Front sm

fightingbelt24

Branch: Ekaterina

ok so i was trying to make a government for this site for the last month and i am sad to say it failed 

i did get some support and i greatly appreciate it 

but a large number of people hated the idea enough to shout at me about it on the chat 

several forums were made against it 

but the thing that hurt was that nobody gave it a Chance or even bothered to look into the issue before making posts on forums to attack my idea

i said if the government caused a war i would take the government down

but everyone seemed to keep making the argument that it might cause a fight almost like they did not bother to look it up before posting

whitetiget your forums and posts were vary unnecessary 

and in conclusion i do vary much believe mot people just did not support the government because they did not like me 

i remember the day i spend 4 streght hours negotiating with a suicidal girl who was on the brink of finishing herself

she did before i got het location so i could send help 

clev said on my forum when i was making a forum protection team she was harrased on the chat and supported the team even when there was a higher auttority 

i am constantly seeing examples of why we should have a government 

but if you want to spend your time like this go ahead

i am leaving 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

name james

belt rank yellow

martial art krav maga

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

?!?? Clev would never attack anyone! And the government that was proposed on here was by a user named sciencestudy.

Please check your facts before posting! We looked over the idea that was suggested and we all decided that  it would tear us apart.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

fightingbelt24

i am sciencestudy ( steve i am just using my friend james account 

and i did check the facts unlike everyone who posted saying the government would drive us apart becuse i said in several forums that if there was a fight i would take down the government

• Posted at:

name james

belt rank yellow

martial art krav maga

Front sm

fallingangel373

Dude, just the fact that there were at least a few people that didn't like the idea would drive us apart. People not agreeing with the idea is enough to see that if it was a thing it would cause fight, I'm sorry.

The idea was good, but it really wasn't the thing for here.

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

fightingbelt24

i know people are acting like kids and would whine if they did not get there way that is one of the resons i stopped 

• Posted at:

name james

belt rank yellow

martial art krav maga

Front sm

fallingangel373

Alright I really want to be nice because you seem hurt

But boy that is exactly what you are doing right now

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok, so you are calling us whining kids? Ok, first off, you are the one who is complaining about how your idea for an MB government wouldn't work. I'm sorry to say this, but your idea wouldn't work. This MB doesn't need a government. We already have Mods and rules in place. I've been on the T39C MB for more than two years and from what I have seen, whenever there has been any size of conflict, it either dies down or us MBers take it into our own hands and fix it ourselves. We don't need a government telling us what we can do and can't do. The Mods are there to do that. That's why they are here. To make sure things don't go out of hand. Also, I read what you proposed and it still wouldn't work, not just because it would cause conflict, but also because it just wouldn't work. You can't expect everyone in it to dedicate themselves full time to this proposed government. We all have lives outside this MB. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm just trying to be realistic.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

musicspy18

I agree with ScarletActor. We do NOT need a government for us to follow. We have the Mods and the rules that they give us for that. On the T39CMD I have too seen where we all will figure out a way to resolve conflicts that will happen between different users. This should be a place where people can have fun and get away form other forums that are having a hard time with each other and everyone being rude. I notice that a lot of people come to this MD when that stuff happens. Also, when something goes wrog, the Mods are there to take care of it and we will also be on the lookout for things that go wrong. And I also agree, that even if we had a government on here, it would be VERY hard to keep up with it, because we all have our own lives outside of this MD.

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

I agree with ScarletActor. We do NOT need a government for us to follow. We have the Mods and the rules that they give us for that. On the T39CMD I have too seen where we all will figure out a way to resolve conflicts that will happen between different users. This should be a place where people can have fun and get away form other forums that are having a hard time with each other and everyone being rude. I notice that a lot of people come to this MD when that stuff happens. Also, when something goes wrog, the Mods are there to take care of it and we will also be on the lookout for things that go wrong. And I also agree, that even if we had a government on here, it would be VERY hard to keep up with it, because we all have our own lives outside of this MD.

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

oops...went through twice...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Okay, first of all, calling us "whining kids" is rude. You're attacking us. Second of all, I was okay when it was just a Team! A Government is far too much, though. I've been on the MB for about nine months, now, and I know enough to know that this place does not need a monarchy.

