Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

So, one of the Jedi Order's enimies, Death Watch, a group of mercenaries formed to bring separatist control over the planet Mandolare, but has grow over the last 15 years of war, but the Jedi Order had found their base and killed nearly all of them. But Death Watch planned something, to raid towns for young children and train them as their own soldiers and it seems as if the Jedi Order is also short of Jedi so they can not stop them. Will you submit to them, or try and defeat Death Watch once and for all?

Spots:

Child 1- Taken by me

Child 2- Open

Child 3- Open

Child 4- Open

Child 5- Open

My form and yours should look like:

Name: Ralph Jackson

Spieces: Human

Age (12-16): 15

Looks: Average height for his age, short cut amber hair, blue eyes, fair tanned skin, and a couple scars on his back and one on his left arm. (Was a slave for 2 years until her ran away)

Personality: Very kind, compassion, sometimes hides his feelings, has learned to be stern when needed and not joke/laugh when not needed, friendly to most...I said most... people he meets, but he see's a person who looked his slave owner or seller he will walk away from the person and try not to talk to that person.  

Crush: Anyone?

Home Planet: Small village on the Void.

Other: Is a great surviver, since he has lived on the Void which is a ice waste land with about 10 other families who treat him like family, has learned that trust and friendship is the only way to succeed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Bump.

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Bump.......

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~