the clue hunt!" Finished Dan. What? Why wouldn't I? "Of course I do Dan, how could I forget? I remember Atticus and.... well I don't remember your name... Jane is it?" Ian said. Jake's face turned red with anger. Yes! Ian had set him off. But before Jake could say anything, Amy put her hand gently, but firmly on his arm. Almost like she was trying to tell him something. Jake calmed a little and said "what do you remember then, Ian?" "Yeah, what's the last thing you remember before you woke up here?" Dan joined in. Ian thought for a minute. Let's see. "Dan got kidnapped, but we found him. Oh.. and Pony...." Ian couldn't finish, in fear that his voice might rise like a little girls. Amy's face clouded at the mention of Pony. Pony had died trying to save Dan from being kidnapped. All the team had left of him was his laptop, Ponyrific. Dan looked just as sad, but a little amused. "That much memory lost?" What? How had he lost his memory? Come to think of it, how had he gotten here in the first place? Ian couldn't remember. Did I miss something big? How long had Ian been asleep? Did Amy still care about him? Or did she still like Jake?

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Fascinating. Just don't make Cara die. You said Ian only remembered unstoppable. Make him think Cara's Amy and give The antidote a different side effect. 

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Branch: Lucian

Interesting. I love fanfics but no one ever posts them any more. I'm thinking about posting one of my own, but for now I think I'll stick to reading yours.

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

stormflash46

Thanks guys! Here is the net few chapters I have wrote.

Chapter 4

Amy awoke to silence. Her bed was comfortable, but she just couldn't sleep. How were they going to restore Ian's memory? Who would do this? Why was the intruder in Cara's house in the first place? Amy didn't know. How was she going to do this? Take it one at a time, Amy. Amy said to herself. Oh right, like I did with everything else. Amy wasn't the leader of the family any more. A few years ago, she and Dan had decided that it would be best if everyone got a turn for four years and then switched. Her turn had come and gone along with Ian's and Dan's. It was Jonah's turn now. Not the brightest thing they had every done. Jonah was their pop star cousin. He was really famous. His dad help along beside him. Jonah hadn't wanted to take Graces mansion, so he used his own and installed a command center in his as well. Jonah was always busy. Amy would have to contact Jonah first thing tomorrow and tell him what happened. Someone knocked on Amy's bedroom door. "Come in." It was Dan. "Can't sleep either?" Amy asked. Dan shook his head. "Atticus kept me awake and when he finally went to bed, I didn't want to sleep." Dan said. Amy smiled. She knew what that was like. Dan sat on the edge of Amy's bed. "How do we get Ian his memory back?" He asked. Amy shook her head. "I have absolutely no idea. I've been wondering the same thing." Dan looked at her "I don't think anyone knows..." Amy knew where he was going with this. "We can't give up! We won't! We owe it to him. We can't just accept that he lost years of memory without some fight for the truth!" Dan nodded. "I know. But, well.... I understand that he would lose some memory, but years.......it doesn't seem right.... know what I mean?" She did. How could he have lost so many years with a small explosion and a bump on his head? It didn't make sense. "Well find out soon. Jonah will know what to do." Said Amy. Dan nodded. "We better hurry, to. The truth might runaway from us if we don't."

And the next....

Chapter 5

Jake woke up, got dressed and ran to the breakfast table for cereal. Amy wasn't there yet. Hmm that wasn't like her. She never used to be late. Atticus came down the stairs, still in his pj's. "Morning, Jake. Where's Amy?" Said Atticus. "I have no idea. I think I'll go check on her. Where's Dan?" Asked Jake. "Late night. He'll probably still be sleeping when he walks down the stairs. I'll get him later." Whatever. Dan would probably hate him if he woke him up from his dreams. Jake climbed the stairs to Amy's room. Before he knocked, he put his ear to the door. Sniffling. Was Amy crying? Jake wanted to help her. Isn't that what he should do? Jake knocked gently before he over thought it. He heard her jump back in bed and sniff a few more times. Hmmm..... why? But before he could think anymore about that, Amy called softly from inside her room "Come in." Here's what you wanted, Jake. He said to himself. Jake open the door a bit and peaked in. He saw Amy laying under her covers, with only her head popping out. Her pillow cases were wet in some areas and tear stains were on her face. "Are you okay?" Jake asked. "I'm...I'm fine." Said Amy. He could hear the strain in her voice. Why? Jake asked himself again. Jake stepped in and shut the door behind him. "Amy, I can tell something's wrong. What happened? Are you okay?" Asked Jake. Amy sighed. She propped herself up with her elbow and said " Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anyone." Jake nodded. Amy continued. "Someone snuck into my room last night. They took one of my diaries and something's from my memory box. No big deal...." Jake could tell it was. That's why she was crying. Jake could tell she was freaked out of her mind. Why would someone want to steal a diary and something's that only Amy would miss. Unless.... No. Could it be this again? He stared at Amy. Everyone thought that it was just Amy and Dan who could read each others mind, but sometimes this happened to Jake and Amy. Jake knew Amy was thinking the same thing as him. There was something special one of her dead relatives had given Amy that someone wanted, or didn't want us to have. But why the diary? Did it give us a clue on the things that the person stool? Either way, there was no way either of them could tell anyone about this....... They would only tell anyone if it got worse. It's not they needed to tell anyone at the moment. It couldn't get to much worse then this. Someone braking into your room when your sleeping and stealing things. What if Amy had woken up? It definitely couldn't get to much worse.

But it did. Much worse then they expected.

More coming! Thanks!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

And the next few...

Chapter 6

Ian woke from a nightmare about pink ponies eating him alive. He was sweating like crazy. Ian looked around the hospital room. No pink ponies with fangs. All good. What time was it? 2:43 am. Go back to sleep, Ian. Ian said to himself. Ian closed his eyes. Couldn't. Count sheep? One two three four five six seven....... ten eleven........twenty-nine.......one hundred and ten....... Ian started thinking about Amy. She always came to his mind now. Part of him felt like he had forgotten a whole lot of their past, so he didn't talk about It to her. He just wanted to tell her how he had felt, how he felt now, and how he would feel if she said she liked him as much as he liked her. Oh, he was supposed to be counting sheep. Where was he? Ian didn't remember. Should he start over? Nah, he didn't care anymore. Dan had said his girlfriend had helped save Amy. He needed answers. What did he not remember, he needed details. Lots of details. But he wouldn't be able to see it like he would have if he had been there. Okay, he didn't need it to be to detailed. Had Amy said anything about her feelings for him, but he forgot? Had he said something about his feelings, but forgot? If he had, had she turned him down? Or had he changed his mind? This was all so confusing. To much work when your trying to sleep. Okay, but I have to demand answers tomorrow. And with that last thought, Ian drifted off again.

Ian woke up again from the same nightmare. Sweating again. Ian looked around the room again. This time, someone was climbing through the window to his room! Ian had no idea what to do. Being a Lucian, Ian went over his options in his head. Should he scream? Nope, the intruder would probably kill him, get what he wanted, and leave. Hide? The intruder would notice. Fight? The intruder would most likely over power him. The only option left was to pretend to be sleeping. Then what? What if the intruder had come to kill him? He couldn't know anything much. Especially if, according to the others, he had lost some of his memory. Why would they want him? What did he know? Or was it something he didn't know......

Next one...

Chapter 7

The intruder climbed into the small hospital room, reached back out the window, and pulled up a bag that looked like those doctor bags you see on movies. Then more goons started to poor in. Ian shut his eyes again. He was scared out of his mind. His mind kept searching for a explanation on why these........ things were here. Were they trying to make him forget more? Because, one thing was for sure, He had forgotten a lot. Ian heard the intruders footsteps coming closer to his bed. Okay, now Ian was thoroughly freaked out. Ian could probably have heard his heart beating in China. Ian could feel, smell, and hear the intruders breath against his face. Ian thought about opening his eyes, but that would make matters worse. Pretty much all he had was a bed with the tv controls on the armrests..... a plan formed in Ian's mind. It was crazy, but it was all he had. Ian risked a peak out of the crack of his open eye. They were at least 7 goons. All were on one side of the room, away from the window, all, securing the room. Every place besides the window. It looked like there was some sort of rope they had used to climb up the building. Ian closed one eye. All he needed was one more piece of information. He had to. He risked opening his other eye for a split second. They were approaching with a syringe full of a see through mixture that looked like water. Ian knew that is definitely wasn't water. It was now or never. It had to work. It just had to. Ian prayed it would. Action time. Ian hit the volume all the way up on the tv and pressed the on button, bracing his ears for a sound bomb. "WELCOME TO ATTLEBORO'S NEWS REPORT! HERE WE WILL SHOW YOU THE TOP FIVE MOST NEAR MISSES O...." Ian didn't hear the rest. His ears hurt so bad. He jumped out of the bed, rushed to the window and started to climb down the rope. It was pretty far up. Ian normally was afraid of heights, but he was in to much of a hurry to notice. Almost to much of a hurry, anyway. Why me? Thought Ian as he climb down the rope. There were hand holds so he couldn't just slide down. Not like he could if they weren't here, thought Ian. Ian was about 7 Windows from solid ground when his rope started to shake. He looked up. One of the goons was sawing away at the rope with a knife! It was about to snap. Ian was panicking. He looked for another way out of this. There had to be another way. It hit him about two seconds before the rope snapped. The window seals. They were thin, but it was his only choice. Ian stepped into one just as his rope gave way. It fell. That had worked! Ian glanced up. They were throwing another rope down from the window and started down. Ian got on the rope to and worked as fast as possible to get to the ground. When he finally reached it, he broke out into a full all out run. No way Ian would ever go back to a hospital.

More coming....

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Here we go

Chapter 8

Amy woke up from a pretty deep sleep. Someone was at the gate to the mansion. Amy put her robe on and went to the command center. Everyone was there. Amy looked at the camera footage from on top of the gate. A lone figure stood in a..... dress? Nightgown? Banging on the gate. It couldn't seem to find the intercom button. This was creepy. Atticus looked extremely frightened and was clinging to Jake. Jake look scared to. Who wouldn't be if someone shows up in the middle of the night in a nightgown, banging on your gate? Whatever it was finally found the intercom button and said "Amy... Dan! It's Ian! Let me in! Hurry, they might see me here!" Amy pressed the intercom button on their side. "What are you doing here Ian? Who might see you?" Atticus looked less frightened and he and Dan found the humor in it. "Yeah, what's the matter Ian, we already talked about this. If the nurse says you need a shot, you need a shot. You can't run like a coward." Said Dan. Amy glared at him, but Jake and Atticus kept laughing. They opened the gate and Ian rushed in toward the house.

Amy came in from the kitchen with some hot cocoa while Atticus and Jake went to see if they could find some clothes for Ian. Ian complained about how cheap the material and the clothes themselves were, but Ian put them on anyway. "I would have even wore a pink shirt with sparkles to get out of that." Said Ian.
"But what happened, Ian?" Amy asked. Ian told her and the other boys about the intruders. Amy had tears in her eyes when he finished and was blinking rapidly to cover them. "We're so glad your ok, Ian." Said Amy. Jake was staring at her, his eyes asking if I was going to tell them about the diary and memory box. Amy sat there, thinking whether she should or not. Well they have a right to know..... thought Amy. Yeah, but they will worry.... Amy finally decided to tell them. To answer Jake, she gave Jake an admiring smile. He smiled back. When Amy told them, Jake acted as if he had just heard it, but Amy knew better. He was such a good actor. But what Amy and jake didn't know was that someone had been watching their whole little exchange.

Ok, that is all I have written so far. I am working on the 9th. Can't give any spoilers. Please leave a comment. 

Thanks,

StormFlash46

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

thats great 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

stormflash46

Okay, I just realized that my characters haven't done much for Ian yet, so after this chapter, they are gonna finally help the guy. If you get depressed easily, I suggest reading something happy or something after this. I don't think its depressing, but someone I know got really depressed after reading this, so don't have this be the last thing you read. Just some advice.

