Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Kelly's(changing her age to thirteen and her height to 4'9) POV:
My stylist was a tall, slender young man with pale skin, dusted silver eyes, and pale grey hair. His whole outfit was just as flashy as his hair, and I was relieved when they finished. They must have been a little surprised at my appearance; I was just as fair as my mother, a rarity in District Eleven. My hair was brushed to the side, and braided with greens and blues and worst of all, pinks. I swear my stylist is trying to get me killed. The dress was dark green, and came to my knees; there was a belt of sorts around my waist, but it was far daintier than any belt I had worn. It was light and covered in flowers of pinks and blue.
I. Am. Going. To. Die.
They led me out, and I walked to the chariot, despairing of how small I was compared to the other Tributes. My shoes were silent on the floor, they were soft leather and a single yellow daisy graced the tip of my toes. It was far more delicate than anything that I had ever worn, and my brother hardly seemed to recognize me.

As we were paraded through the Capitol and to our death, I realized I wasn't afraid. I was determind.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lea:

My stylist was a tall man, with orange hair. He was quite kind, and I think he liked me. The dress I ended up wearing a long blue dress, with light ups. I looked like a blue lamp. Being on the chariot was rather exciting. Even though I was pretty much riding to my death. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Jennifer's POV:

My stylist was a quiet-ish girl. She had a dirty-blond bob that covered her left eye, which were a deep violet. She had a slightly tanned skin and didn't look like someone from the Capital. The only things that signaled that she was from there were minor things. A dark colored streak here. Colored flecks like make-up over there. She has petite and slender, like a gymnast. Her hair had a dark red streak in it and there were little specks of color sprinkled throughout her hair that sparkled when it hit the light. Then there were the same red and green and blue specks by her eyes. She had a light red lipstick on that was the a shade deeper than an actual lip shade. She wore plain clothes. Gray pants with black shoes and a black belt with a red blouse. She looked kind-of like a journalist. "I'm Felicity," she said in a quiet voice then me with a critical eye. I stayed silent. "District 2. Stonework. You know that there are many beautiful kinds of stones in the world. Obsidian, emerald, ruby, diamond. And they have so many different colors," she said, whipping out a sketchbook and a pencil and hurriedly started to draw something. Five minutes later, she turned it around and said, "What do you think of this?" I expected something awful. But this looked good. It was a a quick sketch of a girl with an ankle-length slim-fitting gray dress with different-colored specks all over it with a black belt around the waist with actual stones fitted in the belt. The girl was in black two-inch heels with different specks and white gems with a single obsidian piece that made a flower at the toe of the shoe. The hair was at one side and she wore gray lipstick with lip-gloss over it(these are notes on the side), and the same specks that Felicity had over her eyes were over the girl's eyes and there was eye-shadow and mascara which made a dramatic appearance. "I like it," I told Felicity. She nodded, a satisfied look on her face, and then left the room, leaving me alone. 

Blake's POV:

(the night of the parade)

I stood by our chariot as I waited for Grace, fidgeting in my costume. I was wearing a tree-leaf-green shirt that reminded me of a green version of a pirate shirt and a dark brown pair of pants with matching shoes. "Sorry I'm late, it takes forever to walk in these things," Grace says behind me. I look behind me and stare in awe. She was wearing a light green flowy dress that was like a wedding dress without a train. Her hair was to the side and peppered with green specks and she wore dark brown heels and a dark brown belt around her waist. She reached out and closed my mouth. "You look beautiful," I heard Beta say. We both turned to her. She beckoned for us to follow her and walked to the back of the line. "Beta!" I heard a girl say. A boy and a girl were dressed up by their chariot. It was district 12. There were two blond girls around Beta's age along with a guy and a little kid. "Maddie!" Beta and Grace said. Grace grabbed her dress and pulled it up a bit to avoid tripping on it and ran to her. Grace embraced Maddie and Liv and the guy. "Grace! I haven't seen you in years!" the girl, I think it was Maddie said. I stood awkwardly to the side. "Is that Blake?" the guy said. "Hi?" I greeted. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I'm making her twelve again.

Athena's POV:

I glare up at the man with green hair and unnaturally bright violet eyes. "No." "I'm not letting any of you... vultures near me!" Zian sighs. "It's. Just. A. dress. The hard part is already over." I narrow my eyes. "If there's any pink....." He nods, with a small smile. "No, there's no pink. In fact, I think you might like it....."

I don't completely despise the dress. It's in a Grecian style, with a long, flowing ocean blue skirt, and a woven silver belt, with a net that falls over the skirt, and fish shimmering along the fabric. Silver lace up sandals and a trident pin finish the look. "It's not completely hideous ." He smiles. "that's the nicest thing you've said all day." I look up. "Thank you." "oh, wait! She was polite!" " Hmm....." He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Miss Holmes, you look lovely. Now, for your hair and makeup....."

"Thea!" I look over at my brother, where he's standing as far away from the other tributes as he can. He has a sea green pirate shirt, dark green-blue pants, knee high gold-tan boots, a gold-tan belt, a gold net sash attached to the belt, and gold-tan trident. His dark curls are sort of styled, but still look the messy yet very handsome way they usually do. "You're absolutely gorgeous." I shrug. My hair was just slightly curled, so it was neater then usual, but still sort of wild, and just barely held back on the side by three silver sea stars. There is sort of glittery light silver/blue eye shadow, and a little blush, but other wise no makeup.

"You too John."

"Let's go talk to people." "Hmm." 'Like.... them?" he points over at a group of two kids in green(like trees... district 7 most likely), a couple blond girls, and some adults. "Hmm... no." "Athean." "No." "I'll go myself then." He walks over at starts talking, in his usual charming way. And I go sit on the back part of "our" chariot.

Sorry it's so late, and less then good.... but whatever.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

We watched as our mentor greeted  district seven's mentor.From what it looked like they we're besties."I'm Grace"a girl said greeting us."Ellie Everdeen and my brother Grim"I replied."Allies"she asked.I nodded.Maddie said to be allies with them.That they were great people."So how's Parker"beta asked Maddie."he still sits at James's grave and he's tried to move on but never can"she replied.A horn sounded and everyone got on their chariots.the parade started and we were moving.the crowd was cheering as we rolled down the path.the president made his speech and we headed back.grim was not thrilled.i only wish I knew what he was thinking.we headed up to our suite t eat dinner and get some rest before tomorrow's training and search for allies.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Kelly's(also, changing her middle name to Parker.) POV;
After the parade, I ignored my brother and went back to my room. I stood in front of the mirror, and stared at myself. I didn't look like myself. My skin was flawless, my hair was perfect, and my eyes were brighter blue than ever. I gritted my teeth and took off the dress, replacing it with tight black pants and a black tank top, like what I wore at home. I turned on the sink, marveling at how, at the turn of a handle, I could get hot water. At home, we had to boil it.
I clean the blue and pink eyeshadow off my eyelids, and wash the odd black paste out of my eyelashes, that supposedly brought out my eyelashes. I cleaned off the stenciles of vines and flowers off my body, and took everything out of my hair. I looked like myself again, I looked like Mom; I miss home. I had only Daniel now.

On a sudden impulse, I left the room, and jumped a little to see Daniel waiting for me. His tall, lean build was leaning against the wall beside my door. "Hey, Parker."he said, using my middle name.
"Hey, Danny."I said, giving him a tight-lipped smile. He gave me a hug, and I, like always, stiffened.
"I wanna show you something."he said, pulling away and taking my hand. "I think you'll like it."
"'kay."I replied, allowing him to pull me away from the safety of my dark room.
After a few minutes of walking, we reach a door. He gestures at me to open it, and as I do, I smile.
We're on the roof.
"Brilliant."I breathe, walking towards the edge. I look over, and see the people of the Capitol having some sort of party. "I could jump."
"No, you couldn't. Well, you could. But you can't."he says.
"Why not?"
He picks up a branch from a nearby plant and and throws it over the edge. As soon as it's out of sight, it catapults back towards us. I catch in my left hand, noticing it's smoking slightly. "A force field."he breathes.
"Awesome."I say, sarcastically, sitting on the edge. "For a second there, I thought we could get away."
"There's no getting away from the Capitol."he said.
We sit in silence for a moment, and I take the opportunity of the wind covering our voices to talk. "Remember when there was this place called America?"I ask, "Mom told us, and Dad."
"Yeah."he smirks, "I wish they were here. And Uncle Nate and Aunt Sophie. And of course Eliot."
I see his eyes tear up a little; he had a girlfriend in District Eleven, Amy Spencer, daughter of Eliot. He might never see her again.
"We'll get back."I promise, "We have too."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Clev- so I was just thinking about Keri aNd Maya and an old rp I tried out and thought what if we made a private rp it's about both the girls being famous for their talent but one of them lets it go to their head causing a huge drift in their friendship huge as in possibly unfixable 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Maya

Sure. :) I'm up for anything Keri/Maya.

@Everyone

I'll POV again tomorrow. Once I think of something. Does anyone want to be in my POV? I need to meet some people. Also, Kelly goes by either Kelly or Park(er)(depends.).

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well they should all be in training so they should all meet 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Also, Amy is a reference.

But no one gets it.

Sadness.

Anyways, I'll try to POV tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Also, if any of you POV Parker(this was Kelly's original first name. Sorry if I confused anyone.)in, she's quite possibly the most socially-awkward/removed person EVER.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Well, I have no idea what to pov, so if you could pov me in, that wouldwould be great

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

The next morning Grim and I went to the training room.It was our first day and every district was there.I looked around at all the tributes.2,3,4,7,11 looked like our best shot of staying alive.Grim and I walked over to the survival skills area avoiding weapon training.We shouldn't show them our strengths because it keeps them from figuring out our weaknesses.Lea and Wilbur were over at the monkey bars thing and Gracie was killing it with that axe.Almost like a mini  Johanna Mason.I watched trying to decide the allies I wanted.Grim was doing the same thing while building the fire.We took turns and then moved on to identifying the different trees and bushes.We never know what the dome may look like so we wanted to prepare for everything.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*Mods, please note that he is exaggerating. And even if he wasn't I would probably skip over that and just say he did it. I think it would be going a little too far to have a 12 year old do that. I'm not that dark.

Grace's POV:

After I finished my demonstration with an axe, I turned back to Blake, who was waiting patiently for me. I grabbed his hand and walked over to what I think he would be really good at. "Hey! Is your big sister gonna take care of you in the Games?" someone teased Blake. Blake dropped his hand, turned around and did the most penetrating glare he could do. It scared even me. Then he said in a deadly calm voice, "*If you touch me. Or lay a hair on my sister. I will rip all your hearts out -if you have one- and eat them for dinner. Got it, pal?*" Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the station. Then he let go of my hand and I stood back as he went up to the podium-thing and started tapping rapidly on the screen. In seconds, he was done. A smirk on his face, he went back over to me and we went to the slightly wooded area were disguises and fire-making was held. I knelt down to him and said, "You go over there and try making a fire. I'll go over to the knots and we'll meet back up at the net, okay?" He nodded and we separated.

(Mods, please let this go through!!!)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Also, I have some arena ideas.

Kelly's POV:

I have a certain edge on the other Tributes. I've been trained by Eliot Spencer in combat and weaponry, I've been trained by Parker aka my Mom in stealth/stealing, I'd been trained by Sophie Devereaux and Nathan Ford in strategy and lying, my father had taught me how to lay different traps. I had this. Now, despite living in District Eleven, I'm not all that good at nature-y things. I decide to head over to the fire-making section, and see a boy there. Just one. I guess not many of the macho-Tributes wanted to learn how to make a fire. God forbid, we be warm. I crouch next to him and take in his appearance: dirty blond hair, blue eyes, tan, muscular build. Maybe a little younger than me, twelve maybe?

