Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

In a galaxy far, far away...

War is still active everywhere, and people have tried everything to end the horrible war: Protests, riots, even some people have started their own mini war against the Jedi, by trying to plant bombs in the Temple. They are all tired of the Jedi not doing anything huge to stop the War.

The Jedi believe that the riots will end soon as will the war, once they have captured Count Vexx, the new General of the Seperatists.

What they don't know is that some Jedi have turned against their own people and joined the Separatists, and they will stop at nothing until the Jedi are destroyed.

But there is a twist to this: Some people on the dark side, have found that maybe the Jedi have the way of life that they have been searching for. They have been kicked out of their family's homes and lives and have to find there own way of living....

Are you for the Jedi? Or are you against them?

Who will win??

Form

Name:

Species:

Homeplanet:

Clothes/Looks:

Are you for the Jedi or Separatists?:

Other:

Btw!!! If you are a Jedi/Sith and you want an appenctice, or master you guys can figure out who you want for you, but you have to have the same people toegther: Sith/Sith, Jedi/Jedi

Name: Kandori Skye

Species: Togruta (Same as Ahsoka Tano)

Homeplanet: Shili

Clothes/Looks: Has a very similar outfit like Ahsoka, and has the same horns her her, but a darker blue color.

Are you for the Jedi or Separatists?: Jedi

Other: Has two lightsabers: a green one and light yellow one

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello my dear Jedi friend!

Name: Felix Skywalker

Species: Human

Homeplanet: Anorak (It is a isolated with little life forms, planet that RD-D2 crashed on in the clone wars episodes)

Cloths: Just like Mace Windu's 

Are you for the Jedi or Sepertist?: Jedi

Other:Has a blue light saber and another purple one on his belt. Can Kandori Skye be his aprentice?

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Welcome and yes!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

BUMP!

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

You know, I forgot to add the personality to the form.....me a horrible person :( So please people, add the Personality to your form!!

Name: Kandori Skye

Personality: Dare-devil, respecful, mischivious(kind of like Ahsoka), tomboyish, sweet and caring once you get to know her. Very intelligent, outgoing, cunning, ambitious, and loves to read, listen/dance/sing to music. She doesn't trust you right away, but after she gets to know you, she opens up. Doesn't like to ask for any help, because she sometimes feels like she has to prove herself.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

vampirecode40

name: serpentine Emerson

species: togruta

homeplanet: shili

looks/clothes: like a sith apprentice. horns

jedi or separatist: separatist 

other: wields a duel blade lightsaber.

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks for joining!! Spread the word about this RP please!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Oh, Right!

Personality: Daring, kind, helpful, always looking to impress someone, trustworthy once he knows you, kind of stiff harded sometimes, gentle, doesn't raise his voice no matter what, loves a good challenge (Kinda basing him off Anikan Skywalker) and always works well with his fellow aprentice:)

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

vampirecode40

personality: cruel but loyal, is a daredevil, is willing to break the rules.

• Posted at:

Front sm

lynxhideout21

BUMP!!!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

We may all start POVs!!!

Kandori's POV

I was in the Jedi training room, running, fighting, retreating and climbing the walls of the fake city I was in, with both of my lightsabers in hand. I was would stop ever now and again to fight droids that would attack from out of no where.

I was so caught up in fighting that I didn't hear my Master enter the room.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name:Celestine Sky

Species:Human

Home Planet:Naboo

Clothes/Looks:Long black hair, blue eyes, tall, pale, scarred, a jedi outfit

Jedi

Other:

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Welcome! POV at any time

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

fairycat1386

bump

• Posted at:

I'm a Ecaterina 

Calling all Cathills 

Cats !!!!!!!

Call me fairycat1386 The Cat (with a Cathill C )

Front sm

lynxhideout21

I will try to POV soon!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Awesome!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump!!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Felix's POV: 

I walk into a training room to see Skye, my Padawan, training, well, looked for like slicing the life out of the training droids. "hello, Little Skye, you done playing with your toys?" I tease. She stoped. "Sorry master" She said putting her light saber away. "No worries, well you should worry a bit about the droids you just killed because that is probably all of them." I tease again, I love teasing her. "Yeah whatever, anything new?" She asks

"Besides the fact we are being called on a mission to stop a new Sith master (insert Sith master name here)" I tell her pulling out a hologram so I could tell her the plan.

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Kandori's POV

The hologram was a picture of the planet Naboo "So we first need to head to the planet Naboo. The last sighting of his apprentice was there and if we can find him, we'll find his master." Master Felix said

"And we could finally end this war." I said.

"That's right." Master Felix said, putting the hologram away in his pocket. "But we need to report to the Jedi Counsel before we leave and they want us there right now, so let's go."

"Yes Master." I said as we headed off.  

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

vampirecode40

serpentine's pov:

one day at the sith academy on korriban, i was in the library when my master darth superior walked up. "i need you to travel to naboo to secure a valuable informant of mine and take him to dromund kaas" he said. i got up and bowed to him and left. once on naboo, i had the feeling i was being watched. but i brushed it off.   

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at: