Front sm

amazingtiger219

Branch: Ekaterina

When Clev left, someone said it was the beginning of the Silver Age. I have to say my eyes lit up a bit when I saw that post. I hadn't known Clev very well, but from the glimpses of her that I caught, I could tell she was great.

Now, we're meeting a couple of bumps. People are leaving, Scholastic was hacked, and other things. I've seen this happen to people before. To me before. you're probably going to think of me as some attention hog once you read the next paragraph, but I think it's necessary for my point.

I've lived my life thinking of myself as a spoiled, rich, brat. (I was, really, but that's beside the point.) My mother never really liked me, and my father couldn't help me. My brother was and is a jerk who "protects" me but only gets me in trouble. I turned into a terrible person. I was feared. People called me things behind my back. I sank into depression. I could hardly look anyone in the eye.

Okay, the last paragraph was a bit off topic. My point is that we need to persevere. I'm guessing that most have heard the proverb "No pain. No gain." Well, we need to do that. We can't let all of this bring us down. We're stronger than this. I know that these are trying times, but we need to work to survive. We need to build up. Did the U.S. give up during the Great Depression? No. They worked hard and freed themselves. When pioneers sailed to America, did they sit around? No they built colonies. In the same way, we need to work. We need to build. We need to make this MB better than ever!

If you agree, put #thesilverage in your signature.

In short, don't give up.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

scarletdragon2027

Sphinx said that :3

#SilverAge

• Posted at:

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -W. Shakespeare  

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Branch: Lucian

(not to be a party pooper or anything but there was already a silver age heh)

I'm not really invested in whatever everyone's feeling down about, but yeah. No matter what the problem is, don't give up, guys.

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

amazingtiger219