Chapter 9

The next morning, Jake came down to breakfast. Amy wasn't there again, Ian wasn't either, but Dan and Atticus were. "Amy will be down in a minute." Atticus said. Jake nodded as he took some waffles and drowned them in syrup. Amy came down a second later, looking refreshed and happy. "Good morning, guys!" Amy said with a huge smile. Amy started doing some artsy thing with the strawberries and whipped cream. Girls. Dan and Atticus just stared at her with their mouths open. "Ummm..... good morning to you to, Amy." Amy smiled at him over her shoulder. Haha, what was wrong with Amy? "Could you take Ian his waffles Jake?" Asked Amy. Dan and Atticus snickered. Jake was taken back by this one. "What's wrong with Ian? Why can't he get his own food?" Jake asked. Amy turned around, and said " He isn't feeling up to,getting out of bed right now. He just survived a brake in, cut him some slack." Amy handed the fancy waffles to Jake and smiled. "You can do it, Jake." Dan and Atticus burst out laughing. Jake glared at them and stomped up the stairs to Ian's room. Jake opened Ian's door. Ian jumped under his covers. "Ever heard of knocking before you enter from where you came from? Though, were you came from, there probably wasn't any doors at all." Typical Ian. Not true. Old typical Ian. Had Ian forgot his feelings for Cara? Probably. No wonder he has been.....distant, distasteful, etc. He likes Amy again. Well.... how in the world could Jake fix this? Ian was in the middle of talking. Better pay attention to Ian the great. "...and I see you brought me waffles. Did Amy do this? How sweet of her." Yes, but I brought it up here to you, you-
Ian was talking again. "Close the door for a moment, Jake." Jake looked at Ian weird, but obeyed. He sounded like a parent telling you that you were doing something wrong and needed to stop. This didn't sound good. But it would probably make him laugh. Ian looked like he was searching for words for whatever he was going to say. "Spit it out, Kobra. I don't have all day." Said Jake. That made Jake feel so much better. "Just stay away from Amy." Ian blurted. Jake looked weird at Ian again. "Umm what?" Jake asked. Ian looked almost pleased with himself. He continued. "She told you to stay out of her family business. She told you you weren't a Cahill. You shouldn't be here, Jake. She doesn't want you." Ian said, looking proud of himself for saying it finally. Jake stared at Ian. "I don't know what your talking about. Amy asked me and Att to come. We're trying to help you." Jake said. Ian smiled. "I think you do know what I'm talking about I was there. She told you to leave. And she only asked you to come here because Dan and Atticus are friends. It would be rude not to invite the older brother." Jake was getting angry now. Amy loved him........Right? "When did Amy say this? Oh, yeah. When she took the serum. She was trying to protect us. That was years ago. Ian, you have a girlfriend.....correction, Had. She died. Maybe a little respect for the dead? I mean, her funeral is in a few days. And your telling me to stay away from my girlfriend?" Jake said. Okay, maybe he had shouted a little loudly, but it was the truth. It needed to be said, right? Ian looked a little green. All the color and confidence had drained out of his face. "Amy is your girlfriend again? When did this happen? When did I have a girlfriend and how did she die?" Ian looked miserable. Jake felt sorry for him. He knew how it felt to love Amy so much, but there was another guy in the way. However, he had no idea how it felt to loose your memory and suddenly be told that your girlfriend had died when you didn't have one in the first place. "Amy isn't technically my girlfriend, I mean, you could call it that, but we haven't really talked about it." Ian perked up a bit. "So your not her boyfriend?" Jake wanted to take this off him and Amy. He didn't want to encourage Ian. Amy was his. So Jake did something else. "Your girlfriend loved you a lot, Ian. You guys were perfect together." Ian looked at his hands. "I get it. You want me to ask what my girlfriend was like so you can take it off you and Amy. Just answer the blasted question!" Jake looked at Ian. Okay, time to leave. Jake turned to go. But he couldn't resist this last remark. "You don't even care about your girlfriend. Why would Amy want someone who would forget her right away?" And he left, feeling slightly guilty, but good. He could hear Ian shouting at him as he left. "...it's not my fault!!"

Haha yeah. Now we go help Ian. Please leave a comment and tell some friends because so far, there are only like three people reading this. It would really help. Thanks! Sorry for making someone sad. (If I did) thanks again!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Ok please just tell me if I should go on or not because that would really help. Just comment what you think. 

Thx

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Bump

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Continue.

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!