Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Branch: Lucian

So as it turns out, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare got it's first DLC. And the Zombies Easter Egg took three hours.

Let me repeat that.

THREE. WHOLE. HOURS.

(Richtofen (with a lotta bass boost): I'M SORRY, I DON'T SPEAK JAPANESE) TOOK LONGER TO COMPLETE. WHAT THE ACTUAL-

*intro time*

You probably won't enjoy this

It's just a really bad parody

Don't say I didn't warn you

What is up, you scruffy nerf-herders. It's your boi, the Zodiac, speaking.

Today, we're making a par- I mean.. "Review."

Of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3... Helpme-

So as it turns out, BO3 was pretty gooood. I mean, the campaign was alright. Multiplayer's got supply drops.... EHHHHH- And Zombies had a expanding story all the way to the last map. Speaking of Zombies, I'm only talking about that game mode.

"But Javi," you may be asking, "I thought you were gunna do the whole game."

*clip of Arnold Schwarzenegger saying "wrong"*

Thing is.. I mostly went to BO3 for Zombies. And if you didn't, good for you. You actually have free will- Anyway. So starting off with Shadows of Evil... Oh boy.

Shadows of Evil is... Hard-ish. Like, the way you get to PaP is ridiculous. You gotta kill some dude from your life, take the weird parasite thing from their chopped up corpse, and use some kinda weird energy of theirs to actually activate PaP. It gets repetitive real fast. Then again, Treyarch is pretty proud of this map. Also, they brought back Beast Mode from Mob of the Dead for that one map because Jason Blundell. Also, from what I've seen - AND NOT ACTUALLY DONE - the Easter Egg Ending had a pretty nice twist.

*clip of Richtofen taking the Summoning key with the caption of "lolno" next to his head*

Now this is all my opinion. You guys have that too so... I dunno, tell me how negative I seem or something. Do something. I'mdyin-

Anyway, I probably won't do the other maps. Heck, maybe the modmins won't put this through. If they do, then-

*Clip of that one skunk from that one weirdly animated stuart little movie saying "slap my tail and call me stinky"*

Anyways, you can go now. I dunno, I didn't write an outro. So what, sue me-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....