Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Somehow, the Magic Thief Descendants end up in London. Of course, that leaves them under the radar of the Sherlock  Descendants. When a Murder and Kidnapping from both sides forces us together, and Moiarty and Argent working together, we must join forces. How will we fix this?? 

Spots:

Sherlock:

Daughter of Sherlock-Saved for Clev

Daughter of Sherlock-Saved for Lillian

Daughter of John/Mary Watson-Saved for Elf

Daughter of Irene-Open

Son of Moiarty-Saved for Elf

Son of Lestrade-Saed for Elf

Magic Thief:

Daughter of Duchess Rowan/Underlord Ember-Open-Best Fighter

Son of Duchess Rowan/Underlord Ember-Open-Best at spy-like stuff

Daughter of Kerrn/Benet-Taken by me-Best Singer

Daughter of Kerrn/Benet-Open-Best Swordfighter

Son of Nevery-Open-Smartest

Son of Argent-Saved for Izzy-Best swordcrafter

Daughter of Conn-Saved for Lillian-Best Thief

The things for Magic Thief are the things you are best at because of your parentage. For Sherlock, you can bea the Best at any of that in the Sherlock group. Anything else is free game. 

Form:

Name:

Age (13-22):

Nickname:

Looks:

Clothes:

Personality:

Skills:

Flaw:

Parent (s):

Crush:

Other:

My Form:

Name: Lea-Rose Beatrice Nightingale  

Nicknames: Lea, Rose, Beatrice, Bea

Looks:Long (Like seriously. Loooong.) Dirty blond hair, big blue/grey eyes, tall, pale, scarred,agile, flexible  

Personality: Very much like her Mum. Very tricky, and very hard to read. Can be very devious. No one can really deduce her. She's very creative,but has odd ways of showing it. Loves to fight. Very smart. Very sarcastic. Can be shy around people she doesn't know. 

Skills: Singing, swordfighting, fighting, hand-to-hand combat, dancing, acting,climbing,gymnastics  

Flaw: She doesn't trust easily, and doesn't really get along with anyone. 

Parents: Benet and Kerrn

Crush: Anyone?

Other: Best Singer, speaks Helvan. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Scottlyn Willow Watson

Nickname: Scottie, Lynn, Will(just her male friends)

Looks: Scottie has short hair like her mother that is dirty-blond and straight and is kind-of longer in the front(it falls into her eyes). She also has wide, dark brown eyes and is about 5'1" and a half. She has tan skin and is usually outside a lot. She is slender, on the account of her walking/running around a mile or two every morning, but is very strong. She looks a lot like her mother, but has acquired a lot traits from her dad. 

Clothes: Scottie wears a black T-shirt and jeans and goes barefoot when she's at home. She wears a white blouse, black pants, black shoes, black socks, and a black belt when she's in class at college. Scottie will also wear a black over-coat, a white shirt, black pants, black sneakers, and a black belt and the occasional black fedora(with a gray band) when she's working with one of the Holmes' kids on one of their cases.

Personality: Scottie is a LOT like her dad. She's very practical, but has an open mind. She's used to the Holmes girls crazy ways, but it does sometimes get on her nerves. She's kind of like their tie to understanding the nature of regular humans. She won't hesitate to save a life and has learned not to hesitate to correct the Holmes Girls about whether or not they should have said hurtful/mean things(or other things). She's very nice and sweet and some-what of a romantic. Scottie will mostly let things slide, but is not afraid to speak out. She's over-protective of her friends and family, and it sometimes gets her in trouble. She's a bit of a tomboy and loves fencing and knows how to shoot a gun(a revolver/pistol.).

Skills: She's amazing at recognizing things very quickly(like, skip-codes(:)), and is great at medicine-and-human-body-related things. She has all her mother's skills and a little better than her dad with following along with Holmes's theories. 

Flaw: She is very over-protective of the Holmes Girls. She's also protective of their dad, and she's over-protective of her family. She also will lie if she thinks it will help her friends/family. It tends to get her dad and (sometimes) friends very mad at her. 

