Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Branch: Ekaterina

So, I've been working on this for the past month or so. (School kinda got in the way) Anyway, The entire first part is 16 pages but since I'm lazy like most of man kind I'm gonna post Part One in a few different sections. Same as Part Two and Part Three when I have finished them. Or if no one likes this at all then I won't continue which is why I depend so much on the MB for advice. Finally for the moment most people (Hopefully) have been waiting for, the tales of these two characters :P Even though the entire first part is about one character and Part Two will be that way as well.

Prologue

She was running, running from the beast that chased her. Stupid Blake she thought. Stupid stupid stupid, you just had to fall from that tree.

Part One

It was an early Winter morning and the orphanage was quiet, all except a certain little girl. She stared out of the window at the blank white sheet covering the land. She was only 10 but with amazing dreams of becoming a knight. "Blake, girls can't become knights. It's against the law." said Ms. Bellington. Blake turned to Ms. Bellington, frowned, and hid the small wooden sword she made when Blake was 5. "Now, did you brush your ears and tail and cleaned yourself when you woke up? Which could have been Lord knows when." said Ms. Bellington with complete sarcasm. "Yes Ms. Bellington." Blake said sadly. She never liked Ms. Bellington, frankly she didn't like anyone. The others kids in the orphanage always made fun of her for being an Animal Born, it wasn't her fault she was a panther Animal Born. She blamed her so called "parents" that left her at the orphanage when she was only a little baby. "Good, now I'm going to wake up the rest of the children. I need you to go get eggs from Mr. Fern." said Ms. Bellington and walked out of the room. Blake enjoyed talking to Mr. Fern, even though sometimes he made fun of her as well. The old man was the only farmer for miles in the small town of Bristow. The only place to go was the Emerald City. "Oh, and your not wearing those rags you call clothing. I made you a dress." said Ms.  Bellington as she walked past Blake's room. Blake looked down at the simple shirt which was once white but was stained so many times by being pushed into the dirt and the simple pants she wore. The only way people could tell she was a girl by how small she was and her hair. "They're not rags! And I hate wearing dresses!" shouted Blake and sat on her be pouting. "To bad young one. Now get out of those ugly clothing and change before the morning rush." said Ms. Bellington and walked away from her spot in the doorway. Blake had no choice, all of her other clothing were messy beyond compare from fighting with other children in the town. Blake sighed and went to the small closet and fund a blue and blake dress nicely sown together when with a small hole at the waist for her tail to fit through. Blake tried it on and it fit her perfectly. "She just had to make this stupid dress." Blake said and walked downstairs to get the money for the eggs. Blake got the money and went out into the small town.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

I'm the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Bleh.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Good story marles! BUMP!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

dawnraven98

Branch: Lucian

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I LOVE IT SO FAR! also, nice job on using the "girls can't be knights" i think that adds a little more realism to the rp XD (ps, sorry i took so long to find this) keep it up can't wait for the other parts 

good job, here you go.  -hands plate of jello to marvel-

• Posted at:

• • •

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

i see u dawny.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Part One (Cont.)

When she walked outside and passed through the orphanage gates, there they were. The bullies Jared, Ryan, and James all waiting to push her and take the money she needed to buy eggs. "Look who it is, little miss "I can be become a knight"." said Ryan with a sarcastic tone. "Yet she can't defend herself from us. At least we'll become true knights." said Jared mockingly. James just stood there, his usual quiet self. The other boys only play with him because his father is a knight in the Emerald City. "I will become a knight just you wait!" yelled Blake as she tried to defend herself, but it was too late. Ryan pushed Blake to the ground and Jared and James pinned her down. Ryan pulled at her tail and laughed. Jared took the few coins she was given for the eggs. Suddenly, Blake felt a warm feeling and then anger, like that of a ragging panther. ( *wink* ) Her vision became clearer and she could smell the sweet smell of tree sap dripping from a small opening that a wood pecker had made. Her dress became tight around her neck and her spine wasn't that of a human, but of an animal. When Blake looked down she saw paws instead of hands and jumped confused and scared. What happened to me?! Blake thought. She looked up and saw the three boys running away from her screaming "Panther!" Blake stood there dumbfounded and looked down and saw black fur. I... I turned into a panther..? Blake thought . SHe tried to roar and it worked. She roared loud and proud. Wait, I still need to get the eggs Blake thought. As quickly as the warm feeling had come it left and Blake was back to normal.  

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dawnraven98

i seee you toooooo XD hi dew 

• Posted at:

• • •

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dawnraven98

When is the next part coming?

