Are you one of the following:

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

Um.

This might just be because of recent things that have been happening, but I'm not sure, and I really don't know how to deal with this.

So, I'm pretty sure both of you know that I see a therapist for my problems, i.e inferiority complex, slight bi polar depression, attachment issues, etc. And lately it's been pretty regular, because of some.. stuff.

Anyway, I get stressed really easily, and that's been a contributor. But no one besides my therapist knows.

I act fine, and no one notices.

But lately things have been even worse. I friend of mine that I grew up with... um.

She got rid of herself.

And it's been having a bad effect on me. I try to keep up appearances, but I can't, because it's obvious. And my therapist doesn't understand my reasoning. She doesn't get it.

Which is why I turned you. Because I know you'll get it.

I don't want to follow in my friends footsteps, I'm just struggling. And it doesn't help that some of the users on the other forums are rude to me. Even some on here. I don't want to point fingers because that's not how I am.

I really just need someone to get what I'm going through.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm still so childish. I latch onto things and don't let go, like my dumb obsession with celebs, and then when they find a girl I get depressed. Maybe it's my fear of failing. Maybe because I am a failure. Or maybe it's the hallucinations. Maybe its those annoying puppets that come out at night. Maybe it's the fact that I'm still afraid of the dark because of them. Maybe it's the Old Hag. (look it up.) I don't know.

I just want to be understood. I know you two can help.

-Luna. (Sphinx.)

(Mods, PLEASE. let this through. Please.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Oh, Sphinx... *hugs tightly* I know EXACTLY how you feel. I know, because I went through the same exact thing in sixth grade, only two years ago. I had just gotten to know him in orchestra and then he was gone. It hurts a lot. I understand that. It's confusing, it doesn't feel real. You NEVER want to experience the feeling you felt when you learned it was true AGAIN. I remember when I first heard the news. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Then about two weeks later, my cousin passed away. The pain is indescribable. 

Sphinx, I can relate to many things you are experiencing right now. But I want you to know that you are SPECIAL. You were made by the Creator just like the rest of us and he loves you just as much. I once heard someone say, "God gives his best soldiers his hardest trials." You will make it. It will be okay. "If every day was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow." Life is tough, but you are tougher. You've made it this far. Don't give up now.

You are almost there. :) 

I have a counselor. I used to see her regularly, but now it's only when I really need her. If you want, I can post some things that she's told me that help. :) She is amazing. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Sorry, I clicked the "None of the above" button. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

musicspy18

Wow Sphinx. I am SOOOOOO sorry about....everything really. You have had a hard life(from everything that you have told me) and I hate it when a person has to go through stuff like that. Now with your friend gone.....that just makes everything worse.

Now I partly don;t know what you are going through because it has never happened to me, but I can feel your pain through everything that you have said and I KNOW it hurt like crazy. Life is hard, I'll just say that now. But it's how we deal with it. My Youth Pastor once said in class that "Storms reveal character." When things get hard, how we all act shows who we are.

I am also sorry that some people on this MD have been giving you a hard time, but please let me know who they are if that happens again so I can help you deal with it!

and third....YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!!! DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!! You are am amazing person, that just goes through some hard times. I go through hard times too, but that doesn't make you or I a failure.

And also, if you are EVER thinking about doing what your friend did. Stop. Come to us. We can help you. Because I NEVER want that to happen to you! I see enough of it as it is......so come to us if you need help!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Hi, Luna. I'm going to call you Luna right now, because it feels more personal if you know what I mean. And I really want you to know that I love you as a person.

"I act fine, and no one notices."

Girl, trust me: that is the story of my life. Remember, there's always someone who cares enough to notice. :)

First of all, my condolences on your friend. I could never get through what you're going through. I can't even imagine it. You know, I've never really felt true pain. Sure, I've gone through depression and anxiety, but the lost of someone so dear... I've never really experienced it. At least, not in the way you have.

Luna, YOU. ARE. NOT. A. FAILURE. Never tell yourself that. Yes, everyone fails at something, even many things! But there are so many things we are good at and we are LOVED for them. Luna, you are LOVED.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Mickey

Oh, don't worry about that.  And thank you, so much. I would appreciate that very much.

@Jade

I know. It's like life kicks me down and then keeps on hitting.

(Users: Sandra-Dragonfire. And there's a few on th WoFMB, but I don't remember their users)

A lot of people tell me that I'm not a failure, but I still feel like I am. It's just how I am. 

I haven't thought about that. I do love my life!

Thank you guys,

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Clev

You can use my first name, I am starting to like it.

And thank you too ^_^

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Oh, Sphinx, don't say it's "who you are". You can change. :) I'm still struggling with feeling like a failure (I have a SERIOUS case of perfectionism), but  I'm trying. It's not "who we are". It's a trial we are fighting to overcome. You are amazing. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

musicspy18

So over all, how are you doing with your dad and about the whole religion thing??

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Ehm.. okay.

He lets me talk about my beliefs sometimes, and i think that he might be more interested then he lets on.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

That's great!! I'm glad that he might be interesting! :D But besides that, you doing good?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Yeah, not bad. My therapist gave me a mantra:

New year, new life. I might make that into a poem!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Oh, yeah you should! I know I wont since I am terrible at poems...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Same XD

Unless it is free verse.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Why did two people push the Jade button?.......why? There is only one Jade and that is me!!! :D

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I need to say this. I don't want to post this outright, because it might trigger some people.

Things.. haven't been like they normally have.

Even since I came back, it seems to me like things are falling apart. I don't know if that was because of me, but things aren't right. Let me explain.

There's three groups.

The inner circle. These are the closest MBer's who work to keep the peace.

The middle ring. These are in the middle. Nuff said.

The outer ring. These people come from other MBs or are new and try to change things/disrupt things/or do not care for our rules.

There's been a lot of outer ring people. That scares me. With the government thing, WoFMBers coming here after fights, I'm concerned. I really am. Not all these new people are bad, but some are.

I could give you this whole speech about what we can do to change this, or make a ton of rules, but I won't. This MB is free. We can do what we wish here. I respect that.

And then this comes up.

We need to have some rules laid down. Because I'm sick of being bullied on other forums because people don't like me. I don't appreciate being called a little kid, a Mic (It's one of the most horrible Irish insults. And racist.) It's not cool. It's rude to my culture, to me, and to all my Irish friends.

So... um. yeah.

(Mods, please let this through. I want it to be addressed.)

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

To the two people who are pretending to be Jade.

Knock it off. I know you are stalking this post. You aren't supposed to be here. Have respect for others and please stop.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Chell, stop being rude. This is a very serious thread and i shouldnt have to deal with you disrespecting me.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I asked you nicely, now i have to report you becausw you wont stop.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I agree, Luna. It's getting out of hand. The Mods are supposed to be here keeping the peace, right? It doesn't seem like they ever do anything.

Chell, please stop. That is rude, disrespectful, and downright bullying. We have asked you kindly to stop and now you've crossed the line. If you don't stop, we'll won't be able to play nice anymore. Please don't make this worse for any of us.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow.