Would you be in something similar?

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

Anastasia

Tris tripped me onto James, our faces were then only about an inch apart. Quickly, I stood up with my face burning a bright red. "I'm so sorry." I was going to kill Tris if I had the chance. Soon after, Tris got a phone call. "Isaac wants us?" James asked.

"Let's go." Trust said after. We all went back, Isaac guided yes to a room and told us to sit.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:
I perch on Isaac's desk. receiving a dark look, though I knew he didn't mean it. He's nice. I blink suddenly and rapidly.. that was weird.
"Anyways.."I said, wiping my hands -that had grown slightly sweaty- on my dark pants. "What do you need us for?"
"James, here-"he said, "Found a computer. very high-tech."
"Oo, geek stuff.."I tease, dropping off the desk and doing a hand-stand on the floor.
James sighs exasperatedly, "No, Parker. This computer has the potential to open technological door. Parker, it's basically a robot version of you."
"That's creepy,"I say, flipping back to my feet.
"Don't worry, Parker. It's not taking your place."Isaac assures.
"Oh, good."I smile at him, feeling a bit of heat.
"So, what are we doing?"Anastasia asks, looking confused.
"It's on the market, we're making sure no bad guys get it."Isaac explains.
"Fun."I say, grinning broadly.

(Parker's developing a crush.. though she won't admit it.)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

Swwet! Will put the next POV I tomarrow! Thank you all again for joining!

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

winterfrost107

Teleport

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Isaac's POV:

I look at everyone, they were my friends, always there for me. "James, find out what you can on this super computer." I tell him "On it." He responds sitting down at the computer desk with wires flowing out of everyone hole and about 3 different screens, one in the middle, the right, and on the left. I was surprised James and Parker made that in only 2 weeks. "Anastaina and Jade, hit the streets and see if you find anything." I tell them "Okay" They say in unision. "And me?" I hear Parker ask me. I turn around and face her. "Go check your supplies, anything that can freeze or fry electronics, if not. Please make something." I say to her and turning around to walk away "You always have to boss us around like that, Isaac?" i hear her ask behind me "Yep." I reply with a grin on my face and went to check on James.

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Jade's POV

Ana and I rushed out of the office and headed out into the city streets. While we were walking I decided to annoy and make Ana uncofertable.

"So, do you like James?"

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Bump! It's dying......

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Will post soon. :)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Alright, once you post I will post. BUMP!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

winterfrost107

Ana's POV

"N-no." I said. "Why would you think that?" I tried not to smile while saying it.

"You know that I know you're lying, right?" Jade said. I turned away, trying not to blush.

"Why does it matter to you anyway?" While I was looking to the side I saw some newspaper headlines containing information about the computer. Some of the biggest names in technology were bidding on it.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:

"Typical,"I say, shaking my head. "Anyways..."I ran up the stairs, into my room. I tore through one of the bags and pulled out a chip. Insert the chip into the computer, and voila, viruses shut down every electronic in the place. I place it carefully into a bag, and then throw in a few tasers, and other bits and bobbles. I dress in black leather pants, a grey tank top, combat boots, and a black leather jacket. I throw on a black beanie to hide my blond hair and race downstairs, "Let's do this!"I declare to no one in particular.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lynxhideout21

BUMP! Will put a POV soon! I promise!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Isaac's POV:

I felt a buzz in my pocket and grabbed the mini phone "Isaac, what's up?" I say "I. Well, Ana here found some info on that thing, I mean wow, lot's of businesses were bidding on it and-" I cut her off " Okay..... bring back to the base and we will discuss then" I say and hear her hang up. 

I see Parker come up to me "Find something?" I ask "Yeah, it can fry that robot if we put it into it's power cell." She replys. I look at her face "You better not use that on James computer's." I tell her grinning. She sighs. "come on, I wanted to keep it a secret." she complains "Yeah yeah." I say and wait bye the door.

(Mods please let this through.)

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Not really sure what to POV...

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

, 2