Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Hey, guys! It's Clev! Tomorrow's Valentine's Day, so I thought I'd drop by!
Too many exclamation points? Sorry. :)
MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

UPDATES:

Been writing up a storm(Willow, The Song of the Dragons, Shadows, and something else... not figured it out yet.). My passion for writing has not been depleted at all; my dreams are currently A) become a published author, B) become an actress, and C) sing! Lots of art. I love it. I really need to practice acting... I don't really have any way to, though. :(

Been reading up a TYPHOON. Mostly Maze Runner. Yes, I have an obssession with TMR. Btw, Ladies, NEWT IS MINE. Thomas Brodie-Sangster is the PERFECT Newt. And I swear he's immortal or something. AND HE'S BRITISH. Which means he made the team.

No RL crushes, because FICTIONAL BOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER. BUT THEY'RE FICTIONAL!!! I might cry.
I wonder if they think about us that way: "I love you so much, but you're real."
Like, *fans face*.

Basketball has been great! I'm loving my team; even though they're all boys, they're very supportive.

Um.. lots of piano, for some reason.

LOTS OF MUSIC. PERIOD. I love it so much; I don't even know why. PARAMORE, OWL CITY, MCR, CHRISTINA PERRI, TAYLOR SWIFT, GRACE VANDERWAAL, FALL OUT BOY, WEEZER, CARTEL, AND SO MANY OTHERS.

I'm a really passionate person, like wow...

I'm kind of being successful at stopping nail-biting. For any of you who don't know, I bite my nails SOOO badly. Stress, frustration, and boredom are the most prominent causes. I almost lost my index nail...

QUESTIONS:
-Has anyone left?
-Is everyone well? MAMA CLEV MUST TAKE CARE OF YOU ALLLLL!!!!!(Guys,.... just call me Mama Clev...)
-Are RPs still running smoothly?
-Did I mention how cute Newt is?
-Have Merleah, Faith, or John popped up in a while?
-Everyone is mentally well, yes? (I can't really understand why I'm down... hope it's not clinical...)
-Will someone do a MOMS' NIGHT OUT RP?
-Can you reboot the following RPS?:
+Silent Voices
+Romeo and Juliet
+The Maelstrom of Magic
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Has No Stabbing Wednesdays continued?

And now, on a more solemn note.

Overall, life had been good. Please don't be offended when I say:
A break from this place has made life better.
For a long time I never got around to writing that book I always wanted to write because I was too busy with RPs.
For a long time my smiles towards my family and friends were fake because I was too distracted trying to think of ways to make you laugh.
For too long, this place was an obsession.
Now that I'm disconnected, I've discovered something:
I'm GOOD at things.
To quote a person whose name I forgot, "The prettiest girls are the happiest girls." I never knew this; because the happiness you gave me wasn't real. It felt real, but happiness can only come from my REAL friends.
Maybe I've just outgrown this place. I did grow up way too fast; by choice, too.
I still love you guys, but I need to focus on what truly matters:
Life.
Friends.
Family.
Jehovah.

Your loving friend,

Clev

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

-Lani might be leaving for a bit

-I was banned for a week, Jade was stuck waiting for a fight

-I made an anit bullying thread and there are to people bullying Lani and people who were bullied.

-A couple died and some are shaky, but im trying!

-i think Faith is leaving,,

-i was bullied for the week i was banned and it looks like its continuing,,

-yep!

Good to hear, Clev, good to hear.

By the way, I posted A Question of Luck on wattpad! (Its now A question of fate though)

Mods, let this through

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

MAMA CLEV!!!!!!!!!! *HUGGGGGGGS* I've missed you too! I'm so glad you're doing so well. :) I've been all right. Working through some stuff, but pretty good. ;) I'm just happy to hear that YOU are happy. :) 

Ah, TMR, I love that series so much. :D One of my closest friends actually became my friend through that series. ;) We sat by each other in sixth grade and that was all we talked about. Then we made a game for it called "Maze Deception" and it was HUGE. It was so fun. He's great. :)

Ooohh, I get you. But I DO have one RL crush. It's pretty... big... idek.... I'm such a socially awkward hopeless romantic. Like, BRUH.

BASKETBALL. Mama, you're such a boss.

PIANO. Love it. Lots o' viola for me. My valentine is Balthazar. He's the handsomest viola EVA.

AHHHHH OWL CITY AND GRACE VANDERWAAL AND ASDFGHJKL. I am so happy you listen to them! YAY! :D I've got a few more artists for you: The Strike, Tyler Ward (

Bro, yes. Passion.

ME TOO. But I kinda stopped. Now I bite my lips really bad. :P

Welp. What have I been up to? "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" is pretty great. Last Saturday we did WORK OUT, polka, and lifts (where the boys lift the girls). It was SO FUN, but I am SO SORE. X) I've kinda been struggling with how "clique-y" school is... :P I'm sick of mainstream and popularity and drama and UGH.

However, I think I'm appreciating who I'm becoming as a whole. I've realized that I am a hardcore hippie. Like, my life goals are to go camping every day and make daisy crowns and get dreads and sing songs/dance around the campfire and go swimming in the lake and save Nature and get tan and UGH. I just wanna live in the forest. :P I'm sick of pollution and the news and the city and everything else that stresses me out. I need to get out. But I love being a hippie. I feel so "at one with nature". And I love letting my hair down and not caring what it looks like because it's long enough that it actually looks good and it seriously looks like wilderness. I love Nature.

Btw, I got all my friends at school to celebrate No Stabbing Wednesday. X) It's a thing now. Congrats! :D

I get what you mean, Clev. But please don't leave us forever. I miss you so, so much.

Keep doing what you're doing, Mama Clev. You're doing something right. ;) And like always, you're making me look like the immature little kid while you're this crazy awesome, mature sage and I'm just like, "BRUH." X) I love you so much, buddy. *huggles*

mickey.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Happy Valentines Day Clev!!!!!! :3 I've missed you!!!! *Tackle hugs*

I think I'll have to fight you though. Newt is MINE!!.......... XD

And OHMyGosh, yes!!! X3 He was definitely the perfect Newt.

Rel Life crushes...... I'm not gonna say anything there. And FICTIONAL BOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!!! But yes, sadly, and much to the chagrin of us Fangirls, they are fictional.  ....... at least until someone makes a machine to make it so they aren't.....

Basketball?!?!?!?!?!?!???? You play basketball?!?!?!?!?!?! I can barely play it in gym class..... blerg...... But I'm glad it's been going well for ya! :3

PIANO!!!!!!!!!! X3 X3 X3 I've never officially been taught or anything, but my dad taught me a few things and I taught myself some stuff from an old hymnal.... I mainly play French Horn( mine is named "Philip" aka: "Phil". He's a big Captain America fan XD.)

I used to bite my nails..... but not now. I just sort of play an invisible piano if I get nervous or anything. *shrugs* It works.

1. Um... I don't know. Some people just haven't been on, others might have left.

2. Well, I think people are mostly okay(unless you're talking mentally. Because, then, I mean.... we spend our free time talking to people on the internet and being geek/nerds/awesome people..... so...... XD)

3. There haven't been quite as many, butt yep, still pretty okay..... I think? I haven't been on as much because of school.....

4. :3 Yes. Yes you did. And I agreed wholeheartedly .

5. Not that I've really seen. I think Faith made a thread for her, Maya, and Merleah a little while ago though.

6. Um..... 1) I don't really know 2) go back to question 2 :3

7. I've never seen it..... sorry......(you are talking about the movie, right? If so, I just heard about it and saw a trailer.)

8. I could try to Reboot Silent Voices if you wanted?

9. Yes. It has been continued(by Mickey and Lyssa/Sphinx I think.)

..... I agree. Sadly, I've been on here less and less( I try to get on, and I don't know if anyone noticed ) but......... I feel like I can't leave, at least not for a while. I mean, I'm good at maybe...... two thing in real life? And Then, even on here, I can't write something worth half of what y'all write..... *hugs* Sorry.......... on that depressing note...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Happy Valentines Day Clev!!!!!! :3 I've missed you!!!! *Tackle hugs*

I think I'll have to fight you though. Newt is MINE!!.......... XD

And OHMyGosh, yes!!! X3 He was definitely the perfect Newt.

Rel Life crushes...... I'm not gonna say anything there. And FICTIONAL BOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!!! But yes, sadly, and much to the chagrin of us Fangirls, they are fictional.  ....... at least until someone makes a machine to make it so they aren't.....

Basketball?!?!?!?!?!?!???? You play basketball?!?!?!?!?!?! I can barely play it in gym class..... blerg...... But I'm glad it's been going well for ya! :3

PIANO!!!!!!!!!! X3 X3 X3 I've never officially been taught or anything, but my dad taught me a few things and I taught myself some stuff from an old hymnal.... I mainly play French Horn( mine is named "Philip" aka: "Phil". He's a big Captain America fan XD.)

I used to bite my nails..... but not now. I just sort of play an invisible piano if I get nervous or anything. *shrugs* It works.

1. Um... I don't know. Some people just haven't been on, others might have left.

2. Well, I think people are mostly okay(unless you're talking mentally. Because, then, I mean.... we spend our free time talking to people on the internet and being geek/nerds/awesome people..... so...... XD)

3. There haven't been quite as many, butt yep, still pretty okay..... I think? I haven't been on as much because of school.....

4. :3 Yes. Yes you did. And I agreed wholeheartedly .

5. Not that I've really seen. I think Faith made a thread for her, Maya, and Merleah a little while ago though.

6. Um..... 1) I don't really know 2) go back to question 2 :3

7. I've never seen it..... sorry......(you are talking about the movie, right? If so, I just heard about it and saw a trailer.)

8. I could try to Reboot Silent Voices if you wanted?

9. Yes. It has been continued(by Mickey and Lyssa/Sphinx I think.)

..... I agree. Sadly, I've been on here less and less( I try to get on, and I don't know if anyone noticed ) but......... I feel like I can't leave, at least not for a while. I mean, I'm good at maybe...... two thing in real life? And Then, even on here, I can't write something worth half of what y'all write..... *hugs* Sorry.......... on that depressing note...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Hi Clev! Sphinx  mentioned what was going on with me, but there's a bit more. 

1. Well, I almost left, and might be leaving again. Faith is leaving, though..

2. Not me. I'm doing not well....mentally and phsically...

3. Yes! 

4. Yes!

5. Haven't seen John or Merleah. Faith is leaving. 

6. I think everyone minus Lani is mentally well. Lani, well. 

7. I would, but I might be leaving. 

8. I can try...

9. Yes!!!

So, yeah.

Love ya, 

Lani. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

CLEV!!!!!!COME BACK!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY FOLKS!

Really to answer the question about Merleah(Because we have an RP together) I don't know. It has me worried.

And I don't know about John. I think they're brother and sister.

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Football playerSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, Spartan and Disney INFINITEER

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

snakedancing13

CLEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!

*tackle hugs*

I've missed you SO much. It's good to see you around again.

I loved your first installment of Willow on here. It was so interesting and well written.

Honestly, I didn't like the Maze Runner all that much... It left me feeling very disappointed and lost... However, it can be agreed that Newt was my fave character while it lasted.

I feel you. My sister has an obsession with boys, and then there's me, crying when I realize my fictional crush is fictional...

That's great! 

Piano... O__O

Wow. That's a lot...

Ooooooo. That is painful. I am cringing now. My face... *cringes*

-I'm pretty sure people have left, I'm just not aware enough of my surroundings to notice...

-Sphinx was in the hospital with a bruised rib (which she forgot to mention *glares at Sphinx*). And apparently there's been allot of sickness going around, apparently.

-Can't really say on that subject, since I'm not that active in the RP realm...

-Here here!

-I have no idea...

-That depends on what your opinion of "mentally well" is...

-YES!!!! No Stabbing Wednesdays has been continued!!!! Which reminds me, I"m supposed to be hosting this week...

I completely understand you. I actually made a post about that exact subject when the Zucchini attacked. It was called "Everything in Moderation."

I miss you so much!!! Praying for you!!!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

agentclue77

CLEEEEEVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS AND NEVER LETS GO*

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

HappV-day!!!!

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Krista

Yeah... I try to forget it. It wasnt fun.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Clev....? Mama Clev....?! .....

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

grayhurricane20

You'll have to pardon the disappearance of Faith and I. Due to my studies, my days have been packed to the fullest as I have little time to take care of the little things.  Perhaps, during the summer I'll invest more time on here, however, it's not as if summer is any less busy. 

Though, there is more of chance then. I do hope you enjoyed your holiday, Clevs. 

Further, it's nice to hear you've gathered support for your interests. Crazy as they may be, the usual I suppose. 

• Posted at:

John, the idotic 18 year-old .

•Dc is better then Marvel

•A Christian

"If you ain’t scared..you ain’t human.” ~Newt

"There's nothing in the past. It's the future that has things to offer." 

2011 oldie 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Sphinx
Thanks for the updates; but duuuuddee, you seem different!?!?!?

