Front sm

grayhurricane20

Branch: Ekaterina

Story

It's a Game, a deadly battle royale between twelve different individuals who are given "Visual abblites",  that can predict the future, The superior of time has decided the last survivor becoming his heir. The adolescents with this ability had no power of objection and this would be bestowed upon them and have no choice but to fight to survive.

However they were benighted to know they have been doing this for One hundred years in an endless loop, each with a different ending or outcome of the battle.

Their world becomes a giant game of clue, as one of you will be the one to have pulled this endless loop.

Simple enough right?

I’m going to designate the one I feel worthy "to figure things out".  It’ll round up being a giant game of clue, because one of you will be the one to have pulled this endless loop.

If your intrested, then in "White ink" Place next your name "Slayer"

Also, I advise you not to go looking through forums to say who contested. You'd be taking away the thrill of it.

Rules

Now listen, I will arrange events and such to take place, and know this place will never die out.

However, this role play does have a designed ending which must take place. But don't worry about that, and please don't rush events. Also, It's common case here on the "Mb" is "God-modding"

What is that?

*Sigh*

Look. Godmodding is taking control of another player’s character during roleplay. It’s frowned upon and with good reason: you only control your character and no one else’s. The best way to explain it is by example. Let’s say that I’m playing as Pikachu and my friend is playing as Charmander.

This is my friend’s post:

Charmander inhaled deeply, summoning as much power as he could handle. Then his wild gaze focused on his attacker and his jaws opened. Bright orange flames burst forth as both a warning and defense.

And this is mine:

Pikachu jumped out of the way of Charmander’s attack and dashed behind him. “Pikaaa!” he cried; a flash of lightning shot towards Charmander’s back and knocked him forward, twitching and dazed. He couldn’t get up.

How do I know whether or not Charmander could get up, or whether he fell at all? It’s not my responsibility to control Charmander - I only have control of Pikachu’s actions. A better response would have been this:

Pikachu jumped out of the way of Charmander’s attack and dashed behind him. “Pikaaa!” he cried; a flash of lightning shot towards Charmander’s back, making a loud CRACKing sound.

This makes it so that my friend can respond to my attack - whether or not they choose to get hit is completely up to them. It’s usually fair to allow your character to dodge two of every three hits when doing combat roleplay. That makes it fair and a little more realistic. Keep in mind that godmodding doesn’t apply only to combat: it applies to every day interactions as well. Be cautious when typing posts. Make sure to keep it fun and fair.

So basically do your character and your character alone, I know on here it's a pain to wait for someone to reply. But your just gonna have to get used to it.

Do Not Play Mary-Sues

Now this, is a problem the MB without a doubt has.

A Mary-Sue is a specific kind of character that is usually considered literarily reprehensible and otherwise unpleasant for others to play alongside. A Mary-Sue is any character (of any gender, age, race, or species) who fits one or more of these descriptions:

-A character who’s too perfect, lacking realistic or logical flaws, or whose flaws do not affect them in real ways.

-A character who’s exactly like their creator, except idealized or made “better”. (E.g. more attractive, smarter, given skills, abilities & powers the creator wishes they could have.) Essentially, the creator is inserting themselves into the story, but without the flaws, quirks & limits that make them interesting and real. Users are often discouraged from creating characters who would be described as, "He's based off me," especially since that comes with the extra risk of violating the avoid mixing ic and ooc rule.

-A character who’s far too powerful, especially whose abilities exceed that which is possible for his/her race in the setting of the story. Particularly if said character has abilities that do not exist within the boundaries of the story’s world. Often these characters are technically legitimate, but are very, "Look at how unique and cool I am!"

-A character who’s cliched, having qualities or characteristics that are overused by people trying to have a powerful/perfect/cool character. This includes but is not limited to the traits listed as Popular Role-Play Trends.

Please no one liners.

I don't have much to say about this except just be creative. If your having trouble, just add your characters thoughts. It add depths and understanding to your character.

