Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Branch: Ekaterina

*A voice crackles through the static on your screen. You don't entirely recognize it, but you know what the person is talking about.*

Hello there. You are a "super human", and you know it. You now have a choice in where your life will go. You can't hide for long; you're too extraordinary.

So, you can join the government. Your powers will be used for their will, and you won't be free, but you'll be safe and treated like royalty.

You can join the freelancers; the vigilantes who do as they please according to their own morals and decisions. You'll be hunted by many, but free to choose what you do.

You could join the YSIT, a training academy for young heroes who. You will not be allowed to leave the facility once you enter it, but you'll be safe and surrounded by others like you. Not to mention the good you'll do through missions. Be warned; the YSIT is in shambles due to a rebellion by it's students (

Perhaps you're more of a villain, and want to join their ranks. You'll be scorned and hated, but have the finest of everything. 

Whatever you decide, I hope to fight by your side. Argo out!

*The screen goes black, and all audio stops. Welcome to this roleplay.*

Hello! Several years ago, I started a superhero roleplay on here. I came back and decided I'd reboot it! If you read this whole thing, please put "Reporting for duty!" in the password section of your form!

Rules

-No godmodding (controlling other people's characters. You can't say "and they were dead" or "they said '____'". I will not tolerate it. Be creative, and enjoy interactions!)

-No rudeness (You character can be rude and snarky all day long, but if you're being directly rude to another roleplayer, that is not okay and I will report you.)

-Please try to use correct spelling and grammar (I understand small slip-ups and mistakes, but typing "n then i did the thing n she didnt leik it" gets frustrating and difficult to read. Sorry!)

-No over-the-top violence (I know that's kind of a message board rule, but I think it's good to emphasize. Some blood is alright, but no need for gore!)

-If you read the rules, type "Ready for battle" in the "other" section of your form.

Form

Name:

Password: 

Power (nothing overpowered or impossible to beat, please!):

Personality:

Backstory:

Appearance:

Outfit:

Other: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"It's a perfect day for some mayhem."

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Better make my own form, haha!

Form

Name: Kira Nordell (Icegirl)

Password: Reporting for duty!

Power (nothing overpowered or impossible to beat, please!): Ice and some snow

Personality: Detached, cold, aloof. Secretly cares a lot. 

Backstory: idek

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, average height

Outfit: White t-shirt, dark-wash jeans, blue cape, white hiking boots

Other: Ready for battle.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Save Electricity and Telepathy(seperate characters)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Name: Astrid "Tris" Wiliks

Password: Cosmos

Power: Electricty(like that guy Lincoln from Agents of SHIELD...can't think of anyone else...)

Personality: Sarcastic, flippant, fierce, finds it hard to back down from a fight

Appearance: Soft, thick, feathery red hair(she dyed it. When I say red, I don't mean auburn, I mean like Hayley Williams bottle-cap orange)with streaks of blond, and random chunks of pink with sideswept sidebangs died pink; large, clear, warm amber eyes with long, dark lashes; extremely pale skin, almost white; slender, average height, around 5'5(okay, she's a little short. She hates it.); long, nimble fingers; slim nose; thin, curvy pink lips

Backstory: TBD

Outfit: Tattered dark blue(almost black. Sometimes black, depending on her mood.)skinny jeans, with the ends rolled up about 2 inches; a black tank top, with bold red letters with the Paramore band(only her favorite band. Ever.)logo; a tattered black leather jacket, and dark grey combat boots.(This is what she wears as a superhero too. Going for a vigilante type look.)
Other: "Ready for battle"

I'll do my other form later(male, telepathy)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Password: Reporting for duty

No idea what I was thinking.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Name: Felix 

Password : "Reporting for Duty!"

Power: Mind control, can blend into walls for short periods of time ( 10 minutes) laser vision and flight. ( If these are to much powers please tell me a will change it)

Personality: Kind and loyal to his friends ( ONLY HIS FRIENDS NO ONE ELSE) sarcastic, when it comes to trash talking he loves it, he mostly actually means what he says for example "I will defeat you and make you testify at the court or else." can sometimes be bossy. 

Backstory: Very sad and doesn't like to talk about it. Might reveal it in one of my POVs.

Outfit: Normal day- a light green polo shirt, dark jeans and if it is summer he will always wear tinted sports sunglasses. When on missions- A blue leather jacket, blue cargo pants and black hiking boots. Might wear a black belt with a sword strapped to it in a blue sheath. ( he likes black and blue!)

Apperance: Amber hair ( Looks auburn in the sun) dark brown eyes, tall, thin but very strong.

Other: "Ready for Battle!" is a Freelancer. Is a expert archer and swordsman. Very flexible.

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Kerrn Nightingale  

Reporting

F

Pyrokinesis  

Smart  sarcastitic  fighter  fast  stubborn  creative  shy  independent  free  fiery  spirt  kind  open  mind  thinker  beliver  VERY  shy  artistic  rebel  thief  ADHD ,  PTSD  hacker

Only teltells her friends

Long blue  , blond ,  teal ,  green  and  purple  braided  hair ,  blue  /  grey  eyes ,  tall  pale  agile  flexible  

Blue  dresdress with jeans, black  boots ,  nightengale  necklace ,  blue/  greencutoff  jacket ,  mood ring

Other: ready for  battle

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

You're all in!

We can start after a couple more people join.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'll post my other form later.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Name: Tiffany Patterson

Password: Reporting for duty!

Power: Teleportation

Personality: Curious, trusting, can be hot-tempered, and is extremely observant.

Backstory: TBD

Appearance: Green eyes, black hair, medium brown skin, a little shorter than average.

Outfit: A loose, magenta top, a pair of gray trousers, and a pair of short, black buckled shoes. Always wears black, fingerless gloves and a key shaped necklace.

Other: Ready for battle. Speaks with heavy accent.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

emeraldbutterfly1241

Name: Misora Isabelle Harlan (Sky)

Password: Reporting for duty

Power: Air (including flight) and some control over weather (mostly air, though)

Personality: kind, optimistic, introverted, will do anything for those she cares about, has a hard time confiding in anyone, morally rigid, doesn't exactly trust the government, creative

Backstory:
     About a year ago, Misora was outside on a very windy day and the gusts lifted her off the ground. While in the air, something hit her and she blacked out. She came out of it basically unharmed, but not fully the same: she could now manipulate air, though she didn't know that at the time. 
     The day after the incident, she saw a fight going on on the way home from school and thought someone--or something--needed to somehow break it up. The second she thought that, a gust of wind came between the two people fighting, forcing them apart, and abruptly stopped once it did that. That was the moment she found out about her powers.
     She confided in a certain friend about it a month or so after she gained her new abilities. That friend (She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named) had promised not to tell anyone and then, just a day or two later, told someone high up in the government the secret Misora had specifically told her never to reveal. Not exactly eager to be found, Misora moved to a different city (name confidential) and started going by a fake name, Bethany Hana Mitchell. That city was where she began her career as a superhero.

Appearance: stick-straight waist-length black-brown hair with light brown highlights that she usually wears in two side braids, large almond-shaped midnight-blue eyes with a lighter blue on the outer edge of the iris and long dark lashes, tan skin, tall (5'8"), slender build, a small star-shaped birthmark on her right shoulder.

Outfit:
     Normal: a violet top, sky-blue skirt, light gray leggings, and navy-blue sneakers with white laces.
     Superhero: a knee-length long-sleeved shiny silver dress with a band of lavender around her waist & circling the ends of her sleeves and a little sky-blue along the neckline (V-neck) and hem, lavender leggings, light gray socks, sky-blue slip-on shoes, and a shiny silver mask with sky-blue around its eye holes and outer edge.

Other: ready for battle. A freelancer. Good at singing, acting, and writing stories.

• Posted at:

Microsoft Edge

fear not, for I am here

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Name: Hazel Williams

Password: "Reporting for duty!"

Power: Technopathy (Manipulation of Technology)

Personality: Q/A, Stone Cold, Extremely well Educated, Not always friendly toward others, Will probably leave you for dead.

Backstory: She grew up by herself after she spent 5 years in a orphanage,she never enjoyed being there so she ran away at the age of 5. When she was 11 she went to a library to find a book and accidentally touched one of the computer and i went haywire. Se ran out of the library and ran to her hiding place. She hasn't touched anything electronic again.

Appearance: Brown curly hair, Tan skin, Hazel eyes, Tall (5' 0"), Strong build.

Outfit: Black combat boots, Blue torn jeans, And a gray T-shirt.

Other: "Ready for Battle" Is a freelancer that stays in the shadows.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

I'm the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

lynxhideout21

could someone please make another male... I feel lonely... Haha 

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Icegirl (Sorry if it's not real good. It's been a while!)

It had been a long day. Another bad guy. Another misunderstanding. Another reason this town hated her. Eh, least this job paid the bills... 

Sitting down, Icegirl pulled off her EMT jacket. She'd been hiding for years. After running away from the YSIT, she had decided not to join the rebellion.She had other things to do. A sister to find...

The phone rang, and Icegirl picked it up. She frowned at the voice. "Rocki, no. I'm not joining your little club-" she paused. 

"New heroes?" she asked quietly. "And you want... Me to go find them?" 

With a sigh, Icegirl nodded. "Alright, alright. You have yourself a deal. Tell Picket to chill; I can hear him shouting in the background. See ya later, Rocki," she said.

With a grin, Icegirl pulled on some old boots and a worn-out blue cloak. "Finally. No more getting written up for being a hero, hehe," she said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

You're all in! I'll post a POV real quick. Let me know your character's affiliations, by the way!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Well.. Typos. It, and She. Sorry that I didn't correct them earlier. These were the first typos I saw so if I missed any others.. I apoligize.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

lynxhideout21

I will post a POV later!!!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

ambersnow38

I will POV later.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany:

The front door slammed shut and heavy footsteps could be heard throughout the house. "Hey! Tiff!" I looked up from the vase I was painting. "I'm in here, Uncle." He came downstairs and poked his head into the room. He didn't look too happy. "Did they call again?" "Yep," he said, "I can't understand why." "Yeah, me neither." I stood up. "Since you're back, I'm gonna head into town. Need anything?" Uncle shook his head. "Just be back before midnight." I nodded, there was a 'puff' and I was in an alleyway. Time to get to work.

So, Tiffany isn't affiliated with anyone just yet. She kind of helps both sides when she thinks it beneficial.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I sat in the dark abandoned house and thought about the Orphanage. I sighed and my stomach growled. Hunger.. amazing..I thought and put on my hoodie  and put the hood up. I walked to the near by grocery store and got fruits, meat, and a loaf of bread. I hid the things in my hoodie and ran out of the grocery store touching the alarm system on the way out causing it to go haywire. I ran back to my abandoned house and set the things on the counter, I picked up an apple and ate it. I smiled Good job Hazel... I thought.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

Great job, everyone! :D

Icegirl's POV

With a quick favor from a friend and thankfully a short drive, I found the first person on the list of kids. Tiffany Patterson. Teleportation; always a fun one. I remembered hearing about some of her escapades. The kind of kid that does what's right. 

Taking my cloak and mask off, I knocked on the door of the residence she was supposedly living in. Someone else answered the door. "Hi, I'm here to talk to Tiffany about a boarding school opportunity. When schools see an exceptional student-" My usual canned spiel, just a way to get parents to listen before the kids hear the real deal. He closed the door on me, saying she didn't need that.

I put my mask back on and started running a tracer. Teleportation leaves a small mark, that a friend of mine knew how to track. I followed her trail quietly (which is a trick in boots). I caught a glimpse of her and shouted, "Hey, kid! Slow down; got an offer for ya!" 

((Sorry; Gotta do this one person at a time unfortunately. ^^; ))

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'll try to POV for Tris(astrid)later.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany:

I froze. I normally try to avoid people with words like that. So, I was halfway hoping that the voice was talking to someone else. But there was no one else around. So, I did the sensible thing to do; I took off running.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

lynxhideout21

I ran down the ally running straight for the 20 foot high wall in front of me. When I got about 3 feet away a jumped and in 5 seconds had ran straight up it without using my hands. I pull out a wrinkled paper and a pen, I wrote the words " goal 68 out of 100 completed"  I walk off the roof smiling.

I am still trying to think of a really good  POV just thought I would post this small piece to keep it going. :)

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Tris' POV(Bolt):

My hands sparked lightly as I walked through the streets; honestly I was getting tired of these powers. They were hard to control. I shoved them in my pockets to avoid being seen and waved at my friend, Jayla Drake. She didn't have any powers, so we had kind of grown apart. She doesn't wave back and returns to her stony silence. "Okay, then."I mutter under my breath, and walk on. Today was normal, then. I guess.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

ACH sorry. Been a busy few days; NaNoWriMo starting and all that!

Icegirl's POV

"It's not like that, kid! Come back!" I shouted. I started to run after her, and I tried to shoot ice to hold her feet in place. She was pretty fast... "It's not anything bad; it's training and protection!"

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I decided to go for a short walk. I grabbed my hoodie like usual and put the hood up to cover my face. I went for a walk and saw two people running after each other. I decided to stay away from the problem and walked away. I continued my short walk through a patch of forest and sighed. 

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

emeraldbutterfly1241

Sorry about not POVing. Bad case of writer's block right now.

• Posted at:

Microsoft Edge

fear not, for I am here

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany:

I paused for a quick second. Then, I teleported onto the roof of a building not too far away. "Look lady," I said, looking over the edge, "You're not the first person to come with that offer. So I'll ask you the same thing I asked the other person: Why?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Not bad! I will do my best to think of another POV!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

POV will be... Later. I've been very busy and unmotivated lately; sorry. I swear, I wrote and sent a POV...

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

lynxhideout21

AmberSnow361  I have a new name for your hero, what about Crystal? Or Icicle?

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

@LynxHideout21- Well, while I appreciate it, I've used the name Icegirl for quite a while. I'm attached to it, ahaha.

Icegirl's POV

"Well, kiddo. You need friends. You can't keep doing this gig forever," Icegirl said. "I have friends who want to help you out. Just a week of training and connecting, and you can come back home with new skills and lots of friends. We'll handle this area, don't worry about it."

Icegirl leaned against a wall. "So how about it?" she asked.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Tiffany:

I thought for a moment. The girl had some good points. But then I thought about my uncle. Everyone would be in trouble if he thought I was missing. Or worse. "Look lady," I said, popping back to the street, "I'll go. But I need to tell my un- mentor first."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lani( yes, her Name is changed.)

Merecat. Don't ask why, but merecat. I needed to  run, but they wouldn't  let me.

Sorry, writers block. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Hazel- I walked back to the abandoned house I called home on the edge of the city/town. I walked in and made sure no one followed me. I took my hoodie off and set it on one of the dusty counters. I took a bite of one of the apples I "borrowed" from the grocery store and hummed and smiled a slight tiny grin.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Inconceivable!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Bump.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , , 3