Front sm

jadehunter48

Branch: Ekaterina

Small print for mods:

First off most excellent mods would you mind letting this through? all characters, deaths, and opinions are works of fiction and are not taken from any other books and are purely for fictional reasons.

Hey guys! so i have decided to wright a book! i have had this idea for this book for a year or so and I'm just deciding to write this however i need some help: i need lots of characters all of the 18-20 i know this is a little old for some  characters but this is will be explained later as my plot unfolds. so will you guys help me with this?

i just need you to write a character with these things

Basic description,

personality,

Current position and mood at beginning of novel,

Skills, (no superpowers please)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Christian, please tell me if I'm not acting like one.

God bless the United States of America!

#Gnomemadness! add this to your signature if you love gnomes!

Front sm

jadehunter48

Mods do u mind letting this through i know people died but its all fiction

here guys this is my example:  

Basic names and ages:
Even Davis 19
Brooke Davis 19
Basic description:
Even and Brooke Davis are twins, both white with brown hair and blue eyes. They have always been best friends even when Even was being an 8yo boy and Brooke a teen girl. They both grew up near Portland in Oregon and have lived there most of their lives. They have been Christian believers since they were both very young and even the death of their father did not shake their beliefs.
Personality:
Even, though friendly and easy going and smooth with girls Even is often tense and a person who becomes very focused on one task and cannot be moved until he has accomplished. He had hoped to one day go into the Army but when his father was killed as a defense contractor his mother convinced him not too.
Brooke, very friendly and just a hint shy Brooke stands out and tends to walk into a room and command attention, she doesn’t work to do this but she is just naturally pretty and is well respected by all who know her. She is very popular among girls but some think that she is weird for the fact she refused to date till 17. She is a very patriotic and is often asked by her friends if she thought she was born on the wrong day (her birthday is July 2) since she was supposed to be born on Independence Day.
Current position and mood at beginning of novel:
Even, having just joined GOAL (guardians of all liberty) Even is a little jealous because he knows that he is only part of it because his sister wanted him here. When she was asked to join, she agreed… but they had to give the offer to him too. That annoyed him a little, she was asked to join the semi-secret group and he was not. He feels that he is fighting for Freedom his Nation and His God and his family. He at this point is also very irritated and has discovered that he hates flying military.
Brooke, Excited to be in Goal and glad that she will be facing the challenge of training with her brother. She is happy to get away from her uncle’s house where they were staying while her mom was out of town. Right now, she is amused by the guard of the military plane who keeps trying to get a view of her.
Skills,
(both)
Both are good with weapons and had training from their Dad,
Both are very athletic,
Both have good grades.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Hunter! This is awesome! I am submitting a character later!! Is there a certain limit to how many ppl we can make?

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

jadehunter48

nope! plz one a single per psot though!

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Name: Maya Nguven

Basic description: Dark brown hair that goes below her shoulders. Side bangs(that go on the very side of her face) but still will cover it, brown eyes, thin(but not weak) 5'4. Wears dark blue skinny jeans that have quite a have a few rips because of how much falls, black and white converse that go up over ankles, a back tank top with a white shirt(that has black and white strips on the sleeves) and an over jacket that is dark green/with hood and she will sometimes wear a black beanie. She is from London, England though she lives in Colorado now, Christian and he mother and father are divorced
Personality: She is a very daring, cunning, witty, kind, yet loyal type of person. She loves to pulls pranks too and loves her country! She sometimes thinks that she has to prove herself, can be a bit stubborn and loves to have a good adventure. 
Current position and mood at beginning of novel: I really don't know how to start her but, she is in a fairly good mood as she listens to her music and she has gone through some bullying at her school and so she has to deal with that....
Skills: Spy-like skills(able to move around without being heard, extremely felxible, pays attentions to little details, etc) sniper, lying, thievery and music

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Forgot to mention that her father is Russian...

• Posted at:

jade.