Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Branch: Lucian

I am participating in DogYellow583's Holiday/ Year long challenge, and here I will keep track of my points. 

January 3rd- The Festival of Sleep

Get 3 points if you-- Change your device’s background or screensaver to a picture of a sleeping puppy (or kitten, if you prefer)- 10:19 AM

Get 1 point-- if you went to bed before 10 PM last night.

Get 5 points-- if you post a funny story that you heard/happened to you that involves sleep-- but you have to type it with your eyes closed. (It doesn't have to be long, just a few sentences is okay as long as it involves sleep and is typed with your eyes closed.

Total

3 points

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

January 4th- Trivia Day

Get 3 points for-- posting an interesting bit of trivia. It can be on any topic as long as t is MB appropriate! (Preferably a little known bit of trivia.) (below)

Get 10 points if you-- share your bit of trivia with at least one person (offline!) today as well. (I told my sister)

Add 1 extra point if you-- explain to them that today is Trivia day.  (also my sister)

Get 3 more points on top of that if-- the person is a complete stranger.  (I'm lazy and not planning on going anywhere today)

Trivia

The actor who plays Jim Moriarty, Andrew Scott, in Sherlock sometimes adds to the script while they are filming! In the pool scene from the end of season 1, the line "That's what people DO!" wasn't originally in the script. He actually added this to his audition, and the writers , Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffat, decided to keep it because he did it so well. Everyone jumped when he said it for the first time! Later, during the The Reichenbach Fall in season 2, he wasn't supposed to dance during the crown jewel scene at the beginning. He just decided to dance to the music, and again, the writers decided it was a good addition to the script.

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Oh, sorry, 

Total

Yesterday's:

3+10+1=14

Running Total:

14+3=17 

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

Oh. My. Gosh.

I had no idea about the Moriarty thing.

HE IS A GENIUS!

Almost like Christopher Walken. His movies are always hilarious!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Yep, he's awesome!

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

January 5

Get 3 points if you-- Take a picture with your dog. If you don't have a dog, take a picture with a stuffed dog or dress up as a dog and take a picture of yourself.(It took me five minutes to find the stuffed dog)

Get 5 points if you-- Spend five minutes crawling around the house on your hands and knees, barking like a dog.(My brother was very confused)

Earn 15 points if you-- Do the above in a public place.(Just nope)

Total

Today's:

3+5=8

Running Total:

17+8= 25

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

January 6 National Technology Day

Get 3 points for-- posting and telling us about a problem that you've had with some kind of technology(below)

Get 5 points for-- finding an interesting fact that has to do with your favorite type of technology and posting it(below)

My old MP3 player, which was actually a very old phone without calling, texting, or internet, froze up randomly one day. I tried fixing it for a little while, but then I got lazy and put it down. A few minutes later, I went over to it, and it was hot. Very hot. I started freaking out, and I went and asked my dad what to do. He told me to take out the battery and then let it cool down. It worked later, but still, it was a problem with technology.

Listening to music too much using earbuds or headphones can damage your hearing.

Total

Today's:

3+5=8

Running Total:

25+8= 33

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev