Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Phew. Okay, sorry about the title. I doubt anyone will come! Okay-Let's do this! I'm so happy woohoo

I mean unless they want to join and Know who we are being >.> 

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° 

Jaidon Pov:
I stared at my reflection in the dirty water. My eyes lowered as I secured the hood over my face. My black hair began to fall over my eyes as I brought my knees to my chest. 24 hours....I have been turned to a child. How was It I became a young 13yearold within my own planet. 

Was it some curse? Or a result in loosing my power. 

I had forgotten what the world looked like in the eyes of a young boy. To look up a certain things. I feel so weak. Being as sickly as I was, my body was thin and bony. My neon blues eyes stared at the red sky. Powerless. Somehow, I had to survive this. but with Nick dead....

Nick...

My heart ached just thinking of his name alone. Images flashed within my mind, and I tucked my chin on my knees.

I sit up straight hearing the light ruffle of bushes behind me. Surely no one would know it was I, the hood, but given that fact they may try to attack...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Sorry for crashing but I read "My Son" and one thing lead to another and I thought about Eric so I had to peek. And by it saying Jaidon I think I might be close. Mind if I watch? I won't post anymore if you two don't want me too.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Whooo! I'm totally okay with you here! You can join in if you want to!!!!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Branch: Ekaterina

Wow-----that was fast. Of course you may Merl, though, at your own expense. This takes place after the entirety of the story thus there will be bountiful of spoilers.

Further, am I Eric and Valin again?

• Posted at:

John, the idotic 18 year-old .

•Dc is better then Marvel

•A Christian

"If you ain’t scared..you ain’t human.” ~Newt

"There's nothing in the past. It's the future that has things to offer." 

2011 oldie 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oh by the way, you are correct MerleahXDXDXD 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yeah, you are, John. And I'm Jaidon and Mary. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

okay! Uh, what do I do?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sorry, I wasn't specific. Like who could I be and what is this about?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oh! Whoops-I should have started with thatXD

So, After Erics story, The hoods and cloaks are scattered. And with Nick, Vanessa, and Rachel dead there is a terrible imbalance and it takes such heavy toll on Jaidon that he is turned little. His magic scattered around his breaking planet. His black magic formed creatures of it's own and horrible other things. The world he and nick created is now slowly dying. 

Now only select few haven't evaded the planet yet, Jaidon , Eric who is looking for his father seeking to kill him and end everything And Three others.

Eric doesn't know the boy he meets is Jaidon and decides to "take care of him" and keep looking for the hood.

But I was thinking, now that you're here. Merleah could have seen the planet breaking from her world and come to see if he was still alive. And now that his wife, Vanessa, is dead.................*v* 

When she meets Eric she notices It's Jaidon but decides to keep it quiet. Then they become somewhat of a family until the big reveal. It's just an idea! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Ah, That makes sense. And to add to that, would it be in character for Eric to develop feelings for Merleah? Since she reminds him of Mara.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I'm cool with that! How old is Eric then?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay! She's around 23 then, so Wild and Nina are still alive and ......... Huh sorry, spoilers on Merleah.

Okay! That sounds good! So Should I pov or wait for John?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric is 19? Right? Right. Lol that'll be funnyXD Jaidon's gonna be a bit jealous. 

And go on and Pov.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Yes, Go on and Pov.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay! (I'm saying this word a lot today here and RL)

Merleah's pov

I stalked around my empty home, thinking about the past few years of my life. Gracie and Jacen got married, so did Nina and Wild, leaving me alone. Caspian married his love once she left the Hunters of Artermis. I was alone. The house was empty. I use to be full of more people, so joyful. I sat on the couch, the dust collecting everywhere. I don't feel like cleaning. I collapsed on the couch, my bright caramel hair followed my every move. I stare at cieling, twisting the phone on my stomach. Thinking about the invite Nick gave me about a year ago. TO help him fight against Jaidon. I couldn't do that. It would hurt me. I never responded. I never said good-bye either. I look on my bracelet at a charm that reminded me of him. I sig, better go check on Jaidon. Who knows how much help he'll need. I walk outside, putting my black jacket on. I leap off the edge and vanish into a different world.

I quickly have to dodge a tree as I fall on the ground with a loud thud. I groan as I get up and brush off the leaves on me.

"Well, this is strange," I said to myself. I walk out of the dark woods into a small plain. I glance up at the red sky. This looked familiar to me. My dreams maybe? I grab a dagger from my boot and I hold it as I venture across the field. Looking for a sign of life.

• Posted at:

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Eric Pov:
There was a time in which I adored this world; The nostalgic breeze saturated with a winter mist, The looming yet crisp fog and clouds that hung low with heavy overhead seeping so low sometimes to distort and conceal the entire forest. Yet that evening, no intercession of whether seemed enough to soothe the uneasiness and reticent exclusivity I felt. Having never known myself strong in the slightest, The mere idea of what I was to pursue chilled my legs which seemed so very earnest to become folded up against my beating chest. Instead of striding through as I usually would my entire body remained anchored in place in a furtive manner. A lackluster smile surfaced upon my lips whilst settling a glazed expression unto the person  I watched. Was it the hood? A women? A male?  A hood. Someone I know? A creature in forms? Indulged in curiosty, I couldn't look away.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ooh~ I like how you left it up to us on who Eric's watching  ^ ^ I'd say Merleah. 

Jaidon Pov:
I finally stand up and stagger my way through the forest. Where I was going...I wasn't sure. At this rate, with everything dying. Would I die too...

Jaidon jaidon jaidon jaidon jaidon jaidon jaidon-

"WH-Oh...yes? Did you need me..." I rose my head from the desk, with my usual soft gaze. He grinned and poked my nose with a pencil, "Yo If I ain't need your help why you think I'd bother saying your name, buddy." His dark blue hair was mostly concealed with a black beanie, and at the time I thought he just dyed it. "Oh.....well.......on with it then...Garreth" 

He rose an eyebrow and completely turned around, resting his arms on the back of his seat. "You know. I can hardly ya when you speak so quietly. Anyways-" He leaned his head back with a small sigh. "I'm just so bored. I want you to cure my board-ness. The teach forsake us! See! It's empty!" 

I rose an eyebrow and laid my cheek back on the desk. "Well....then I'm gonna take a nap until he does......."
"Woah woah woah-You can't! C'mon. Then I'll be alone."

"Okay.."

"Oi! That ain't nice. Oh-I have a random question!"

"Hm?"
"What would you do-If you were the last human on earth!!!"
I close my eyes, "Probably eat all the chocolate in the world, then play the games I never got to. After that....I'm used to being alone so Maybe I'd draw....go to the beach....go places I've always wanted to go...And afterward....I'd bring nick back so we can be alone together."

"Oh..." Gareth sat correctly and slumped into his chair almost dejected. "What if....that happens to me....And I can't bring anyone with me...what should I do..."
"...What?"
"Ahaha-nothing. Just talking nonsense. "It's good you treasure family. I never did so that's why I'm so messed up like now-Hah,.hah ha....ha..."

"Weirdo...." I mumbled and closed my eyes. "You shouldn't be thinking things like that when your barely seven...."

I get what he meant now....And I feel now that I've lost everything. Should I have treasured them more...Treat eric-Augh this body is making me think the way I did back then. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wow John, you are extremely good at describing things!

Merleah's pov

I stop running as I begin to run out of breath. The cool fog settling around me as I took my break. I pull out my water from my satchel and drank some. I pause looking around me, trying to figure out where to go. I feel panic surge through me, the feeling of being lost. I shake my head and close my eyes and turn in a slow circle. I pause facing on direction. I open my eyes to find myself going left. I begin to run in the direction as before. I heard my heart beating faster as I picked up the pace. The cold air blowing my hair out of my face. I pause at the ruins of a huge manor, a black manor. I walk up slowly to get a closer look. I place my satchel on the ground as I enter. I stop seeing it in ruins.

"No," I exclaimed to myself."No, no, no, no," I repeated as I ran through the ruins. I go up the weak stairs and stop at the top. I look down at it all, my heart stopping. I smelled blood and death and dark magic.

"What happened here," I asked myself taking a step forward. I hear a crack and I fall down to the main floor. I land on my stomach and get the wind knocked out of me. I roll over and gasp for breathe.

"Great Merleah, fall out of the sky twice today, can't get a good landing. Good day so far." I hear a small creek oh a door. Immediatly I'm up looking aorund, still a bit out of breath. I see a figuire holding my satchel. I hold my hands behind my back.

"I don't know who is the world you are, but that's mine and I want it back," I said getting in a fighting stance, my hands encased in dark magic.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh John. Faith and I have a Private Rp called Hoods thats during Nick and Jaidon's war. I think(If Faith agrees) you could come join or watch and give your advice on it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Ah, I've been lurking on that thread. It was quite intriguing and the twists in the story have me feeling as if I'm reading an actual official story.

I hadn't said anything due to it being you and her story.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I knew it! I thought someone else put us was there........ ANyways, I see where your coming from. You can post your opinion on stuff if you want, I don't mind. Faith mentioned she thought you did a better job with Eric then her. You could Eric if you want! I think she'd like that.

Speacking of Faith, where is she?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay so idea from me. Which you guys can shoot down, I don't mind.

Okay, so Faith mentioned there is an imbalance of the light and dark magic making Jaidon turn little. So, I'm guessing that there is no more cloaks on the planet to help on the lightside. So what if Merleah unknowingly becomes like Nick, she absorbs the white magic that's still there? So in the end, Merleah can help Jaidon grow up again.

I reread it and it sounds kinda wierd. So I don't mind if you don't like it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Lol XD 

Yeah, feel free! 

Oh oh oh, Okay, so. The cloaks are still around, Just nick died. So they all dispersed and well that's another story for another time. 

Anyways-Jaidon has both white and black in him rn which is why he's back to his old self. The imbalance is since Nick, Vanessa, and Rachel is dead. And those are the three he shared his ability with. So idk how it work but I still like the idea

We're in no rush since the entire point is little Jaidon XD

Also, I was sick all day and was really happy that I can get some writing in but I ended up just sleeping all dayXDXDXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

LOL Faith. If I'm sick I go to the computer. It's the only thing that understands me. XD

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

BTW I think it's your turn John. Unless Faith wants to make it Jaidon....

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Omg John, you gonna write or...........

Mary Pov (Daughter Of Nick):
I miss the soft waves crashing on the shore. The sweet scent of fancy perfume from the prestigious women passing by on the streets.

The colorful attire, the loud laughter from the teens and preteens. The lovely sound of music and decorations for this time of year.

My heart ached, as I saw how abandoned it was. How torn, broken, and destroyed it became. I know...Earth was untouched and will once give me a similar sight...but the feeling that I had rights to their joy would be gone. and that feeling..that I was loved by a mother and father...is forever gone.

But I take full responsibility..since I killed him. Laying on the rubble, my curly blonde hair was full of knots and was spread on the floor over my face, and tangled in my mouth. Dry saliva on my lips and chin. My entire body was numb; too cold to move. All I could do was let the tears fall from the corners of my eyes again in sorrow. In lament. Maybe...I should die with my mistake,,,die with this world..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

You back!!!!!!! Okay so about Mary. DO we save her or maybe Merleah gets scared of Eric at first and runs to Nick's corner of the world and saves or something like that.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yeah that works!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

JOHNNNNNNNN!! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Ah, Right, right. I'll get to it.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hurry John! I'm on the edge of my seat!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Why do I have the feeling "I'll get on it" Will take until oh, I don't know, NEXT MONTH

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Uh John, if you don't post it before you see Faith again.....I would run.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Christmas is coming ~~ (◕▿◕✿)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

John... I say this for your own safety and well being. I would hurry.

• Posted at:

Front sm

grayhurricane20

You're coming out here this year? Is not to far?

Ah..Right then. It didn't occur to me how quickly the Mb replies to Pov's. .

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

You're coming out here this year? Is not to far?

Ah..Right then. It didn't occur to me how quickly the Mb replies to Pov's. .

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Because I figured it out. No worries, I won't be posting anything as such. But I do suggest you change it or something of the sort.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11