Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

It was a lovely day out at sea on this cruise ship. You're enjoying the day with your family/friends and have all the fun you could be having in the middle of the ocean on a great boat. Well, I hate to spoil your day, but...

All of a sudden the ship seems to have bit a bomb on the bottom the ocean that was left there after a sea war. Half of the ship is blown up and you have to get off before you drown!! You grab all you can and get everyone you can. There aren't a lot of boats left since half of them were gone, but you still are able to find one. You hurry in and pull all you can with you.

As the ship sinks to the bottom of the ocean, you see that you and the other three boats are the only ones that survived. You began to search around for somewhere besides the deep ocean and in the distance you all notice an island that wasn't there before. You tell the others and you make your guy's way there, hopping that you would be safe.

What you don't know is that this island has never been discovered until now and lets just say that it isn't a normal island. There are all kinds of strange creatures such as dragons, dinosors, phonxies, mermaids, tribes of different type of people, and more. You will have to find your way around and make, shelter, weapons, etc if you are going to survive with the others.

There are also small Crystals that are scattered all over this Isle, called Crystlas. They have the ability to give people power unlike any other.
With them you would be able to use certain magic that will help you fight your way around the island and hopefully find you way out.

Oops! I almost forgot to say something.....The Crystlas can be found in different Mazes. Mazes that are dangerous and contain secreats, guardians and danger at every turn. Those Mazes can be Caves, Towers, Castles, Magical Forests, Dangerous Mountains, Underwater Caves, Jungles and more...

Hope you guys survive and find your way off of the island. Good luck..you'll need it...

Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush:
Other:

Here are mine!!!

Name: Jade
Looks: Long, wavy, chocolate brown hair that is usually in a messy braid or a ponytail(when loose it falls right at the waist), dark brown eyes that have a hint of mischief in them, average height, white skin(not sure how else to say it), thin, but not weak and very, very beautiful. Wears a forest green, long-sleeved shirt that is pretty thin(but not too thin), blue skinny jeans with black and white converse.
Personality: Dare-devil, tomboyish, sweet and caring once you get to know her. Very intelligent, outgoing, cunning, ambitious, and loves to read, listen/dance/sing to music. She is one of the most  people that you will ever meet. She likes to rush into things and doesn't like to ak for any help, because she sometimes feels like she has to prove herself.

Crush: Anyone??
Other: Her father and mother died on the ship..sad day... :(

Name: Cosima
Looks: Thick, redish-brown hair that is cut in a boy-cut hairstyle(but she still looks like a girl), blue eyes that are kind and wise. 5'7, very beautiful, thin but strong. Wears a red t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and blue and white/gray converse.

Personality: Loves to read a lot, that is way she knows so much. She is very sweet, caring intelligent cunnning, and a born leader. Can't stand bugs, but will do anything to help the ones that she loves. Very protective, kind of daring, and is a good friend.

Crush: Anyone??
Other: Is Jade's older sister.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

a ten year old and a seventeen year old and the youngest 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Haven't used this one in a while.

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" "Elle" Currents
Looks: Long, thick, wavy platinum blond hair to her waist, normally in a high ponytail; tall(5'6)and slender, yet muscular; large, brilliant emerald green eyes; fair skin; extremely beautiful, and knows it, yet doesn't care; edgy style
Personality: Rude, rebellious, sarcastic, loyal mostly, sharp, quick thinking, extremely smart(like, smarter than Siri), struggles with anger
Crush: Anyone?
Other: Best thief and hacker; her parents died when she was little(more in POVs)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Branch: Ekaterina

Wait can my character be a worker on the ship and then was supposed to be loading passengers but was pushed on the life boat?

Name:Sysco Ellington-Evergreene

Looks:Long chestnut hair with some navy highlights its usually pulled up in a high bun at the top or back of her head, her hair is super curly but after a while of straighting, her eyes are a dark shade of purple that has some dark silver eyes with specks. She has light and pale skin after staring at a screen 24/7 and some freckles that light cover her nose, and is rather average height and thin. She would wear a white button down shirt with a black tie and a black skirt on duty while usually wears a white shirt promoting a game and a pair of jeans
Personality:To be POVed
Crush:Anyone Willing?
Other:Hi. She is  not by herself on the ship and her parents are back home. Her brothers are also waiters,(17) River,(17) Louis,(18) Kion and  (19)Rey.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well there goes ellie and grim Nevermind

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

musicspy18

Welcome all!!! XD If you could spread the word about this thread that would be awesome!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Form
Name: Alexander(Xander)

Looks: Tall, Muscular, athletic built, bright red hair, emerald green eyes, tanned skin.
Personality:logical, quick, easy going, sweet, cheerul, silly, and seemingly emotionless.
Crush: IDK once on the island he's sweet to all the girls.
Other: He hides his emotions fairly well. He's a famouse soccer player.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

musicspy18

Could Jade like Xander later on??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll post a couple forms later! 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Sure!

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Name: Anastasia Noir (But people call her Red or Black Widow.)

Looks: Long black hair with red streaks, grey colored eyes with flecks of amber, a massive scar over her left eye (I like scars. :P) pale pink lips, light skin, athletic build. 5'9,

(I need a clothes section.:P) Clothes: A white stained muscle shirt, ripped leggings, and black combat boots. Nothing more.
Personality: Serious, focused, tough, quiet, very tom-boyish, smart, cunning, she just wants to survive, nothing more. She has no family, and she does not feel she is worth much to anyone. She is very good at surviving with nothing, and can take on an almost parental role at times. She is not great at teamwork, but will do it. She loves spiders.
Crush: None. Crushes are just distractions.
Other: Her parents no longer wanted her, so they left her when she was a child. More on how she got her scar later.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

whitetiger1202

bump

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

whitetiger1202

bump

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I am going to rename my character From Sysco (laugh at meh all ye Flash fans ye want) to Lux.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

musicspy18

Alright! Still need more people!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Naidia Mickleson

Looks: Long wispy blond hair, blue faerie eyes, black circles under her eyes, tall, pale, agile, flexible  

Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, caring, closed off, smart, creative, imaginative, 

Crush: No. 

Other: Her brother just died

Sphinx, can we do the Regina and Naidia thing, Ike in A Captain and A Duchess??

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

fallingangel373

PTFL

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks for joining!! Once we get some more people we shall start

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

fallingangel373

Name: Ariel Jones

Looks: Messy, curly brown hair, onyx eyes, freckled caramel skin, a little short, blue crutches painted with stars. 

Personality: Straightforward, but also a bit of a jokester, is usually very patient, incredibly cautious. 

Crush: Dunno

Other: He needs crutches to walk, more on it later.

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks for joining!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

BTW EVERYONE!!! VERY IMPORTTANT!!!! This RP was inspired by A World of Stories Untold Rp by (~Angel) 

I completely forgot to mention this earlier, but know you guys know!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'd like to change her age to thirteen.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

That's fine!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Name: Slade Wilson

Looks: Tall, lean, looks weak but is really strong, dark brown eyes which nearly look black, oliver color skin and aways white teeth. Is very handsome.

Personality: Snotty, but smart, makes everyone think he is a lazy jerk when he is as smart as sir  and strong as a pro street fighter, sometimes sarcastic and doesn't really ask for help.

Crush: ellie

Other: A amazing fighter, the best sword fighter of his age. Hence the name Slade, like a Blade. :)

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

whitetiger1202

SLAAADEEEEEE!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

musicspy18

Awesome character!!! Love the name!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Same. xD

Can we start? I have a POV idea..

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Sure!!!! I'll let you go first!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Ellie's POV:
"Oo, pretty."I said, snatching a pair of sunglasses from a near-by woman's bag. I put them on, and continued walking quickly down the crowded decks of the ship.
Technically, I shouldn't be here. I had no parents, no guardians, and no ticket. Right now, I was doing something illegal.
And it was exhilerating.
I snatched a dark green bathing suit off a counter of one of the little shops, and ducked into a place to change. I mean, I wouldn't blend in wearing combat boots, a tank top, and a leather jacket. Once done, I exited, walking slower now.
"This is the life."I said, looking at all the fancy-rich people on the cruise. So much to steal, so little time. I'd start with something to drink.
I snatched a wallet from a red-headed boy near-by(Xander)and opened it. "Oo, Alexander, nice name."I pulled out the cash and left the wallet on a beach-chair.
"I'll take a soda."I said, sliding into a chair next to a boy around my age. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye; dark hair and skin, tall lean build, cute. Oh, that was weird.
He looks at me, "Hey."
"Hey."I said, waving flirtatiously. I was having a good time already, so many people to steal from and mess with! And he was cute. Sue me. "Name's Ellie."I said, nodding at the waiter as he gave me a Coke.
"Slade."
I nod, and take off my sunglasses. Well, not my sunglasses, but they're mine now. Finders keepers. "Nice to meet you."
Oh you're adorable, I think, but you look rich. I'm gonna have to take your wallet, or watch. He had a shiny one.
"So, come from money?"I ask, gesturing at his expensive-looking attire.
"You have no idea."
"Awesome.."I say, grinning slyly inwardly.

So, basically, Ellie stole Cosima's sunglasses, Xander's wallet, and is now attempting to rob Slade blind. A great way to start a relationship, I know. ;)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6