Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

So I notice that a lot of people(including myself sometimes) that we sometimes get made fun of because we act, sound or do things differently than others. We want to be liked but no matter what we keep on getting made fun of.

One thing that I relized was that we are all different, but are still awesome!

So I decided to make this post called #FreaksLikeMe< and share/say that I'm not afriad to be different and like different things!!!

So don't listen to them...You guys are perfect just the way you are. Sure, you might be a little different, but in your own way; your wickedly cool! Because you people ARE awesome and cool. No matter what other people sya about you. If they don't like you, then that's their disition.

So if you agree about this, put #FreaksLikeMeon your sig and let the world know how awesome you are!! XD XD

Love you guys!!

#FreaksLikeMe

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Would you be interested  in  doing a private Neverland Rp with me??

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

AHHHH!!! YASSS!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cool!! I'll start typing it!!!!!; 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

I LOVE it, Jade! :D That is exactly how I feel! This world is so full of intolerance and judgment that no one finds time to learn how to love each other's  differences. We are always told how to "fit in" and "look good". We are constantly receiving messages telling us what we should wear, say, look like, watch, listen to, eat, EVERYTHING. These messages are false. Their final goal is to brainwash us and gain complete control over our thoughts and actions. We were sent to this earth for a different reason. We are here to find diversity, to find ourselves! How can we find ourselves if we're too busy trying to be like someone else? I know exactly how it feels to be ridiculed because I'm "different". Sometimes it's hard to hang out with my friends and not be able to sing any of the songs they're listening to. And it's hard to be looked at differently because I don't dress in the latest trend or do my hair fancy or wear makeup. I hate being ignored because I don't like modern music or language. In the end however, it is all worth it. I am the happiest I've ever been in my life, I have friends who I know love me for ME, I get good grades, I am involved in extracurricular activities, and I am unique. I may not be popular, but I am GRATEFUL I am not. It makes my friends even more valuable.

We may be seen as a freaks to many, but I know that we are also seen as the rose in a field of weeds. Thank you so much, Jade. This is exactly what the world needs to hear. 

#FreaksLikeMe

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

musicspy18

I meant to say, put #FreaksLikeMe on your sig!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

What would it be about>?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Thank you :3

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I just posted the thread:):)

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Awww!! Thanks Mickey! I totally agree. I had a hard time with my friends for while because I wanted to "fit it" But then I realized that I'm wonderful that way I am!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Same! :D And you ARE

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

anybody know the song?

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wow... you're both right. Being made fun of, left out, and often ignored simply because your different is never fun.....  I'm so glad you posted this. :)

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The tr0ub1emAkers. The lroundl pegs in the psquarep holes. The ones who seeN things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can "quote" them, xdisagreex with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change  things. They push the human race -------> forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

onyxwolf284

LOVE that quote, Lillian! :D And you decorated it so beautifully! ;) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

musicspy18

@Lillian - That is beautiful!! And true!!

@ButterflyNecklace - What song do you mean??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*inserts in sig*

SOO true, dearest Jade! I don't have many friends; I'm introverted, quirky, and smiling, but not entirely happy. I have few friends, and they live at least six hours away. I'm struggling, guys.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

*hugs* I'm sorry, Clev. :( Do you need a cookie?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

musicspy18

*hugs* I'm sorry about that Clev:( I hope that we help with that though...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

*hugs*

Oh, I hope things get better Clev! :< I only have a few friends, but they all live pretty close....... I can't even imagine if they lived that far away..............

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

musicspy18

Yeah. Most of my friends are pretty close to me, but my best friend lives in Idaho.... :(

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

You guys have no idea how happy this makes me, to see that I have started something and other people agree with what I am saying an that they're putting this hashtag on their sigs!!!!! XD

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Of course, Jade! :D This is a message worth sharing!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

crowndragon155

I'm often ignored because I have a hard time talking about things other kids like, and people only pay me any attention when they need help or answers for schoolwork. I'm typically not a very happy person, but this post made me smile.

Thank you.

• Posted at:

HELLO HUMANS!!!

Call me Nacht.

If darkness ever consumes you, search for the light, and you will find it.

Some people may say I'm insane. Listen to those people, they are absolutely correct.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Weirdness is originality so I don't think you should be calling it freaks. Just my opinion.

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

True, Zeke, but it sounds cool... X) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bandbee402

This is a really good idea. :)

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you pray - Believe

Before you speak - Listen

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

musicspy18

I agree Zeke....but being different can be called several different things and I heard a song called Freaks Like Me and it was about what I was talking about, so I decided to use that word!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

midnightdancer28

bumper

• Posted at:

Artemis(aka Jade)

Song of the Month - Hula Hoop by OMI

"I'll never know how far I'll go" - Moana