He looks strong, and angry. I could relate. "Name's Kelly. You can call me Kelly or Parker, honestly* I might prefer Parker right now."

*Her way of feeling strong through her mother

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

I look up from my work and stick out a hand. "Blake Jackson, nice to meet you Parker," I greeted. She quietly stationed herself a few feet away from me and started working on her fire. I got it started a few seconds later. I quietly watched her work. Ten minutes later, she still didn't get it started. She threw the stick on the ground in frustration. I crawl over to her, pick up the stick, and carefully lay her rough hands back on the stick and make her fists roll out so they are straight on either side of the stick. Then, I put my hands on top of hers and start moving both back and forth in the opposite directions. Slow, at first, then gradually gaining speed, 'till they were going really fast. Soon enough, the fire was started. "There," I said, dropping my hands and leaning back. "It's all about the friction. If you move your hands really fast, the more friction it creates, and the faster the fire is created," I told her. "Huh. Smart kid," she said, impressed. I rolled my neck around. "I have a smart family," I told her. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie 

I stood by Grim hearing a nearby conversation.I guess I should talk to someone."They must be"I replied"My mentor won't stop talking about them.""You were with the blond girl at the parade"he said.I nodded."Maddie"I replied"And Haymitch.I'm Ellie and that's my brother Grim.""Blake and this is Parker from District 11"he replied.""Cool.My mom knew someone from District 11"I replied"I think her name was Rue."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:

I shrug, "I don't really know many people in District 11. Just Aunt Sophie, Uncle Nate, and Eliot. I'm normally with my parents."

"Parks.."Daniel said, walking up behind me. He stood a little in front of me, "Who are these people?"

I threw down the stick I had been using, and shook off a strange feeling.* "No one. Let's go."

We walk away, and I crack my neck.

"Just talking to random Tributes now, are we?"Daniel says, a little indignantly.

Okay, I get it. He wants to protect me. But really? He's not that much older. He's like, seventeen. Only a four year difference. "Yes."I said, walking onto a mat. I poised myself carefully and began practicing my **gymnastics.

*Not trying to be mean, she's just too much like her mother. Bright and sharp, but also off-center, seeing the world through a warped point of view.

**If anyone of you know the original Parker, you know she absolutely rocks at gymnastics.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

winterfairy70

Would someone please include my characters?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

"Okay..," I trailed off as Parker left. I looked back at Ellie and said, "My sister trained with Rue. Back before... yeah."

Sorry it's so short. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Lillian

I can. I will. :)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Daniel's POV:
I watch my sister flipping effortlessly on the mats, and then continue observing as she walks over to the combat area and takes down an instructor in seven seconds flat.
I'm getting upset now; it's like she's trying to make herself a target. What is she thinking? She must be as crazy as our mom.
After a while, she joins me again and we begin walking over to the knife-throwing area. I look at her and she doesn't respond. "What?"she asks dryly.
"You must be trying to die."
She rolls her eyes, "No, Dan. By showing them I'm strong, I'm making myself and absolute contender in the Games. I'll last longer."
I stop her, we're right in front of the knives area, where a few people are, but I-Don't-Care. "Look, Parker, I know this is hard, but think about it: The Hunger Games means DEATH. To all but one of us. Kelly, if you want to live, stop making yourself such a huge target."

Parker's POV:
"Are you saying I can't take care of myself?"we're practically shouting now, receiving smirks and glances from the other Tributes. I groan in disgust and lower my voice, "Our parents, our friends, they've been through worse-"
"Than being shut into an area with 22 other bloodthirsty people ready to stab your back?"
"Damien Moreau."
"He's nothing!"
"Quiet, Daniel."I scold, "We can't fight here."
He looks around and stares back at me. "Fine. We'll do this later."
"Very well."I say, walking over to the knives while he stepped into the camoflauge.

(Athena can meet Parker there. :D)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

winterfairy70

Thanks. :)

Athena's POV:

What to learn...... it shouldn't be hard to learn anything, I mean, I'm a Holmes.

"no." 'What?" I turn and look back at my brother. "no what?" 

"You aren't going to just walk up to some station randomly and start trying to teach yourself how to use a weapon." 

"Yes I am."

"no."

"Watch. me."

John sighs. "At least talk to the instructor, no I'm not asking you to, I'm telling you to. I'll be over identifying plants if you need me."

"Lovely. Now..." I look around... where too first.... how about.... throwing knives! Fun! I walk over to where the instructor is standing, watching a girl. "Athena Holmes. My overprotective brother said I had to talk to the instructor. So hello." I turn and walk to a ststaion, then glance over at the girl, then the instructor who's now showing someone else how to do it. Easy. Just.... I step and throw from my left hand, and it barely hits the edge of the center then falls ot the floor. 

"hmm....... so, more of a flip and if I angle it slightly......." I throw again and it hits almost directly in the center. I hear the sound of another slamming into the center and look over at the girl. Hmm....... the one who was arguing with her brother, probably one who's annoyingly over protective like John. "Hi...." I'm bad at introductions.... lovely..... "I'm Athena Holmes, you are....?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I POVd..

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I left my sister at the knot tying station.I walked over to the knife throwing area not really paying attention to the two girls.I picked up a knife and threw it directly into the bull's eye.I picked up one after the other hitting the bull's eye every time I threw it.This was my special skill.I know what I said to Ellie but I was bored.I turned to see a crowd of people clapping.I wasn't a big fan of attention so I walked away to see Ellie in the bow and arrow simulator.She was even better than mom was.She dodged every attack and shot the targets.She was killing it.No pun intended.She didn't miss a single shot.Everyone was crowded over here now.She turned to face us and they all left.It was almost time to go back up to our penthouse.Since we were district 12 we got the top floor.Dinner was already set up when we got back."So who'd you pick"Haymitch asked."I want Blake and Grace"I said."2,3,4,7,11"I said."Four will most likely be in the Career group"Maddie said."Tomorrow they will individually score you on your skills"Haymitch said.I nodded.We finished eating  and I headed up to bed.The closer we got to the Games the sicker I felt about the idea of killing people.Ellie must feel much worse than I do about it.This has to end.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:

I look at the girl, Athena. "Parker."

"No last name?"

"Kelly Parker Hardison is the full of it."I pick up a knife and throw it, not seeing where it hit. I knew it hit the bullseye, because that is where I aimed it.

"How did you do that?"Athena inquires, taking my appearance in. "You're District Eleven. Not much training there."

"I have.. ways."I said, thinking of Eliot.. Then I thought about his daughter, and then I thought about Dan. Blegh.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

That night at dinner, Beta asked us, "So who do you want as allies?" "12, definitely," Blake and I said in unison. "I also want 11," Blake said. "And district 2. I talked with the girl tribute. They seem nice enough," I offered. "Okay, so 12, 11, and 2. I'll see what I can do," Beta told us. We finished eating dinner in silence. As we got up to go to sleep, Beta called, "Wait, I almost forgot to mention: They are individually testing you. Show off your special skills. Grace, there will be nets and axes: use them. Blake.... you do you. As I said, there will be axes. This is the time to be as much of a show-off as possible. You want to get sponsors. The higher the score, the more likely you are to win, the more sponsors you'll get. Okay?" We nodded, saying that we got it. Then we went up to bed to hopefully get some sleep before a day stepped closer to the Games.

Jennifer's POV:

Two hours before I went up to bed. Three hours ago I told them I wanted districts 7 and 12. And now I sat, awake while everyone else was asleep, sitting on the windowsill in the main area. I stared at the blazing city below and tried not to think about how one day soon, I'll have to kill other kids my age just to preserve me and my brother's lives. I sighed and pulled my legs up to my chest as I watched the city down below. I heard footsteps and looked in that direction. It was my brother, Gray. He sat down in front of me and was silent. "Can't sleep, either?" I asked. He nodded. We looked out of the window. "What if we just didn't do it?" he says suddenly, after a few minutes of silence. "Didn't do what?" "The Games. This. What if we just didn't do what we were supposed to? If we got the lowest score. If we didn't kill anyone. We could do it," Gray went on. "And we would get no sponsors and if we got back, everyone would despise us because we didn't fight. We would be the shame of our district," I countered. "Our district should be ashamed! Killing innocent children for fun? I mean, are you serious!? Why don't we do it?" he says. I stayed silent. He had a point. Gray sighed. "I'll sleep on it and tell you what I think in the morning," I told him and got down from the windowsill. I walked to my bedroom and got in bed, thinking about Gray's proposal. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker's POV:
"Okay,"I said, holding a white roll in my hands and looking at Matt. "I want Seven, Four, and Twelve."
He nods slowly, and looks at Dan, "And you?"
"I want Seven and Four. I didn't really spend that much time around Twelve, but they seem valuable."he says.
I nod approvingly; we've obviously taken in our parents skills in evaluation.
"Alright, good, good."Matthias says, nodding. "Next, is evaluations. Parker, I want you to show your skill in gymnastics, and combat. Dan, I want to see your skill in traps and such."
I nod; this should be easy. I could easily score an eleven-twelve with my training.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie(please vary scores i don't want them all to be the same)

The next day everyone sat in a room waiting to be called.I sat nervously."It's ok Ellie"Grim said silently.They started with district one and we went last."Grim"the voice called.He got up and I was left alone in the room.I waited for him to come back.The door opened and he came back."Ellie"a voice called.I got up and walked in.I walked over to the archery and shot arrows without missing a shot and split a few arrows.I looked over at Grim's knife work how he didn't miss a single shot either.He is the best with knives and archery is my thing.We sat watching the scores.They went through all the districts."Grim with a score of 11"Ceaser said"Lastly Ellie with a score of.....well would you look at that.Our first ever 12."My jaw dropped.I was now a huge target to people who weren't our allies.Tomorrow was the Games and I made myself a target.I was dead.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Parker would easily get a twelve though. Two Words: Eliot Spencer

So.. basically you just made your character "special".. again.

I don't mean to be mean, but it seems like you do this a lot.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

archery is her gift and grim i don't want everyone with the same score and not even katniss had a 12

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also grim(the mocking jay has an 11)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

So what? Her skills are highly elite due to years of training by Eliot Spencer, and the best thieves in the world. You've basically put her at an unrealistic score.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Hmm..can't find a District 3 person's score. I'll make one up then.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I didn't give anyone a score at all an two thieving isnta good skill you basically. Have her trained for everything whih is a bit unfair give her 11 for all I care I just don't want evetyon with one score 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

"Thieving isn't a good skill."

Wow, then I wonder why you always make yourself the best thief. Why, apparently, Ellie is the best thief. And, no. She's trained in combat, gymnastics, and thieving. Thieving and gymnastics basically go together. I'm just sick of you being unfair to other RPers. Maybe I'm overreacting, I'm sorry. I'm having a rough time right now, and I don't need to deal with this.

Ooh, I just got an idea..

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

In the hunger games it's not maybe around the districts but the games you should be more worried about not dying than stealing from someone who will kill you 

also what is this idea

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Ooh, don't forget food and stuff, though. Remember good ol' Foxface? (I loved her.)

It's a secret. :) Nah, just kidding. Basically, Parker and Daniel try to get a low score to appear weak.. then, they turn.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

1 , , 3 ,