• Posted at:

• • •

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

I shall work on it o_o I forgot cause I've been caught up in stuffs

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Marley if you leave chat will you still be on the MB please bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Yes I will. I'm staying on the forums full time.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

YAY! *Hugs marley*.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Soo.... Since I haven't posted in forever I'm going to o more than three pages and since I want to get this sad part over with I'm just gonna post that and then it gets a lot better ^ - ^

Part One (Cont.)

Blake got up and brushed herself off, she looked around and saw the coins laying on the ground a few feet away from her. Blake walked over and picked up the coins and continued walking to the big red barn near the farm. Once she got there she walked over to Mr. Fern and scared him by sneaking up behind him. Mr. Fern yelled and jumped dropping a few eggs in his hands. "Blake haven't I told you no sneaking up on me!" said Mr. Fern now angry. "Sorry Mr. Fern it was too tempting." said Blake as she tried to look innocent. "Agh, now what do you need?" asked Mr. Fern. Blake held out the coins to Mr. Fern and said "Eggs, please." Mr. Fern nodded and got a carton full with a dozen eggs. Blake handed him the coins and started toward the doorway of the barn. "Wait, I meant to ask you why Jared came running in here saying "panther". You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Mr. Fern asked. Blake couldn't lie to Mr. Fern, he was the only person she truly trusted and could talk to. Blake turned to Mr. Fern and told him about the boys bullying her and how she turned into a panther. Mr. Fern stood there and listened then went to get something in another room. Blake set the carton of eggs down and smelled the honey smoked bacon cooking in the farm house kitchen. The warm feeling returned and Blake returned to panther form. Mr. Fern walked back over to Blake with something in his hands. Blake turned to look at him and did a little purr as he petted her behind the ear. The the iron and silver twisted chains were wrapped around her neck and muzzle. Blake struggled and bit at the chains but she was still only a cub. Mr. Fern dragged her out of sight and knocked her unconscious. When blake awoke she was in a cage, her muzzle and neck were still chained and now so were her front and back paws. Blake tried to get up but fell back down when the cart she was being moved in hit a rock in the road. She laid there helpless, she tried to return to her human form but she was blocked from doing so. After a few hours of being stuck in the back of a cart in a cage, she heard voices. One she recognized was Mr. Fern's voice "I have a "shipment" to get into the Emerald City." he said and then came the hushed voice of someone else. Wait... The Emerald City?! Blake thought happy but yet scared. Once again the cart lurched forward. After another hour or two she could hear hundreds of people like a roar of thunder. The cart took a sharp turn which threw the cage into the side of the cart, Blake whimpered in pain from the impact and the chains. She heard the sound of feet hit stone and heard the footsteps move toward her. Blake could only make out the bars of the cage and the dark outline of a person from under the tarp covering the cart. Mr. Fern pulled the tarp away and unlocked the cage. Mr. Fern pulled the tarp away and unlocked the cage. He grabbed onto the chains and dragged Blake out of the cage, she whimpered in pain but stopped after being hit with a slab or wood. Blake walked in the direction she was told and ended up at a small house with a sort of fenced off area in the back. Mr. Fern pulled Blake inside but still she fought and struggled. Blake was hit again and went quiet and submissive. The inside of the house was bare, only with clawed walls and a single cage. Mr. Fern led Blake over to the cage and she could smell the different types of animals that were before her. There was another smell...blood. Blake started panicking and struggled against the chains. She kicked Mr. Fern in the leg and bit the chain, dragging Mr. Fern closer. But before she could hit him again, Mr. Fern regained his balance and shoved Blake in the cage and locked it. Blake sighed in defeat and laid there hungry, cold, thirsty, and lonely. Two days passed before there was a knock on the door in the middle of the night and Mr. Fern went to answer. Blake could hear mumbling and then shouting as a crash came from the door and knights rushed in. They quickly had Mr. Fern knocked down and arrested. The knights of Emerald City... Blake thought and couldn't help but look. One came over and looked straight at her. "Panther cub." said the knight in a gruff tone. Blake stared right at the knight in astonishment, yet whimpered from the pain. "Its okay." said the knight and held up his gloved hand to the bars on the cage. Blake stared at the gloved hand and then felt her cage be lifted and carried. The knights carried the cage through the city toward a very large camp. People peered through windows and came outside to wonder what was causing so much chaos late at night. Blake hid in the cage so hopefully no one could see her. Since it was night time many people didn't see her Blake because of her black fur. After about an hour of being carried in a cage through crowded busy streets, the knights set cage down in what looked like barracks of some kind. Everything was clean and the tent she was put it was huge. Blake looked around from inside the cage, more awed than scared. The same knight who had talked to her before opened the cage and held out a hand to her, beckoning Blake out of the cage.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Rawr :P

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

Caw caw *makes bird motions with hand* what? I thought we were making animal noises.

Great story, by the way. Very interesting and well written.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

*screech*

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)