Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

I hope this is okay... :P Please note, stalkers are welcome. And if you have any questions or anything, use the private thread.

--Story--

As a lesser known villain, you struggle for recognition. All of your.. accomplishments go to the bigger villains. Well, that stops today.

You've been selected for an elite group of villains known as the League of Chaos. It is led by none other than the supreme villain and rightful king of Asgard, Loki. And he's taken note of you. (Consider yourself lucky.)

--Spots--

Whatever villain you make up. :P

--Rules--

I don't think we need any, but just a reminder, try not to be too OP. (OPness is welcome, just restrain a bit.)

You can do a legacy, like being related to another villain if you wish. (It cannot be Loki. Nepotism is not cool.)

Ehm, try and make an OC hero as well for your villain. Arch-nemesis type thing,

Loki isn't a main character, he has scare appearances. To keep it original.

Things in green are optional.

The form is really long, sorry!

If you want to share any songs you listened to, put them at the bottom of your POV.

Healing factor won't be counted as OP.

If you want to kill off someone's character, ask.

If I'm leaving anything out, let me know ASAP.

--Form--

--Villain Form--

Villain Name:

Legacy:

Powers:

Skills:

Normal Clothes

--Villain Clothes:

Appearance:

Personality:

Archnemesis:

Villain Crush:

Other Enemies:

Hometown/Planet:

Other:

--Hero Form--

Hero Name:

Legacy:

Powers:

Skills:

Normal Clothes

--Hero Clothes:

Appearance:

Personality:

Archnemesis:

Hero Crush:

Other Enemies:

Hometown/Planet:

Other:

--My Forms--

--Villain Form--

Villain Name: Scythe

Legacy: N/A

Powers: Healing factor, telekinesis, shadow creation/manipulaton, etc.

Skills: Languages, mis-direction, creepiness, hunting, etc.

Normal Clothes: A white shirt, black leather jacket, blue jeans, and boots.

--Villain Clothes: Black robes, (look up death robes.) a black mask, and a dragon claw necklace with a red pearl in it. Carries a massive silver and black scythe with pale blue, almost white detailing.

Appearance: Zane has deep red hair, green eyes, chiseled features, and an athletic build.

Personality: Dark, mysterious, quiet, but can be funny and crazy on rare moments.

Archnemesis: Golden Cobra.

Villain Crush: Anyone willing?

Other Enemies: ALL DEH HEROES.

Hometown/Planet: New Jersey.

Other: I'll think of something.

--Hero Form--

Hero Name: Golden Cobra.

Powers: Venom generaton, snake morphing abilities, temporary invisibility, healing factor, snake features, etc.

Skills: Poison, combat, medicinal, pressuer points, kung fu, etc.

Normal Clothes: Usually wears traditional Japanese wear, although wears a muscle shirt and black jeans when in public.

--Hero Clothes: Black and gold ninja suit (google it.) gold and black ninja shoes, and a gold and diamond cobra necklace.

Appearance: Long brown hair, goes down to his back. Amber eyes, pale-ish skin, athletic build although you wouldn't know it.

Personality: Smart, mysterious, brooding, snarky

Archnemesis: Scythe

Hero Crush: Anyone?

Other Enemies: ALL DEH VILLAINS. (???)

Hometown/Planet: Ancient Japan. (Long story.)

Other: I'll think of something,

Mods, please let this through, I worked on this for an hour!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

I might use Circe from the WotR RP.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

That'd be fine!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Villain Name: The Priestess
Legacy: The Enchantress
Powers: Magic/sorcery, teleportation, levitation, healing factor, enchantment/persuasion(you know that thing Circe did, when she kissed them and they listened to her? Yeah.)
Skills: Combat, seduction, lying, acting/grifting, thieving/stealth, weaponry
Normal Clothes: Light blue skinny jeans, an emerald green blouse, brown sandals, emerald drop earrings
--Villain Clothes: An emerald green, close-fitting dress that comes to mid-thigh in the front, and trails on the ground in the back. It has a golden belt and lace poet sleeves. She wears brown boots and gold fingerless gloves.
Appearance: Soft, thick, silky gold faerie-curls to her hips, with sidebangs that frame her face; large, glittering emerald green eyes with long dark lashes; smooth, flawless ivory skin; petite and slender, yet strong.
Personality: Flirtatious, smooth talker, quick on her feet, rebellious, extremely intelligent(and can't stand being around people who aren't as intelligent as her), sarcastic, bold, dramatic
Archnemesis: The Red Flower
Villain Crush: Erm..she has so many. . plays with everyone. Zane has always intrigued her.
Other Enemies: Heroes..
Hometown/Planet: Asgard
Other: Later.

Hero Name: The Red Flower
Powers: Pyrokinesis, photokinesis, healing factor, super speed
Skills: Combat, gymnastics, climbing, explosives, art/music
Normal Clothes: A dark brown skirt to her knees; a white blouse; a blue cardigan; brown flats.
--Hero Clothes: She was totally unprepared for this hero thing-- she wears black pants, a greay tank top, a red hoodie (hood on)under a black leather jacket; combat boots.
Appearance: Thick, choppy honey-gold hair to her jaw; round bright blue eyes; peach complexion; heart-shaped face; tall and slender; sweet/pretty
Personality: Very energetic, sweet, and self-conscious. Has a strong sense of right and wrong. Intelligent. Creative. Big heat, loves everyone(especially kids.)Understanding.
Archnemesis: The Priestess aka Circe
Hero Crush: She's married. To a normal person named Marcus Torres.
Other Enemies: All the villains.. and polluters.
Hometown/Planet: NYC, Earth
Other: Is a music teacher at a nearby middle school

Mods: Please let this through.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Accepted. A thousand times.

BOTH ARE SO AWESOMEEEE!

Oh, intruiged?

Hm. We'll have to see what Zane does.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Awesome. :3 I like her.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Yep. The intrigue. Lay it on thick. ;)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Awesome!! I can't make forms now, but I shall later!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'm glad I started my villain, then. ;)

Villain Name: Shade

Powers: Supernatural Swordsmanship, Supernatural Reflexes, Darkness Manipulation, Ash Manipulation(it provides safety against fire powers(because ash has already been burnt)), Teleportation, and Smoke Manipulation.

Skills: Persuasion, hacking, torture, and... baking pies. She can also decrypt things but she can't speak languages very well at all. And AMAZING at all types of fighting. 

Normal Clothes: A tight knee-high void-black skirt, a tucked in blood-red tank-top with ruffles at the top, a short-ish jean jacket, black flats, blood-red lips-stick, black eye-shadow, mascara.

--Villain Clothes: She wears tight black leather pants, black knee-high zip-up leather boots with a one-inch heel, a black belt with a ash-gray whip attached, an ash-gray tank-top, a black leather jacket, a double-sword-holder-thing on her back(like what Deadpool wears) that has two Samurai/Ninja-type swords that has a black and smoke-gray hilt, a fabric black mask that goes around her eyes and the top half of her head (like a bandanna) that ties in the back. She also has on a dark dark blood-red lipstick. And if she doesn't have the sword-holder-thing on, then she'll have on a smoke-gray cape that goes down to her mid-shin.

Appearance: 

Normal- Her hair is dark auburn and curly. She has light hazel, almond-shaped eyes. Her skin is ashy-gray/fair and she's 5'1 in height. She always seems to have some type of smile on her face. She's also slender, almost like a gymnast or a ballerina. She is extremely beautiful and uses it to her advantage in the real world.

Villain- Her hair is wavy and dark raven. Almost like looking into a void. Her eyes are void black when she uses her powers. Her skin is ashy-gray/pale and she's 5'2 in height. She's very very pretty and uses it to her advantage if she's up against a new hero.

Personality: 

Normal(but not real)- Mysterious, flirtatious, sassy, fiesty, cheerful, and calm under any circumstances. She will always find a way to get to the top and likes to unsettle people. She's ready to give out information but she always keeps the best for... "insurance". (she's like a nicer version of Irene Adler(from the books, NOT the show. Well... a little bit from the show. ;)

Villain- She's very sarcastic and makes very funny lines during fights. She likes taunting and teasing the hero and sometimes even flirting with him(if it is a him)(not for real, though. Just to throw him off). She loves her work. She's not afraid to injure or even kill you. In fact, it doesn't even phase her. She's sassy and she doesn't play by the rules. She's a bit like DC comic's Joker in the way that she DOES NOT care who or what she injures(almost like she knows she's in an Rp and knows that there is no consequences in real life....). She will always get the job done, even if it seems like you've beaten her. She's an excellent actress and lier and she will use it so that if you think she's defeated and come close, you'll be the one that's defeated. She's a little dramatic and likes to play around during the fight. She's AMAZING at fighting, so DO NOT underestimate her.

Archnemesis: 

Villain Crush: Oh, it's too bad for business. At least, anything serious is.

Other Enemies: Anyone that gets in her way. (villains included)

Hometown/Planet: On a planet named Invio, in the middle of who-knows-where? (no one knows how she got onto Earth)

Other: She doesn't make her way up in the world... the world backs up and lets her through. And she uses a whip and sword. She's also a source for a newspaper. She has a slight British accent(which is weird, because she's from another planet).

Hero Name: Day

Powers: Light manipulation, pyrokinesis, invisibility, illusions, heat vision, healing(not self, but others), force-field-shield(he can make a force-field, but it's the size of a shield... and he can wield it like a shield), and a... special power.An explosion-thing  that would destroy everything, including him.

Skills: Hand-to-hand fighting, strategy, planning, medicine-related things(surgery included), archery, tracking, baseball.

Normal Clothes: A navy blue T-shirt with the Yankees symbol in white on the back, jeans, sneakers(I'm not good with boys).

--Hero Clothes: Fire. He's wreathed in fire and his eyes and mouth is just... black. He never goes out of the fire until after he's left, in which he's in the clothes above. 

Appearance: Bleach-blond hair, fair skin that is tanned, 5'3, sky-blue eyes(go bright yellow when using powers), musular(like a baseball player).

Personality: Do you know the CW's The Flash? He's like the Flash in that. (In the POVs)

Archnemesis: Shade

Hero Crush: ? N/A

Other Enemies: Other villains, I guess.

Hometown/Planet: New York City, New York. ;)

Other: Has a black lab named Night. (get it? Night and Day?) I know I'm being very vague.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Elf

Shade reminds me of my other OC named Jester XD

I love Shade though. Accepted! Now we wait for Jade.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I just realized I didn't finish the story. .. Well, we'll just go with it.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Making my forms now!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Villain Name: Cheshire
Powers: Telaportation and illusions(she has some magic she can use)
Skills: Spy-like skills(able to move around without being heard, extremely felxible, pays attentions to little details, etc) sniper, archery music, combat, lying, thievery, pranking
Normal Clothes: Wears dark blue or black skinny jeans that have quite I have a few rips because of how much falls. (She does a lot of climbing too, so....), black and white converse that go up over ankles, a back tank top with a white shirt(that has black sleeves) A over jacket that is dark green/with hood and she will sometimes wear a black beanie.
--Villain Clothes: A black long-sleeve shirt that also has fingerless gloves at the bottom. Dark green shirt/dress that goes down above waist(but not to inaporpeite) and a v-neckline, black leggings, silver armor on the knees and ankles, with black combat boots. Also has a lighter green belt with a black belt over that, which holds her knives. She also wears a white mask with cat ears and with some red painted war paint, that has a wide grin like a cheshire cat
Appearance: Soft, thick, dark brown hair that goes down to waist. Side bangs(that go on the very side of her face) but still will cover it. Large, fierce, brown eyes, dark lashes, pale skin, curved, pink lips, thin, but very strong 5'5
Personality: She is a very daring, cunning, mysterious, witty, yet loyal type of person. She loves to play around and pulls pranks on the other villains and is a great leader too. She loves to prove herself, can be a bit stubborn an loves to have a good adventure.
Archnemesis: Fireblade
Villain Crush: Anyone?
Other Enemies: ALL OF DEM HEROES!!
Hometown/Planet: Earth, NYC
Other: Her weapons are a lot of spy-like stuff, knives and she is good at archery too

Hero Name: Fireblade
Legacy: Nope....nothing
Powers: The ability to instantly create massive bursts of flames, make a sword out of fire(Thus the name)
Skills: Fast talker, combat, art, track(like the running sport), spotting when someone is lying(sometimes)
Normal Clothes: A bright yellow t-shirt that has a Disney Minion on it(It's Bob!) dark blue jeans that fit her very well, black and gray converes that she will sometimes draw on.
--Hero Clothes: A yellow suit that has a a black/red/yellow (extremaly nice looking, not cheap) flame on the front in a silver circle, black boots, black belt with red line hat goes around it.
Appearance: Blond hair that goes down below her shoulder, but she keeps it in a ponytail. Brown eyes, 5'5 and attractive.
Personality: Caring, loyal, kind and daring. When she gets mad you are in really big trouble, but she learns to control herself at times. Very intellagent, knows right from wrong and willing to do anything to help her friends.
Archnemesis: Cheshire
Hero Crush: Anyone?
Other Enemies: ALL OF DEM VILLAINS!
Hometown/Planet: Earth: Boston, Philadelphia (but lives in NY now...)

Other: Nothing really...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

@Jade.

Cobra ain't got anybody :P

PLUSSSS...

Love Triangles are ALWAYS allowed!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Alright...let do this!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

A love triangle, eh? Sounds like fun!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I might kill off Sophie's husband...

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Ha! That's funny!! *everyone stares at me blankly* What? I'm not some phycopath!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

0_0

I was not expecting that XD

I'll start on my POV

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I AM, HOWEVER.

Oh be quiet, you death wannabe.

NO.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, I'm fixing my hero form. That wasn't good.

Hero Name: Day Wraith (also called Jeter and Andy)

Real Name: Alan Joseph "A.J." Olliver "Oli" (also called Coach A.J. or Coach Olliver)

Powers: Light manipulation, pyrokinesis, invisibility, illusions, healing(not self, but others), force-field-shield(he can make a force-field, but it's the size of a shield and he can wield it like a shield), and a... special power(to be revealed). An explosion-thing that would destroy everything, including him.

Skills: Hand-to-hand fighting, strategy, planning, medicine-related things(surgery included), archery, tracking, baseball, building things.

Normal Clothes: 

Casually- A navy blue T-shirt with the Yankees symbol in white on the back, jeans, a black belt, black sneakers(I'm not good with boys), black-tinted sunglasses, a navy-blue Yankees baseball-cap, and a black leather jacket.

At Work- A T-shirt that has the school's baseball team name on the back and the isigna on the front(small, on the top right corner), white baseball-pants, sneakers, and black-tinted sunglasses. (during practice he wears a navy blue Yankees baseball hat. During games, he wears his team's baseball hat)

At School- Jeans, a navy-blue polo shirt, black sneakers, a black belt, and sometimes a white lab coat. 

--Hero Clothes: Fire. He's wreathed in fire and his eyes and mouth is just... black. When he's fighting. When he's not, he wears dirty white baseball-pants, worn-out white baseball cleats, a torn navy-blue shirt with a small Yankees symbol in the top right corner. (all fire-proof)

Appearance: 

Normal- Bleach-blond hair that is military-short, fair skin that is tanned, 5'3, sky-blue eyes, musular(like a baseball player).

Hero- His hair is on fire, literally. His skin is super tan and his eyes are white(no pupil or iris). He's 5'3 and muscular like a professional baseball player. 

Personality: 

Normal- Super nice, encouraging, patient, super-smart, caring, a little strict, can make funny sarcastic comments, a likeable person, can be very mean when you first meet him. (more in the POVs)

Hero- Quiet, can make snappy comebacks, always tries to save as many lives as he can(and if he doesn't, he blames it all on himself and carries it around for, like, ever.), strategic, more in the POVs.)

Archnemesis: Shade

Hero Crush: ? N/A

Other Enemies: Other villains. And people who hate the Yankees.

Hometown/Planet: New York City, New York. ;)

Other: Has a black lab named Night. (get it? Night and Day?) He works as a baseball coach from 4-6 p.m. during the week for middle schoolers(could it be at the same school that Sophie Torres works at??) and has the games from 1-4(at the latest(I don't know how long they actually are)).(he took baseball from middle-school into the first three years of regular college) Is out of regular college(majored in mechanics/robotics/engineering) and is now getting an extra four years for his official Medical Degree and takes early classes(6-12:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m.). Uses a compound bow when he fights.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

whitetiger1202

okay!

(Working on my POV now.)

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Also, no one at the school calls her "Mrs. Torres." She's Sophie.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh! And if you're killing of Sophie's husband, then I may make Alan like Sophie. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Elf

Sure! Also, could they be friends..? They have similar powers.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Yeah, I'm definitely killing off Sophie's husband. Because it's so fun. ;)

I think Circe might do it...or maybe it'll be something Circe did in the past...so many possibilities..

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Clev: Sure! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

whitetiger1202

So. the heroes will have their own POV's later.

Scythe:

"YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS, SCYTHE!"

I couldn't help but grin under my mask. Like Cobra would ever stop me. He wasn't the one who had a robe full of diamonds, now did he?

I turned a corner and creating a shadow to conceal myself. Now to deal with that message from the demigod. I created a shadow to replay the event.

This is a message intended for the man who calls himself Scythe.

I'll admit, from up here, you seem rather good at your villainy. That is why I invite you to Asgard to join me in the League of Chaos. And together, we will wreak havoc on this pathetic world.

You have two days.

I will be waiting.

This was Loki. Hm.

His offer intrigues me. Very well, I'll go. I was about to leave the alley when I realized I was being shadowed.

"What do you want, Priestess?" I said in raspy, echoey voice.

She came right up close to me and traced her fingers along my hood. "I want to see that cute red hair you have."

I resisted the urge to shove her back. "No."

"Alright then, fine. I want those diamonds you have."

"Again, no." I growled.

She kept getting closer. "I'm afraid I won't take no for an answer."

She leaned in and kissed me. I could feel her sorcery trying to pull me in.

"NO." I said, shoving her away.

She just grinned. "You know, I could tell that hero where you are..."

"You wouldn't dare." I said, glad I had a mask to hide my expression.

"I would dare. Now, diamonds, please."

My scythe floated next to me. I had no choice. This was not looking good for my application.

I handed her the diamonds I had taken.

"Thank you, my dear!" she said, then flew off.

I grinned. Lucky for me, I had the real ones.

Rule #1, always be prepared.

Now to get to Asgard. I created a shadow portal and left New York.

(Sorry. Long POV. Hope I did Circe justice!)

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake..

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Will do one soon

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I might try to write for Sophie later.

Circe's POV:

I touch down lightly on a building filled with various boring offices for various boring things.

I tilt my head to the side, searching for any sound of human life.

None.. other than the sound of useless mortals or any other sort(not like there's a huge difference in the mortals and humans). Good: I didn't feel like dealing with that pesky Red Flower right now. Gosh, who comes up with these things?!

I smirk in a satisfied way: satisfied with the name I had made for myself on this.. puny planet.

I bent down on my knees, not fazed by the hard concrete. Good ol' Scythe. He was adorable.. cute little Death Boy. I shake my head, gold curls trembling, as I pull out the first diamond.. fake of course.

"Ha!"I let out a loud, high laugh of amusement as I threw it behind me. As if I needed more diamonds, anyways.

Time to busy myself with a little something.. less amusing.

I pulled out the letter from my back pocket. I had found it laying on the table in the penthouse I .. borrowed. Even though I had locked it and protected it with my magic, someone had snuck in.. someone powerful.

I fingered the parchment. Fabulous paper.. Asgardian paper.

In lovely, thick, curling script it was written:

For The Priestess,

I see your villainy has since we last met. So much, in fact, you're just about good enough for a little something I've cooked up called The League of Chaos.

Come back home, to Asgard.

You have two days.

Someone from Asgard.. Loki.

Hmm.. it disappointed me. Loki contacts me, yet, nothing from my Mother.

Ah, well. He was better than nothing.

I don't bother standing up; I don't bother picking up the bag of fakes. Instead, I teleport straight to home-sweet-home.

Mods: Please let this through.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

AMAZING. :3

Sorry, I am in a FABULOUS mood right now.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

@Clev - I just sent my POV in and then I saw yours.....um....this is not going to tie in to what I posted, but we'll figure that out later!

@Sphinx - Same here!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Maya's POV

I smiled as I watched Scythe shadow-travel away to this Asgard, with the bag of jewels still in his hands. Clever idea to switch bags on Priestess earlier. I had to look away, before I gaged at the scene when she kissed him.

I mean that really wasn't necessary to do that just for a bag of jewels.

I exited my hiding spot from the alley and headed down to a ladder that lead to a fire escape which led to the roof above. I needed to get a look around, and also to find Priestess.

I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she realized that Scythe switched robes on her. She would be mad.

As I jumped, ran and climbed up the fire escape I had to keep my eyes open in case someone I didn't want to spot me, spotted me. Once I reached the top, the wind blew my hair around my face a I stared down at the city below. I averted my gaze to the buildings before me and my grin once again forming on my face when I noticed Priestess on one of the far roofs, with something shinny in her hands.

I took a running start and jumped off the building with a flip. My hand went straight to my pocket to pulled out my climber's hook. While still in the air, I swung the hook and it landed right on the building across from the one I was recently on. My feet hit the building with a thud and I started to climb up. Once I reached another fire escape on the side of the builidng, I let go of the hook and carefully snuck up the building, not make a sound. I had that specailty, since I was like a cat.

A Cheshire Cat.

I made it to the top and saw Priestess standing there, her back turned to me.

Smiling slightly I walked carefully up to her. "Nice job stealing those from Scythe." I said in a smooth voice.

Priestess jumped up in surprise and had her hands out ready to attack me. I didn't flinch. "Cheshire," Priestess stated. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, no reason. Just thought you might want to know that Scythe switched the robs of jewels on you down in the alley."

"What?!" She almost screamed.

I nodded, smiling from behind my mask. I was enjoying this. "Yeah. And now he's going off to some place called Asgard to help someone take over this planet."

I could tell that Priestess was now mad. Instead of saying anymore to me, she jumped up into the air and flew away, leaving the fake jewels behind. I was about to go pick up the fake treasure and take it away(Hey! Even if it's fake I could still sell it, since people believe that it is real) when suddenly a strange looking flying droid came up to me.

"Wh-"

Instead of talking, a hologram came from a projector on the droid. I knew who it was at the first glance at it.

This is a message intended for the girl who calls herself Cheshire.

I like the name by the way. Very fitting for you and from what I have seen from up here, you are very good at what you do: your villainy. This is why I invite you to Asgard and I ask that you would come to join my in the League of Chaos. If you come, you and I could wreak havoc on this pathetic, weak little world of yours and make it better.

You have two days to answer. I shall be waiting.

I stared at the droid as it sailed away into the sky. This message was very similar to what Scythe was given. I decided to test it out. So as always, I ran to the edge of the roof and jumped down. It was time to find out what this Loki really wanted with the villains of the world.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I am getting chills from this idea.

#GeniusIdea

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Oh no..Sphinx has an idea!!

• Posted at:

jade.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6