CLASSIFIED

Nice
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

Bump means you don't have anything to add to the topic, but want to post something to get a thread near the front of the message board.  Since so many people start so many threads, it's easy to have a thread go back to page 12 with no response.  Also, helpful threads like @@@ Puzzles, Puzzles, Puzzles @@@ help a lot of people, so members of the Help Squad 'bump' it and a few others so that people might see it and avoid adding a new thread to answer a question that's already been answered.  (I'll add this to FAQs since this is the second question about it today.)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Mob B - 

If the whole reason for the 39 Clues game was to get kids reading, why is so much time spent on computer gaming and making the games so hard to get through.  Not all people are into computer games, or message boards.  I for one have been unable to get through the Marco Polo Hiest on the required time frame - I am not a gamer, I perfer to read.  Seem like you are trying to cater only to the gamers - if that is the case why would I continue to buy the books or cards if I am to be left out on the game playing?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I have a question, Jen B, and I hope you will flat out answer it. Why can't you delete your threads? Like, your own that no one has responded to? Because I have a bunch of those and when I go on to check them, I realize that they are either useless or dumb. I hope you tale this into consideration! It would really clear up the Message Board, since there are tons of posts written randomly. Thanks! 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thank you very much! I've been wondering about some of those things and now I have the answers:-)

-Hope 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

WOW you really hate Ian
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkangel820

aka ActressAgent106

Branch: Lucian

OMG, now I understand why my posts don't go through.... Ty, Mods!
  • Posted at:

“I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like

to minimize the casualties, okay?”

<!--[if !supportLists]-->-         <!--[endif]-->John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

CLASSIFIED

I agree with the "no heated argument" point. On another website (which I won't mention), I got arguing with another person about religion, and it wasn't fun.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

hurricanemetropolis11

aka AgentEkaterina136

Branch: Ekaterina

Two questions: Is there a certain age where you have to stop posting here? If so, after that, can you become a Moderator? Thanks!
  • Posted at:

hurricanemetropolis11 aka AgentEkaterina136

hurricanemetropolis9 aka AgentEkaterina136

Surf is Life

When you've run as far as you can run, and feel like you can't take another step, that's when you turn on the jets.

CLASSIFIED

What does a post sticked with a lock symbol mean?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Who are u ? as well as 'Admin Noah..'?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

lets share clues KWGGN2JT4
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ArcadeBlizzard6, threads are locked by the moderators to prevent future posts.  In the case of Peter Lerangis' tour, IMHO, it was locked to prevent a flood of 'Yay' (he's coming here) and 'Nay' (he's not coming here) posts.  Religious discussions might also be locked.

Also, there have been lots of questions about replicators:

From the site Help page, you can get replicators by Completing Clues, Solving Pook Puzzles, and  from :
Card Packs
You can find replicators in Card Packs. You can get the most replicators in Card Pack 4, because every copy of card Pack 4 contains the Ultimate Replicator, which is worth 10 replicators.

(Note:  The help page is really helpful.  If you’ve read the page and still have questions, near the bottom of the box on the right is ‘See all FAQS.  If you click there, you can search for the topic on the next page.  Some of the pages haven’t been updated for Cahills vs Vespers (such as agent ranks), but most of the info is good.)

It's been a while since I've used a replicator.  What I did to use them effectively was to look at all of the cards I needed.  Each one will tell you how many replicators will be needed or if it can't be replicated.  Then, I looked at the card combos to see how many I needed to complete them so I could get a clue for the clue hunt.  Redeem those first with replicator cards before doing stand alone cards. Be sure to look under 'The Clue Hunt' tab under ‘My Cards’ for the combos. Hope this helps!

• Posted at:

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

@ArcadeBlizzard6 - The lock means you can read the thread, but you can't make any posts on it.
  • Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

"Fight the good fight

of the faith. Take hold

of the eternal life to which you were called

when you made the good confession

before many witnesses." 

I Timothy 6:12

CLASSIFIED

okay, but why does the love life thing matter.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Mod Jen B., Please tell us when it's going to take more than 8 hours before ANY post will be released.   I read your statement above: We try to approve all posts within 24 hours.  We realize posts with codes, etc. may take longer and that sometimes the moderators deserve some time off or may be working on updates or additions to the site.    
We also understand reviewing the posts takes some time and we appreciate all of the work you and the other moderators do.  However, it's been over 15 hours since the last post was released this morning.  Notifying us that posts will take longer to come through (for any reason) will let us know to hold a post until later or slow down on the number of posts we make temporarily.  That, in turn would make the moderators jobs easier.  Thanks for listening!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fashionsaga17

aka SingingPrincess5

Branch: Janus

Thanks, but I have a question. Why are some posts editted, but they don't change? I get that sometimes... so, why?

