Is this good?

Front sm

butterflydancing338

Branch: Lucian

CHAPTER 1

New school, new people, new house, new name, same noisy cafeteria.

It was my first day of school in my ninth school. Yeah, you read that right. I’ve been to nine different schools, and I’m only in eighth grade. This time, I had to join school two months before it ended. My mom is wanted in 10 states by 13 different names in the U.S.

Why? Honestly, I don't know and don't want to know.  But I do know that I hate how my mom comes home from wherever she goes during the day and tells me to pack up and get in the car. It usually only takes me fifteen minutes since we don't own a lot of things. But it’s still annoying. The longest we stayed  in one state was two months.

Anyways. I had just gotten out of the lunch line and was looking for an empty seat. The cafeteria was huge, but there was no empty table. I was so focused on trying to figure out where to sit that I didn't realize someone had walked up beside me.          “Hi! You’re Ally, right?” Huh? I turned and saw a girl that I might been in one of my classes. But who cares? The moment I make friends here, Mom’s gonna do something to make us move again.

“Yeah, um-” I said hesitantly.

“I’m Maddie. We have math together. Do you have a place to sit?” She interrupted.

“Um,” Yeah. Anywhere far from you, “Not yet…”

“Do you wanna sit with us? My friends are sitting over there.” She pointed to the opposite side of the cafeteria where two other girls were sitting.

“Sure.” By then I figured out that I had to sit with her or I would be sitting outside in the rain.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

That afternoon I walked the 5 miles to my new house  by myself. I don't know if i mentioned this earlier, but I don't see my mom often. She comes home from wherever she goes to long after im asleep and she leaves after she wakes me up in the morning.

I went right to my room and put my bag in a corner and looked around. Against one wall was my air bed. On the other side of the room were 3 suitcases,one large, one regular, and one small. The big one was for my clothes, the regular was one for the different hair dyes, curlers, straighteners, and wigs, and the small one was for the rest of my things. Like books to read, my laptop, jewelery, a toolkit, and other stuff.

TO BE CONTINUED....MAYBE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HI!

I'm Aisha.

Please read my story ---> 259660

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" - Harry Potter

"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up." - Divergent

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

You're good keep on writing maybe you'll become an author

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

butterflydancing338

Thx! 

• Posted at:

HI!

I'm Aisha.

Front sm

agentclue77

I like it!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

butterflydancing338

I took part of what was in chapter 1 and put it in this one.

PLEASE tell me if there's anything I can improve on and what you do and don't like.

CHAPTER 2

That afternoon I walked the 5 miles to my new house  by myself. I don't know if i mentioned this earlier, but I don't see my mom often. She comes home from wherever she goes to long after im asleep and she leaves after she wakes me up in the morning.

I went right to my room and put my bag in a corner and looked around. Against one wall was my air bed. On the other side of the room were 3 suitcases,one large, one regular, and one small. The big one was for my clothes, the regular was one for the different hair dyes, curlers, straighteners, and wigs, and the small one was for the rest of my things. Like books to read, my laptop, jewelery, a toolkit, and other stuff.

We are staying in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in an ugly city in California for now. I’m supposed to be Ally Mullen, a strawberry blond girl with blue eyes who supposedly loves and is amazing at art. But I’m actually Celia Brooks, a redhead who hates but is surprisingly good at art. My mom is supposed to be Elenor Brooks, a blond woman who wears so much makeup she looks like a doll. I don’t know what her real name is, I don't know where she grew up, who her parents are, nothing. All I know is that her hair is a reddish-brown color with natural waves that I’m jealous of.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich. In the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I turned and walked towards the pantry. I could hear someone panting in there. My heart started to race. I placed my now sweaty hand on the doorknob and opened the door.

There was a man. Pointing a gun at me. We stared at each other. He had his finger on the trigger. Once my stupid brain caught up with what was happening, I screamed. Then everything went black.

• Posted at:

HI!

I'm Aisha.

Front sm

butterflydancing338

PLEASE tell me if there's anything I can improve on and what you do and don't like about my writing

CHAPTER 3

I woke up. For a moment, everything was fuzzy. Then I remembered what happened. I sat up. I was in a room filled with white things. White walls, white ceiling, white floor, everything. I looked for a door, but I couldn't find one. I got off the bed to look for a hidden passageway, but I was only able to walk about 5 steps before I felt something tug my foot back. I looked down. There was a single leg cuff around the bottom of my left jean that had a chain connecting to the bed. There was a piece of paper stuck  between my jeans and the metal thingy. I reached down and unfolded it.

Hello Celia.

You have been kidnapped. Use your brain and get rid of the leg cuff. Then find a way out. Try to stay alive.

I looked around the room. I reread the note. They can’t be serious! How the hell am I supposed to do this without any tools?? I walked back to the bed and plopped myself onto the end of it.

There was something different about this side of the bed. I rolled to the top of the bed and stayed there for a second. Then I rolled back. There must be something under the mattress...I got up off the bed and lifted the mattress of the bed and pushed it to the side. It’s harder than it sounds.There was a black box labeled “Tools”. Well that was easy. I opened the box and found a bunch of candy.

I screamed. Not the high-pitched one that you do when you get happy or excited, but the groan-y one that you do when you get mad. 

I kicked the frame of the bed so hard, it moved about a whole six inches away from me. There was a small, round, black box under the bed. I pulled it out and opened it. There was a red button. I pressed it even though I knew I shouldn't have.  

• Posted at:

HI!

I'm Aisha.

Front sm

butterflydancing338

is anyone reading this??

• Posted at:

HI!

I'm Aisha.

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Indeed

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

agentclue77

Me!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Good story, funny how the tools were candy. Keep it up.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under