Parent: John and Mary Watson

Crush: Has had some boyfriends in the past, but they didn't go so well. She's kind-of given up on it.

Other: Best violin player, best doctor. Since when she was growing up she used to go over to 221 B, Sherlock would sometimes play the violin for her. Now she plays the violin in her free time and she's really good at it. She's done with regular college(started when she was 17 and ended when she was 21) and is now getting her medical degree. She lives in her own flat. 

Name: Gray Gavin Lestrade

Nickname: G.G. 

Looks: Gray has dirty-blond hair that looks just like his dad's(cut and length wise, not color wise). He originally has fair skin, but he goes out a lot, so it's tanned some. He's an average height for his age and he has big puppy-dog dark brown eyes. He's muscular, and he knows how to shoot a gun. 

Clothes: Gray'll wear a white or gray button-up shirt, jeans, sneakers, black leather gloves, and a long black jacket(like Lestrade's) when he's working with his dad. Casually, he'll wear a gray T-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and the same long black jacket.

Personality: Gray is just like his dad. He's really nice and sometimes brutally honest. He cares a lot about his friends, and knows how to move on. Somethings he won't believe, and others he hates considering but will bring it up when he really, really needs to. He knows when he's out of his league and when to ask for help. He will get slightly irritated when the Holmes Girls show off or says something mean, but he mainly just rolls with it and deals with it.

Skills: He's good at evaluating a crime scene(not as good as Holmes).... Whatever other skills his dad has. 

Flaw: Sometimes he's a little over-trusting. (same as his dad)

Parent: Greg Lestrade

Crush: *shrugs* I dunno. 

Other: He's in college but works with his dad and will sometimes go on some of his dad's cases in his free time.

Name: Richard Moriarty

Nickname: is usually called by his last name.

Looks: Richard has super-short raven hair and pale skin, since he doesn't really go outside. He has dark, evil-looking eyes and a creepy smirk-like smile. He's a little short for his age and not very muscular and kind-of thin. 

Clothes: Richard usually wears jeans or black pants, a white T-shirt, sneakers, and a black coat. When he's working, he wears a black button-up fancy-shmancy shirt, black pants, sneakers, and the same black coat or a suit and tie with the same black coat. 

Personality: Richard is just like his father. He's very dramatic, and loves the Grimm fairy-tales. He loves incorporating music and fairy-tales into his work. He can pretend to be nice, but in reality, he's not. He is very persuasive and a great actor. He's a bit of a drama queen and hates it when someone he thinks isn't ordainary, is. But he loves it when he thinks he's found a person that's like him(Holmes). Ba d thing? He gets bored VERY easily. 

Skills: Richard is AMAZING at persuading people. He knows how to destroy someone's reputation, how to steal anything. He has the key in a room of locked doors( ;) ). He knows how to make people doubt, and how to win a jury in his favor. He's also an amazing hacker.

Flaw: Sometimes he'll overlook a small detail(like that someone could be amazinglyobservant and prepared). And he's "SO changeable!"

Parent: Jim Moriarty.

Crush: N/A It's bad for business. :)

Other: He's a consulting criminal. Best in all-things crime. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Accepted!

Also, the villians in this will probably end up being:

Moiarty, Argent,Richard, and the Son of Argent

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Name: Minerva Annabelle Teagan Rachel Holmes
Looks: Minerva is tall for her age being at 5'11-6', but so slender and delicate looking she looks a good bit taller. She's a little quite a bit underweight, so she looks much taller.; she has soft, flawless ivory skin with rosy cheeks and full, scarlet lips; she has a straight, thin, hawk-like nose; she has high, sharp cheekbones and a pointed chin; her hair is soft/silky and extremely thick, it's the color of ebony and comes in thick waves to her elbows, with some lighter brown streaks; she has large, silvery green/blue/grey eyes(they shift between green, blue, and grey in different lights and depending on what she's wearing.)with long, thick black lashes; perfectly arched eyebrows; delicate jawline
Clothes: Favorite Outfits
A) (out)Black ankle push up jeans; a white V-neck blouse; a scarlet trench-coat that comes just a little above her knees(brass buttons, collar up.); white converse
B)(formal)A crimson dress that comes to her knees(it's tight, but not immodest.), and black heels. She wears a pearl necklace, and her hair in a bun.
C) (around the flat) See 'Out', she just doesn't wear the shoes or coat.
Personality: A mini-Sherlock Holmes. Like, seriously, she's exactly like her father; she's a high functioning sociopath who's not shy, she just doesn't find you worth talking to at the moment; she tends to forget things(.. on purpose.)that she thinks aren't important; she's sarcastic, and brutally honest. She doesn't mean to be rude, she's just being herself.; a smart-mouth; Doesn't understand other people's emotions.. or her own; completely unself-conscious; extremely, extremely intelligent, but often underestimated(she often sets them straight.); very, very, very loyal; she doesn't have friends, really. Except for Scottlyn. More in POVs.
Skills/Powers: No powers, unless you count deduction. Has a mind palace. Can speak French, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Latin, and Gaelic(and the basics of a few others. She's bit rusty on Latin and Gaelic.). Knows a lot about chemistry/science/autopsy/anatomy. Could hold her own for a few minutes in hand-to-hand. Knows how to use a gun/revolver/pistol. Can play the violin, piano, and flute. Very fast runner. Has never lost a game of chess. Has a photographic memory and remembers everything she hears. Has absolute pitch(likes to sing.). Solving crimes. Knows how to do a lot of things she learned on YouTube(like napkin folding. xD) Knows how to tell if you're lying. The best at deduction.
Weaknesses: Pride. She so, so, so, so proud. Hates admitting she needs help. She's way too much like her father(good or bad. It could be looked at either way.), doesn't care much about personal health; far too curious for her own good; Scottlyn Watson.
Crush: -_- That's funny.
Parent(s): Sherlock Holmes
Other: The best at deduction. (Can she live with Scottlyn in a flat, while Scottie finishes college?); has already gone through college with a degree in chemistry.

Mods: Please let this through, this took like twenty whole minutes.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I forgot to put this in my form. 

She has magic, which she blames her Mum for. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I hope it's okay.

Name: Athena Aberdeen Jenine Holmes

Age: 15 and six months(the "baby" of the Holmes family.)

Nickname: Sometimes Abby, but don't call her that unless she say's you can(I would tell you to ask a classmate who called her that what happens, but I don't know if he can still talk.....)(If she is on a case and decides to go... undercover on the streets she usually goes by Jen/Jenine.)

Looks: She has long, really thick, jet black curls just past her shoulders(almost always down or in a braid or sort of messy ponytail. No matter what she does there's a )few that come loose and fall to frame her face, and one that sticks out a little at the side.) Brilliant green-blue-silver eyes like her father(she's not really sure what color they are, they change like her father's.) Tall for her age, but small for a Holmes(being about 5'6-5'7) with a very slim(underweight, because of forgetting to eat during cases), with a sort of delicate lithe build(doesn't look strong, but she is. Not super strong, but can hold her own in a fight.) Very very very pale, ruby red lips, she's been told she's very attractive, but doesn't care(unless it can help her on a case.)

Clothes: 

(In her Flat) Usually when in her flat she wears dark indigo PJ pants with a spy glass pattern(or leggings), socks, and a blouse.(but it takes her about twenty seconds to change into her usually clothes.)

(During cases) Usually on cases she wears either a dark blue, dark purple, white, or black tight(but not immodest)collard blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows or a sweater. Over that she always has a wool black trench coat that reaches her knees(silver buttons, the collar is always turned up and she always has her dark purple scarf.) Black leggings(or tight, but comfortable and modest, dark jeans.) Often knee socks and black Converse high-tops.

(Undercover on the street) Mainly if she's on the street she has a too big old dark green hoodie(often under an old winter jacket), over a grey t-shirt, jeans with holes in the knees, and old blue Converse.

Personality: Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood.Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, her sister, the Lestrades and Hudsons.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She's a sociopath.

Skills: Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand. Can do

what RDJ's Sherlock Holmes does during fights. Can learn things(like musical instruments , other languages, or random things off YouTube) very very very quickly. Plays violin, french horn, flute, piano, and cello. A bit of a gymnast, very good at running(distance and sprinting) and swimming, remembers everything she sees and hears(unless it's unless she deletes it.) Chemistry/science, art/music,  Can deduce pretty much anything about basically anyone, is an extremely good actress, knows how to get information out of people, and is a very high functioning sociopath. Is able to fluently speak Russian, French, Gaelic(Scott's and Irish), German, Mandarin, Spanish, and English. Almost fluent in Latin and Norwegian, and knows the basics of a bunch of other languages.

Flaws: Sometimes far too much like her father for her own good. Too honest(even if she can lie perfectly), too anti social, easily bored, Can be rather volatile when she is mad, and hates to accept help from anyone, no matter how much they might say she needs it. She's a very high functioning sociopath. Very very very proud and stubborn. Can become obsessed with things when she doesn't have a case for a while. Very very easily bored. Gets really really antsy and irritable when she doesn't have anything to do for a while(meaning more then six hours. Or ten minutes, depending on her mood.) If she doesn't understand something almost immediately she gets impatient/agitated very very quickly. Doesn't always focus on taking care of herself, sometimes forgets she's only human and not a robot who doesn't need to eat/sleep. Mainly if she has a really interesting case or experiment going on. Tends to not tell people her plans(and she almost always has a plan.) She has severe allergies(that she ignores.)

Parent: Sherlock

Crush: Anyone, but probably not.

Other: Best in all things solving crimes.(Almost equal with her sister in Deduction, sort of a Mycroft vs Sherlock thing.)(Please, no one accuse me of copying Clev or anything, because A: I didn't(I copied some things off one of my old forms) and B: there's only so much you can do with a kid of Sherlock, unless you want them to be normal, or like their Uncle so.....) She has a flat by herself(suposed to be living with Mycroft, but they got into an argument when she may or may not have shot one(or four) of the walls because she was bored. So she left. Has been doing cases on her own since then. Not really tried to talk with her family for a while, she's pretty certain that despite how observant they all are if she just ignores  them all for a while they'll mostly stop trying to talk to her. Sometimes visits Mrs. Hudson, Gray and his dad, or the Watson's when she feels like it though.) Has a puppy that's a black lab(part short-hair pointer/lab and a touch of blood hound.) The puppy's name is Toby. She gets along with the dog more then she does with most other humans. Is presently a senior in collage(mainly focusing on Chemistry and Music, but dabbles in other things. Doesn't go every day, but could probably teach the class if she felt like it.)

And I'll post Kiera once I've read a little more about the Magic Thief. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope it's okay.

Nickname: Sometimes Abby, but don't call her that unless she say's you can(I would tell you to ask a classmate who called her that what happens, but I don't know if he can still talk.....)(If she is on a case and decides to go... undercover on the streets she usually goes by Jen/Jenine.)

Looks: She has long, really thick, jet black curls just past her shoulders(almost always down or in a braid or sort of messy ponytail. No matter what she does there's a )few that come loose and fall to frame her face, and one that sticks out a little at the side.) Brilliant green-blue-silver eyes like her father(she's not really sure what color they are, they change like her father's.) Tall for her age, but small for a Holmes(being about 5'6-5'7) with a very slim(underweight, because of forgetting to eat during cases), with a sort of delicate lithe build(doesn't look strong, but she is. Not super strong, but can hold her own in a fight.) Very very very pale, ruby red lips, she's been told she's very attractive, but doesn't care(unless it can help her on a case.)

Clothes: 

(In her Flat) Usually when in her flat she wears dark indigo PJ pants with a spy glass pattern(or leggings), socks, and a blouse.

