Front sm

scarletdragon2027

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm going to tell you the tale of Sphinx.

Ever since she was a young girl, her parents abused her, and fought a lot, and she was.. um.. you know, that thing by her father's friends. She never really had a childhood, she had to be strong since she was little. Her schoolmates made fun of her and called her names and other rude things, and she could never tell anyone about it.

Her little brother died when he was young, and her grandmother, who was the only one who really cared about what she was going through died from cancer. Then, her parents decided to divorce and send her into foster care, taking her sister with them to wherever they went. The kids in the foster home didn't like her either and hurt her a lot.

Then she was adopted, and dealt with her foster dad's abusive girlfriend, a trip to the hospital, some bullies who told her things that no one should ever be told, and she started sinking into depression again.

Look. Sphinx isn't okay. Her depression is brutal, she is somewhat bipolar, she hallucinates, she has ADD, and a ton of other things that mess with her every waking moment.

So if you have any suggestions to help her through her current mess, please post them. Please. She won't answer her phone. I'm hoping that she'll come on here on a whim and check this thread.

-Mariah

(Sphinx. If you're reading this, I care for you very much.)

Mods, let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -W. Shakespeare  

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Sphinx if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I also care very much about you and that I am praying for you!! Stay strong girl!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

agentclue77

Wow...I just...wow. Someone her age should have NEVER gone through so much...

Look, Sphinx, I'm terrible at trying to help people out but I'll try my best. You have been one of the strongest people I know (even if it's online). Look, if you just confide in Him, He WILL help you.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

dragonflying601

Talk to a therapist. Really. Depression can be dangerous. What she needs to do is get in touch with someone who can help her with this. A therapist will help. And remember, the MB is always here to support whoever needs to be supported :) 

But seriously, this seems like a very serious problem you've got. Talk to an adult that you trust about her. Responsible adults are invaluable in cases like this.

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

scarletdragon2027

Sarah-

I keep trying to make her work on.. stuff..

Thankfully, I know she's using the app. And she went on Sunday.

• Posted at:

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I don't know what to say... That is awful. Truly awful. And I am so, so sorry. I have been so insensitive and I feel horrible that I haven't been there for you as much as I should have. I am so sorry. 

Just remember that He is always with you. No matter what He WANTS to help. He sends us trials to become stronger, to find ourselves, to learn to fight. As long as you keep fighting, it will all work out. :) I know it's hard now, but nothing lasts forever except happiness. You are amazing, Sphinx. Yo are doing all you can. Let your Father in Heaven do the rest. Keep trying. Keep fighting. I love you so much. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Sphinx, if you're reading this, then I just want you to know that I know what you're going through. In fact, a lot of people on here probably do too. Most who have met me think I'm a spoiled rich brat. I must admit I was like that, but only because of my parents. My mother... well, what she would do hurt. My father actually kind of cares, but he couldn't help much. My brother was and is a jerk who "protects" me, but only gets me in trouble. I just went into depression. My parents lost connection with me. I want you stay strong. Do it for me. For us. Please.

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

scarletdragon2027

@Leo

She has a therapist with her right now. He's been staying with her for a week,

• Posted at:

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Front sm

scarletdragon2027

@Mickey

You've been nothing but help for her.

To be honest, if it wasn't for me, none of you would have known that her parents were divorcing or that she was in the hospital. She wouldn't have told you, because she thinks that if she tells people what happened that they'll think she's an attention hog. But she's not. I had to force her to open up. I had to force her to type up what she was feeling.

It's been years since she's broken like this. She stays strong as much as she can, and then she just... falls apart. She can't deal with anything else right now. She just needs to take a break and confide.

• Posted at:

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Front sm

agentclue77

Mariah-

She did!? That makes me really happy, tell her to keep working

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm so sorry that all of this has happened. Spinx, if you are reading this, know we care about you very much.

I agree with Leo. You need to talk to a trusted adult about this. And so does Spinx.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

snakedancing13

To Sphinx: 

You sweet, darling, precious thing. Don't let what those bullies say get to you. What they say isn't who you really are.

"For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." (1 Samuel 16: 7)

When people look at you, bullies in particular, they see as the world sees. They look at you and they say you're vulnerable, you're weak, you're not strong enough, your not pretty enough, you're not enough. When they look at you, they see themselves.

They see through the eyes of the world, but they do not see through God's eyes.

Look in the mirror. What do you see? You're hair? You're nose? You're skin? You're cloths? Forget that stuff, because that's not what God sees.

Close your eyes. Imagine something of great importance to you. Something that if it were stolen or broken or harmed in any way, would tear you apart.

That is what God sees in you. He looks at you, His creation, and says, "She is mine. She is my daughter, she is my love, she is my lamb."

His word says this in Romans 8:31-32: "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also with Him graciously give us all things?"

God sent His only Son for you!!!! Doesn't that show you how much He loves you?

What then can these bullies say? You aren't loved? Ha! The Creator of the World, the Firstborn of All Creation, the Invisible God, the Ruler of the Universe, the Provider, the Protector, the King of All Things In Heaven and On Earth, loves you. Ha ha!

He Who Prevails Over All Things is your Father. A Father who protects and provides, He will never leave nor forsake you. He is with you always, in the presence of your enemies, He will prepare a table before you. Your cup will run over. You will dwell in the house of the Lord forever, for His name sake.

No matter what those people say, whether is be your mother, your father, your enemies or your friends, NOTHING they can say can change His love for you.

Never forget that, Sphinx. Never forget that He loves you, that He is there for you, that, no matter what happens, He is Lord.

I am praying for you, Sphinx!!!!

-----------

Mariah:

I suggest reading through the Psalms, praying, and reading the Hiding Place. Keep on checking up on her. Remind her Who loves her.

I have very personal experience with bipolar and depression. Someone who is very influential in my life suffers from it, and it is the hardest thing to deal with. 

If Sphinx ever starts to struggle with anxiety and self doubt, remind her what she has accomplished. Remind her of the strength she has in the Lord. Remind her of what others have done, others who were weak and unwanted, with the love and strength of God.

Keep praying,

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Honestly, no one should have to go through that. Stay strong Spinx!!!!! I'll try to remember to pray for you!!!! *writes it on her hand*

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Some more stuff 

Sphinx if you're reading this 

Be who you are that's who we love you for don't be anyone else and don't let bullies put you down there just rude mean, and horrible people trying to put you down. Remember God loves you and we love you. Stay Strong Sphinx!!!!!

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Branch: Lucian

Kids Help Phone has a chat thing and they can help you and they might even be able to make a whole law case or whatever against domestic abuse. For therapy, 7Cups is good too bc it has like calming exercises and you can talk to professionals there too.

Of course, there's also hotlines for suicide, abuse, etc. but you'll have to look those up yourself because they vary by area.

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

One more thing (I hope)

Don't cry in front of bullies after they bully they'll just bully you more Keep on Staying Strong Sphinx!!!!! 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

*cries* Thank you so much. :') That means a lot to me.

Sphinx, you are anything BUT an attention hog. You aren't hungry for popularity or sympathy. You genuinely want help. You are doing exactly what you should- asking for advice and comfort- because the only way for someone to help is for you to ask them. The first step to healing is identifying your trials. That's what you're doing. The second step is asking for help. Again, you are doing that. The third is genuinely trying to change. Sphinx, I don't know you perfectly, but I know you well enough to know that you are so much closer to being healed than you think. I know from experience that it has to get worse before it can get better. Don't give up. You're in my prayers.

Namaste.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

vampireapple10

I don't really know what'll help. The best that you can do is to just always be there for her. Just help her through all this.

• Posted at:

Bree

#Scarstoyourbeautiful

"I try very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy"

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Jesus will get you through this Luna. He will never let you go and never hurt you in any way. I want you to know that I'm not just praying for you because I feel sorry for you. I'm praying for you because I love you very much and we are friends! That's what friends do. :D

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Football playerSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, Spartan and Disney INFINITEER

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

emeraldbrain261

You can do it, girl!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blackdragon11238

Good luck, Sphinx!!!!

• Posted at:

Shadowfire

Hufflepuff

Daughter of Hades

Lucian

Hunter of Artemis

Greencloak

NightWing

#CallOnMe

#VibraniumAge

#SaveTheForums

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Oh my God . . . that's horrible. Sphinx, I'm sorry about what you're going through. I can't relate, so I don't really know what to say. But stay strong. Everything will be okay in the end.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

butterflypants26

email her

• Posted at:

Be pop

Front sm

firecolonel18

Branch: Lucian

We're all rooting for you, Sphinx! No one should have to go through all that. Just remember, you're not alone. You've got lots of people who care about you. And no matter how bad things get, The Lord loves you and he's always got your back. Stay strong, Sphinx!

• Posted at:

Virgil 

Firebending elven alchemist from Cybertron 

a.k.a. Nerdy fanboy and book enthusiast 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

If you've ever not believed me, believe me now when I say that tears are falling down my face. No one should go through that. Yet, Sphinx has been one of the strongest I know. She never lets anyone know what was going on; she is always so happy. And I thought my life was rough.

Sphinx:

I know I'm not that good of a friend. I know I don't come on here much. I know that you might feel that I'm not there for you. But I care. I care so much about you. You've been so sweet to me since I've returned to the MB. I can't thank you enough for that. Please know that I love you, and so does everyone else on here. Please stay strong.

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

yellowdragon597

@Sphinx 

*Tears up* poor thing. I remember when I had deppresion, I never really felt alive during that stage of my life. Don't worry it will be all right. I promise. It will stop I promise. You will feel happy I promise. You will get through this I promise. You are amazing I promise. You are not alone I promise. We love you I promise

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I go by tomato to some.

You're trying to fall asleep but you feel like you can run halfway across the world ~agentaqua275 

SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS ARE AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT!

I AM Gay

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I just saw this thread. 

Im sobbing right now, thank you all so much. I felt really low and I needed to hear this.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177