There was one for short people, so why not one for tall people?
1. People asking you how the weather is.
2. You're sporty relatives can't figure out why you didn't join the basketball team...
3. Hitting your head on low hanging lamps and doorways.
4. Being at the front of the line on picture day. (They used to do that on at my old school. *shivers* What a nightmare.)
5. Not being able to find cloths in your size.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Recipient of Mickey's Respect
Krista the Key
Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance?
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?