Front sm

dragonpizza565

Branch: Ekaterina

Apollo has achieved godhood once more. When he became an Olympian again, a new prophecy was issued:

Four demigods of Camp Half-Blood shall break away,

Their power will cause unrest some day.

A legacy will be passed on,

To those who think the world is wrong.

A band of heroes shall prevail,

If they steal the dragon's tail.

A secret map shall show the way,

To those who will create peace someday.

Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Jason Grace, and Meg McCaffrey have powers over the elements. They are manipulated by their old enemies to protect Camp Half-Blood, but their rules are strict and cause a rebellion. Most rebels subject to the Four Leaders, and they form the Four Clans. Over the years, everyone had children and died, and the children continued the war.

Percy Jackson's Water Warriors- Control water, can shadow-travel, are exceptionally smart. Control summer, headquarters located at the Lake.

Leo Valdez's Fire Fighters- Control fire, can invent anything, are the cleverest batch. Control autumn, headquarters located at Bunker Nine.

Jason Grace's Aerial All-Stars- Control air, are super quick, are the most persuasive. Control winter, headquarters located at the Pegasus Stables.

Meg McCaffrey's Ground Giants- Control earth, are very sneaky, are the strongest. Control spring, headquarters located at the Strawberry Fields.

Teams: Poseidon Cabin, Hades Cabin, Athena Cabin- Water Warriors. Hephaestus Cabin, Ares Cabin- Fire Fighters. Zeus Cabin, Hera Cabin, Aprodite Cabin, Apollo Cabin, Hermes Cabin, Artemis Cabin- Aerial All-Stars. Demeter Cabin, Dionysus Cabin- Ground Giants.

Forms up soon!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save one Water Warrior!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Save a water warrior! And if we can have two charachters, save an Aerial All-Star!

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

emeraldcelebration43

Save a Water Warrior! And if it's not avaliable, then save an Aerial All-Star.

• Posted at:

Cassie!!

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

Fangirl, Writer, Bookworm, and History Geek

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is a reality - John Lennon