Hope you answer back,
♥ :Linae
  • Posted at:

fashionsaga17 aka SingingPrincess5

AwesomeAmianBookLovin’MusicCrazyGirlyJesusFreak

C.O.W.S. Member

The one club that'll help newbies! Join JNA today! www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21295

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

@ DragonMagic1 - I TOTALLY agree with you that it would be nice if we could know if it's going to take so long for our posts to get on the MB. It did seem VERY long that last time. My mom said that it's a good thing they do that sometimes otherwise I'd be on the computer and this site ALL THE TIME. And, not to be mean or anything, but I haven't noticed any new things or updates lately. They haven't even fixed the games that don't work. Grrrrr! So, WHY does it take so long sometimes, I wonder?
  • Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

"Fight the good fight

of the faith. Take hold

before many witnesses." 

CLASSIFIED

There is something called a 'Bad' bump.  I saw one today where the original post saying they were new was made in August.  The poster only made posts to that thread and another one (same day).  Someone just bumped it yesterday.  It would have been better if the original poster bumped it when they come back to the board.  Just a recommendation, esp. since there are sooooo many threads to go thru. 

SL7, I posted to a thread about how to possibly improve how your computer handles the games.  I think it was title something like ' has this happend to anyone else?'
  • Posted at:

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

@DragonMagic1 - Yeah - I posted on that thread before you did! Thanx anyway!!!
  • Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

"Fight the good fight

of the faith. Take hold

before many witnesses." 

CLASSIFIED

Jen, is the first post that appears in the message board always the most recent one?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisefire3

aka WiseGadget1

*For all those who are having trouble with games*
 I asked the official people. Games such as the marco polo heist are newer and require more prossessing speed. They said to try a better computer if you have access to one. I got through the marco polo heist and acropolis raid at mine.
  • Posted at:

Jon

Anton Truthwalker-Level 4

WiseFire3

Madrigal strong.

LucianElite, DartElite Commando, Deputy Leader

IRT Member L

Jon

Anton Truthwalker-Level 4

WiseFire3

TheTrueM

CLASSIFIED

BlackStorm65,
It appears that the most recently released post is the first one showing on the first page.  There may be one or more in the sticky threads that came after it.  Anything posted after the time of that post is still in the message queue.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

That was very helpful!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

@WiseGadget1 - the Marco Polo Heist, etc are MISSIONS, not games, some of which are messed up and not being fixed.
  • Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

"Fight the good fight

of the faith. Take hold

before many witnesses." 

CLASSIFIED

What is a bump?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

'Bump' is explained on page 3 of this thread near the top and bad 'bumps' are explained later on the page.  If it's not clear, please post again.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

thanks for telling mods
 (i have a fake name and if you see it that's my fake name) LOL

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstbreaking12

aka FieryJunior1

To Mod Jen B:
Thank for the FAQs. Sorry if I hadn't thanked you earlier, but I only read this today.

Anyways, matters aside, I would like to propose something. You know Double-Cross, the card game for the 39 Clues series. However, not much people know about it. How about this: could you make an online version of it and make a whole contest of it? I know it will be good publicity for the game, and everyone would be able to play. Even Cahills who are cardless in reality but are cardful here on the site seem to agree.

To visit the petition I made here's the link:  
http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/14645 

To and for everyone,
Agent FieryJunior1, devoted Cahill 
  • Posted at:

cloudburstbreaking12 aka FieryJunior1

"Youmayregretsomethingsyoualreadyknowthatyoushouldn'thaveknowninthefirstplace."

CLASSIFIED

Wow! All my questions-gone...In one page!!!!!!!!THanks!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey why can't I edit my posts like if I misspelled something?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ian must NOT be destroyed
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

My signature can't more than 200 characters but it doesn't look that way. Why is it like that and what does the term characters mean in that sentence.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Good Question, BlackSnake20. 
FireDragon told me I needed to put some of it in, then preview it, put some more in, then preview, repeat until finished.  It was such a pain to get what I have now because docs showed 165 - 175 character count, yet it wouldn't go through.  I finally took all the # and other odd characters out.  Hope his suggestion helps you since I haven't tried it yet, but will soon. 

There is a known glitch with SafeCracker not awarding the gold medal if you break 5,001. Also, some of the cards that look like they haven't enabled sharing actually have, but you still see the 'dummy' card.  If they say 'add my card' try it--it might work.  If it doesn't, ask them to share their agent number if they don't want to enable it.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Check out the Help Squad Question Page--the book puzzles are there and eventually the card puzzles will be posted.  http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/10679

Admin. Jen B., You are cordially invited to join the Help Squad.  Please respond to this thread or http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/14618

Thank you for considering this request.  DM1
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sure.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Awesome! Thanks Jen B!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

HEY JEN!!!!READ THIS!!!! It is important

Ok,ost Cahills on the board are in favor of this so do you think you can make it happen.Jonah Wisard NEEDS to be on the MB.Talk to him about it please.

Peace Out, #1Wizard fan 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I have another question. Is there a way I can lock a post so only certain people can see it?

For example. Me and a few  of my friends are planning a story.We dont want other people to know what its about before we post it. Can we lock it so only we can post and read on that thread

[From Mod Jen B: Sorry, no. Only moderators can lock threads.]
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Mod Jen B.  Do I have to post something wrong to get a reply to my invite to join the Help Squad?  I understand if you are too busy...
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 15 , 16 , 17