@Mickey
AHHH! That's all so great!!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I like nature; but I ain't like, obssesed. I'm an indoor person. Like, sports? Yeah, that's awesome. I love them. I'm athletic, but also lazy...
Dude, that's great! I've never heard of 7B47B('scuse me...). Sore means you worked hard. You go, girl. :)
YAS! I'M SO PROUD!!!!! YOU HAVE MADE MAMA CLEV PROUD.
Oh, dear... I'll try....
AW, NO. NO. YOU. ARE. Awesome. I think maturity comes in all shapes and sizes.
*hugs*

@Lillian
*hugs*
NUUUUU!!! HE'S MY BABBYY! MINE. I will fight you in the face, kid. ;)
Thanks. :)
That's awesome! I salute Phil. :) *saludos*
OHHH! I SHOULD TRY THAT!
Thanks for answering my questions! :D Glad you've been well. :)
(Oh, and feel free to reboot SV)

@Lani
Aw, I'm sorry. Want a brownie? Hmm, okay. Maybe a hug instead.
Love~

@Maya
I WOULD!!!!(P.S.:I Think about Keri and Maya every day. I'd do anything to have friends like them.)

@Timothy
*pats back* Me too. I'm gonna miss the Marvel RP with Merleah.

@KKKRRRIIIISSSTTTTAAA
Hey!
Missed you bunches, Krista! So good to drop in!
Wow, thanks! I actually trashed that version and started a new version. I might post it. :)
WWWAAAHHH. That's possible? (Dude, hands off. He's MINE.)
Lol, same way with me and my sis.
Yeah, it bleeds, obviously. And hurts. But it's getting better. My mom's worried.
Thanks for asking my questions! :DDD
MIND READER.
Closing word: Zucchini?
*hugs bye bye*

@Sarah
*detaches self quietly* I miss you, Sarah.

@Jules
DITTO!

@Isaac
Isaac? ISAAC Isaac?! Haha, just teasing.
Oh, your sig is so sweet. :3 *simpers*I might cry.

@John
Oh, that's totally fine. I understand. I've been busy with tons of school. On top of school, I've been going through a financial study and a thorough study of the book Isaiah. It's soo fascinating! I love studying Isaiah! The poetry and language is ASTOUNDING!
Oh, I'll have to drop in some more during summer then. Hopefully I'll see you around.
Thank you very much!!! :D I hope you had a good holiday as well!
(Though I've never understood Valentine's Day)
Thanks. I think.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Clev

I kinda am! I've changed a bit.

Stress does that to me. :P

Maybe I've matured a bit.. Who knows!

Of course, I'm trying my hardest to be happy and keep everything held together. It's a lot of pressure! You left some big shoes to fill!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I was just sick of life in general. I came really close to the edge, but I'm back.

I'm just happy that I have so many great people here with me :3

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Sphinx

I FORGOT! Catalina's personality is basically me: can you handle it?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Clev

Yeah!

I think I kinda already made her like that :3

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Sphinx

Stress haunts me. Lol. My version of Pluto....

Dude, don't fill my shoes. I have huge feet. Buy your own. :) Happy is a choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Keep everything held together".

Wha-? What's wrong? Are ma children misbehaving? DOES MAMA CLEV NEED TO UNLEASH MOTHERLY FURY?!?!?!

*coughs*Sorry, weird mood. I live in it.

AWESOME!

I'll probably get a Wattpad account sometime in my teens. Does it send you newsletters and stuff? (I hate junk clogging my email.)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Clev

I do too! XD Size eleven!

Yeah. We have a few trolls running rampant. I need to go huntin.

Sometimes, but you can turn it off. :3

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

agentclue77

Clev-

*grins* I missed you too, Clev

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

eagleguitar110

hey dued come to my house connor

• Posted at:

Front sm

fallingangel373

I left for like a week OF COURSE something like this is gonna happen! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU!

I myself have a crush on a character from a show intended for seven year olds... But he does wear a skin tight cat costume and make puns, so you can't blame me XD

KEEP ON LISTENING TO THE MUSIC MATE

I have for some reason taken the challenge of learning 6 languages...

The RPs I was in have been VERY slow (Like Gone and 7 of the 7) but I still have hope.

I'm very glad you are finding yourself, stay strong!

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Clev

I did name a butterfly after you. It's been rough. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winningexpert4

Hi,  Mama Clev! How are you?

Ah, I love TMR! I'll leave you and Lillian to battle for Newt. Minho is mknemine

Answers:

I might leave. I might. I'm failing in school. I think this might be the problem.

Yeah. I haven't said as much as I liked to, because of words. I can't explain it. I'm just having a hard time at school. 

Idk.

Yes.

Idk.

Well, I guess that Lani and I really aren't that much. Yay. (Sarcasm)

Um, sorry but I can't. Sorry.

I think so...

I miss you so so so so so much! You are just so much better than me and smarter and more awesome. You are a major role-model to me.

Hi and maybe bye,

Ro

• Posted at: