Front sm

climbingblue370

Branch: Lucian

Ok can be in one of the following factions 

assain brotherhood (not just for guys just the name) 

or the templates (they want to take over the world and hate the brotherhood) 

here is my character just follow the form 

name: John 

faction: assains 

weapons: two swords several daggers (throwing) and a bow 

Skills: can free run quickly has eagle vision 

looks: light skin blue eyes and spiked brown hair 

p.s Thai is only my second rp ever made so sorry if it's not as explained and detailed as others

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is John I'm weird and I am proud and if you can't deal with it well then my alter ego crimson nigh have to fix that 

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

climbingblue370

Bump (please join)

• Posted at:

My name is John I'm weird and I am proud and if you can't deal with it well then my alter ego crimson nigh have to fix that 

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

climbingblue370

Bump

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

I luv Assassins creed!!  (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Name: Luca Earl 

Faction: Assassin 

Weapons: Hidden blade, Notched Cinquedea, Poison darts, Throwing knives, Two twin pistols. 

Skills: 

Combat , Stealth, Ecosystem, Leadership, defense, Parkour, Speech 

Looks: Pale blonde hair that can be mistaken as white, fair skin and honey eyes that appear yellow or golden in sunlight. Well toned body, tall,  thin lips. Attractive. In cold weather his outfit consist of black tench coat with midnight black buttons along both sides, Accents of blue inside the coat, and jeans with combat boots. Belts across and around waist to hold weapons , posions, and even medical items. 

Other: British accent 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

climbingblue370

Wow that's very detailed (good job and thanks)

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Reginald Eaper (EE-ah-parr)

Templars

Cane known to rattle (hidden weapon?), Mauser C96 pistol tucked into his suit

Free-running (despite his own age), hand-to-hand, firearms, manipulation, information extraction, torture

Suffers from a strange combination of heterochromia (eye colors not matching) and anisocoria (mishaped pupils), left eye cyan, right eye yellow, height is 6'3, strangely strong physical build (maybe Abstergo?), slick blackish-brown hair with several grey hairs here and there, usually seen in a black three-piece suit and a fedora.

Accessed Information (Courtesy of Hastings):

Heterochromia? Anisocoria? Seems we might have a Sage on our hands. Try to make sure his Templar buddies don't find out. We're gunna need that DNA.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nice!! v(。・ω・。) It's rare I see someone willing to do older characters, and yet you made it work so wellXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

climbingblue370

I'm gonna wait for at least one more person to join if they don't in let's say 2 days the rp  can start 

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Mmyes. *Drinks from mug.*

Truly revolutionary.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll fill out forms later 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lani

Assain

Sword and  bow and  arrows  

Fast, archery,  swordfighting ,  art, 

Long blond,  teal ,  green ,  blue ,  and  purple  braided  hair ,  blue  /  grey  eyes ,  tall  pale  agile  flexible  

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

climbingblue370

Let the rp begin 

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

climbingblue370

Pov: stands on roof looking for target sees a window open (thinks) suspicious that's the Aztec club) I frrerub over to the hotel I entered the room but nobody's there I hear a suspicious noise and quickly turn around 

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

climbingblue370

Typo freerun 

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

POV:

I walk forward into my oftice, closing the door behind me. On the desk in front of me, a holographic image of a phone would appear. "Call Isabelle." I ordered. "Records show that she is dead, sir.." I look over at the desk, surprised. "She is..? Well, that's certainly a surprise then... I'm sure Rikkin is busy as well.. I guess I'll just enjoy the view." I head over to the large window behind my desk, looking out to the city. With every two steps I took, my cane rattled. I sigh, looking out the window and barely seeing my reflection. They could have attacked any moment. What's stopping them?

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

climbingblue370

Pov: I spin around seeing an open door I walk through the door seeing a man looking out a window "so your the target so sad I don't enjoy killing old men but it is my job" I talked out my swords "hopefully you can put up a fight"

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

climbingblue370

Bump

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

POV

I sigh, turning around to face my soon-to-be attacker. "Your Brotherhood is quite bothersome.. Killing you damages them."

He leaps at me, I smack him to the side with my cane. He gets back up, charging at me. I step aside, grabbing him and throwing him onto my desk. I groan a bit, cracking my back. "I was wondering when you Assassins would show up." He swings his sword, managing to get a long cut on my torso. "This suit... Costs $350!" I swing on him repeatedly, smacking him with my cane again and again. He then drops a smoke bomb, making me pull out my Mauser. I fire around myself. Nothing hits. I stop, close my eyes and listen.... Footsteps, light but noticeable. I open my eyes, twirling around and smacking my attacker... Straight into the window. The impact creates a small crack. It's only my kick that causes the entire window to break, the Assassin falling with the shards.. He grabs onto a ledge, managing to shimmy away.

I limp over to a small sidetable, picking up the phone and dialing a number. I wait until it picks up. "Yes, hello Grand Master. I have recently been attacked.. Is it possible that you can get me some security? Yes, it was the Brotherhood... Thank you." I hang up the call, sighing. "This is what happens when you try to save the world from itself." I mumble, pinching the bridge of my nose.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Luca Pov;

I grab unto Luke's hand and pulled him up. His eyes looked at me worried at first, but noticed my attire and came at ease. 

A light chuckle escaped my lips as I crossed my arms. "How's it feel to be beaten by an old man?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

climbingblue370

Pov: "stop laughing how about you go in there and try to fight him" i say to Luca "he's tougher then he looks"

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

POV:

I exit my office, heading down the hall and towards the elevator. Now I would need to wait until the Assassins strike again. I sigh at the thought as I press the lower arrow. I tap my foot repeatedly as I wait for the elevator to arrive. Several things would go through my mind as I waited.

About a week ago.

The beaten man sat in the middle of the room, a lone lightbulb above him being his only source of light. I slowly step towards him, power drill in my gloved hand. "Tell me, how important are your legs to you?" I ask him. He would only give a groan in response. "Not that important, eh? Guess I oughta help with that then." I turn the drill on, slowly bringing it down to his right knee. He began shouting in pain.

Now.

A small ding would sound, the doors in front of me sliding themselves open. I step inside, pressing the L, then the 1. The elevator began to lower.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Luca Pov:

"Oh yeah? You sure it's not you who's the old one?" I ruffle his hair then look ahead, "I bet we can still track him down."

A small sigh escapes me, and I rolled my head getting a few cracks. "You know where he headed off?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

climbingblue370

Sorry I forgot about this .-.

pov: "I'm pretty sure he's probably heading downstairs lets go"

• Posted at:

*chuckles evilly* 

not yet crimson 

fine!!

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Ayyyyy.

POV:

I pinch the bridge of my nose as I continued to wait. The elevator took a while, then again it was expected. It eventually came to a stop, the doors sliding open to reveal a floor of the building nearly no one knew how to access. I stepped out, the elevator soon heading off. Around me waa simply stone. Stone floor, stone walls, stone ceiling. Even the tables were made of stone. I limp towards the center, staring at the table that sat there. A red cross-shaped candle would be laying down, most likely waiting for someone to grab it. I grab the lower section of the candle, leaning my cane against the table. I reach into my suit, pulling out a match. I light it, proceeding to light the candle. Several hooded figures reveal themselves by lighting their candles. "Greetings Reginald." "Hello everyone.. Let's get to business."

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Inconceivabru.

• Posted at:

Is me.