Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

We live in a terrible world; filled with terrible people who do terrible things to other terrible people. Sure, there is still good, but the good feels so infinitesimal compared to all the evil.

Sometimes, I just want to drop it all.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

No. 

Clev, you can't quit. To many people in this world would miss you. Even if the good seems smaller. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Clev, what happened?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Just a long string of events. I went through this in the summer, I thought I was over it. I guess you can't ever really be over thoughts like this.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

dogdragon5840

Branch: Tomas

We really do Clev.  But the fact is, that we can't escape it.  I know it's hard, and I'm really sorry.  There have been times in my life when I just wanted to die, and be done with it.  But I realized that, what good did that do me?  I knew that my family would be hurting, I knew that I'm not allowed to take my own life.  And now, my life goal is to make as much change in the earth before I pass away.  Trust me:  I've been there, and I can relate.  But keep fighting, and God will pull you through this.  If I may ask...and I won't judge you any way, and it's fine if you don't want to answer this, but what religion do you practice?

• Posted at:

Remember we are family!

Front sm

elfbulldog81

As you said, there IS good in this world, we just gotta fight for it. "After every storm comes a rainbow." (I think someone said that. Or I just quoted myself. :P) We just gotta wait for the rainbow. But it'll come, I can tell you that much. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

joyfuldreamer12

Branch: Janus

Oh Clev.  I've been there, I know some of what you may be feeling.  I can't presume that I have the right words to say to you right now, but God sees  your heart and He's there right beside you.

This morning in my bible reading and prayer time, the Lord brought you to my mind several times and I didn't know why.  Now I guess I do.  Um...I know this is a little weird, but He gave me a bible passage to share with you. It's John 1:1-5.  Especially verse 5.

Remember, Brownie, I'll always be there to listen if you need to talk.

• Posted at:

Bess

It's addictive the minute you let yourself think...

the things that I say just might matter to someone

topics/255489

topics/185888

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@DogDragon

The thing is, I don't feel like I can make a difference, anymore.

(Oh, and Christianity...)

@Elf

I think I've heard that quote before.

It never seems to stop storming.

@Bess

Oh, that's sweet. Thank you. I'll look at it.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

gladhunter3

Branch: Ekaterina

Look I'm new here and not great with this.....but I will give it a shot.

Your correct about the world being filled with evil! That's true there is TONS of it.

All the more reason we need PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Clev I have only been here about a week and already you have inspired me so much!

There is a war going on between good ad evil....I don't know if your a Christian or not but I think a great book for you to try would be Cloak of Light (written by Chuck Black) it's a book that truly shows the battle between good and evil in this world!

Your loved clev always remember THAT.

• Posted at:

#gnomemadness

Front sm

elfbulldog81

It will. It will. No storm lasts forever!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

We do, we do live in a terrible world, full of terrible people. And sometimes good might feel a little overwhelmed , but by quitting, by giving up? That's letting it all win, letting the world beat you.  And if I've learned much of anything about you since we became friends, it's that you don't like to lose, so don't quit now! Please! There are so many people who care about you, and the good things/people in the world. So many MBers who look up to you(myself among them.) *hugs.* So, even when life gets tough, keep on fighting.

"Overcomer " by Mandisa

"Count your rainbows" 1GN(One Girl Nation.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

whitetiger1202

On mobile, so this is short.

DO NOT STOP FIGHTING. im here for you! 

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

agentclue77

I'm really bad at comforting people, but I'll try.

DO. NOT. GIVE. UP. CLEV! KEEP STRUGGLING, KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THINGS GET BETTER.

Don't you know?
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day
Can you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your way
Hold on for one more day

~HOLD ON by Wilson Phillips (it's a very encouraging song if you'd like to listen to it.)

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

Clev, I want to tell you a story. It's pretty hard for me to tell, but I feel like I need to.

When I was in 7th grade, I made a friend on the internet. We're going to call her Jane. Jane was a couple of years older than me, but she made me feel like I belonged with the people her age. She and I became pretty close, but one day, while I was on a walk, she sent me a text.

I can't do this anymore.

She wanted to commit suicide. She thought no one cared about her. You know what I did? I ran home and called the suicide hotline, who then told me to call the police. I called the police. Everyone in the group chat we were in together was freaking out. We only found out her last name, but that was enough. The police found her, and she was faking it. Not the point of the story, though. The point is, someone does care about you, no matter if you think they do or not. I got banned from my phone for seven months. I'm not allowed to take my phone or computer upstairs to my room anymore. I risked that much to save someone. Someone does care about you. I promise.

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Daniel Handler.

You're ordering in that restaurant right now. And you may not be getting your pancakes with syrup along with whatever have you for a while, but it'll get there.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

fallingangel373

I know this is a little late, but I understand feeling like the bad outweighs the good. Sometimes the bad is so terrible, it outshines the good like the sun to the moon, but no matter what, good is always going to be out there. There is always going to be hope, you just have to fight to remember that.

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

silversparrow283

*hugs clev* look at all the good people on this thread, theres even more then just them there's more good people, you just have to be at the right place at the right time. If you leave I'll be very very sad.

• Posted at:

Front sm

fightingstrong35

i am not going to lie you hit it between the eyes clev the world is a bad place filled with inimaginable things for years i wanted to help people in this place recently 4 refugees from vietnam and sryia joined my youth group and shared there experiencees hudeling in houses were ISIS bombed there reads and friends i have dedicated my whole existance to fixing the world and one of the things that help me with anxiaty and depression is martial arts ( i know i say it alot ) but it is true self esteem,confadance,phtsical proformance and stress relieft are only some of the hundreds of benifits of any martial art i reccoment jiu jitsu or judo but your choce if you want to join a club neer you 

• Posted at:

WE ARE NOT FAMILY 

we are a online community there is a difference

hi

Front sm

musicspy18

Clev!!! Don't you dare!!!! I know that sometimes this world can be cruel, but we all have a fight song and since we are all a family, we work together and help each other out! There are some days I just feel like nothing good is going to happen, but then I remember of all the good stuff that has happened to me and everyone I have in my life....you're not alone. Never alone!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

silversparrow283

we're fighting right now.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogdonut473

wow. don't die. plz

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Clev,

I don't know you too well, but one thing that I can say for sure is that you are an amazing, appreciated person. I understand what it feels like to realize the type of world we live in. I've felt like the best thing to do was to die. If you need someone to talk to, just remember I'm always there, and plenty others. Just some personal advice: Go into your room and block out the evil. Think about how blessed you are with this family. The Cahill family.

Your friend,

Ivy

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!