Would you be in something similar?

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

So we are the Urban Outlaws, a band of Orphans each with unique skills! We live in a underground world war II base camp. We do the wrong things to do right! (Like hack and take 2 thousand dollars from a very rich person and donate it to a hospital) (This is based of a cool book I read)

Spots:

Orginizer/planner: Taken by me (Male)

Teck geek and hacker: Open (Male)

Builder and lock picker: Open (Female)

Daredevil and acrobatics: Open (Can be male or female)

Newbie. Unknown talents and skills: Open (Can be male or female)

My form!

Name: Isaac

Nickname: None  (Your character can make me a nickname that they call me)

Age (13-15):15

Apperance:  Tall with a strong build, auburn hair, crystal blue eyes and light tanned skin. 

Clothing: Black Cargo pants with a zip-up blue sweatshirt and black boots.

Personality: Kind and very friendly, smart and sometimes nerdy, and sarcastic.

Crush: Who ever is the Builder and lock picker.

Other: Both parents died in a car crash when he was 2, ran away from the foster home at the age of 11.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Please save the builder and lock picker.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

winterfrost107

Save daredevil and acrobatics

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Save Daredevil and acrobatics!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

And the Newbie.

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Name: Parker

Appearance: She basically looks a lot like Ellie Bishop from NCIS; she has long, feathery blond hair that comes to her ribcage, normally in a high ponytail; twinkling blue eyes; fair skin; delicate jaw; petite, 5'2, and slender, but strong

Personality: Very independent and rebellious; doesn't like sitting in chairs, prefers sitting on the ground or on tables; very quirky; doesn't like admitting she needs help; loyal; bold; daring; smarter than Siri. ;)

Crush: Isaac

Clothing: Tight black pants, not constricting; grey combat boots; black tank top; black leather jacket; normally wears a hat to cover her blond hair(which practically glows in the dark)

Spot: Builder/Lockpicker/Thief(the last part kind of comes with the second part.)

Other: Has been through lots of foster homes and orphanages, finally ran away last month, is still getting used to the team.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

dogwizard506

Save Tech Geek and hacker

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

winterfrost107

Name: Anastasia Kirkland

nickname: Ana and Stasia

Appearance: jet black hair, pale skin, light blue eyes and is about 5'1"

clothing: she often wears yoga type clothes. Other times she wears a black hoodie, black jeans and grey vans if she isn't barefoot

personality: she acts cold and mean but once you break through her shell you'll find that she can be quite funny and nice

crush: whoever the tech geek is

spot: Daredevil/Acrobatics

other: when she was 10 she was the best gymnast in her age group, she then got into a car accident that was meant to disable her from competing but it killed her parents instead

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

musicspy18

Name: Tris

Nickname: None right now....calls Issac Neat Freak!! XD

Age (13-15): 15

Apperance:  Long, wavy, dark brown hair that is usually in a messy braid behind her head or a ponytail(when loose it falls right at the waist), brown eyes that have a hint of mischief in them, average height, white skin(not sure how else to say it), thin, but strong and very beautiful. 

Clothing: Wears a black long-sleeved shirt that is pretty thin(but not too thin), a leather jacket with big over-hood, blue skinny jeans with black and white converse.

Personality: Dare-devil, tomboyish, sweet and caring once you get to know her. Very intelligent, outgoing, cunning, ambitious. Sometimes feels like she has to prove herself. 

Crush: Anyone???

Other: She is the Newbie....I already know what she is...you will find out later... ;-) *smirks slyly*

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

dogwizard506

Name James Parker

Age 15

Appearance Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan skin

Clothing Black shoes, blue jeans, red t shirt

Smart, loyal, a little harsh, nice

Crush Anastasia

Spot Tech geek and hacker

Other

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

athleticeagle291

Bump!!!! Thank you all for joining!

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Sweet! Thanks for joining!

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Can I choose my characters Talent ands skills??  I already have something planned out!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Sure!  

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks!! Can we start?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Yep! POVs may start!

Hey, I am Isaac the leader of the Urban Outlaws! Well, most of the time anyway. I know that to some of you out there think of me and my gang, a gang of 5 teenagers each with unique skills and talents, that, when we work together we can stop nearly anything in our way.

I walk around the base just as Parker (Who I call Jenkins, named after a famous female engineer around town) strolls in "Hey, what could we do? I am super bored. Any ideas, Isaac?" she tells me "Yep, let's start Raking" I say "The what now?" She asked clearly confused "Raking. Random Act of Kindness. R.A.K plus -ing" I tell her "Ohhh. Okay" SHe replies just as Anastasia walks in "What you guys up to?" She asks "Raking, don't ask what it is, just come with me if you want to find out" I reply and sit down at a computer and after around 6 minutes I stand up "Okay, Jenkins, go to the store and find some baby cloth, food, and a pair of glasses." I tell Jenkins while I hand her 100 dollar bill. "um, okay" She replies as she grabs her backpack and walks out. "and me?" Anastasia peeps "You find a bag and then wait with me until Jenkins comes back" I tell her "Okay" She says. Then around 30-40 minutes later Jenkins walks in with a couple bags in her hands "Now what?" She asks setting down the bags on te table and gasping for air. "That will do" I say as I grab the bag Anastasia hands me and put the stuff in in "Now follow me" I tell the girls as I walk out of the base. After about 20 minutes of walking I turn down an ally and lay the bag down in front of a house and knock on the door as I hide behind some garbage's bags and signal the girls to do the same. suddenly someone cracks open the door showing a frail skin young women with a baby in her hands. She scans the area and spots the bag. She carefully looks inside and looks up with tears in her eyes. She looks around and then picks up the bag and goes back inside. "Wow! did you see her face?" Jenkins shouts as we entry the base. "Yah, that was so cool! Nice idea Isaac." Anastasia tells me. "Thanks" I reply as I plop down on a sofa.

Sorry if I didn't include some of your charaters!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Don't know what to POV

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:

Okay, don't tell anyone, but I may have pocketed the bill and used other methods to get the supplies. Don't judge, I don't like the storekeeper. "What do we do now?"I ask Isaac, standing in front of a mirror, and pulling my blond hair into a high ponytail. I hadn't been with the team long, about a month. It was.. okay, I guess. They accepted me for my skills.

"I dunno, whatever you wanna do, Jenkins."he replies, grinning.

"Do not call me that."I grumbled, going upstairs.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lynxhideout21

@Everyone 

If you don't know what to POV think/make a POV that includes us all going on a mission like... the team helping a lost kid find his parents... stop virus's and stuff... you probably get the idea. 

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

winterfrost107

Anastasia's POV

Isaac had left his computer on, so I decided to take a look at some of the people on the list. I saw a homeless family who's child was in need of medicines. And with the cost of medicine these days I could understand why they couldn't get it themselves. "Hey, Isaac." I said. "Maybe we can do this family next?"

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

musicspy18

Can someone POV me in??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Isaac's POV:

"Sure" I respond "Could I get the medicene?" Anastasia asks "Yep." I respond handing her a 50. "This should be enough and bring back any change" I tell her as she walks out "Fine". I sigh just as Tris, our new recruit walks in "Can I come?" she asks me "Yes. But only because this is not a dangerous mission. I tell her pointing at Parker practicing using her gadgets "I get it, you don't know my skills" She huffs. 

Could someone else please finish? 

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:

I rolled my eyes, "Shut it, crybaby. Be happy you got in."I didn't have sympathy for her, or anyone really. I'd been here a month, and before that.. I didn't like to think about it. I look at Isaac, "Why couldn't I have got the supplies?"

"Because I haven't gotten any change from you, and I'm almost positive you pocketed that bill."

I grin deviously behind his back, and pick up my new lock-picking tools. "I'm a thief, Isaac. Just because I use it for other things, does not mean I stop using it."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Tris's POV

"I'm a thief, Isaac. Just because I use it for other things, does not mean I stop using it." Parker said.
     I scowled at Parker. I could just tell that we weren't going to get along.

"So," I said, pulling out a knife from my back pocket and twirling it around my fingers. "What are we going to do?"

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:

"Jenkins over here is going to go test out her new rig."Isaac said, gesturing at the bag I had packed on the table.

"But I wanna help!"

"We need this rig, Parks."Isaac replied.

"Fine."I said, picking up the bag. "But I never get to do anything fun."

Twenty minutes later, with my rig hooked up firmly, I was jumping off the tallest building around.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

OMJ, I just quoted Leverage and didn't even realize it!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

dogwizard506

I don't know what to POV

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Sorry! Thinking for POVs! BUMP!!!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

winterfrost107

Anastasia's POV

I really didn't want to go alone with the "newbie", so I decided to ask James to come along with us. "James, would you come with us to get this medicine?" I asked pleadingly. "You might know a little more about it." I had to admit, I had developed a slight crush on him but I'm too stubborn to tell anyone.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

dogwizard506

James

"Sure, Anastasia," I daid. I admit I had A huge crush on her. She would never figure it out. Hopefully.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

winterfrost107

Anastasia

"Good." We soon made our way to a local shop, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Tris and I grabbed a few medicines and presented them to James. "The child seems to have a severe fever and a cough. Which of these would be most suitable?"

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

lynxhideout21

BUMP!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Tris's POV

"That one." James said, grabbing the blue bottle out of  Anastasia's hand.

Their fingers slightly touched and both of them blushed a bright red.

I rolled my eyes. Everyone knew or was going to figure out that these two liked each other, but both lovebirds wouldn't say anything to each other about how they feel. I decided to have a little fun with that and "accendentaly"tripped in Ana into James.

I couldn't help but smirk.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Do you guys want me to tell you what are Tris's talents/skills, or do you want to wait and find out!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I want to know. :) Surprises don't do much for me. .

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Tris's Talents/Skills: Assassin, sniper, and spy

.....I'm making her sound evil.... :)

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Sounds like Ziva David. xD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Isaac's POV:

I call Tris on our little phones I had given her when she first started so we could keep track of each another just like I had done with the other member's although Parker never liked having to keep track of it and call for help when needed. Tris replies on the second ring "Isaac?" I hear her ask "Yes. I ned you to come here now and bring the other two with you." I tell her "Fine. But-" "Now." I cut her off and hang up. 

The story that I am starting is that I call everyone and tell them that James had set up a program that looks for missions surfing the news and stuff. Anyway his program found a small article about a super computer that was so High teck that it had gone into bidding an hour ago. Are mission is to make sure that computer did not get into the wrong hands, later on I will tell the rest. Have fun. :)

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Tris's POV

"Now!" Issac yelled at me.

I looked at the others who were now staring at me. They must have heard my conversation with him.

"Issac wants us?" James asked.

I nodded my head. "Let's go."

• Posted at:

jade.

1 ,