(During cases) Usually on cases she wears either a dark blue, dark purple, white, or black tight(but not immodest)collard blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows or a sweater. Over that she always has a wool black trench coat that reaches a little past her knees(silver buttons, the collar is always turned up and she always has her dark purple scarf.) Black leggings(or tight, but comfortable and modest, dark jeans.) Often knee socks and black Converse high-tops.

(Undercover on the street) Mainly if she's on the street she has a too big old dark green hoodie(often under an old winter jacket), over a grey t-shirt, jeans with holes in the knees, and old blue Converse.

Personality: Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood.Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, her sister, the Lestrades', and Mrs. Hudson.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She's a sociopath.

Skills: Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand. Can do

what RDJ's Sherlock Holmes does during fights. Can learn things(like musical instruments , other languages, or random things off YouTube) very very very quickly. Plays violin, french horn, flute, piano, and cello. A bit of a gymnast, very good at running(distance and sprinting) and swimming, remembers everything she sees and hears(unless it's unless she deletes it.) Chemistry/science, art/music,  Can deduce pretty much anything about basically anyone, is an extremely good actress, knows how to get information out of people, and is a very high functioning sociopath. Is able to fluently speak Russian, French, Gaelic(Scott's and Irish), German, Mandarin, Spanish, and English. Almost fluent in Latin and Norwegian, and knows the basics of a bunch of other languages.

Flaws: Sometimes far too much like her father for her own good. Too honest(even if she can lie perfectly), too anti social, easily bored, Can be rather volatile when she is mad, and hates to accept help from anyone, no matter how much they might say she needs it. She's a very high functioning sociopath. Very very very proud and stubborn. Can become obsessed with things when she doesn't have a case for a while. Very very easily bored. Gets really really antsy and irritable when she doesn't have anything to do for a while(meaning more then six hours. Or ten minutes, depending on her mood.) If she doesn't understand something almost immediately she gets impatient/agitated very very quickly. Doesn't always focus on taking care of herself, sometimes forgets she's only human and not a robot who doesn't need to eat/sleep. Mainly if she has a really interesting case or experiment going on. Tends to not tell people her plans(and she almost always has a plan.) She has severe allergies(that she ignores.)

Other: Best in all things solving crimes.(Almost equal with her sister in Deduction, sort of a Mycroft vs Sherlock thing.) She has a flat by herself(suposed to be living with Mycroft, but they got into an argument when she may or may not have shot one(or four) of the walls because she was bored. So she left. Has been doing cases on her own since then. Not really tried to talk with her family for a while, she's pretty certain that despite how observant they all are if she just ignores  them all for a while they'll mostly stop trying to talk to her. Sometimes visits Mrs. Hudson, Gray and his dad, or the Watson's when she feels like it though.) Has a puppy that's a black lab(part short-hair pointer/lab and a touch of blood hound.) The puppy's name is Toby. She gets along with the dog more then she does with most other humans. Is presently a senior in collage(mainly focusing on Chemistry and Music, but dabbles in other things. Doesn't go every day, but could probably teach the class if she felt like it.)(Please, no one accuse me of copying Clev or anything, because A: I didn't(I copied some things off some of my old forms) and B: there's only so much you can do with a kid of Sherlock, unless you want them to be normal, or like their Uncle so.....)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope it's okay.

Clothes: 

(In her Flat) Usually when in her flat she wears dark indigo PJ pants with a spy glass pattern(or leggings), socks, and a blouse.(but it takes her about twenty seconds to change into her usually clothes.)

(During cases) Usually on cases she wears either a dark blue, dark purple, white, or black tight(but not immodest)collard blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows or a sweater. Over that she always has a wool black trench coat that reaches her knees(silver buttons, the collar is always turned up and she always has her dark purple scarf.) Black leggings(or tight, but comfortable and modest, dark jeans.) Often knee socks and black Converse high-tops.

Personality: Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood.Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, her sister, the Lestrades and Hudsons.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She's a sociopath.

Other: Best in all things solving crimes.(Almost equal with her sister in Deduction, sort of a Mycroft vs Sherlock thing.)(Please, no one accuse me of copying Clev or anything, because A: I didn't(I copied some things off one of my old forms) and B: there's only so much you can do with a kid of Sherlock, unless you want them to be normal, or like their Uncle so.....) She has a flat by herself(suposed to be living with Mycroft, but they got into an argument when she may or may not have shot one(or four) of the walls because she was bored. So she left. Has been doing cases on her own since then. Not really tried to talk with her family for a while, she's pretty certain that despite how observant they all are if she just ignores  them all for a while they'll mostly stop trying to talk to her. Sometimes visits Mrs. Hudson, Gray and his dad, or the Watson's when she feels like it though.) Has a puppy that's a black lab(part short-hair pointer/lab and a touch of blood hound.) The puppy's name is Toby. She gets along with the dog more then she does with most other humans. Is presently a senior in collage(mainly focusing on Chemistry and Music, but dabbles in other things. Doesn't go every day, but could probably teach the class if she felt like it.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

sapphirefairy821

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Aiden James Jones

Nicknames: James, Ai

Looks:Short blond hair, blue eyes, tall, muscular

Clothes: A green shirt, black pants,black shoes

Personality:Rude,snarky,mean,smart, 

Skills:Fighting, swordcrafting

Flaw:Doesn't get along with others very well

Parent:Argent

Crush:Lea-Rose

Other:Best swordcrafter

• Posted at:

Izzy

"Just one of those people who lurk around and come out when her best friend is acting like shes crazy times infinity."

Front sm

winterfairy70

Okay... that went through three times........ hmm.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Hmm. Odd. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I forgot to add this in my form:

Clothes:

A)Wellmet/Home: A black dress,green coat, black flats,a sword

B)London:A black dress, black coat, black combat boots,black headband, black bag

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Clev: Yeah, sure. Minerva can share a flat with Scottlyn. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Bump

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

If no one else joins, we'll start tonight.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Okay!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I have to finish a form, get ready for school tomorrow, take a shower,then POV. I'm so excited to see my friends  again. On crutches still, and in a air cast, but happy.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll start this afternoon. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

We may Start!

Lea-Rose

I look at Mum, as she is still asleep. "That medicine must've really tired her out,'I say. The reason for saying that is because Mum, well, she's had to take a lot of medicine lately. She's been sick, and has had more sprains then normal. Basically, she has been a bit off lately. However, Dad has been fine. I don't find that suprising. What I do find surprising is that my sister Beatrice,cousins Oliver and Willow, Keira,Xander,and someone who I am not related to and is actually the son of Mum's worst enemy, Aiden,and myself are all going to London. London! I hope we meet Sherlock Holmes!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

sapphirefairy821

Branch: Ekaterina

I'll POV tomorrow  

• Posted at:

Izzy

"Just one of those people who lurk around and come out when her best friend is acting like shes crazy times infinity."

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Scottlyn's POV:

I walk out of my room that morning, dressed and ready to go for the day and find Minerva Holmes, my flat-mate and daughter of Sherlock Holmes, who was practically an uncle to me, sitting in her chair, sipping tea and reading the morning newspaper. "Hello, Scottie," she greets, not looking up. "What are you doing up, you're always asleep when I leave!" I exclaim. She looks up from her paper and then starts reading again. "Look at the calendar, Scottlyn Watson, it's Saturday. You don't have school today and I also set your alarm clock last night two hours later than what you originally set it," she sighed. "Minerva!" I accuse. I sigh. "Well, I'm going to go running," I say, going to my room to change. "I know, you always do," she said back. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Keira

Nickname: Not usually

Looks: Short, thick, choppily cut raven black hair cut in layers just above her shoulders. Big, brilliant dark blue eyes. She has smooth ivory skin that almost shines in the dark. She's very slim(despite how much she can eat), agile, and strong (even if she doesn't really look like it.) Sort of small for her age(around 4'10)

Clothes: When they get to London she wears a black tank top under a thin light green sweater and black hoodie. Flexible black jeans, black Converse, and black fingerless gloves. When in Wellmet she has wears a pair of black flats, black pants, an old jacket, and dark blue shirt(or a dark blue dress if she has too.)

Personality: Mischevious, brave, rebellious, sarcastic, brutally honest, and a little cyical. But can be very very sweet, kind, and gentle. Charming(when she tries), very very very intelligent (even if she sometimes acts like she isn't.) Surprisingly innocent and naive for a theif. More in POV's.

Skills: Has quick hands. Can steal just about anything and get away with it. Can walk silently, pick almost any lock you could imagine, and is almost an expert gymnast. Can blend in to the background easily when she needs to.

Flaw: Rather likes stealing a bit too much. 

Parent: Connwaer

Crush: Anyone?

Other: Um..... The Magic Thief people all have magic, right? If so, then she has magic.

Athena's POV:

I walk down the street to my flat, glancing at a clock as I walk by. Eight AM exact. I open the door and walk almost silently up the old(but still sturdy) stairs. Hopefully Toby is still asleep, and-

"Athena Holmes!" Lovely. 

"Mr. Alistair, I-"

"You were going to be finished with that case of yours at seven."

I smile. "Well then, I'm only an hour off. Now, I need to go check-"

The old Irish landlord glares. " Seven PM, as you very well know. I had to come up here and walk poor Toby last night." "Well, I'll try and have a word with the nearby police force, see if they can stop giving me cases, oh, wait, no I won't."

"Athena Holmes! What were my terms for letting you live here alone?" I sigh. "Hmm... first, off, you said no drinking, which I wasn't planning to do anyways." "What else?" "No leaving body parts from the morgue in the refrigerator for more then two weeks."

"You broke that rule already, the lungs have been in there for three."

"They're for an experiment! I have to call my dad at least once a month, no letting to dog poo in the flat, no asking you to clean house for me, no shooting that wall, only that one, and...." "And...?"

"Curfew is twelve on normal nights, three during cases." "And don't you forget it!" He turns and walks out. 

"Youre almost as bad as my Uncle sometimes!"

He just laughs. " The missus just made a pot o' tea, and there's still some Shortbread left from the lady's meeting two days ago...." Ohh....... Shortbread......

"I have to check on Toby! Have her save me a plate!"

"Forgetting something?"

"Fine. Please?"

Sorry it's short.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Lillian

They don't all have magic, but Connwaer does. Kerrn might, but that is because of what happens in book 2. It's very strange. Anyway, Accepted!

Also, I'm doing Daughter of Irene

Name:Emma Adler

Nickname: N/A

Looks:Long black hair, blue eyes, tall, pale, has full blood red lips

Clothes:A black dress, black boots, black trench coat,black headband

Personality:Devious, can be very charming. Very hard to read, and loves tto deduce things about people. She's very smart, and lloves to point it out to the Wellmet people. 

Skills:Deducing, fighting, gun work, swordfighting, dancing

Flaw:WAY too much like her Mum

Parent:Irene Adlet

Crush:Aiden. Loves to flirt AT him

Other:She and Lea-Rose are the best of friends, or worst of enenemies  

Also,Lea-Rose will have a blatant distrust of Keira (She's basically her Mum, so doesn't trust her)

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I hook Toby's leash to her collar and walk through the front door out onto the street.

"What do you say we take a walk near Bakerstreet, hmm Toby?" She barks once, and looks up at me with big brown eyes. I look around, make sure no one is watching... then quickly pull a treat out of my pocket and give it to her. "Good girl Toby!" She barks happily a,d we walk down the street, almost three blocks to where we walk past 221B. I can hear violin music coming from inside. Most likely Minerva.

"Athena?" I urn and see Scottlyn behind me, slightly out of breath, probably just back from a run. "Scottlyn." I smile tensly. "Hello...... was just walking by.... come on Toby." I turn and start walking quickly back towards my Flat.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily