Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Everyone has lost someone.
These kids have lost everyone.
It's 2097, and Earth is in war. Everyone 16 and older in America are drafted into the army. Your parents and older siblings were drafted into the war..
And they never came back. There was no body, no ashes, no sign of your family. You're left, every day, waiting on your front doorstep, hoping that you will see them again.
But they never came. All you could do was curl up on your bed and cry.. alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four years later, out of nowhere, they come back. You've never been happier, but for some reason, they don't remember you.
The truth is, they weren't fighting a war, they were being drained of all resources, memories, and worst of all, hope. You're sixteeen, and there's only one thing you can do:
Go to war.

SPOTS:
Girl One-taken by me.
Girl Two-Open
Girl Three-Open
Girl Four-Open
Boy One-Open
Boy Two-Open
Boy Three-Open
Boy Four-Open

RULES
You're all sixteen.
No best anything.
Not too much violence.
No Mary Sues
Up to four skills, no less than two.
Up to eight weaknesses, no less than six.
Shipping allowed.. okay, encouraged. ;)

FORM
Name:
Nickname:
Spot:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Skills:
Relatives:
Crush:
Other:

MY FORM
Name: Jasmine Vanessa Garrett
Nickname: Jaz
Spot: Girl One
Appearance:Soft, thick, feathery red hair(she dyed it. When I say red, I don't mean auburn, I mean like Hayley Williams bottle-cap orange)with streaks of blond, and random chunks of pink(she figures on the streets, the weirder the better;D), with sideswept sidebangs died pink; large, clear, warm amber eyes with long, dark lashes; extremely pale skin, almost white; slender, average height, around 5'5(okay, she's a little short. She hates it.); long, nimble fingers; slim nose; thin, curvy pink lips. Wears Tattered dark blue(almost black. Sometimes black, depending on her mood.)skinny jeans, with the ends rolled up about 2 inches; a black tank top, with bold red letters with the Paramore band(only her favorite band. Ever.)logo; a tattered black leather jacket, and dark grey combat boots.
Personality: Jaz is a fierce girl, never liking fights, but never liking backing down; she gives pet nicknames to anyone she's fond of, and is very loyal to her friends; humorous and sarcastic, but rarely catches other people's humor; rebellious, doesn't like being told what she can and can't do.; blunt, completely unself-conscious; extremely daring; has a sadistic streak.
Weaknesses: Pride(she doesn't like backing down.); rebellion(she doesn't like rules and it often gets her in trouble.); sometimes a bit selfish; reckless at times; can be a little rude; poor impulse control; doesn't trust easily
Skills: Combat, stealth, speaks four languages(Greek, Italian, French, and Spanish.), gymnastics/climbing(scaling buildings level.)
Relatives: Father(Lucas Garrett,), mother(Elisabeth Garrett.), sister (Hayley Garrett.)
Crush: Anyone?
Other: Almost always has headphones on.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save girl 3!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Save girl 4 and boy 3. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

fallingangel373

Branch: Ekaterina

Save boy one please!

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Girl One-taken by me, Jaz
Girl Two-Open
Girl Three-Saved for Lani
Girl Four-Saved for Elf
Boy One-Saved for Maddie
Boy Two-Open
Boy Three-Saved for Elf
Boy Four-Open

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Hope Aidan Harrison
Nickname: N/A 
Spot: Girl 4
Appearance: Long, dark chocolate brown wavy/curly hair(she has it cut in a bob now). Dark, hardened, brown eyes that are almost black(before used to be a pleasant shade of hazil-brown). Super-tan skin, thin/slender but is muscular(kind of like Rita in Edge of Tomorrow), an average height for her age. She has many scars and bruises on her from previous fights. She wears a black tank-top that has in camo-green the lyrics: We are the warriors that built this town from dust. Then at the bottom in small letters is: -Imagine Dragons, Warriors She also wears black flats that she can dance ballet in and also run a lot in, a black leather jacket, and ripped(naturally) skinny jeans. 
Personality: Before her family left(and a year after they did), she used to be the sweetest, happiest girl you would ever meet. Now she's turned dark. She still waits for her family, but she has little hope left they will. She's learned to fend for herself and doesn't trust easily. She's very cold now and will put you in a pin if you try to insult her or her family or her friends. You may end up with a few broken bones afterwards, too. She's a skilled fighter and tends to "accidentally" pick fights with boys who think they're better than her. And she never backs down from a fight. She's very independent now but will stand up for others that are less fortunate then her. She's taught herself how to use throwing knives, regular knifes, a bow, and a gun. She's very deadly and you don't want her as your enemy. Once she trusts you and you become her friend, she's very loyal and over-protective. She used to do ballet and can still do it, but doesn't do it often. She still has the grace of a dancer in her step though, and that's what makes her stealthy. She's a horrible actor but can lie very easily. She's a little anti-social and can be shy. She tries not to get connected to people that easily, on account of her family. There's still some of her old self, if you have the patience and you dig deep enough for it. But it takes a special kind of person to do it. She can make SUPER sarcastic and sassy comments at any time and she's really good at them.
Weaknesses: Her family(gets overprotective), her friends(same), rebellious/pride(never backs down from an arguement/fight, tends to get her into trouble), independence(never asks for help even when she needs it), loyalty(her loyalty to her friends/family is to the point of death), doesn't trust easily.
Skills: Unarmed and armed combat(wrestling included), stealth, agility/gymnastics, she can steal things very very easily without anyone noticing.
Relatives: Father(Ian Harrison(dead before drafted)), mother(Correy Harrison), sister(Alyssa(dead before drafted(same year as dad))), brother(Seth Harrison)
Crush: Hunter
Other: She can do ballet. Very well.