Include everyone;

I see this to much.  People ask to be added in but everyone seemingly ignores the person. Alright for one, Write your own entry. Don’t know what’s going on? Then go read up, I won’t be having anyone asking “What’s going on” alright, I may be guilty of this. But for this rp, let’s read each others povs alright?

I apologize for the lack of information, for reasons, I have no further time to explain. If you have any concerns, feel free to ask.

Forums;

Name:

A name we can call you OOC(Since some of you don't have name on your sig);

(optional) Nickname:

Apperance;

Personality;

Attire;

Height:

Weight:

Birthday;

Bloodtype;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Weaknessess;

Fears;

Abblities. (Ex; Knifework: knifework, Marksmanship, Social Studies/Geography);

Other Skills (Ex; Sports, Leadership qualites)

Visual Abllity:

Family;

Other:

{OOC is Out. Of. Character.}

How's that for under 10 minutes?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

John, the idotic 18 year-old .

•Dc is better then Marvel

•A Christian

"If you ain’t scared..you ain’t human.” ~Newt

"There's nothing in the past. It's the future that has things to offer." 

2011 oldie 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

That was beautiful, John. Great job.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

W(`0`)W Nicely done!! The story sounds really interesting!! 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Yeah!

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

*slowly claps*

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I love how your title doesn't even show upXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

On one hand I'm relived, As no one will come here due to that fact there's no "Title" .

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Haha that's true.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Aweee-But it's so good. We should rp here. The people from that chat! Since we know ~ We all have a bunch of rps we already joined so this could be the "if we have time" rp and we don't have to make it super active. Just for fun. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I like that idea, but then again, you say the word "RP" and you pretty much control me. ;)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I agree with ye Faith.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

cleverfairy102

It would be such a waste to not do something with this great RP. . .

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Name: Gracie Elizabethen Clay               Slayer

A name we can call you OOC(Since some of you don't have name on your sig);

(optional) Nickname: Merleah(or whatever you nickname me)

Apperance; thin light brown eye lashes and rounded-medium arch eyebrows, deep-set nordic blue eyes, silken natural beige skin, round shaped face(petite, soft jaw, soft cheekbones), greek shaped nose, flat upper lips(soft pink colored), movie star teeth, long, silky, luminous honey blond hair, hour glass shaped body, long figners, soft and scarred hands.

Personality; Athletic, brave, gentle, introvert(that can be an extrovert), loyal, open-minded, pretty, protective, and fearless when protecting others.

Attire; ripped white skinny jeans, light wieght pink t-shirt, fingerless black gloves, black combat boots, dark green long jacket.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 120

Birthday; March 20

Bloodtype; AB

Likes; Nature, Animals, books, being alone at times, ocean, music, warmth, fighting, running(blindfolded and arms tied behind back), shooting arrows.

Dislikes; death, blood, cold, to many people, wierdly being alone forever.

Hobbies; Playing with animals, reading books, listening to music, staring at the stars and ocean, and practicing fighting.

Weaknessess; Cold, she will just surprisingly freeze up. Blood, makes her sick. Also being alone or feelings as if no one cares.

Fears ;Haphephobia(fear of being touched), Somniphobia(Fear of Sleep), athazagoraphobia(Fear of being forgotten), Chiematophobia(Fear of Cold)

Abblities; KNifework/arrowwork, working with animals

Other Skills; singing, swimming, and studying codes and languages, lifting immensly heavy loads.

Visual Abllity: finding stuff or a way out in the dark, figuiring out a path in the woods or mountains,

Family; Jacin and Winter Clay(mum and dad)

Other:Is this good?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hehe one step ahead of you!

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Ha! Truth that, nice form Merleah.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yasss! Love it merleah! Well it's offical~ Someone bring Liv over ^ ^ I'll make a forum too~ 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'll get her. I'll make a form later tonight.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok i'm here what is this 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

An RP. Originally, Faith dared John to make an RP thread in ten minutes. John did so, and now we have this perfectly good RP that we refuse to let go to waste.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok what exactly is this rp about

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I dared John to make a post in 10 minutes, and he created this amazing post in under that time. The title was supposed to be the song he was currently listening to but it didn't show upXD 

The rest you can scroll up and see~ 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

D: John already said that. . .in the STORY section. . .Maya, are you paying attention?

(Man, I sound like my Mother.)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lateconstellation1

aka FieryDragon39

You have my attention

• Posted at:

LateConstellation1 / Keyton,Kira,Torrin

StarGater

WHOVIAN

MADRIGAL (Madrigal Back-Up Codebreaker + security guard)

EKATERINA

GREENCLOACK

HYSTORIAN

"When the beast inside us has it's way, the time around us has it's day"-(something I made up.)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

all i got from it was a human version of the game clue 

also please check out narnia/inhumans rp and descendants superhero edition they both need more people

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Name: Daryl Ari Akise 

A name we can call you OOC(Since some of you don't have name on your sig); FaithXD

(optional) Nickname: Ari /Or/ Dairy A nickname his family would humorlessly call him. 

Apperance; Short Albino Blonde hair that appears white followed with extremely pale skin, Silver eyes with thick eyelashes and natural eyebrows. Heart shaped face, Thin lips but not to thin. 

Personality; Is Observant, Soical, Intellgient, along with Hypocrtical. He makes friends with even those he's rivals with or just meets. Playful, and enjoys teasing people. Mature. Cool and ruthless. 

Attire; Light blue collar shirt with loose black tie. Black jeans and ankle high black boots. Sometimes wears Dark blue jacket-hoodie with a darker hood.  

On other days; Black V-neck with white vest hoodie, Black ripped jeans and beanie. 

Height: 166 cm 

Weight: 58 kg 

Birthday; Febuary 14 

Bloodtype; 0

Likes; Mystery, Puzzles, games, people, drawling, odd modern art, History, Ice-cream,candy, Horror books/movies, Tragic love stories, Winter, The color blue.  

Dislikes; The color Red. A weak oppent, Burdens, Losing something, Over happy fairytails, Gum, Rodents, Spring, Not understanding something. 

Hobbies; Stalking people, observing objects and people, Starring, Annoying people for fun, painting. blackmailing 

Weaknessess; Rodents, animals, not actually trusting people to help thinking he has to take care of everything alone. Not usually honest with his true feelings.

Overly cocky , sickly which enables him to do certain things. Candy. 

Fears; Getting eaten alive, getting something wrong, loosing a game he was sure he'd win, death, Public humiliation, getting kidnapped 

Abblities. (Ex; Knifework: knifework, Marksmanship, Social Studies/Geography); Knifework, Knowledge in many thing like historic events, deductive skills, Parkour, Stealth  

Other Skills (Ex; Sports, Leadership qualites) Acting, making friends quickly? (I don't know what to put hereXD))

Visual Abllity: The eye of insight; Can The user is granted incredible clarity of perception, enabling them to read lips or mimic something like pencil movements In combat, this allows them to see fast-moving objects and, once fully developed, offers some amount of predictive capabilities: they can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept.

Family; Father, Younger sister and brother. 

Other: "If you don't cheat you don't try" Is his motto he made up for himself. Also; "If its got to be; it's got to be me."

"A lie is the truth; and the truth is a lie." 

Hey, John, Can we be two characters? -w-

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

If I don't form tonight, I'll do it tomorrow. I have to prepare for a baby shower.(it's a girl!!! :D :D :D)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Name: Evelyn Hope Jones
A name we can call you OOC(Since some of you don't have name on your sig); Duh. Oh, wait, no. Don't call me duh. Call me Clev.

Nickname: Eve

Apperance; Eve is a petite, bony girl without much muscle, most consider her a bit weak, but she's actually pretty fast, if not all that strong; she has soft, fly-away dark hair to just above her shoulders, normally pulled back into a ponytail; she has large, almost too-large brown eyes with light, delicate lashes; fair skin tone; not like, stunningly beautiful, and not ugly, just plain.
Personality; Eve is a self-conscious girl, but doesn't often show her sensitive side; she's prone to anger and jealousy, and despite her desire to be a selfless person(who, in her opinion, is perfect.), she constantly struggles with selfishness; she's extremely competitive and often proud; she's loyal and protective, but finds it easy to hate people. She's brutally honest, being a terrible liar, and having almost no filter.
Attire; Simple dark capri pants that are tight, but not constricting; a dark grey tank top with a simple black jacket over it.
Height: 5'3
Weight:;115 pounds
Bloodtype; O+
Likes; Running, climbing things, drawing, junk food, swimming, adrenaline(anything that makes her heart race, really.)
Dislikes; Finds music a waste of time; health food; people who think they're better than everyone else; cumin and cinnamon(I think this counts. . .she can't stand it.), laziness, people who can't focus
Hobbies; Reading, messing around outside, climbing things, playing random instruments
Weaknessess; Prone to jealousy and anger; can be exceedingly stubborn; hates people easily; tends to dive into things without thinking
Fears; Snakes; darkness; people she cares about getting hurt; public humiliation; imprisonment; being poisoned;
Abblities. (Ex; Knifework: knifework, Marksmanship, Social Studies/Geography); Marksmanship; geography/navigation
Other Skills (Ex; Sports, Leadership qualites): Running
Visual Abllity: Can I just do this tomorrow? I have no ideas, right now.
Family; Father(Nolan Jones); Mother(Alys Jones); Sister(Daria Jones.)
Other: Was I supposed to say something here? Meh. Too lazy to look.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i'll make mine later i may either use grim or ellie or both not sure yet

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Woah woah woah What's going on here?

Forums-on this rubbish? 

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Yes, John. Forms on this "rubbish".

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name:Kaylina Beatrice Ellie Alyus Alapa

OOC:Lani

Nickname:Kay,Lina.Me:Lan

Apperance: Pale skin, fragile/agile/flexible build, light blond eyelashes, round eyebrows, deep, madness-inducing blue/green/purple/grey colored eyes, heart shaped face, soft cheekbones, roman shaped nose, dark red full lips, straight teeth, long, straight, silky blue/green/brown/blond/purple/teal hair that is either in a braid or a ponytail, slender body, scarred back, soft hands, long  nimble fingers

Personality:Tough,smart,sarcastic,fighter,fast,stubborn,creative,shy,independent, free fiery spirt, kind, openminded,thinker, believer,artistic, rebel, ADHD,PTSD. Shy as in talking to people makes me feel as if my body is on fire and my ears are being stung by bees. She might not know what she's doing, but she always has a plan for anything, no matter what. When she is thinking she will forget everything and most likely faint from lack of sleep. She is very protective of the few she loves, and very fearless. The only thing she is afraid of is water(it causes her PTSD). Also if she has on her headphones, it means leave me alone or you will regret it. 

Attire:Blue dress with yoga pants, fingerless black gloves, black boots, nightingale necklace, ripped black cuttoff jacket, a mood ring.

Height:5'1

Weight:70

Birthday:June 7

Bloodtype:A

Likes: Running, archery, nature, animals, books, music, writing, fire, swordfightng, art, drawing, being disguised, colors,looking at the stars,

Dislikes:Walking, death, cold,water, being alone,math

Hobbies:Archery, playing with animals, reading books, writing stories, looking at the stars, drawing nature/animals

Weakness:Water, being cold,

Fears:Being touched, being alone, sleeping, 

Abbilities:Archery, swordfighting, fighting, jumping high.

Other skills:Singing, swimming, knifework, reading maps, 

Visual abbility:seing peoples thoughts, finding paths in unmarked jungles.

Family: Lily Alapa, Juy Alapa

Other: Nope. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I will try to make my form sometime this century.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

grayhurricane20

*Sigh* Alright, have it your way. Take heed I'm fairly strict with roleplay

@Merl: Accepted //Sidenote: Slayer eh? I was a bit surprised. 

Despite her flaws while Role playing you don't have to keep to a perfect feminine that would easily fit with any given male. For flaws, It's always fun to see someone have a little depth. As in, Giving her a quirk. Stuttering, being clumsy, Over thinking things, usually getting the wrong idea. Of course, I'm not telling you to incorporate this into your OC. Just don't be afraid to take a hit and add a few human shortcomings to her. Though, I loved the time you took in her fears. 

@Faith: Accepted //Sidenote: Jee-Sure sounds like you thought a lot about this guy.

When being Akise, I recommend evading the "Hiding behind a smile" concept, as I feel has become a bit to cliché.  Though layers within him would be quite intresting. Further "To cool for school-Depressed Emo" Isn't what I'm suggesting. Just be open to some emotions other then the intelligent yet always grinning personality you're set on protraying. Also, I do like his visual ablity. This boy sound like Karma, izaya, and akise oh wait. 

@Ani: Accepted //Sidenotes:

I'm unsure if I've seen a rainbow character such as her before...

There were a few things that had me go "Hm" Such as being 70 lbs, sounds a bit inhuman. Even at her young age and small physique perhaps 90 lbs sounds more accurate?

"Seeing peoples thoughts" Would suffice for visual ablity, and "Finding paths in unmarked jungles." Sounds more like a skill. Lastly, Leggings with design or stockings would better interpret the "yoga" pants she "wears". Forgive me, I'm having problems imagining a blue dress with the usual yoga pants and the accessories decribed. 

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

@Duh: *Claps* Well done, Duh. I daresay, I hadn't expected such a well filled forum from you. I did enjoy how you made a bland character with beauty of her own. I can't accept it until you fill out her visual ability though~ ∑(‘=’;) !!

@Liv:  Look, I was on a tight time limit alright? Read it again if you can't understand, take it slow. Hopefully this helps;

Basically the god of time wants a new candidate and chooses only those gifted with visual abilities to take his place. in order to find the next heir he starts a game the winner obtains the title "time god". (─‿‿─;) 

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

sapphirefairy821

Yeah, I am horrible when it comes to estimating the weight of a 12 year old girl..or a 19 year old  girl. The leggings  thing is funny, because most of the time I put " blue dress  with  leggings". The accessories for  that, I have  actually  worn something similar  to  that. And with rainbow, are you talking about her hair?? 

• Posted at:

Izzy

"Just one of those people who lurk around and come out when her best friend is acting like shes crazy times infinity."

Front sm

ravenfairy187

What sapphire  said, cause she was the one who ( I asked her) told me to put 70 pounds. Ok, the rainbow thing is confusing. What she said about the leggings is true also, because I do put black leggings most of the time. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@John

*takes heed medicine*

Thank you so much. I did try and be honest with myself while making that character, even though I was pretty much passing out. (I'm sick, okay?)

Hmm. . . I don't want this to sound stupid, I'm terrible at this stuff.

Visual Ability: Eve can see through any solid, inanimate objects.

All I could come up, again, I'm dealing with a possible sinus infection so cut me some slack.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Clev

I've had many sinus infections. You'll be fine, and the visual  ability  is good. Better than whatever I cocould come up with, and  I  wasn't going  to  pass out. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Makes sense John! I'm just not sure what she have.....Stuttering and mumbling seem a bit obvious of one so I would want something different. Maybe she's a bit color blind? I'll think on it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Lani

Pfft, well, both of my previous infection resulted in surgery. . .oh joy!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Clev

Once I almost got a surgery I didn't need, and when I was three, I had toget surgery in my ears, then when I was 5, I had to get ear surgery again. Also, pov on /244723

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

1 ,