• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Branch: Tomas

My character is Jeff Thomas. Your character is Sam Rogers.

• Posted at:

I LIKE TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE GOD EVEN MORE! CAHILLS RULE! WHY AM I SHOUTING? Oh. My caps lock was on. Oops.

1/2 Janus 1/2 Tomas 100% Madrigal

what should I write in invisible ink?

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Branch: Ekaterina

Wait how old are these guys?

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Well, 6 years before this, they were 13, so, 18 or 19. They will most likely be in their senior year of school.

• Posted at:

I LIKE TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE GOD EVEN MORE! CAHILLS RULE! WHY AM I SHOUTING? Oh. My caps lock was on. Oops.

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I'll pov tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

cool

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

I'm going out of town for a while so I will try to POV if I can..:)

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

6 Years Later, That This Character Has No Thought Of

Abby

I sat on the back porch of my small house. It was a mid summer day (?)and flooding with heat around the area. I had a small heater on cool a few yards away from the chair. Until I stood up the heater was working crazy. Wherever I would go to fix it it would work. This time I just walked straight past it and through house to a driveway. On the opposite side I had set up a garden shed but I can't grow anything anymore, time. I walked down to the mailbox right after the postman drove by the neighbors house, I quickly opened the mailbox and grabbed all the letters. I made a quick pile of bills,junk mail,letters,and newspapers. As I sorted them out each of the letters started falling. I had a letter from Alys and another friend Skye then saw one from Mom. I had weekly newspapers sent to the house because they could store fragile things in boxes as my mom used to do. Without looking twice I threw away the junk mail, and stashed the bills to the side holder on the wall where I kept payments and bills. I looked at the letters and picked the one from Alys up. Alys recently moved to Texas and she was a good friend while she was here. Skye was going on about random things never keeping on topic. I finally looked at the letter from Mom. Inside was a card that read, happy birthday. I opened the card and a ticket fell out, a ticket for The Titanic ||. I was in complete awe. Mom knew I enjoyed learning about the Titanic failed voyage. I looked in disbelief and looked at the card inside it read thought you may like these. Just Hopefully this time no ships will sink hopefully. 

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Good. Now we'll just wait for Basketball to post, and then I'll post again, and then it will be Jade's turn.  

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Hello?? Anyone there?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

I'll just go ahead and post while we wait for Basketball.

It was going to be harder to convince Justin to let me go if there was only one ticket. Who’s Justin? He’s my guardian. You see, in the 7th grade,my parents disowned me for blowing up the washing machine (Not really Samuel, it’s just a story). My Cahill cousin Justin took me in and I’ve lived with him from that moment on. It really helps too because now I can go on Cahill missions without getting in trouble.

I tried to be subtle about talking to Justin about the ticket. “Here’s the mail. Just junk mail, a ticket to the Titanic II, and bills.”

“What did you say?”

“Bills?”

“No, before that.”

“Junk mail?”

“No, after that.”

“Bills?”

“No, between junk mail and bills.”

“Oh, you must mean the ticket to the Titanic II.”

“Yeah that.”

“Yeah… so… Are you going to let me go? There’s only one ticket.”

“I don’t know Jeff. I’m not sure I want to let you go aboard a ship that could very possibly sink. I might never see you again.”

“I don’t see what the problem is. I’ve been on Cahill missions before.”

“Yeah, well, this is more dangerous than all those other times. Before your life didn’t depend on whether you succeeded or failed as much as it does now. On this mission, it’s either you stop the bad guy if there is one or you die. I can’t lose you Jeff. You’re the only friend I have.”

“Look, I’ll make you a deal. If you let me go on the Titanic II, I promise you’ll see me again.”

“You can’t make that kind of promise.”

“I won’t die. I will succeed.”

“I still need a few days to decide. We have time. We still have a month before the ship takes off.”

It took him a while to make up his mind. One day, we were watching a documentary on the History Channel about the Titanic. Justin looked like a ghost, his face was so pale. I thought this would be the end of me going aboard the Titanic II, but then Justin asked me a question.

“If you went on the Titanic II, would you keep that from happening.”

“I wouldn’t let something as bad as that happen again. I’d find a way to stop it.”

“OK then. You can go.”

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

bump :(

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bumpety bump bump. Bump bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

I'm gonna cry.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

I am SOOOOO sorry about this :( I totally forgot about this RP until you said something to me!! I feel REALLY REALLY bad about this!! :( :(

Cassie's POV

Since I got a ticket to go the new opening of Titanic II, I decided to call up my friend Jeff and tell him about it. I hadn't talked to him, in a while with school and everything, but when Cahill business was involved, we always seem to meet up.

The phone ran for a while until I heard: "Hello?"

"Hey Jeff, it's me Cassie!"

"Hey, Cass!! How have you been?"

"Great! I have something to tell you." I responded.

The line paused for a moment, then "What?"

"I just got a letter in the mail with a ticket to the new Titanic II opening. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me, even though you might have to pay for your own ticket?"

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

I was shocked. I didn't tell Cassie this, but I was having suspicions. How was it that two Cahills, that had commonly worked together, both got a ticket to the Titanic II from some unknown source?

Instead, I just said, "Yeah sure, that would be great."

""Okay then," Cassie said. "I'll see you there."

Before I knew it, it was April. Finally I would be going on the fatal cruise. Justin drove me to New York where the Titanic II would set sail. His goodbye was kind of depressing.

“Bye. I love you. I hope you don’t get killed.” That’s when I fully realized how alone I would be on this cruise.

I met Cassie in the hallways and we went back to my room to chat.

“So, how’s life been treating you?” I asked.

“Good, you?” 

“It’s been pretty good. Or at least better than it was when I last saw you. I’m just worried that life’s not going to be treating me at all if we don’t succeed in this mission.”

“Well then we need to get started right away," Jade said.

“You’re right. So, what should we do to stop the bad guy if there even is one.”

“ACHOO!!!”

“What are we going to use a shoe for? Just kidding. Bless you.”

“That wasn’t me. It came from over there.” She pointed over to the closet.

“Well then, bless you Mr. Closet. Wait a second. They have talking closets on here?! Did they have them on the original Titanic?”

“Layton, I think the more logical explanation is that someone is in your closet.”

“Oh. Right. I knew that.”

I went over to open the closet, and when I opened the door, I nearly had a heart attack. It was Abby and Samuel.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Cassie's POV

"Abby! Samuel!" I called. "What are you doing here? Did you get ticket's too?"

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

“Surprise?” Samuel said.

I closed the closet as quick as I could and put a bar between the knobs to keep it locked.

“Um, are you going to let us out?”

“No!”

“Why not? I’m a little claustrophobic,” Abby said.

“Which is more the reason for me to keep you in there!”

“Why?”

“Because, I don’t like you!”

“You don’t like me?” Samuel asked, “I thought we were friends.”

“We are, I just don’t like Abby. I can’t stand her!”

“Why can’t you stand me?” she asked.

“Because! You said that 9th grader was cute!”

“You’re keeping us locked in here because of that? It’s not my fault it’s so cute! And, oh my gosh, he is really cute!”

“See! You’re doing it again! I was going to let you out eventually, but now you’re trapped in there forever!”

“Thanks a lot Abby!” Samuel said.

“Well, I’ll have you know, for the 5 minutes I’ve seen Casey again, I’ve noticed that she also is very pret-”

“Don’t even say it,” Casey interrupted.

“Face, I was going to say 'Very pretty nice'. Yes, 'very pretty nice', that's what I was going to say,” I said.

“Sure...”

“Wow,” Samuel laughed.

“Please let us out!” Abby begged.

“No, I don’t listen to traitors who keep secrets.” I was talking about how she failed to mention that she had a crush on almost every boy in school.

“Says the kid who didn’t tell us that he was going on the Titanic II.”

“Um, b- b- uh… Why are you two even on here then! Huh!”

“I’ll tell you if you let us out,” Samuel said.

“Fine, but only you. Abby has to stay in there.”

I thought this was a foolproof plan, but when I opened the door, Abby ran out too.

“Ha! You’re weak!” She yelled.

“Wait. Now that you’re both out, I can hear from both of you why you’re on here.”

“We followed you,” Samuel said straightforward.

“And, I’m not being rude here, but WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME!”

“Well, when Abby saw that you weren’t here this morning, she asked me where you were-” Abby elbowed him.

“I did not say that,” she lied.

“Yes you did. You were like, ‘Have you seen Layton this morning, I’m worried about him’.”

“Samuel, SHUT UP!”

“I- I was just wondering where you were so I could make fun of you.”

“Anyways, nonetheless, Samuel, she asked you where I was and what did you say?”

“I said I didn’t know where you were.”

“Good job.”

“But then I said you were probably going on the Titanic II for a Cahill mission.”

“SAMUEL, WHY DID YOU TELL HER I WAS A CAHILL!!!”

“She was torturing me!”

“All I said was hi!”

I calmed down a little bit. “Well, in your defense, Samuel, talking to Abby is torture enough. So, then that you knew where I was going, how did you follow me here?”

“Well, we saw your car over at the flash market across the street from the school, and the trunk was unlocked, so we crawled in the back.”

I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. “How did you even get aboard the Titanic II?”

“It was actually really easy. You see, there was a big crowd, so they didn’t even notice us.”

“Well, that explains how you got on here. Now it’s time for you to get off.”

“Not yet,” Abby said.

“What do you mean, not yet!”

“It seems like you’ve been hiding a secret from me, Jeff. You’ve got some explaining to do.” 

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Cassie's POV

I glanced over at Jeff and crossed my arms over my chest. Oh this was going to be good, seeing Jeff explain everything to Abby.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Jade, no offense, but your POVs are really short. If you could lengthen them up, that would be great!

I really did not want to tell Abby about my Cahill life. I don’t  know why I liked keeping it a secret from her. I guess it was because I was mad at her for liking all of those boys, so I decided that she wasn’t a good enough friend to drag into the Cahill life.

“I’m a Cahill,” I told her, “Okay, I’m done. Now get off!”

“Wait! Sam already told me that. What exactly is a Cahill?”

“It’s the most powerful family in the world. Duh. Now get off!”

“Wait, the most powerful family in the world? What do you mean? Why didn’t you tell me you belonged to the most powerful family in the world?”

“Because you’re not a Cahill.”

“Sam isn’t either, but you told him.”

“Yeah, well, he’s not as annoying as you.”

“Wait, what did you mean about the most powerful family in the world? Hang on. Back in 7th grade. When you were gone all of those times. That had to do with the Cahills, didn’t it?”

“Good job, you actually figured something out,” I said sarcastically.

“What exactly does the most powerful family in the world do?”

“Do you really want to know that bad?”

“Yes!”

“Fine. Sit down, it’s a long story.”

“500 years ago, my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great,” I kept on going, purposely trying to annoy Abby. I could tell it was working.

Finally she yelled,  “Get on with it!”

“Great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa made a serum while trying to discover a cure for the plague. Unfortunately, it didn’t stop the plague. It was much more powerful. If someone drank the serum, it would make them the most powerful person in the world. He divided the serum into four parts. The most famous people in the world came from his kids. Luke, the father of the Lucians. The Lucians are all of the political leaders. Katherine, the mother of the Ekats. The Ekats are all of the scientists and inventors. Thomas, the father of the Tomas. Those are all of the famous athletes. I’m part Tomas.”

I heard Abby let out a short breath of air.

“What was that?”

“Sorry, it’s just hard to imagine you as a world famous athlete.”

“I had a birth defect.”

By now Abby couldn’t hold her laughter in any more.

“I’m serious! If you belong to more than one branch, you just get the personality of one branch and the talent of the other.”

“So you get the personality of an athlete. What other branch do you belong to?”

“That brings me to the final child. Jane, the mother of the Janus. All of the famous actors, musicians, directors, etc. belong to the Janus branch.”

“Aw, but that means you won’t be able to marry Selena Gomez,” Abby said mockingly.

“No, Justin Bieber is a Janus too, and you know how that goes. Anyways, I said before that there were only four children. Well there was secretly a fifth child. Madeleine Cahill, the mother of the Madrigals. For 500 years, they were known as the bad guys. In actuality though, they were the good guys. In 2008, a really talented Madrigal by the name of Grace Cahill put together a clue hunt. Before I get to that though, I left out a part of the story.”

“Typical,” I heard Abby say.

“The four children of Gideon Cahill got into this huge fight, and dispersed across the globe. With them, each of the 39 ingredients of the serum were lost all over the world. Anyways, this woman named Grace put together a clue hunt in her will. I was part of that clue hunt. I don’t mean to brag, but I found all 39 ingredients. And then I let them go. I decided it wasn’t worth it. There was already too much blood lost over the serum. It symbolized greed, and greed is a very bad thing. But then, two years later, in 7th grade, this group known as the Vespers, who were like, really bad guys kidnapped members of my family. Catherine was a Vesper. I’m not getting too into detail because that’s a really long story, but long story short, they tried to destroy the world, but we stopped them. Then, at the end of that year, Rob stole the serum because I was trying to make it. I had to make an antidote to stop him. That was what the school shooting was about. Revenge on me for defeating the Vespers. Don’t blame Rob for the shooting. It wasn’t his fault. Catherine stole the serum from him and started the shooting. And that brings us to today.”

Abby was zoned out. “I’m sorry, what?”

“Abby!”

“I’m just kidding. I heard the important part. That shooting six years ago was all your fault.”

“Actually, if you want to get technical, it was all your fault.”

“What! How is that true!”

“The only reason I put the serum together was because you wouldn’t go to the dance with me and nobody else would go with me so I felt like a loser and I tried to make the serum so it was physically impossible for me to be a loser. Okay, now, story’s over. You two need to get off.”

“Do we have to?”

“Yes. I’m serious. You need to get off before-”

Just then we heard the ship’s horn. We looked out the window and saw the ship leaving the dock.

“-that happens. Well, you might as well unwind. It’s going to be a long week.”

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Sorry!!!! :( I just really haven't thought of anything to POV...

Cassie's POV

Abby and I walked to our room together while the guys went to Jeff's room that was down the hallway from mine. One we were inside and got all my stuff unpacked, I jumped onto the bed with a big sigh.

"Long journey here?" Abby asked, sitting down on a chair.

I nodded, sitting up. "But I'm just glad that we are here."

"So why didn't you tell me you were a Cahill?" Abby asked.

"Because you aren't one and Cahills aren't supposed to tell other non Cahill what they are. Simple as that."

POV more later....

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Is anybody still on here?

• Posted at:

, 2