Name: Hunter Oliver Forrest
Nickname: Hunt, Wolff, Oli
Spot: Boy 3
Appearance: Straight, long-ish hair that is dirty-blond. Bright brown eyes that sparkle, tan skin, and he's tall for his age. He's very muscular but has a runner's build. He goes barefoot and wears a brown leather jacket with fur on the inside. He also wears a black T-shirt and jeans with a black belt. 
Personality: He's very patient and kind. He's quick with a joke but can be very mature. He cares a lot for her sister and would do anything for her. It's a little obvious if he has a crush on someone and he's very over-protective. He's very understanding and a little quiet but can get talkative. If something really bad happens, he'll go into a 'dark phase' where he gets super cold, anti-social, and mean. He's usually not like that, though. He's very honest and can't pull off a convincing lie. (more in POVs)
Weaknesses: His family(protective), friends(protective), overly trusting, loyalty, independence(won't say when he's going to do something or if he needs help), sometimes too honest, can say the wrong things at the wrong time. 
Skills: A good judge of character, unarmed combat(and combat with a knife), tracking people, hunting.
Relatives: A younger sister(Fatia Forrest), dad(Alex Forrest), mom(Taylor Forrest(dead before drafted)).
Crush: a HUGE one on Aidan
Other: He's called "Wolff" for a reason.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Welcome. Also, is it okay if Aidan and Jaz are friends?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Save girl 2!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... sure, why not? :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elf, go one our chat thread

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Name: Artemis Black
Nickname: Arty
Spot: Girl 2
Appearance: Soft, dark brown hair that has some natural golden highlights thick and one dark red strip in the near front. Side bangs(that go on the very side of her face) but still will cover it. Large, fierce, brown eyes, dark lashes, pale skin, curved, pink lips, thin(but not weak) 5'4(she's short!) Wears dark blue or black skinny jeans that have quite I have a few rips because of how much falls. (She does a lot of climbing too, so....), black and white converse that go up over ankles, a back tank top with a white shirt(that has black and white strips on the sleeves) that has black words LittleButFeirce on the front. A over jacket that is dark green/with hood and she will sometimes wear a black beanie.
Personality:(Artemis talking...)I will first say this...you hurt my friends/family I will kill you! I am outgoing, daring, tomboy-ish, honest(at times), tough, creative, (slightly) sarcastic, talkative type of person. I know when it's time to talk and when to be quiet. I don't like to show that I am hurt to other people so I will cover it up with sarcasm to show that I am fine and they can't get to me(most of the time they don't)
Weaknesses: Too loyal, rebelious(she can get into SO much trouble), she is also very stuuborn...(don't know if that is a weaknes...)
Skills: Combat, hacking, theif, and impersonations
Relatives: Father (James Black), Mother (Adele Black) Brother (Jake Black),
Crush: Anyone?
Other: Great singer. Almost always has headphones in her ears, because music helps her through hard times, when she is alone and just because she loves it. She is pretty poor too.....

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Welcome!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

fallingangel373

Sorry I took so long! Takes me forever to make these things. 

Name: Cameron Dean Atwood 

Nickname: Cam

Spot: Boy 1

Appearence: Wavy, messy black hair, bright, sapphire blue eyes, round face and features, tanned complexion, rather tall, wears whatever he can get(which is mostly flannel but there is some strange stuff in there).

Personality: Cheerful, cares a lot about pretty much everything, rather clumsy, selfless, imaginative, is a little naive, but very determined.

Weaknesses: Not the most stealthy, clumsy, overly caring, both with people and details, puts other people ahead of himself to an unhealthy degree, naive, and sometimes can be a little hesitant to pull a trigger. 

Skills: Very adaptable, good with guns and hunting, speaks spanish.

Realatives: Father (James Atwood, Already Deceased), Mother (Jesse Atwood), Sisters (Amanda and Bailey Atwood)

Crush: I dunno, I'd be great with anything anyone else wants to do.

Other: Has a southern accent, and is a good cook.

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Welcome.

May Jaz like Cam?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

fallingangel373

Sounds good!

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Save boy 2! I have a plan...

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

fallingangel373

That's not at all suspicious

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

whitetiger1202

heheh.. not at all, Maddie. Not at all.

Name: Liam Jaxon

Nickname: LJ.
Spot: Boy 2
Appearance: Slick short black hair, emerald green eyes, chisled features.
Personality:
Weaknesses: Lone wolf, (He doesn't let many people into his inner circle.) 
Skills: Hacking, combat, medical skills, and hunting.
Relatives: Ehm, I don't know? 
Crush: Whomever is interested.
Other:

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

ignore that form, i sent it too early...

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Okay, here's the real form!

Name: Liam Jaxon

Nickname: L.J.

Spot: Boy 2

Appearance: Slick short black hair, emerald green eyes, chiseled features. He wears a leather jacket, white muscle shirt, torn jeans, black combat boots, and carries a swiss army knife. Athletic build, muscular everywhere. He is extremely strong too.

Personality: He's smart, snarky, can be cold at times, but lovable once you get to know him. He seems distant until you get to know him, and he is very kind to girls and others. Who ever crushes on him will... :P well, you'll find out. 

Weaknesses: Lone wolf, (He doesn't let many people into his inner circle.) Rogue (He's not a team player) Prideful, doesn't trust anyone, he can be snarky, and he doesn't like authority.

Skills: breaking and entering, combat, medical skills, and hunting.

Relatives: He is an orphan, but he has a brother named Leo who he lived with.

Crush: Whomever is interested.

Other:  I'm sure I'll think of something.

Mods, let this through.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name:Ariella Kerissa Noli

Nickname:Ari

Spot:Girl 3

Appearance:Long blue/blond/red/pink/purple/orange/teal/turquoise/brown/black with black bangs, large blue/grey/green eyes like marbles,very pale skin, like she just saw a ghost,slender, about 5'7,scars all over her body that she tries to keep hidden. Wears black jeggings, a blue shirt with her initials on it, black boots, and a black bag with things you would not expect in there (Knives, pens,daggers, books)

Personality: She might not look it, but she is shy. And insecure. She is very sarcastic, and rebellious. Loves to correct people. She's very creative, but tries to keep it hidden. She is vvery loyal to her friends. Don't country on her being loyal to anyone else. Can be very stubborn. 

Weaknesses: Stubborness, insecurity. Her un-loyalty. Doubts herself a lot. Her anti-soicalness. 

Skills:Thievery,fighting,swordfighting, singing

Relatives:Dad (Xander Noli)Mother(Tressa Noli) Brother (Max Noli) Sister (Lola Noli)

Crush:Liam

Other:Always has a book

Mods, let this through

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Can Arty like Liam? maybe later on.....

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

She could, and then he would have to choose...

That would be a very Liamish move.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Well then.....this will be fun! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Oh yes, very fun.

MWAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA!

0_0

She's crazy, ignore her.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

fallingangel373

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOo

Love triangle!

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

musicspy18

Love Triangle!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Welcome all!

I. LIVE. FOR. LOVE. TRIANGLES.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Oh, also, guys. What's going on is that once they get there, they government uses some secret serum on them to make them like, super-soldiers and then they kill a bunch of people and basically do their dirty-work. In return, the government wipes their savings and memories clean. Nice.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Love triangle + evil government?!?!?!

THIS IS THE BEST RP EVER. I SHALL NEVER LEAVVE.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

....this sounds a lot like Hunger Games.....

Peeta/Katniss/Gale = Love Triangle

Capital = Evil government

So yeah....

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Wow. . O_O

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

fallingangel373

I now feel like I should have finished hunger games

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

Front sm

whitetiger1202

I never read/saw them. 

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

@Sphinx - I'm sorry....they are AWESOME!!!

@Maddie - Yes you do!

@Clev - Same here...same here...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

We might have to start next week, I'm about to be out of town.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I can't wait!!! :D :D Winter break + awesome Rp = :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

musicspy18

That's fine!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

cheesecake

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride