Front sm

fairyunicorn507

Branch: Janus

Hello you beautiful MBers. It's Val. I last posted in, uhm *frantically checks my posts* June. Wowww not as long as i thought. Anyway, I'm back for now. (I'm 15 now, much old [oh wait can we put our ages?])

Why I kinda left: I'm not sure really, i still love T39C, but i started Percy Jackson and that kinda took up my life... also then life kinda happened? Yeah I dunno.

Random things I want to say: Alabaster/OMJ, thanks so much for making me laugh in the past, I don't know if you are still active but i wanted to say that. Also, remember when you "died"? and half of us passed out or fell out of our chair we couldn't believe it. Glad you aren't dead. 

Also thanks to all the other people who occasionally read my posts and talked to me, meant a lot.

OH! And Admin Gavin? You are/were awesome (You were my role model i guess for awhile even though i didn't know you)

Happy New Year everyone! You are all fabulous people.

ALSO... the latest T39C book was really really good.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Love, Valerie 

"Oh, marvellous. You're going to kill me. What a finely tuned response to the situation."  ~Peter Davison  the 5th Doctor 

Saladin for president

CHRISTIAN

"FancPants"

Carian

"I'm the Doctor, and this is my spoon!"

Front sm

fairyunicorn507

Branch: Janus

*Admax Gavin :P oops

• Posted at:

Love, Valerie 

"Oh, marvellous. You're going to kill me. What a finely tuned response to the situation."  ~Peter Davison  the 5th Doctor 

Saladin for president

CHRISTIAN

"FancPants"

Carian

"I'm the Doctor, and this is my spoon!"

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Haaaaaaaaaaaaapy New Years!!! :D :D :D Welcome back! I'm Mickey and this is Remy, my bowtruckle.

*comes out of Mickey's pocket* *waves*

He doesn't say much... Well, frankly, he can't even talk... But he says hello! :D I think... Either that or he's making some obscene gesture in the "bowtruckle language", which I don't think is something that exists... I'd like to think he's just saying hello. :)

*gives a dry look*

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction...