CLASSIFIED

Not Quite Uncorruptable!!! Your dragon is unfortunatly sooooo small that when you first try to get on it's back you almost sit on it!! That scares the poor little critter and it runs away, never to be found again!! 

You want a challenge......here's one!
i wish for 10 more wishes (and i don't wish for anything that in any way kills me, my wishes aren't taken away, the wishes come true when i use them, i [and the wishgiver] don't die before i can use the wishes, i don't have to sacrifice anything for the wishes, and no-one steals the wishes, and i get wishes not something else.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

If you are one...then how can you exist? You get a dragon, but become so thinrsty you must drink its blood to survive, killing it.

I wish...that I could be FAMOUS!! 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Pow! You have an immortal dragon, BUT... Some people manage to trap it in a fireproof cage *cough* Ekats *cough* and they study it and run tests on it forever! I wish I had an unbreakable lockpicking set.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dolphindolphin1379

aka DolphinDolphin122

Branch: Ekaterina

You did try the Dragon. But it only flew around in small circles in the same place all day.(Did this work with all the things you said?)I wish to be able to go on vacation whenever I want.
  • Posted at:

DolphinDolphin1379 aka DolphinDolphin122

eKat 

We will always remember you Kathy, Ashley, Jess and Clair.

Stay strong Madelyn! 

WWBWD? xoxo

The Girl on Fire + The boy with the bread = Toast

ChaiReactiooCompassion 

CLASSIFIED

OK,you get the ten wishes,someone else gets wishes too and they trap you in a magic box where you can never escape and your wishes are useless.

I wish I was half dragon-half human,and to make a challenge,I don't die,I'm not small,I can breathe fire and fly, I can't be killed.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

Branch: Lucian

Half-human-half-dragon? Everyone runs away, and you have to be a recluse your whole life, eating gophers and mice in an uninhabited place like the tikal in Siberia.
  I challenge you to corrupt this wish: I whish my brother would put his day-clothes on every day instead of walking around in his pajamas!
That is my dearest wish. (Not really, of course:)
  • Posted at:

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

~*Hunter, Reader, Montanan

~*Great Reads:/39475 by Leo,/48797 by Azure

~*/48210 is My Story, Alternative Endings

CLASSIFIED

your bro does,but then he put on his pjs over his clothes.I wish I was Bowser from super mario bros.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Pow! Your brother wears day clothes but sadly only at night. I have another wish! I wish that I was in the 39 clues movie!
  • Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

Front sm

evilangel80

aka LavenderSpirited4

Branch: Tomas

Whamoo! You are in the 39 Clues movie as Natalie's stunt double but you fall of set and land on Amy therefore breaking her back! I wish Phoenix wIZARD WAS MY BF.
  • Posted at:

I will never come back because this site is to j

CLASSIFIED

you'r in the 39 clues movie,but the director edits you out.I wish I was Makuta Teridak.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Boom! Phoinix Wizard Is your BF but then you never see him agian.

Heres a challenge:

I wish I was..... INVINSABLE (if I spelt it wrong I mean like could never get hurt or killed or die)and nobody could steal the power and I had a friend that also was and she never left me.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You are invinsable,but the vespers put you and your friend in a locked chamber where you can never escape.I wish for the power to make any food I want out of thin air whenever I want.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Alackazam! You are invincible but then you have a fight with another invincible person (your friend, Zeus, whatever) and have a battle for eternity that kills all life on Earth. I wish I had a horse.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

evilangel80

aka LavenderSpirited4

Branch: Tomas

Poof! You are invisible but your tried of being invisbile and can't change back!

I wish Matched by Ally Condie was a movie and I was in it a Cassia Reyes *the prodigist*  
  • Posted at:

I will never come back because this site is to j

CLASSIFIED

BWAHAHA!! You are BOWSER!!! Unfortunatly....a plumber named MARIO destroys you.....

I wish i was famous!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

actorblack37

aka ActressBlack22

Branch: Janus

Whoopie you are Ally Condie in the movie but then jonah wizard takes your role and is awesomer then you 

I wish that I am a famous actress and get to date Ian 
  • Posted at:

-kenzie

CLASSIFIED

you are famous! unforntenitly,you have an "accident" *whispers* vespers. and you'r stuck in the hospital for the rest of your life.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I forgot to wish...I wish for a wii!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

You are invicible, but you and you friend get invicible chicken pox and have them forever.
I wish you would read my story at www.the39cles.com/messageboard/show/18975.
  • Posted at:

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

CLASSIFIED

Just knew someone was going to say that it was too small to fly... BUT, your wishes, (OMG, I love a challenge...so old-school, so easy) WHEN YOU WISHED FOR TEN MORE WISHES, THE GUY WHO WAS GRANTING THEM SAID THAT YOU CAN'T WISH FOR MORE WISHES, AND THAT COUNTED AS A WISH... I just wanted to corrupt it twice COULD NOT RESIST! : D... 1. You wish for chocolate to fall from the sky, it does, only one single piece, that was melted, and it landed in your hair!
2. you wish for a diamond, you get it but as of twenty seconds ago, diamonds have no value!
3. You wish for being the ruler of the world, you are, but the things are mainly run by government, and you have to give them all your wealth, plus you are only ruler for one second!
4. you wish to breath underwater, you can, but you can't breathe air again for a couple of hours, so you have a rather unpleasant experience with sharks!
5. You wish for a omelet, you get it, but it was not on a plate, so you burned your hands, plus, it was only a couple inches big! 6. You wish for not being able to die, you can, but only for one second!
7. You wish for having a friendly tiger, that will not harm you in any way whatsoever, you get him, but he does not like you, so he runs away, and goes to the person you hate most and now obeys any order given (except to harm you, of course)by him/her and the person you hate most orders it to chase you, and it really scares you!
7. You wish for the tiger to stop chasing you, it does, but that's only because it turned into a saber toothed tiger that's chasing you!
8.you wish for meat for the saber toothed tiger to stop chasing you, you get it, but it falls from the sky onto you! so now you have been marinated in blood(yummy) so, now there's psychotic Vampires chasing you too!
9. You wish for every single thing to stop chasing you forever! Every thing chasing you disappears, but now you can't get a date!
10. You wish that whoever is granting all these wishes to never come back, the granter did, but every thing you wished for is now going to be there in your life forever! (Because you wished to be immortal!)
Now, I wish that I am the first person to land on Mars, with a space suit on that is unbreakable and unlimited oxygen, and no meteors can land on the planets surface while I’m on it, no supernovas can happen when I’m on space and no black hole can happen in the milky way galaxy while I am in space, and that includes when I land back on Earth, and I do not get lost in space either. HA! TRY AND CURRUPT THAT! And the rocket has unlimited fuel and oxygen and nothing can break it, and I am not abducted by aliens. (ya, I know I repeated 7, Ignore that, you still got 10 wishes.)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

actorblack37

aka ActressBlack22

Branch: Janus

:P 
You forgot to let me date Ian!!! 
  • Posted at:

-kenzie

Front sm

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

You can date Ian, but he is secretly dating me XD!
I wish one of my real-life friends was on the message board!

P.S. Thankyou for reading my phonebook thread.
  • Posted at:

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

CLASSIFIED

I read your almost uncorruptable wish and realised you didn't write it was the PLANET mars!!

Boom! You are on a MARS CHOCOLATE BAR! Unfortunatly it's one of those H~O~T days, and you get your feet stuck in the gooey caramel!!

But anyway...i thought you'd probably meant the Planet, so i thought ahead and corrupted that AS WELL! 

Whoosh! You land on mars, and swiftly get abducted by not aliens, but Vespers!!  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh i almost forgot!! I wish i had a trillion dollars!!

AND... THE CATCH?

1 i don't lose it
2 no-one steals it
3 i don't spend it on some flimsy article 
4 i don't die before i use it
5 i didn't steal it from anywhere
6 no-one else can spend it
7 no-one dies
8 money doesn't go out of value
9 it's dollars, not rupees, peso, yen, rand, pounds or any other international currency
10 it is REAL money, not counterfeit
11 when i spend it, it is accepted
12 i don't spend it on some pointless stuff
13 it doesn't get destroyed 
14 i don't give the money away to anyone
15 people still like me
16 i don't get turned into any thing, kidnapped,trapped in anything or hunted down
17 no-one harrases me to give them money
18 no beggars come up to me and beg for money
19 nothing 'bad' or "tragic" happens (eg the world going extinct, house burning down) , and it isn't super small/big money
20 No personal property of mine is damaged in a riot or storm, it doesn't fly out the window when i'm asleep
21 it doesn't last for only 1 second, it's for ever
22 i don't sacrifice anything for it
23 i don't forget how to use money
24 I get money not something else

Well...i guess i basically secured all bases with those conditions.....:P

And now i say........CORRUPT THAT!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

corpted-o! you get to date Ian but he "accidentally" puts poison in your food. i wish i was an invincuble Power Ranger (the red ranger)!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

I am the mighty Dragon Wizard of the Lemon Guild!

"'Timey, wimey?' Do we have to talk like babies?" --The War Doctor

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

Shipping etiquette @ /87728

#RememberSkylar

CLASSIFIED

you get the money,but then it turns invisibla and you lost the money forever.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

You have a trillion dollars, but you are bored.
I wish everyone liked my posts and added my card!
  • Posted at:

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

CLASSIFIED

Everbody added your card and liked your postes, but then your accout got destroyed!
I wish... to be a shape shifter that could control my powers and could not die and could never be destroyed or captured. (This should be intresting...) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@SurvivingDragon:i'm pretty sure one of the conditions were that the money isn't lost......hmmm...

@LlamaAmbitious: Corrupted! your card isn't on sharing mode and no-one read your posts so they can't like them (sorry..) 
LOL! I just added you card and liked you post! (no,seriously!)The bored idea is really good!

I wish...for a holiday to Europe! (no my plane doesn't crash, my holiday doesn't get stolen and i don't die/get sick and . Too obvious....)  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AND NO ALIENS/VAMPIRES SABOTAGE MY HOLIDAY...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

THE WORLD DOES NOT HAVE CURRENCY AS OF 1 SECOND AGO, IT IS NOW BARTER!!! AND NOBODY ACCEPTS THE MONEY IF YOU TRY TO TRADE BECAUSE IT HAS NO VALUE!!! BECAUSE IT IS ALL BARTER!!! That was kind of easy actualy... HELLO, I'M A VESPER EVIL MASTERMIND HERE! I JUST LOVE TO CURRUPT WISHES!!!!!!! :D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AND P.S I DID SAY "PLANET"! Now, I wish that I am the first person to land on Mars, with a space suit on that is unbreakable and unlimited oxygen, and no meteors can land on the planets surface while I’m on it, no supernovas can happen when I’m on space and no black hole can happen in the milky way galaxy while I am in space, and that includes when I land back on Earth, and I do not get lost in space either. HA! TRY AND CURRUPT THAT! And the rocket has unlimited fuel and oxygen and nothing can break it, and I am not abducted by aliens.

IN YO' FACE!!! Yeah, I just had the entire can of coffee. (Mua-ha-ha-ha....)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@llamaAmbitious1      abracadabra! Everybody liked your posts and added your card, but that made it easier for the Vespers to find you. I wish for book 4 SHATTERPROOF
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

kas-bah!you get a holiday to Europe, but your whole family gets so sick while you are there, so sick that they are constantly sneezing brown, gooey snot in your face, and you can't enloy being in Europe because you HAVE to take care of them. i wish i was the red ranger.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

CLASSIFIED

wittyassassin6,well,tenchicltaly he didn't lose it because it was invisable
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

You get Shatterproof but I steal it :p! Well, that was easy.
I wish I was allowed to watch the Hunger Games movie! And I see the WHOLE THING, not just the beginning or the end.
  • Posted at:

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

CLASSIFIED

POOF! You get to see the Hunger Games, but you could barely understand it because you had to watch one of those cheap youtube versions.
I wish I could meet the gods and goddesses without getting killed by them.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

you see the hunger games, but then you get brain washed and forget the whole movie forever.I wish that I could be Mario.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Your allowed to see the Hunger games movie BUT...

The security guard does not let you in because your under 13 and dont have a parent because you mom refuses to go with you.
I wish... 

That I was a shapeshifter BUT...
1) I dont get suck in a form
2) I dont die or get killed ect.
3) I dont get taken/caupterd by vespers or anybody else 
4)I dont get lonly.
5) poeple dont get scared of me
6) poeple dont attack me (or robots or anything else) 

• Posted at:

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

applepiealmodewithchochalatserup! you are a shape shifter but, instead of getting stuck a form, you don't want to shape shift because the only thing (besides youself) that you can turn into, is a big smelly, diahria dog turd! i wish i had ben's omnitrix BUT vilgax does not take it AND it does not self desruct!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar