Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Clev....

I just want to say that I am going to miss you like crazy. You were always there for me, when I went through a hard time and you always were able to come up with ideas to help those problems. You were one of my best friends on this MD and I loved doing things like RPs and just talking to you!! I'm praying for u, everyday and I really, really hope that I shall see you on here again. I have been listening to the song Let Her Go by Passenger and on some of the lyrics I think of you. I really hope that everything is alright in your real life and no matter what is happening to you there, I just want to let you know that we still support you! You always had good taste in music and wonderful RP ideas. I will miss that about you, but I shall help with the others to continue your RPs. I am not going to let them die!

I miss you Clev, a lot...I love you(in a best friend way) and I can't wait to see you again!!.....Until then...Goodbye!!

You ppl can also post your goodbyes for Clev here!!

Mods please let this go through! This is important!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Aw, dear, that made me cry..

We'll always remember you, Clev!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

musicspy18

@Luna - Sorry! I wasn't trying to make ppl cry!! But since she isn't here for me to say it to her...I decided to post it for others to see!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Branch: Lucian

The number of Clev threads proves how important to our family she was. 

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev