Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Branch: Tomas

This is an RP that I am making about the recreation of the Tableware's series. This does not have the famous characters of Amy and Dan, but the lesser known characters of Jeff Thomas and Sam. This a sequel to two other stories I have written, so I'd like it if you read those first. They are called "who wants to hear a story" and "Who wants to hear a sequel". I'll post the introduction to this RP later. If you are interested, post your name below. Unfortunately, this RP has very few spots. There are only two.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I LIKE TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE GOD EVEN MORE! CAHILLS RULE! WHY AM I SHOUTING? Oh. My caps lock was on. Oops.

1/2 Janus 1/2 Tomas 100% Madrigal

what should I write in invisible ink?

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bump

• Posted at:

I LIKE TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE GOD EVEN MORE! CAHILLS RULE! WHY AM I SHOUTING? Oh. My caps lock was on. Oops.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Clev

Sounds cool!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

I'll go ahead and make the character list:

Jeff Thomas (playes by me)

Casey (played by Music Spy)

Abby Johnson (played by Clever I guess (Since that is the only other female role))

Sam (still undetermined)

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

And here's the introduction:

Hello. I am Jeff Thomas, AKA Pizza-Werewolf. I am a Cahill. My last name is Thomas, but my deceased grandmother was a Cahill. Her last name was Tucker, but she was a Cahill. You see, it’s a long story.

In 1507, my ancestor Gideon Cahill put together a serum that would make you the most powerful person in the world while he was trying to discover a cure for the Black Plague. His “friend” Damien Vesper was jealous of this serum, so he killed Gideon Cahill in a fire. Before this could happen, Gideon passed down parts of the serum to his four children. His eldest, Luke, founder of the Lucians got the political part of the serum. Thomas, founder of the Tomas got the athletic part of the serum. Katherine, founder of the Ekats got the inventive part of the serum. Jane, founder of the Janus got the artistic part of the serum.

Let’s just say, the branches haven’t really been that friendly to each other over the past 500 years. Luke’s brother and sisters blamed him for the fire. After that, all Luke wanted to use his clues for was revenge. Thomas and Katherine were really close until Katherine betrayed Tomas by stealing one of his clues. Ever since then the Ekats and Tomas have been bitter enemies. Thomas and Katherine left Jane behind, so Jane felt betrayed. Unknown to anyone, Olivia Cahill, Gideon Cahill’s wife was pregnant with a fifth child, Madeleine, founder of the Madrigals.

For 500 years, the main purpose of the Madrigals was to keep the clues out of the other branches hands and to try to get the family back together. The Madrigals did whatever they could to make sure nobody found the 39 clues. Over the past 500 years, the other branches have thought of the Madrigals of a deadly group. The Madrigals were really the opposite of that. They were the good guys.

I’m part Tomas and Janus and I’m a member of the Madrigals and the Saladin League (I’ll get to that later). What’s confused me for a while was the fact that I wasn’t athletic at all. The best I could make of it was that I had a birth defect. I’m serious. When you have more than one branch in your DNA, you get the personality of one branch and the talent of the other. The Tomas are stubborn, they never give up, they are animal lovers, and they are brave. I have most of those qualities. The Janus are the artistic branch. I’m not good at visual art, but I’m a good musician. I love music. You can tell by the look of my music teachers when I sing or play my trumpet that they can tell I’m a Janus.

I’ve already been on two or three big missions. There was that one time in 5th grade that I went on a clue hunt around the world trying to put together the serum to make you the most powerful person in the world. I succeeded in finding the ingredients, but I decided not to make the serum in the end because nobody needs that kind of power. I figured that out even if it took me a close tie with death in Tikal by a Vesper.

The Vespers. Scary people if you ask me. Or any sane person. I mean, they’ve tried to kill me how many times? Back in my first year of Junior High, a couple of years after the clue hunt, the Vespers kidnapped 7 members of the Cahill family. They made the leaders of the Cahills, Amy and Dan steal stuff for them. I became a member of the Saladin League, a group devoted to stopping the Vespers. Turns out the Vespers were trying to make a doomsday device. Don’t worry, we’re still here aren’t we. You’re welcome.

The third mission I went on was to find an antidote for the serum. I said that I decided to not put together the serum. Well, back during the fight against the Vespers, I was going through a tough time called the Homecoming dance. I decided to try to put together the serum, but then I changed my mind. Well, a kid at my school got ahold of the serum and he was the most powerful kid in the world. I had to put together an antidote, but turns out he was trying to distract me from a bigger plan. He was going out with a Vesper. When I came back to school, the Vespers were there holding everybody at the school hostage. No one got hurt, thank God (Yes I’m a Christian. That’s one thing you need to learn about me. When I say “Thank God” I literally mean “Thank God”). After that event, I realized how deadly the Cahill life was and I was happy to go back to a normal life.

Sorry if the font's too big.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

How do I begin?

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Fill out this form:

Name (of character):

Personality:

Appearance:

Role:

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Name (of character): Cassy *Cass*

Personality: Kind, loyal, prankster, mischeivous, intelligent, ambitious, stubborn, tomboy, adventurous

Appearance: Dark brown hair that goes to waist, and she likes to keep it in a ponytail. Light brown eyes that have a hint of mischief. 5'4, thin but strong and very attractive.

Role: Janus, Madrigal agent

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Yay. Cool. I'll go ahead and post the first chapter.

A good intro for this chapter would be the song, "It Don't Hurt Like It Used To" by Billy Currington. 

6 Years Later

The new life wasn’t that bad. At least it wasn’t as bad as it used to be. I mean, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have any trouble at all. Yes, it was kind of depressing knowing that your crush didn’t like you back and that you’d probably be single for the rest of your life, but I learned to live with that.

I almost got used to the new life. I mean after all, it had been 6 years since Cahill related stuff had happened. I almost forgot. But there was one thing that kept up popping into my mind. It was 2018. In April, an ocean liner by the name of the Titanic II would set sail. It had been postponed for years, but now, finally, it would set sail.A normal person would be worried enough about the Titanic II having the same fate as the first Titanic. Lucky me had an extra reason to be worried.

The 39 Clues is a book series made up of four series. In the last series, a villain by the name of The Outcast tries to recreate four disasters. Guess what his first disaster is. The Titanic. That’s not the worst part. How does he recreate this disaster? A ship by the name of the Titanic II sets sail and he tries to blow up that boat. Sounds suspicious doesn’t it? Well, I figured that I was probably paranoid. I was still suspicious, though. Even if I wanted to stop the Titanic II, I didn’t have enough money to go on it. I’d just have to live with it. It didn’t really help, though, that in my free time, I kept on drawing a picture of the Titanic II with a big crack in it. With people on board. It just made me cry. What good is being a Cahill if you can’t stop anything really bad from happening? Luckily, I almost convinced myself that nothing bad would happen. I even almost forgot about being a Cahill again. Which caused me to let my guard down.

I decided to be nice one day and check the mail. Big mistake. Well, I mean, I still would’ve got the letter anyways, but still. In the mail, there was an envelope for me. This was weird. It wasn’t very often that I got stuff in the mail, except for from Nat. Geo. When I saw the Blue Star Line logo on the envelope, my heart started beating, like it would jump out of my chest. I couldn’t decide if this was good or bad. I opened the envelope. It was a ticket. A ticket. As in one. This just goes to show that when you think you’re out of the Cahill business, they drag you back in.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

I guess I might need to make a form.

Name (of character): Jeff Thomas

Personality: stubborn, likes to argue with and annoy his ex-crush, classic Tomas

Appearance: wears glasses occasionally, brown, attractive hair (if that makes sense) dazzling blue eyes, tall, skinny

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

6 Years Later

Well, being a Cahill sure is fun...you get to use all these fun gadgets, go skydiving for free, and everyday might also be your last.

Fun right:D?

Well it's now been six years after the whole Cahill business and Amy and Dan are still in the office...I think?? I amy usually on tour, singing for the crowd, giving autographs for my many fans, and having more and more people ask me to marry them;) (And yes, they are just boys that are asking. Even though some girls want me to adopt them to become my sister.....) I am just finishing up my tour, which ends this week. I am excited to take a break and have some quiet time...

I decided to go to my mailboxs, and check to see how much mail, the mailman could fit in. Usually all I got were a lot(and I mean a lot) fanmail. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my fans! I really do, but there are some people that just go overboard on the whole 'fan' thing.

When I opened up the box, a huge pile of mail, fell out of the box and landed on the ground with a Thump. I bent down to pick it up when I noticed another letter in the box. Something about it was very odd. I pulled the letter out and gasped. On the front of the envelope was the Blue Star Line logo. My heart was racing so fast, I thought it was trying to run a marathon.

I knew my vacation would not be relaxing now...this was Cahill business...

HOPE THAT WAS GOOD!!! XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

It was good, but now I need you to help me find two more people to be in the RP.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Branch: Ekaterina

#ThisIsGoing2BAwesome!

#ReadingAlong/Starring

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

OK, Wizard Wolf, if you are going to be in the RP, can you go ahead and fill out your character form and then post your POV? And I'm just curious. Have you read my other two stories?

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I ultimately plan on it, soon. I wasn't around when you wrote them. I did join House On The Cliff (Try 2).

-_Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

BUmp...

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

PLEASE POST!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I thought there wasn't any girl spots left...

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

There weren't, but I don't know if the other girl is going to post, so go ahead and take her spot I guess.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'm here, but I don't think I'll have time, Sorry, Jeff. Also, my name is Clev. Please don't refer to me as "other girl". While I'm sure you meant no offense, it still was a little awkward.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Sorry about my short temper, Jeff. I'm a little ticked off about the presidential elections and general life right now.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

It okay Clev.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

So, Wizard Wolf, where er you are, you can post...

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Sorry. I have been taking a break from the MD because my life us crazy right now..

And Clev and I am also tired and upset and the election....

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Roxy, you here?

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Wait which spots are open then?

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

The ex-crush (female) and the best friend (male).

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Me too Jeff.... :(

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Music Spy, can you see if you can get ahold of Roxy?

• Posted at:

Front sm

penguinadventure12

aka FightingCat4

awesome!

• Posted at:

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Ok, Penguin, if you want to be in the RP, there is only one role left, and that is the role of Abby Johnson (my ex-crush). So if you want to be her, go ahead and make your form and your first POV.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

If I need to change anything just say. She is a Janus.

Name:Abby Johnson

Personality:Rather creative,art enthusiast, so on and on, a

Appearcnce:Long black hair and celestial blue eyes, average height, has rather modern fashion but still is able to escape features 

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Hey, you called me

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

pizzawerewolf45

Ok, we're making progress.

@Roxy: actually, Abby is not a Cahill at all. She knows nothing about the Cahills. Her only relation with this story is that my character used to have a crush on her, but turns out, she doesn't like my character, so my character gave up on that, and my character tries to hide his Cahill history from her. But, other than that, it's good, so go ahead and make your first POV.

@Basketball: go ahead and make your form, let me check it, and then make your first POV.

• Posted at:

1 ,