Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Branch: Tomas

Too late to join, old friend?

Name: Clover Denwood

Password: Reporting for Duty

Power: Power and strength drain/cancellation

Personality: Calm, responsible, focused, cold at times but generally pleasant to be around, dry sense of humor, logical.

Backstory: Son of a rich tycoon who never realized his son had powers. Sent him off to YSIT thinking it was a boarding school.

Appearance: Brown hair, half of it dyed green. Brown eyes, white kid, tall.

Outfit: Green shirt with a black vest/body armor, black jeans, and a black face mask that covers his mouth and he never takes it off.

Other: Currently sided with YSIT... Supposedly.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

"When life gives ya lemons... Stop hating on lemons. I like lemons. I'm gonna keep those little pieces of heaven."

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

I'm the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Bump 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Bump.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Ach, jeez. Maybe I'm a little too busy for all of this...

Tell you guys what. Your characters have received a text, email, message, what have you... From Icegirl. If you wish to join the Rebellion against the YSIT, you are to meet her at the decided meeting place. 

If not, you are to forget she exists. You have options, and Argo has told you some of them. YSIT, rebellion, freelancer, government agent, a villain even. Make your choice, hero!

@Chris- Sure thing; you're in. Good to see Clover will be here, haha.

• Posted at:

"It's a perfect day for some mayhem."

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Okay

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Sorry; it's just that I realize I'm excluding a lot of people by doing the one at a time thing. This way, we get straight to the fun stuff. ^^;

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

LOL, no: I like it. Sorry if I sounded dry.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I heard someone or something at the front door No one knows about this place.. I thought and saw a letter slide through the bottom of the door. I slowly and silently walked over and picked it up. I opened it and read the letter inside. After about 5 minutes of reading the letter again and again I sat and thought Stay here and have a good chance of dying from starvation and dehydration living alone, or join a team of people like you that want to use you for there own purposes I thought and debated in my head which to chose. In the end I decided to meet at the place. I'm only a Technopath I thought. I walked outside and put my hood up, I turned t look at the the almost collapsing house "See you later, and thanks." I said to it, the house had always been home to me. Keeping me safe and somewhat alive. I walked to the meeting place and saw no one, so I sat and waited.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Icegirl

Icegirl walked into the room in full uniform and saw someone. "Ah! Hey there, kid. You must be, uh..." She glanced down at a tablet in her hand before she said, "Technopath, right? Hoh boy, I have a friend who's gonna hate you."

Sitting down across from the person, Icegirl stuck out her hand. "Name's Icegirl. I'm here to tell you that you made the right choice. If we found you, other people were bound to be on your tail," she said. Her smile faltered slightly as she added, "Much less savory people than anyone you'll meet here."

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ambersnow38

I shall post soon.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I looked at Icegirl and shook her hand. "Great, I already have one person who hates me and I don't even know them." I said quietly and looked at the ground. It's not my fault I was born this way... But who could I blame, not my parents since I never knew them and not the people at the orphanage... So in a way it was my fault 

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

ambersnow38

I just realized, I failed to mention what type of accent Tiffany has. She has a Russian accent.

Tiffany

My uncle's a bit paranoid. So when they started calling the house, it was no surprise he started packing. But when I didn't do the same, he got really anxious. Okay, maybe more suspicious than anxious.

"Tiff? Something you wanna tell me?" I gulped. "Not really......." He gave me the 'You'd better say what's going on or else' look.

I looked at the floor and then told him everything. To my surprise, all he said was, "Mhm." Then he sighed and said, "I can't stop you from going. But if this something it's not-" "I know. Come back here." "Right," he replied with a nod.

I nodded back. Then there was a 'puff' and I was a few blocks away from the meeting spot.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Icegirl

Icegirl sighed. "It was a joke. We're all family here. Everyone helps each other, and nobody hates anyone. That's the rules," she said. "Now! Your assignment. Rocki likes to handle recruits, but we're friends now, so I'm gonna give you an easier one."

Icegirl slid a folder across the table. "A facility. Top security, YSIT information, all that fun stuff. We've ignored it for years now, so their security should be more relaxed. Get into the main computer, put everything on the thumbdrive in the folder. If you need help getting out, call me. I'll come personally, but if I can't, I'll send a friend of mine," she explained. "You up to it?"

Great writing, everyone! You're all fantastic. :D

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

NUUUUUUU! MY POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- "I would be up to it if I had something to actually hack into their database.." I said

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Icegirl

Icegirl grinned. "I see. Well, in that case, you should take the one Rocki offered. Hear it's got a firewall worse than the Great Wall of China. If you can get in, you'll have a top-notch job here. Something tells me you can do it," she said. 

Laying the folder on the table, Icegirl felt her phone buzz. She frowned and checked it. 

"Ah. Alright, you head out and have fun. I've got an appointment," Icegirl said. She stood up, brushed herself off, and walked out.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I stared at her for a moment and picked the folder and got the thumb drive. I hid the folder and put the thumb drive in my pocket. I walked out of the meeting place. I looked around for a library and found one near by. I walked to the library calmly and keeping my head down. I walked through the doors and kept my head down. 

"Who are you?" asked the librarian.

"Um... I'm a student from a near by school, just needing to download a file from my email. The computer at home downloaded a virus." I said and walked to a near by computer still keeping my head down.

I plugged the thumb drive into the computer and concentrated on not making the computer go kaboom. It's hard to explain "surfing" the net... It's like going through a library, almost. I found the YSIT documents. I had them downloaded onto the thumb drive and quickly pulled my hand away from the computer. 

Once everything was downloaded I pulled the thumb drive out if the computer and made the computer blow up. I walked out of the library. I didn't know where to go so I just climbed onto the roof of a random coffee shop and hummed.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Tris's POV(take two):

As I was just about to cross the street, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out just as the signal across the street flashes green, signaling time to walk. I must've been walking slower than I thought because as I was about done, but not quite, I stopped...