Luna's posts were very necessary. No one hates you Steve! I can tell you put a lot of work into this, but sometimes people don't like your ideas! It's a part of life. Learn to live with it.

Also, please don't mention the harassment thing. I really would prefer to leave that in the past where ALL of this belongs. While I did bring it up myself, I only did it to let you know that I have actually experience with such things. No one needs to know what I do or don't support, I'm no one.

I'm very sorry about the young girl, but even if there was a whole government of people working on that, I'm not sure if it would've helped.

Steve, this is a good idea, and I think it would work..

Just not here.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Preach, Clev, ScarletActor, Jade.

Steve, many of us told you that we appreciated your idea. It's obvious you spent a lot of time thinking on it and I am impressed. None of us were being rude or disrespectful. We were justifying that we are a family and would rather stick together than be separated by a hierarchy. I personally, admire your idea and it has potential, but it just isn't necessary for this MB. 

Please try try to understand that we were not trying to be rude. None of us hate you or your idea. We just panicked a little at the thought of having to be separated. We all could have handled the situation differently, but now it is in the past. :) 

Thank you for your ideas. You have a very bright future ahead of you. :) 

Mickey

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

As someone who has been on here since 2011, (side note: my posts say that I've only been on here since 2012, but I had another account that started in 2011.) I have seen a government happen on here. It did not go well. People felt like they weren't being heard, people felt torn apart, and people felt like that the MB wasn't a family anymore. I can say, a government wouldn't work. I can tell that you put a lot of work into this, but you need to lighten up when people don't like your ideas. Other people have thoughts as well, and you need to learn to respect those.

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

fallingangel373

Steve, I'm sorry. No one hates you, we're just a little scared.

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

musicspy18

Yes we don't hate you at all(at least I know I don't) and I know that we would be kind of scared if s government started...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I do not hate you, Steve. I don't hate anyone.

Personally, I think your approach could have been better, but that would just be me. And I agree with Jade and Maddie.

The government spooked all of us.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

onyxwolf284

None of us hate you. We're just trying to reconcile.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

Not trying to be rude, but I just want to point something out.

How many times have you said you were leaving? A whole bunch.

How many times have you come back? All of them.

If you keep using the "I'm leaving" threat, it will lose its affect.

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

sciencestudy42

dancing i am clearing up the government idea before i leave and i am almost done hopefully i can leave tonight

• Posted at:

hi

Front sm

cleverfairy102

"Dumb reasons"

Wow. Ouch.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

musicspy18

Quick question: Why are you leaving?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

sciencestudy42

he just left guys this is steves sister and he just told me he finished talking to the last person he needed to talk to he is gone can a pass a message?

• Posted at:

hi

Front sm

musicspy18

Hi! *waves* So what's the message?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfrost107

Please ask Steve to come back, I'll miss him a lot.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

he's probably going to come back...

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

@Steve's Sister - why do y'all type in exactly the same way? Just an observation. Even my brother and I don't type the same way.

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Stevens sis, do you like Llamas? (I know, totally out of order but seriously do you like llamas)

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

I'm sorry that you left Steve. We don't hate you, or anyone on this forum. I hope you (or your sister) will convince  you to come back. We aren't mad at you for telling your idea, some of us just feel that the government isn't what's best for our forum. We hope you come back, and that you don't feel like you've been driven away. Come back!

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

jadehunter48

im fraid im pretty new here but do we really need more goverment? i mean dont we all have enough of one in the real world? i mean the one irl is in evry aspect of out lives why would we willfully chose to ignore the great moderation that already rules use? they are effective...

that is not all but i am tired or talking...

• Posted at:

~Christian, please tell me if I'm not acting like one.

God bless the United States of America!

#Gnomemadness! add this to your signature if you love gnomes!

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@JadeHunter

Don't worry, it's over. :)

Welcome to the MB!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

musicspy18

*shakes head* Why am I not surprised that you posted on this thread, Hunter..... XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

sciencestudy42

dancing it is genetic ( jk ) steve always writes in a rush and i never pay attention to my grammer

• Posted at:

hi

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

Good to know! By the way, please call me Sassy! Why don't you create your own account?

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...