What R U?

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

I think I may just use Ellie and give her her brother(Grim) i think i'll use mal too.

Ellie

A school?I didn't want to go to some dumb school.Coulson was dropping me off because mom and dad were busy on a mission.Grim sat in the front seat playing with the radio."Do we have to go"he complained"This is stupid and with Hydra on our backs,not safe.""Actually you'd probably be much safer here than in Shield with Hydra on your back"Coulson said as he stopped the car.We both got out and stared at the school.Grim took my hand and we walked forward."Ellie please try not to steal,hack or vandalize anything"he said."Way to take the fun out of it"I said looking at him.I knew he was more worried about my powers.Unlike him I got both of our parents' powers.Vibrations and electricity.I can't control the vibrations though which is very dangerous.

pov for mal tomorrow

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

musicspy18

I'll POV later...

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Branch: Ekaterina

Roxanne

I jumped out of the car as mum drove up. Even if I was one of the youngest out of three brothers. This is not going to be annoying at all. I grabbed my bag as soon as the car was pulled to a stop. The first time to be somewhere alone without my brothers, and all of the nonsense, the only thing about them where the pranks and Quidditch. I myself am a huge fan of playing pranks not being pranked, you know. I yanked my satchel prank bag open and grabbed a few color bombs. They are harmless except they leave color on everything. This is going to be one interesting school year. I smiled and walked in the school.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

musicspy18

Jade's POV

This school year I was heading to a completely different. My father thought that it might be better to get away from all the monsters and titans. I thought it also was a good idea. It felt good that I would not be attacked by a monster every five seconds of my life, every day, every week, every month, etc...

My father is the one and only Hermes, Greek god of messagers, travlers, pranksters, mischief etc. I mean seriously? He is the god of a lot of things.

As the car pulled up into the driveway, I stared out of the window with my headphones in, listening to Sabrina Carpenter.(A/N: I LOOOOOOVE HER!!! XD) My driver stopped then car, I thanked him, grabbed my bags and headed out and to the school.

I really hope this year will be monster free!!

Rebel's POV

Today was my first day at a real school. I had been homeschooled all my life and by homeschooled, I mean that my dad, the great Peter Pan, taught me archery, tracking and such.

I was pretty sure that I would have a hard time fitting in and making friends since my father was a villain..Well might as well get it over with. And with that I headed up the stairs to the school and for a great start of the day I bumped into someone.

Artemis's POV

This year Hogwarts was shut down due to a great thousand dragon attack. My parents decided to send me to a different school that had...NO MAGIC!! I was freaking out. I love magic and this school couldn't teach me that...or did it??

I had to deal with it though. Even though I wasn't at Hogwarts I still had my Slytherin robes on, to show my house pride.

New school here I come!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

another school?it was bad enough I had to go to Auradon even though it turned out not to be so bad.i still wasn't a be fan of princesses.manly Audrey.ths school might be way lamer than Auradon.i didn't care what the rules were I was going to use magic and maybe a little vandalizing.i liked my art on the wall.at least I wasn't the only vk here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

musicspy18

Hello?? Anyone there? This died quickly...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

I'm here!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lani:

Why this school? Acutally, why any schools? I always got kicked out of them. Being a Demigod is hard. My Dad had driven me to this school. "Now, make sure nothing that could get you kicked out happens," he says. I nod. Then, a boy runs into me. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Btw: I am making dorms!!!!!

Girls:

F1:

D1 - Rebel, Lani, Mal

D2 - Jade, Riley, Snow

D3 - Ellie, Grace

D4 - Macy, Insomia, Artemis

Boys:

F2:

D1 -Wilbur, Felix

D2 - Jay

D3 - Open

Rebel's POV

"Oops! I'm sorry!"

I looked up to see a girl with headphones in her ears. She pulled one of the out and held out her hand to help me up.

It took me a minute, because I was being reluctent. Why was this girl helping a VK? But I gave in and took her hand as she helped me up from the hard concrete ground.

"Sorry again. I had my buds in and I wasn't paying attention to my surrounds. My name's Jade."

"Rebel. Rebel Pan."

Jade gasped. "You mean like, Peter Pan?"

I expected her to run away in fear, but she just smiled at me. "That's kind of cool. Having him has your dad. My dad is Hermes."

"Hermes the Greek god?" I asked, still a little surprised that she thought that being the daughter of a villain was a cool thing.

She nodded. "Listen, I would love to talk more, but I need to go get settled in. Talk to you later, okay?
     "Yeah, okay."

Jade ran up the stairs to the building and entered. I just shook my head as I headed up as well. I hoped this year would be alright and I would have no troubles.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lani:

"Who are you," he asks me. "Lani. You." "Wilbur. Wilbur Cahill,"He says. "Is Lani a nickname,"Wilbur says. "Yeah, my real name is Nalani,"I say. I then walk away. I walk into the buliding, and find the dorm room. I set down my stuff, then the door opens. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Insomia

I threw a "small"aka large color bomb straight towards the entrance after I walked through. I jumped through before the bomb hit me. "Color bomb-Check". As son as I walked through some buzzers went off and I quickly walked away as students where being questioned. As I was laughing away I ran into someone. "Sorry". "It's fine wait-did you throw that bomb?"She said. "Yeah why? Is it one of my brothers asked you to search?" I said. "No. I don't even know you how would I know your brothers? I meant, epic bombs!Im Artemis" Artemis said. "Insomia, yes it's a name. The bomb took a few hours to make pretty hard core"I replied. "I have been trying to make some that take less time but more efficiently explodes wider range"Artemis then I trailed her off. "Don't you go, or used to go to Hogwarts?"  "Yes, until it shut down and all" "Me also"

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

musicspy18

Rebel's POV

I open the door of my dorm and see another girl standing outside.

"Sup," I say, nodding my head at her, and trying to give a sweet smile.

"Hi!" She said. "I'm Nalani, but you can call me Lani."

"Rebel, Rebel Pan, daughter of Peter Pan."

Artemis's POV

"Really?" I said, in surprise. "What house are you in?"

"Gryffindor." She stated.

My eyes grew wide. "Really?....I'm a Slytherin."

"Oh."

I nodded acwerdly. "Maybe we can be friends?"

Jade's POV

I head into the building and once I had gotten my dorm number I headed in that direction. I got there and heard voices inside. I opened the door and saw two other girls already talking.

"Hey!" I call.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I walked into my room to see Rebel in it.Another vk.I was actually pretty happy about it."Hey Rebel"I said."Hey Mal"she replied."Mal"the other girl asked."Daughter of Maleficent.My mother won't give me my full name until I prove to her I'm evil.I'm pretty sure she just named me after her"I said."I'm Lani"she said.Another Lani.Spelled differently but the same name.

Riley

Jade had walked into my room.We were roomates."Hey sis"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lani

So I'm rooming with the Daughter if Maleficent, and Daughter of Peter Pan. I docile not to tell them about my parentage, because, well. Not a lot of people like you when they find out your the person who made books fly out of her old school. I stalked out of the room, deciding to go find Wilbur. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Snow's POV:

I ignored her and lay back down on my bed.. Introductions uneeded, friends are useless. I'm the child of a villain, Killer Frost. I don't need anyone to help me.

Grace's POV:

As soon as I entered my room, I was so over it. There was another girl already in it, blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin. Bleh bleh bleh bleh. Probably a hero's child. "Hey."I grunted, throwing my bag under my bed.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

"Hey"I replied back to the girl who didn't seem happy to be here.I'm not even sure why I was here.Honestly I rather share a room with my brother.I decided to go find him.It was better than spending time with someone who might hate me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Grace's POV:

The girl left quickly. I wasn't surprised. I seemed to have that effect on everyone.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Insomia (Somie and Artemis should make a Mardurders Map! I CALL MOONY.-.-)

i nodded. "Wait do you like pranks?"I asked her. "No not at all. I LOVE PRANKS"She answered almost screamed. "Okay I would advise you not to walk around the front entrance. Threw a few Colour bombs around." She high fived me. "Okay also quick warning about my brothers. Kion Louis Rey and River." Her eyes widened. "You have lots of brothers." "Yep" "Do you want to throw the bags down-except that one"She said pointing to my prank bag."Let's go"

-One thing you don't see everyday a Gryffindor and Slytherin friends. Wait. Albums and Scorpios were friends. That is funny.We are the generation.-

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I misspelled both of their names

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

musicspy18

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I wanna be Padfoot!!!

Artemis's POV

"So what is your plan? Who should we get first? Teachers, students...boys??"

Insomie laughed. "Don't know. How about all of them!?"

"Sounds great!" I replied. "I was thinking our first prank should be at lunch, when everyone is there to have the first big school meeting. I want the whole school to know who we are!"

"Oh, yassssss!! Let's do it! btw, do you think we should make our own Mardurders Map?"

I dropped my mouth open "Um...YES!! We have a LOT to do this year!"

Jade's POV

"Hey sis." I replied. "So you ready for a new school year?"

Rebel's POV

"So what do you girls want to before the big welcome meeting at the lunch all?" I asked

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Wilbur

Lani came stalking into my dorm. "What, Miss Nalani," I ask her. "Nothing. I just met my 2 roommates, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate this year," she says. I nod, and keep unpacking. She stays there, perched like a bird on my chair. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

riley

"duh"I said"are you?"

Mal

"well"I said"we could go do something....evil."I smiled and tossed her a spray can.she smiled evilly."feels good to be bad"I said and walked out.we had set up a bunch of pranks and spray painted a lot of walls with long live evil paintings.i can't wait for someone to set them off"rebel said."who would want to"I replied.i made the cans disappear and we waited for someone to set off our pranks.very evil pranks.one of them involved balloons filled with paint that is impossible to get out of clothes.very evil especially to those who are obsessed with looks. Kind of like Audrey who I'm now kind of bummed she isn't here. Best prank to play on her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Actually change Felix's crush to Rebel, I forgot to read Jade's POVs. Might post soon!

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Will pov tomorrow had a rough night, Also WE ARE ZE MARUDERS.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Can someone add Felix to their POVs? Thanks! 

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Insomie (I was thinking we got in trouble and in he principles office one of us see the book)

This now was going to the best year of my life. I thought. "Have your Prank Bag?"Arty asked. I patted it.She then said "And for the Map we need some parchment and a enhancing spell for it"Arty said. "I have parchment but not a enhancing book, let's go lunch is starting then the meeting!"I told her. We walked down the stairs casually (I guess you could say) trying to not draw attention. Once we reached the lunch room Arty and I got a little early and we grabbed a light lunch for easy escape. Once we sat down the room started filling up quickly, eventually a boy came up. "Is anyone sitting here?"he asked. I looked at Arty and we both shook our heads. "Mind if I sit here" then I spoke up "Sure". Then the boy said "I'm Felix Strange". I gave a soft laugh. That last name reminded me of something- Lestrange? No. "I'm Artemis -(insert last name.sorry forgot it)" "and I'm Insomia - (insert last name.once again I forgot)". 

-X- (Meeting time)

After saying bye to Felix so he could take his seat in he assembly Arty and I went to our job. 

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

musicspy18

Artemis's POV

Both Somie and I went to work right away on our prank.

"You ready for this?" I asked, excitedly

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Can someone add Grace?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

I'm going to let someone else POV!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Hello anyone there?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Artemis's POV

Just as she was about to answer, someone cam up from behind us.

"Hello? What are you doing back here?"

We both turned around to see a girl with dark hair and brown eyes looking down at us. Somie and I exchanged glances at each other.

"So are you going to answer me or what?"

"Um, hi!" I said, standing up. "Name's Artemis and we were just getting ready to pull a prank on the whole school, so I hope you don't mind us while we do our thing. And what's your name?"

The girl just stared at us blankly before answering. "Grace. Grace Reyes."

"Nice to meet you Grace," Somie said, standing up to. "I'm Somie! Do you want to help us with our prank?"

Rebel's POV

I was sitting down in the lunchroom waiting for the opening speech to begin. My headphones were in my ears as I listened to tobyMac. My hands were glowing purple as I cast a spell on a apple, making it change shapes with every hand move I made. I smirked as I watched my work. I was too focused on what I was doing, to hear someone come up from behind me.

"Hey! I'm Felix Strange. Who are you?" the boy said.

I jumped and turned on him. My hands were in fist ready to fight in case of anything. Felix raised his hands in surrender and back up a little.

I dropped my hands and placed them at my sides. "Sorry. Natural habit. In Neverland we were always on out guard no matter what."

"That's alright. What's your name?"

"Rebel. Rebel Pan, daughter of Peter Pan."

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Grace's POV:

I narrow my eyes, and slip off the fingerless gloves on stick them into my pocket. I flex my fingers and tilt my head at the girls. "Will this prank.. hurt anyone?"

Because if it does.. Ghost Rider time.

I can't wait for Ghost Rider time, sorry. xD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Artemis's POV

I turned to Somie and smiled slyly at her. She smiled too and slightly nodded her head. I look back at Grace and crack my knuckles. "Well, maybe a little, but no real harm."

"Oh great. Her Slytherin side is showing..." Somie added.

"Sorry, habit." I replied.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Grace's POV:

I open my mouth slightly, and stick my hands into my pockets. If anyone were to get hurt.. he could come out. "I.. uhm.. uh... okay.."I say at last, "Su-sure."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Artemis's POV

I smiled. "Great! Now we better hurry, because everyone in entering."

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper

• Posted at:

jade.