Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

You are one of the Mages of Reiadin. You, along with 3 others rule over the 7 realms. When a darkness strikes in each of them, we must all venture to them. When it is revealed that we are related to them, and that they are now in greater danger then ever, we must fight alongside them. However, there is a war between ourselves. Will we stop fighting, or will the darkness rule over us??

Spots:

The Rebel-Best thief and singer-Taken by Me

The Nerd-Female-Best hacker/smartest-Saved for Jade

The Popular-Female-Best actress/Artist-Open

The Jock-Male-Best basketball/Soccer player-Open

The Geek- Male-Best Dancer/Fighter-Open

Who they are related to(Sherlock BBC,PJO/HOO,The Magic Thief,OUAT,Avengers,Descendants,Harry Potter)

Rebel- Sherlock Holmes,Percy Jackson, Captain Kerrn,Emma Swan, Iron Man,  Mal, Harry Potter

Nerd-John Watson, Annabeth Chase, Benet, Killan Jones, Captain America, Jay, Ron Weasely

Popular- Molly Hooper, Jason Grace, Ember-Wing, Rumple, Hawkeye, Evie, Hermione Granger

Jock- Jim Moriarty, Piper McLean, Nevery Flinglas, Belle, Black Widow, Carlos, Neville Longbottom

Geek: Mary Watson, Leo Valdez, Argent(Look up Argent from The Magic Thief), Snow White, Hulk, Ben, Draco Malfoy

What they control:

Rebel: Shapeshifting, Healing, can see small amounts of the future(But then passes out)

Nerd: Earth, Electricity, Vibrations

Popular: Water, Plants, Animals

Jock: Fire, Super Strength, Super Speed

Geek: Wind/Air, Hakai-Egrokinesis, Super Hearing

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Clothes(Please do one for every realm):

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Skills(Up to Eight):

Flaws:

Quotes(Optional):

Other:

Rules:

Ask me before making a big descision

No OP

Be kind

One spot per person

Have Fun!!

My Form:

Name: Alicina Wilks

Looks: long hair that seems to forever changing colors, but that is just her favorite colors. So normally rainbow. Or black with a blue tint. Blue/Grey/Green eyes that change color in the sunlight, or when she is mad. Pale skin that is scarred, every inch of it. Is a bit tall, about 5’3. Very strong, though she doesn’t look it. Very slender. She changes her appearance when she goes on missions.

Clothes:

Normal: A black dress, black boots, blue headphones, a knife.

Sherlock: A grey dress, black trenchcoat, black combat boots.

PJO/HOO: A orange CHB shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, a pen.

The Magic Thief: A black wormsilk dress, green coat, black boots, sword, bow and arrows.

OUAT: A tank top, pants, black jacket, black boots, sword.

Avengers: A red shirt, gold skirt, black boots.

Descendants: A ripped black shirt, ripped black jeans, black boots, black leather jacket

Hogwarts: A black shirt, black skirt, Gryffindor robes, black boots

Personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Loves Paramore. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running.  A high functioning sociopath.  Has insomnia.

Spot: The Rebel

Crush: Anyone??

Skills: Singing, combat, Track & Field, archery, swordfighting, speaking Spanish and French, thievery, and deductions.

Flaws: Has a horrible trust issue, and loves to fight way too much. Has gotten in trouble for too much thievery before. She can be a bit too blunt, and a bit too sociopathic. Stays up way too late, even with her insomnia.

Quotes: “So, you think you can beat us. We’re the best team in the world, and that includes the Leverage team.” “If it’s acutally possible, there is a 99.9 % chance that we will die.” “Um, if you acutally think that plan would work, you’re very insane.”

Other: Best singer and thief, is friends with the Nerd. Doesn't trust anyone. 

Mods, let this through. It took 4 hours.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfrost107

Save popular 

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Are there any more female spots open?

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Awesome!! I do have one little problem....I have NEVER seen or read Sherlock, The Magic Thief, or OUAT....this might be problem..

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

So....I don't know if I will be able to be in this RP, since I don't know some of the places and what they are about...

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

winterfrost107

If Oreo wants a girl spot, she can have mine. It wouldn't be fair for me to take it since I won't be able to be on as often.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Oreo: No female spots left, sorry. 

@Jade: Look up The Magic Thief, you'll get very good results. Sherlock, it's really just 20th  century England. OUAT is just fairytales. You could look it up. (Or, cause I can't explain it, ask Maya about OUAT, Clev about Shdrlock, and me about The Magic Thieg)

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Maybe I should not do this RP, since I really don't know them....but thanks anyway!!

• Posted at:

jade.