Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Okay, so we can really do whatever we want pertaining to Marvel, here. We can use Xander and Jaz, but I'm just gonna change a few things about her. I don't feel like we should do it exactly like the Agents of SHIELD RP, we could have our characters be like, vigilantes or something. Still connected to SHIELD, just not as strongly. They aren't exactly agents, sort of like Skye was, but on the right side. Also, I was thinking maybe Jaz and Xander still know each other, like they've worked around each other before, but they're not like, best of friends; but then, something brings them together in a common purpose....I dunno. Whatever you think!!! :D :D :D We're working together here!

Name: Jasmine "Jaz" Vanessa Garrett
Appearance: Soft, thick, feathery red hair(she dyed it. When I say red, I don't mean auburn, I mean like Hayley Williams bottle-cap orange)with streaks of blond, and random chunks of pink(she figures on the streets, the weirder the better;D), with sideswept sidebangs died pink; large, clear, warm amber eyes with long, dark lashes; extremely pale skin, almost white; slender, average height, around 5'5(okay, she's a little short. She hates it.); long, nimble fingers; slim nose; thin, curvy pink lips
Usual Clothing: Tattered dark blue(almost black. Sometimes black, depending on her mood.)skinny jeans, with the ends rolled up about 2 inches; a black tank top, with bold red letters with the Paramore band(only her favorite band. Ever.)logo; a tattered black leather jacket, and dark grey combat boots.
Personality: Jaz is a fierce girl, never wanting to back down from a fight; she's also sarcastic and flippant/disrespectful; deep inside, she's kind and loving, and wants what's best for everybody; she carries a sense of shame for what her father did, she's set on redemption; she's very playful and tteasing, and enjoys being with the people she loves; she extremely intelligent, and a gifted grifter
Weaknesses: She can be proud, which gets her into fights easily; once in a fight, she will never back down; she also has problems with honesty; her powers are a bit hard to control
Power: Hakai-Ergokinesis
Alias/Hero Name/Street Name: Redux(IDK)
Other: Maybe later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Name: Alexander"Xander" Francis Barton
Appearance: Tall, muscular, smooth warm beige skin, Cherry red hair with bits of firetruck red in it, sharp ice green eyes that light up a bit,short with a long arch eyebrows, diamond shape face( high cheekbones, small chin, sharp, square jaw, long face), hawk nose, thin lips, a scar that goes above his left eyebrow, through it, and a bit on the eye lid, ears are pointed making him look like an elf.

Usual Clothing: black loose jeans, a random science t-shirt with a joke on it, a lightweight jacket(usually grey, changes with shirt), special sneakers for fighting, He usually wear his glasses to help him with hearing and sharpening his senses,lenses are a normal plastic color.(he doesn't wear them often without his hero otufit.)

Personality: Xander is a goofball, he loves making jokes, playing tricks, making him easily annoying to most and he is very care free. He usually does that to hide his actual feelings. When you get to know him, he's very sweet and kind. Takes everything serious but keeps the mood light. He is a bit emotional at times, stumbles on words a bit and gets excited when talking to crushes. He doesn't fight easily, he only does if he's told or in self defense. He wants to know why he's going to "die" first.
Power: Xander doesn't have any powers exactly, he was experimented on in HYDRA helping his hearing and sight. Besides that, he is like his parents and intelligant.
Alias/Hero Name/Street Name: Bullseye
Other: Member of the Unstoppables, SHIELD, X-Men, and other groups, makes friends easy. Likes messing with Jasmine Garrett.

OKay. Well this is a NXTGEN rp so I made a team for the Kid Avengers, so we could kinda go off that?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Sure! You can POV whenever you want, but I probably won't have much time today. I will try though.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz
My name is Jasmine Garrett. Most know me as Redux. I live by myself, in the streets. Righting the wrongs, taking out gangs, protecting the good; by myself. I don't need SHIELD, no matter how much they tell me I do. I'm fine.
I tugged on a bright strand of pink hair as I looked at the gang members beginning to surround me. They didn't know who I was, obviously. The cameras never caught anything. People could only testify with their eyes. And the memory could be erased.
I sighed and take off my fingerless gloves, "C'mon boys? You're really gonna attack a lady? Just because I stopped you from breaking into that store? C'mon. Rude."
They all attack.
The fight is quick and painful. Maybe it wasn't fair for me to attack them with my powers; then again, it wasn't fair for them to be robbing defenseless citizens.
I huff and step over the unconscious bodies of the gang, and duck out of the alley. I pull out my phone and dial 911.
The voice on the other end greets me, "911, what's your emergency?"
"Uh yeah. In the alley on Fourth Street, there's a bunch of unconscious guys. Gang members I think."
"And who is this?"
I hang up, and dump the phone into the nearby trash can. I couldn't risk being found. I was alone. And I liked it that way.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I watch from the building above as she walked away. I'll admit I'm impressed. Oh, who am I? Sorry, I forget introductions. I'm Xander BArton, son of Clint Barot and Natasha Romanoff or Barton, depends on who you ask. Anyways I begin following her to her home. Jasmine Garretth, we've met. She doesn't like me. Not surprised. I annoy most people all the time. I drop from the building and look at her.

"I'll say, I'm pretty impressed," I say making her stop walking. She turns to look at me. A frown comes on her face slightly.

"You saw?Stalker."

"I'm not stalking, I'm observing. As iff I would want to watch you," I taunt back at her. I cross my arms."This was a waste of time," I siad. I turn around and begin to walk away.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz

I sigh, and put my hands on my hips, "What did you want anyways?"I say, blowing a strand of pink and red hair away from my face. "Stalker."I added in at the last moment, smirking.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

"I was ging to invite you to Stark Tower. My friend wants to speack wiht you."

"Daniel?"

"Yeah. He keeps sending me after you. Wierdo. Anyways, would you like to come?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz

"Great. I have two stalkers now."I say, shrugging. "I'll come, but I don't want to be harassed about joining anyone. I'm fine on my own."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

"As if he'd ask you too join."

A few minutes later........

"What," I ask in unbelief.

"Yes," Daniel said."I think Jaz would make a great assest to the team."

"I like being alone," Jaz says standing. I look at him.

"told you, she works alone." Daniel looks at her.

"How about an honorary member? You a part of the team but you don't have to be with the team. Excet if there's another Ultron attack or something."

They seem to hate each other. It's kinda funny. Who should break the ice? I would say Jaz cause Xanders a bit too prideful.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

It is kind of funny. I bet it's how they were when they first met in the Agents of SHIELD RP. I can see Jaz breaking the ice, I'll try to POV later. Watching a great movie right now. Cried like three times....

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Hmm...I POVed....I'll give it 'till I get home from practice, then I'll post it again. I think I have an idea anyways.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Nevermind. Got time.

Jaz
I bite my lip, and watch the two boys having a mental argument. Xander would glare, Daniel would glare back, Xander would glare, Daniel would glare more. Wow, this was intense.
Apparently, Daniel won. Xander huffed, and gestured vaguely at me. "Whatever..."
"So, Jasmine."Daniel said, looking back at me. "Do you accept?"
"Do you promise to send me a phone call instead of red-headed moron?"
"Hey!"Xander protested.
Daniel masked a grin, "Yes. You have a phone number I can use?"
"Agh."I said, digging through my back pocket and opening a notebook.
"What's that?"Xander asked, curious.
"Oh, this?"I said, slightly embarassed. "Well, I have quite a few phones. Some of them aren't mine yet, buut-"
"Okay, fine. Just hurry."Xander says, "Sorry I asked."
"This one should do."I said, taking Daniel's hand and writing the number on the inside of his hand.
"We have paper, you know?"said Daniel, "This isn't the streets."
"Then write the number that is on your hand, on the paper."I said, slowly and mockingly. "But I gotta go."
"Xander will lead you out."Daniel said distractedly, already memorizing the number.
"Oh, I will, will I?"Xander shot back, but took my arm and pulled me out the door.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I lead her through crowds of people to an elevator. I stand next her as we went down. I bite my lip and consider turning my ear plugs down. I glance over at her to see her watching me.

"What," I ask looking ahead.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz

I dive in, "Why do you hate me?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Fine."I said, frowning. "Truth is, I don't hate you. I don't dislike you. I'm just not a people-person."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

"Ah, I could have guessed that. I don't hate you either. I'm apparently always annoying to strangers. As Daniel says any ways."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know. Don't care either honestly. If people can't stand me for who I am. why bother?" The doors open and I look at her.

"You stop."

"Where are you going?"

"Our HQ. But you want to leave unless ou've changed yoru mind?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz

Okay, I'll admit; he was growing on me. I shrugged, "Depends on where HQ is. I gotta be close to the city."

"You'll be fine. C'mon."he says, closing the elevator doors. Welp. Now I have no choice.

"Whatever you say."I shrug, tugging a hand through my bright hair.

"What's with the hair anyways?"Xander asks, "It's like, three different colors."

I shrug, "I like it. Deal with it."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's  pov

"OKay then," I said. I place my hand on a scanner and it shows a picture of my symbol on the team. We suddenly go down at a quick place, the door opens. Showing a car."Hop in," I said. I got in the drivers seat and she got in the passenger."Buckle up kid, it's going to be a bummpy ride." She starts to complain but I turn the veichle on and we speed off. We soon stop in front of two metal doors. I get out and she follows slowly."TOld you."

"Shut up." I shrug and open the door. Instantly it looked like a underground hidden layer.

"Welcome to HQ," I said.

"Hello Xander."

"JARVIS, will you ever call me sir?"

"No."

""Fair." I sit down in a chair and pick up a tablet, start looking up stuff.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

This is fun. Good idea, Merleah. I'm enjoying this.

Jaz

"Sooo...."I say, blowing a bubble with my gum, then popping it. "What do we do now?"

"Be bored."he answers, without even looking up. "We Avengers do it a lot. Get used to it, Jazzy."

"Excuse me?"

"Mhm."he grunts.

"Okay, look, I'm sure there's something for me to do in the streets, even if it may not be Ultron level. But if we took only the big cases, we'd be bored a lot. And if you ever want to get a girl, pro tip, impress them."I turn on my heel and head for the exit.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I burst out laughing.

"Impress a girl? Why would I do that? You thought," I said trailing off with more laughter. I look at her."I have no interest in dating any girl whatsoever. Single is fun, I'll marry my tv. ANyways the exit is in the elevator. But you'll be in Ohio."

"Ohio?"

"Yes.We took ten minutes from N.Y.C. to Ohio. That was impressive to me. ANyways, good day." I turn around in my chair and look at the tablet. I look up to see her standing there.

"The elevator, it's over there," I say pointing to it.

I am too!

• Posted at:

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

Don't mean to ruin this very cool RP, but Clev that last thing you said to Xander  in your last POV a very good idk how to say it. "Insult"

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Merleah

Ha! I'm loving the current Jaz/Xander relationship right now. I'll POV later.

@Isaac

Kind of the point. ;)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz
I cross my arms and glare at him, "I think I've changed my mind about hating you, Xander Barton."
"Ha! Just because you got rejected cuz you tried to flirt?"
I close my eyes and curse, "You take everything personally, don't you? Well, obviously you have issues in pride."
"Are you leaving, yet?"
"I'm not walking."I said, "Give me the keys."
"Fat chance. You almost threw up the first time, and you weren't even driving!"
"Probably why. The guy who was driving is a terrible driver!"I almost yelled, but held back.
"Just walk."
"Oh, yeah, sure."I said, throwing up my hands, "Just walk from Ohio to New York; jeez, why didn't I think of that before?"

Also, what are the names of the Kid Avengers? I thought we could just randomly throw a bunch of our OCs together, just to have a list.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I have a whole bunch so

Daniel Stark

Mereah Odinson

Chloe Pym

Aubrey Banner

Ryder Rodgers

Prince T'Chalka

Xander' spov

"I don't know. You tell me," I said looking at her. I growl as I get up adn we walk backk to the car. I hold the keys nd begin to drive really slowly to bug her.

"Reall?"

"Im sorry, is this too slow?" She glares at me. I roll my eyes and we soon arrive. We go back up in the elevator. The main floor appeared. I don't say anything as she walks out. The doors close and I go back down.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

"I'll marry my TV."-Xander

Yes, that is the best plan ever. Let me write that down.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I don't have quite as many:

Annabelle Rogers

Guinevere and Katelyn Maximoff-Kane(twins)

I don't really do a lot of Kid Avengers stuff...

Guess I never really thought of the pre-best friends relationship. This is hilarious.

Jaz

I push my hands into the pocket of my leather jacket and walk silently out the doors. Outside, the cool wind greeted me; it was already dark. Time for me to get back to work. I muttered, "Alone again. That's fine."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Well, there's also Jenna Romanova, but nah. Can't even remember all the Avengers....

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniels' pov

"Why'd you do that?" I look up at Xander and sigh.

"Alex," I said. I stand up and sigh."I see you don't like her, but we need to open up are allys. You never know when stuff will happen." He frowns. Alexander, he doesn't liek that name. I look over at the wall, the picture of us all. On the far corner was me with a girl, she was tall and wore a red and black suit, with a web pattern. He rubs his shoulders and sighs.

"She died a year ago from today," I said knowing what he was thinking."Olivia was brave."

"And I was too late," he said as he left. I shake my head. That will haunt him forever.

Xanders pov

I sit down in a alley, not wanting to be found. My hand flips a coin around. I sigh again as I get up and start to walk.

"I know you." I turn to see some guys. One was from the gang from earlier."WHat do you know about the girl?"

"I don't know anything."

"Wrong answer." I turn to walk away. Before everything goes black, I see a shovel.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Oh, wait. There's Harrison Stark, as well...yeah, I don't do too much Kid Avengers... XD Just throw something together I suppose. XD XD XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I put Xander's quote in my sig. lol

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I adore your new signature.

Jaz

Gosh, this is a boring night. I'm still smoldering from this afternoon, but tempted to return to the Tower. I felt wanted there, well, by Daniel anyways. Even then, it was more of a need. I could go with any. I sped up my pace, and stared down, receiving a few looks from passersby. I mean, I wasn't exactly discrete. My hair looked like some kind of lollipop. I remember when I wore it at it's natural color, blond. No interest for natural, anymore. Everything was supernatural.

As I neared another alley, I hear loud jeers ahead, and stopped.

I heard, "C'mon. Get up!"

It came from the building a few blocks up. I started a steady jog upwards, and frowned, as I pulled myself up to the window.

It was dark inside, but I could still see. A bunch of guys surrounded a dark figure hunched over in a chair, out cold. It was Xander.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

New inside joke, 'm I right?

I might do that. I might need to get a new one, though. My current one is a little too old for me. XD XD XD XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I stand up and raise my fists to fight again. He throws a punch and I duck down. I hit him in the stomach and I trip him to the floor. I lean against the wall trying to catch my breathe. He gets back up and punches e in the stomach and I gasp. They already beat me up.

"Come on Barton, you can do better." I roar and fight again, I find myself in the chair and I don't get up. I feel my breathe shallow as he grabs my hair and lifts my head up. A bunch comes again and my nose breacks. I breathe heavily.

"Hey," exclaimed a voice. I look over and see Jaz standing there.

"Don't come closer, or he dies," the guy said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz

I glare at them, "I know who you are. What do you want? Be quick about it, because I assure you, I am not someone to mess with."I glance at Xander's broken and bloody face, and wince in sympathy. That was gonna hurt.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*waves wand*POV, go through!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Haha mods. Ha. Ha. I'm laughing.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

"We want you to leave us alone, let us do our buisness," he said. I look at her with steady eyes. She could save me.

"Jaz," I said weakly, my vocal cords were a bit crushed so I sounded hoarse. He puts a hand over my mouth, one arm around my neck.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Jaz

I avert my eyes from Xander's face, it was too painful. I look at the man, well, barely a man. Late teens maybe? "Leave you alone? Like you leave everyone else alone, right?"I say, sarcastically. But I never let my eyes stray from the arms holding Xander, the slightest twitch could mean his broken neck. "Tell me, what is your business?"

"You've obviously seen us."he says, watching me carefully. "Get. Back. I swear I will kill him."

"Yeah?"I say, putting my hands on my hips, playing tough. Truly, I was panicking. I couldn't use my powers, I might blow up Xander. I needed to get close. "I've noticed what you do, sure. Harassing people, robbing, even the occasional murder."I say, "I thought my actions were rather justified."

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I can't stop re-reading our past POVs. It's just so hilarious. And I'm just so bored. XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

lol

Xander's pov

I take deep breathes and I elbow the gy in the gut and I fly against the wall as Jaz suddenly uses her powers. I turn around a slide to the floor. My stomach felt weak and it hurt with pain. The last thing I saw was her staring down at me.

I open my eyes to find me laying on the ground somewhere.

"Where am I," I ask with a hoarse voice.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

XD 

Jaz

He tries to sit up, but I coax him back down. "You took a beating, Xander. Stay down."

"You didn't answer my question."he observes hoarsely.

I stand up and wipe the dust off my black pants; I gesture around the simply furnished room. "This is my place. Hotel apartment; owner thinks my Dad is constantly at work. A few presses of computer keys, and he IS at work."

I sit back down next to him, and finish wiping the blood off his face, "You okay, Xander?"

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

1 , , 3 ... 9 , 10 , 11