Two choices, the message read, A place for people like you or the goverment.

I almost dropped the phone as a car screeched to a halt, narrowly missing my waist. I screamed, and the driver yelled in a aggravated sort of way at me. I pulled my hood over my head of pink hair(long story.), and finished crossing the road.

Careful. My phone buzzed again.

I stared at the message, and sat down at a park bench. This 'place' sounded more like prison. I looked up at the busy world around me, my fingers twidddlin over the keys. I typed a reply, I'll take the place for people like me. But there better be a name. That takes too long to say.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Icegirl

"Oh boy, I like you already," Icegirl said to herself, grinning widely. 

We call it the rebellion. In truth, we're just organized vigilantes, fighting against a group that takes care of supers but does some shady things in the process. Guess the name right now is just Rebels. Also, freelancing is an option. It's just safer with allies. She hit send, humming happily to herself. Maybe this WAS easier than the stressful life of a paramedic.

Hearing an explosion, Icegirl cringed. Maybe not.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Tris's POV:

We call it the rebellion. In truth, we're just organized vigilantes, fighting against a group that takes care of supers but does some shady things in the process. Guess the name right now is just Rebels. Also, freelancing is an option. It's just safer with allies.

I smirked, unable to hold back a snarky reply, Okay, I'm in. But seriously? The Rebels? Sooo creative.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Icegirl

Standing up suddenly, Icegirl marched through the building. Through the outer doors, around the corner, whoops didn't change oh well, keep going straight, and there. On the bench.

Icegirl sat down next to the kid and sighed. After a moment, she started chuckling. It grew to full blown cackling as she threw her head back and slapped her knee. "Kid, Rocki is going to hate you in the best way possible. Name's Icegirl; I'm your contact. This was a bad idea, me being in full uniform. We might get attacked. What do you say I show you inside?" she said, holding a hand out to shake the kid's hand.

Teleportation was rarer than albino monkeys, and three times as useful. Besides, this kid was great. Icegirl mentor her myself, if Rocki weren't so adamant that new recruits get to the fight immediately.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Tris's POV:

I push a strand of pink and orange hair behind my face before shaking her hand, "I doubt Icegirl is your real name. But whatever. My name is Tris, actually, it's Astrid, but everyone called me Tris."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ambersnow38

My internet's acting kinda funny. But I'll try and post today

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

blackcat7677

Hi! I don't understand how roll play works, could you explain it to me? I know you create a character... but that's it *laughs sheepishly* 

Name: Jake

password: ?

power: helping others

personality: Very quiet, smart, a little shy

appearance: has black short hair with long bangs that almost cover his dark brown eyes, tall and skinny but muscular, is usually found wearing a black t shirt and jeans, sometimes appears to be gruff (but in reality he's just shy), loves to wear converse, has his ears pierced.

backstory: He lost his parents when he was eight, his parents that he was very close to and basically raised him self, his uncle was supposed to take care of him but was always too drunk to do anything and would frequently burst out into fits of anger.

outfit: what he's wearing^

other notes: He's not good at opening up to people or trusting people. He's from R.O.K. (republic of south korea). He enjoys seeing others smile and hates to see when they've had to go through the same things as him. 

Hope to help~!! thanks :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany

My phone rang. Once. Then twice. At the third ring, I answered.

"Glad you decided to show." I scoffed. "Don't I always?" "Well there was this one time-" "Rhetorical question." "Right..... What's up?"

I sighed. "I need a favor." "Anything." "Ever hear of an 'Icegirl' ?" "Sounds superhero-ish. But no.... Why?" "Eh....No reason." "If it was nothing you wouldn't have called." I nodded, knowing that was true.

"So, what's the deal?" "One week. Training. Connecting. That kinda stuff." "That doesn't sound too bad." "Yeah. But it also sounds too good." "True."

My friend sighed and then said, "I'll see what I can find. Until then, just be careful. Got it, kid?" "Got it. And don't call me kid. You're only a year older than me." "Whatever you say, kiddo." I rolled my eyes and hung up. All I could do now is wait.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

@BlackCat7677- I'm going to need you to read the rules and such before you can join. Roleplaying is making a character and writing out their interactions with other characters. You'll want to read through the posts so far to get a feel for how it works.

Icegirl

"Nice to meet you, Tris. You're right; I don't share my real name. Not yet. Follow me; I've got someone I need to see," she Icegirl said. She stood up and stretched, then walked down the street. She turned a couple corners and ran into a girl. 

"Ah! There you are. Tiffany, right?" Icegirl said. "Name's Icegirl; follow me."

• Posted at:

Front sm

blackcat7677

Ah, okay AmberDragon361. I think i'm a little too late to join :( 

I don't think i get it, but it looks fun! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

I shall post tomorrow

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany:

I nodded and began to follow the two. As we continued to walk, I tried to focus on where we were going. But I couldn't help to stare at the other kid's hair. For some reason, it reminded me of Starbursts.

Apologies for the shortness. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Tris's POV:

That other girl.. I don't know her name.. keeps staring at my hair. I'm so used to it I almost don't notice. I hum Following the Leader from that Disney movie Peter Pan under my breath. I jump over a crack in the sidewalk, and begin walking backwards, watching the girl behind me. "Name's Tris."I say, "What's yours?"

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany

Tris. Good to know. I hesitated for a second when she asked my name. But then I answered. "My name's Tiffany. Nice to meet you."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I just sat on the building and hummed with the thumb drive in my pocket.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

I typed up a lovely POV. I keep forgetting I have to use small words for this moderation program or whatever... :/

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry that happened!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Bump. Happy Holidays 

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant.