CLASSIFIED

This is a personality quiz for girls.  I will tell you who your guy would be, and a short story about your life together.  Answer these questions, and I'll post your results as soon as I get the chance!  These are the possibble options:  Hammer, Dan, Ian, Evan, or Ned (Don't know much about Ted...sorry :S!)  Here's the form:

What's your favorite thing to do?
Read
sing/act
anything to do with animals
other _______________(Specify)

Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes
geek jokes
blonde jokes
other____________(Ya know the drill)

Are you a---
Tomboy
girly girl
a little of both
other___________

What's your fav. color?
(Just say)

I'll get back to you real soon!  Thx!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

silvercautious3

aka AgentBreaking424

Branch: Janus

Read
sing/act(Dont make me Chose between my two Loves!)

Do you like---
other: Stupid Jokes. (Ones that arent Funny. But are SO unfunny that their Funny!)

Are you a---
a little of both (But a Bit more Tomboyish)

What's your fav. color?
THIS BLUE (Blue for the WIN!)

Pretty Cool Idea! Cant wait for my Mach up!
  • Posted at:

silvercautious3 aka AgentBreaking424

Name: Adrienne Cahill. Age: 14

Come to the semi, Dark, semi Bright side..... We have CUPCAKES! 

So I was like-... UNICORNS!

Front sm

blackoutsmarting7

aka BlackOutsmarting11

Branch: Ekaterina

whats your favorite thing to do
read
and do sports if somebody teases me badly their DEAD!

What do you like:
truth or dare

Are you --
mostly tomboy but smart girl

blue and pink
  • Posted at:

blackoutsmarting7 aka BlackOutsmarting11

I want a man as:

Sweet and loving As Peeta

As funny as Finnick

As Smart as Mark Dimond

Hunger Games Winner

Battle Royale winner

Front sm

evilangel80

aka LavenderSpirited4

Branch: Tomas

Read
sing/act

Do you like---
other__doesn't joke at all__________(Ya know the drill)

Are you a---
Tomboy

What's your fav. color?
Black,Grey, and purple
  • Posted at:

I will never come back because this site is to j

CLASSIFIED

My fave thing to do is:
sing/act and other: play basketball

Do I like:Other: Do you really want me to go into what type of jokes? If you know the "these knuts" jokes and the one where people say thats what she said and stuff then you are pretty close to the type i like.

Are you a:
little bit of both. Trust me I can be really girly for a basketball player, and nerd. Trust me I love nailpolish, my friend and I actuially memorised some of the best brand prices.

Favorite Color: I have three: Navy Blue, Purple, and silver
  • Posted at:

Front sm

catsparrow15

aka CatSecret9

Read
Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes
Are you a---
a little of both
fav. color?
green

• Posted at:

catsparrow15 aka CatSecret9

Cahill

†

Want to be part of the next big thing?

Help out at:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/49064

CLASSIFIED

what is your favorite thing to do?

read

i like blond jokes

im a tomboy

my favorite color is purple       
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

1. Read, write, sing, act, watch animals

2. Fully funny jokes

3. A little bit of both

4. The color of the water at the Bahamas(for color name, look at book 9)

Isabel
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

What's your faveorite thing to do?

Draw and read SciFi

Do you like--

Blonde jokes and bad british acsents

Are you a--

Girly girl and smarty pants

What's your fave color?

Pink or blue
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thx Adrienne!!  I can't wait to read pt. 3 of your story!!!!!   Here's your results:
You are a stand outish girl and like to keep the peace (Sometimes...)  And you BF would probally be Dan.  You )Like me:) have a lot in common with him, and would hang out a lot!  Here's a short story about you're life (All of them take place in Attleborro):
Adrienne is a 18 year old girl who lived Attleborro MA.  She had a perfect life!  She had the best boyfriend, the best school, and the best house.  She wouldn't trade it for anything!  Right now she was walking on the beach with Dan.  It was November so it was too cold to surf or swim, but Adrienne loved the beach anyway.  Then suddenly Dan said "I need to get something back in my car.  I'll be right back."  Adrienne said ""OK." and sat down on the sand.  A few minutes later, Dan came back.  He dropped on one knee and said "Adrienne, I had this whole speech planned out and now I remember only 4 words of it so I'm gonna make this short, sweet, and to the point.  (He pauses for dramatic effect...)  Will you marry me?"  And he had this BEUTIFUL diamond ring!  Adrienne was sooooo happy she was jumping up and down and saying "YES, YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Dan slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her.

How do you like it?  Is it any good?  I AM SOOOOO GONNA CHECK OUT PT. 3 AFTER I'M DONE HERE!!!!  I hope you like your results!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

BlackOutsmarting11, You're a healthy, loyal, girl who would probably do anything for her friends! Almost everyone likes you and you love getting out and doing sports! Your BF would be Hamilton Holt! Here's a short story of how you met(Oh and BTW, please post your first name!): One day, a very pretty girl was trying out for the school Baseball team. Her name is Bethany (Made up). A big black van pulled up and Bethany turned to see who it was, but before she could, it was her turn to bat. She was very good! The boy who got out of the van was watching her. She finally was finished. She made the team! She saw Hammer, and decided it was time for an intro! She walked up to him and said "Hi! I'm Bethany. I just moved to Attleborro, and I love sorts so I thought I'd try out!" She said while shaking his hand. "I'm Hamilton Holt. I'm on the team too." He said while looking into her eyes. He realized he was still shaking her hand, and he quickly let go. ~One week later~ Bethany was talking with her BFF Hamilton. They were talking about this and that and then Hammer said "Bethany, I like you!" And Bethany said "I like you too Hammer! You're fun to be with!" Hamilton blushed and took great interest in his shoelaces. "No I mean....Actually I think I mean I love you!" He said. Bethany looked astounded! "I love you too Hammer!" She said. And to her astonishment, she knew she meant it. She leaned in and kissed Hamilton. Then they both blushed and looked down to hide that fact. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Hammer asked. After a dramatic pause Bethany said "Yes!" Hamilton was blushing so bad it looked he got sunburned! Then he took her in his arms and kissed her again. How do you like it? Sorry it took me a while to post! I was busy these last few days.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sing/Act
Blonde Jokes
A little of Both (Well if you think about the fact I threaten to kick boys were it hurts then the next second I'm talking about Taylor Lautner (aka Taylor Hotner) then you'll understand why I put that.)
PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

rainbowdragon40

aka SneakingAmethyst10

Sing/act

Do you like---
Random stuff

Are you a---
Tomboy

What's your fav. color?
Aquamarine
  • Posted at:

“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up” -Divergent

Swiftie for life!!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

MINECRAFTER

CLASSIFIED

I never understood girls............
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Lavender spirited4, You're a wealthy girl who loves art(Music) and acting. You have great tastes in anything and everything! You like to be serious but you like to let loose sometimes. You're BF would be Ian Kabra. Here's the story of you're 1st date: Samantha was sitting in a limo with her BF Ian. Even though he was designer, and she was jean and a t-shirt, she loved him. She had only been his girl friend for 3 days, they were very happy together. "So, were are we going?" Samantha asked. "It's a surprise! I'm NOT telling!" Ian said in that silky accent that Samantha adored! The limo stopped and they got out. What Sam saw took her breath away! It was a grassy field with a sparkling pond and a gushing waterfall. "Oh Ian! How did you find this place? It's BEAUTIFUL!" She said. "I knew you'd like it, love! I just stumbled across it one day." Ian replied. They spread out a picnic blanket and had simple PB&J sandwiches. Samantha took her shoes and socks off and stepped into the water. It was surprisingly warm! "Ian, this has been the best day of my life!!" She said. Then a breeze whipped her hair around. Ian came up to her and kissed her. Her heart fluttered! Her first kiss! Could this day be any better? He pulled away, and then both smiled. Then, Sam got a funny grin and grabbed Ian and jumped into the pond. Even though they were wearing their clothes they were playing around in the water. A few hours later, they had to go back. They were disappointing, but Sam's parents were expecting her back soon. They got in the limo, and when they got to her house, Ian was walking her up the loooong driveway, and right before they reached her door she said "Thank you Ian.  This has been the best day of my life!"  She said.  Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Let me know how you like it!  And for everyone:The only reason I ask for your fav. color, is cause I have a book that say's what your favorite color says about you and that helps.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Play sports
blonde jokes
tomboy
red
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Read & sing/act (I can't choose)

Geek jokes

GEEK/NERD!!!!

GREEN!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Read

Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes

Are you a---
a little of both

Favorite color?
Blue...Sky Blue

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Polar Bear Amethyst:  You are a girl who is well liked by most people and have great tastes in art and music.  You can be athletic, and that's a good thing!  But you have a girly side too.  You are also calm in times of trouble. You're perfect match would be Hamilton Holt!  You both loves sports and jokes and haveing fun!  Here's the story of how you fell in love:
You were walking home from school one day to go to Hamilton's house.  He's been your BFF since you moved to Attleborro 2 years ago.  You've had a secret crush on him since you met, but decided you were just friends.  So you got there and studyed and all that, and when you were leaveing, you said bye, and he decidede to walk you home, which was a few streets down.  WHile you were walking down the street, Vespers snuck up and attacked you!  You and Hammer were fighting with all your strenghth but you were vastly out numbered.  Then a Vesper that you thought you knocked out grabbed you from behind and you tried to scream but he put his hand was over your mouth.  He tried to carry you off, and he had a knife to you back!  You were a good ways down the street, when Hammer turned and saw.  He ran with all his strengh to get to you.  He knew you were to far gone.  Then he remembered a shortcut he made.  He ran as fast as he could to get there.  Meanwhile, you were scared outta you whits!  You never stopped struggling, but were very catious about the knife.  Then seemingly out of nowhere, Hamilton popped up!  He kicked the knife out of the Vespers hand and threw it far away.  Then he tackled the Vesper and knocked his grip on you loose.  Hammer grabed you and sat you on the street and said "Stay put!"  Then he went back to the Vesper and knocked him out.  He started running back toward you and he grabbed your hand and pulled you up.  "Why-" You started to ask, but he said "Don't ask, just run!"  And you ran as far away as possible.  When they were a safe distance away you stopped and said "Hamilton Holt, I don't move another step till you tell me why you rescued me when anyone else would've given up!  Not that I mind of course..."  Hammer sighed and said, "I didn't want him to hurt you.  I've never told you, but.....I love you."  You gasped!  "Oh Hammer!"  You throw your arms around him in a hug and said "I love you too.  Since I first met you!"  He returned the hug and said "Me too."  Then he broke away and looked deep into your eyes and said, "I soulda said this a looong time ago.  Will you be my girl?"  "Yes!  I was hopeing you'd say that someday!"  You say, and he held you in his arms and kissed you.  Then he walked you the rest of the way to you're house, hand in hand.

How did you like it?  I wanted some action.  Thx for posting!

• Posted at:

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

What is your favorite thing to do?
Read. Other-draw
Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes.
Are you a---
A little of both. Other-shy, quiet girl
What's your fav. color?
blue 
  • Posted at:

^o^~^o^~^Beep Boop^~^o^~^o^   

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

"Hug someone dear to you today. You might not know

when they might disappear forever." ~Me

Front sm

sunsetdragon29

aka SapphireDragon447

1 read
2 semi funny
3 tomboy/lazy
4 black and gold
  • Posted at:

sunsetdragon29 aka SapphireDragon447

we can't help everyone but everyone can help someone

- Ronald Reagan

Christ is my savior

CLASSIFIED

Cat Secret9:  You like to take it easy, and are rarely serious.  You're funny, and like to play pranks on your friends.  You're BF would be Dan Cahill(:D).  Here's the story of your first kiss.
You were sitting on the couch with your BF and you two were talking about nothing in particluar.  You were leaning your head on Dan's shoulder and were haveing fun.  You always had fun when you were with Dan.  Even when you weren't doing anything.  You were talking about the new Star Wars 3D movie when your cell rang.  "Hello?  *Pause*  OK.  See you soon.   Love you too.  bye!  *you hang up*  That was my mom.  I have to go now."  You say.  "Alright.  I'll walk you home."  Dan said.  The he stood up a streached.  You did likewise.  "Hey Amy!  I'm gonna walk Britney home K?"  He yelled.  "OK!  Don't be gone too long!"  Amy yelled back.  So you both grabbed your jackets and walked out the door.  So you were walking in the moonlight hand in hand and still talking about a bunch of differant stuff and makeing corney jokes.  As you were walking the convo changed to both of you.  "So.  Have I ever told you how pretty you are?"  Dan asked.  "Yes you have, but I never mind hearing it!"  You said and then you both laughed.  "And did you know that we've been dateing for a whole year, and we've never kissed?"  You asked.  "I can change that!"  Dan said.  Then he pulled you close and kissed you.  And you kissed back.  The moon was shinging down on you just like in a fariy-tale.  When he pulled away 2 minutes later, you were smiling ear to ear.  "That was better than I thought it would be!"  You said.  Then you both laugh again.  While Dan's still laughing, you pull him into another kiss.  That one lasted 5 minutes.  Then you run to your house as fast as you can cause you're already late.

How'd you like it?  Or was it too sappy? 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

1.  Read      2.   Corny Jokes       3. A little bit of both          4. Light green with a hint of blue

• Posted at:

Front sm

osirisphoenix39

aka TopazDragon105

Branch: Lucian

1. Other ____Gymnastics______
2.Blonde Jokes
3. a little bit of both
4.pink and green
  • Posted at:

Cali.   6

r e m n a n t

o f

a n o t h e r

t i m e

Your identity is valid ll Firebirds forever!

CLASSIFIED

Ok here's mine.

Draw

Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes

Are you a---
Tomboy totally

What's your fav. color?
Blue
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sing/act, draw, play the guitar and play basketball

Do you like---
Yo mamma jokes and semi-funny jokes 

Are you a---
 Tomboy

What's your fav. color?
Blue!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

emeraldsnake68

aka CatRose13

Branch: Lucian

Read/mean yet funny things to people(other)
geek jokes
other:crazy weirdo
Red
  • Posted at:

Angel

What if... Call of Duty was rated E? Think about it.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

CLASSIFIED

Read
sing/act
anything to do with animals
other _______________(Specify)

Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes
geek jokes
blonde jokes
other____________(Ya know the drill)

Are you a---
Tomboy
girly girl
a little of both
other___________

What's your fav. color?
Teal
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Read sing/act (I like both, but I read and sing more than act.) 

Do you like---

other_____all__________(Ya know the drill)

Are you a---
a little both (a little more girly though)

What's your fav. color?
blue, but I also like green and purple 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Read
sing/act

Do you like---
(kind of) blonde jokes
other__stupid slap-me-in-the-face jokes

Are you a---
a little of both

What's your fav. color?
sunshine yellow
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

1. Sports
2.Blonde jokes
3.Tomboy
4.Blue

Jordan 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkhorse63

aka HorseBlue157

I like to do stuff with animals
i Like blonde jokes
i'm a true tomboy
blue

Thanks!
  • Posted at:

darkhorse63 aka HorseBlue157

Host of ThothGryffindorDaughter of PoseidonHigh Queen of NarniaChrist is my life WOTE!! MAZE RUNNER

EkatLucianJanusTomasMadrigalWeareone.

.:HorseBlue157:Lover of pickles, ponies,and teal:.

Front sm

indescribableadventure15

aka CatChasing16

Ha, here it goes:
Read. Also, I am happier with my head in the past, (like 3 thousand years and more past!) than paying attention to what's going on around me.

Any funny joke. I love to laugh. Just not blonde jokes, because I am a blonde!

I am a little of both, but I suppose more of a tomboy.

Green, light blue and purple.

~CatChasing16   

• Posted at:

IndescribableAdventure15 aka CatChasing16

vive,ríe,ama. <3

~Sophia~

CLASSIFIED

I am sorry but im just going to say my answers...I Like To Sing/Act...I Like Geek Jokes...Im Other Popular/Cool...I LOVE GREEN!!!!!!!!ANY KIND TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sing/act

Do you like---
Semi-funny jokes

Are you a---
Girly-girl

What's your fav. color?
Yellow

This is gonna be funny... :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

epicelf17

aka ClassifiedCommando143

1. Read and Write

2. Jokes that take a minute to get.

3. 99% tomboy 1% girly girl.

4. Green
  • Posted at:

epicelf17 aka ClassifiedCommando143

"Just when you think my character can't get any cooler, I do." -Legolas

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->legolas greenleaf

"Just when you think my character can't get any cooler, I do." -Legolas

legolas greenleaf

CLASSIFIED

Read/write(I know writting wasnt an option but I made it my option)
Act
Sports
Algebra 

I don't like jokes with a punch line, I like the sarcastic jokes that come out at just the right moment

Tomboy, all the way. 

Orange, Blue 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

midnightartemis69

aka SharkLynx1

Branch: Tomas

Other: I enjoy fencing and rock climbing.

Do you like-
I guess you might call some of them "suggestive jokes".(If you know what I mean *wink*wink*)

Are you a-
I'm a Tomboy. *Get that disgusting pink, flowery dress away from me! I want a suit instead!*

What is your favorite color?
Blue and Black 
  • Posted at:

midnightartemis69 aka SharkLynx1

Tomas 

Gryffindor

Dauntless

CLASSIFIED

1. sing/act
2. other: I prefer riddles
3. little of both
4. purple!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

1. That is so hard! I LOVE both of them!
2. Semi-funny jokes
3. A little bit of both
4. Black & Orange
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7