Front sm

musicapollo20

Branch: Ekaterina

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live with the Seven and Calypso?

Well, for Annabeth, it was practice for when she becomes a mother.

She gets everyone up for school, makes sure they do their homework, helps clean, and even tells the boys to go shower.

Of course, she understands that the others must think she's just so strict, and often organizes movie and game nights for the group.

For Calypso, it was a great new life, always surrounded by people she actually loved.

She helps cook for everyone, clean, get the others back in line when she needs to, and makes sure the garden gets taken care of.

The girl also goes grocery shopping constantly, making sure that the fridge and pantry are always stocked up.

For Frank, it was…well, definitely something.

He actually likes helping the girls clean, since with the other boys the mess just gets bigger.

Making sure that the others have lunch packed is just one of the poor guy's jobs--along with cleaning the bathrooms, since no one seems to notice (hey, he chose to).

Although, his heart melts a bit whenever he sees a stray near the house--which always leads to them coming in for a visit...

For Hazel, it was a nice change.

Back at Camp Jupiter, she never really got to have, well, fun roommates. 

But living with these guys? Well, that's pretty much the exact opposite.

At this house, she helps out with laundry and organizing items, as well as checking that the first aid kit has plenty of supplies. She usually tries to help Frank with the bathrooms, and is the only one.

She also helps with the strays, and winds up getting a bit too attached sometimes...

For Jason, it was rather interesting.

He helps Calypso with cooking most mornings, and tends to bring items back from work--usually coffee, when someone (usually Annabeth) asks him to after a long day.

Most days, he acts almost like a dad to the others. He checks on them to make sure they're doing homework, and either yells or shocks them if they're not. He always checks that everyone has their monster-proof cell phones on them, and if not, he will grab it and take it to them. Jason and Frank are the most responsible boys there.

For Leo, it was the family he never had.

Most days, he's the first one out the door--usually leaving something inside, causing someone else to bring it to him.

Since he lives there, they rarely need to call a mechanic.

He tends to help Calypso with the shopping, and tries to help garden.

While he would prefer a more mechanics-based job, being a cashier at a more high-end store does give him a decent pay.

For Percy, it was a pretty big change.

He didn't exactly have a big family, and he was usually alone in his cabin.

Moving in with everyone meant loud, crazy times--actually, it was loud and crazy at all times. He tends to be the last one out, and usually has to jump in the car as someone starts driving off. Sometimes the others will hear him talking to someone in the middle of the night, which means either he misses his mom or she misses him.

Percy will sometimes pick the others up from work, and helps Calypso by watering the plants.

For Piper, it was great.

She usually helps clean, sometimes help with gardening, and occasionally helps cook dinner.

Currently working as a waitress in a fancy restaurant, she (along with Leo and Jason) works on weekends and after school. The others always go to her if they need help with an outfit, and she does try to advise them. She tends to drive everyone to school.

---

Chapter One will come later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

« Charity »

so we raise our glass, pretend we're fine

i had a dream that you were mine

this ain't odysseus' odyssey.

it's a shame we're not soulmates

“A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Branch: Lucian

Nice Idea! I love this!

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

POST THE CHAPTER NOW!!!!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

musicapollo20

Branch: Ekaterina

Nico di Angelo – He was wounded and extremely tired, and figured the best place to go would be to the Seven’s, considering Will would probably yell at him for not listening the second he got better. Lucky for him, Calypso heard him knock. Unlucky for him, he passed out in their guest room for a few days.

Will Solace – Occasionally comes by to visit. Mostly to check on Nico, but he does enjoy seeing the others while there. Also always checks the first aid kit while there, just to make sure they're keeping it full. Basically, he's their safety monitor. 

Sally Jackson – Comes to visit a couple times every month, mostly to see Percy. Brings blue food each time. Occasionally helps (or makes, rather) Percy clean his room. Tends to tell Nico that if he gets sick of the others to move in with her, both as a joke and as a mother-figure. 

Paul Blofis – Usually comes with Sally. Goes between hanging with Percy, Leo, Jason, and Annabeth. Occasionally tries to sword fight with Piper. Always asks Percy when he'll propose.  

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano – Visits often, mostly to see Annabeth, Nico, Frank, and Piper. She does like seeing the others, of course, but prefers hanging around those four. Sometimes stays the night, mainly staying on either Annabeth's floor or a couch. 

Frederick Chase – Visits every couple months, usually by himself if he can. Occasionally brings Matthew and Bobby along, but it’s less trouble without them. Mostly talks with Annabeth, Jason, and Leo.

Tristan McLean – Slightly concerned that his daughter is living with five guys. Visits whenever he can, which isn’t incredibly often. When he manages to come, he spends all day, each day with Piper.  Tends to pay the house bills for them.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

so we raise our glass, pretend we're fine

i had a dream that you were mine

this ain't odysseus' odyssey.

it's a shame we're not soulmates

“A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”