Which fandom(s)?

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Sherlock/OUAT/Grimm descendants Rp.

Again, I’m not really sure of the plot, but, here goes! No more then two kids per couple.

OUAT Couples:

Emma/Killian

Regina/Robin

Grimm Couples:

Nick/Juliette

Rosalee/Monroe

Sherlock Couples:

Sherlock/?

John/Mary

Lestrade/?

Others/villains/anti-heroes:

Moriarty(he has a daughter and a son)

Adalind(a son)

Rumplestiltskin( a daughter.)

Anderson/Sally 

The form:

Name:

Nickname:

Parent(s):

Appearance:

Usual clothing:

Powers/Skills: (Powers only apply to OUAT and Grimm.)

Personality:

Weaknesses:

Crush:

Other:

My forms:

Name: Athena Flavia Artemis Holmes

Nickname: Usually just call her Athena. Sometimes Thea.

Parents: Sherlock and…. well, no one knows who her mom is except her dad. (Probably Irene though. And Athena’s pretty sure who it is.)

Appearance: Thick, really soft, long, beautiful gold curls a few inches past her shoulders (but, it’s usually rather unkempt.) Has bright(almost feverishly so) green-blue/silver eyes that aren’t really a specific color. Slim, tall-ish(about 5’10), lithe/slight build(a little under the average weight.) Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, ruby lips, she's stunningly attractive(but really couldn't care less.)

Usual clothing: When she’s out in public it’s usually a black (or dark blue) trench coat (puffs out slightly at the bottom. Silver buttons) down just above her knees. Black leggings (or tight black jeans) and either black (dark blue) Converse high-tops, or black boots. When she’s in her flat she usually wears a thin dark purple sweater(or a t-shirt), black leggings(or running shorts), a untied dark blue bathrobe(or too big hoodie), and knee socks.

Powers/Skills: No powers. Unless you count deduction as one. She’s as good as her father(the best in the family other then him, and she’s still a young girl.) Extremely intelligent (she’s a genius.) has a bunch of skills that, if you saw her, you wouldn’t even think of. Like lock picking, dancing, hacking just about anything, and fighting (and tons of other completely random stuff from YouTube videos.) Can deduce just about anything, is an extremely good actress, knows how to get information out of people, and is a high functioning sociopath. Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand.

Personality: Very very much like her father. Extremely intelligent, loyal, sarcastic ,cynical, and a little rude(okay, very very rude, but it’s not on purpose. Usually.) Not the best at feeling… sympathy for people. Can be oblivious to others, or notice every little thing. Doesn’t like crowds, can be adventurous, has a tendency to accidently insult people (but she feels like she’s just describing the, not being rude.) More in POV’s.

Weaknesses: A little too much like her father for her own good. Too honest(even if she can lie perfectly), a little too anti social, easily bored, almost always around people who aren’t even half as smart/observant as she is. Not the best at honestly feeling sympathy for people,  but not emotionless either. Can be a little volatile when she is mad, and hates to accept help from anyone, no matter how bad she needs it. She’s a high functioning sociopath. Very proud. Can become obsessed with things when she doesn’t have a case for a while. Like chocolate, peppermint, and painting/making music. Or just pacing in circles. Occasionally like her father.  Get’s really really antsy/irritable when she doesn’t have a case for a while(meaning more then six hours. Or ten minutes, depending on her mood.)

Crush: None at the beginning. But then someone. Anyone? Maybe the son of John/Mary. She has….. something with Moriarty’s son. They aren’t really in a relationship but… they can’t ignore each other.

Other: A consulting detective. The second and first girl. One of the only two in the world. Has an older sibling who resembles her Uncle Mycroft more then their father. Or the woman they think is their mother.

Name: Cassiopeia Kelly Burkhardt

Nickname: Kelly. People call her Kelly.

Parents: Nick/Juliette

Appearance: Soft, thick, long  dark red hair(almost blood red. Natural coppery auburn and brown streaks towards the ends and  roots.) Wide, shining ocean blue/sea green eyes with thick dark lashes. Perfect light skin, rosy cheeks,  Slim, lithe/athletic build (rather curvy), average height. A heart shaped face, extremely beautiful. Usually she’s either smirking mischievously, smiling, or serious.

Usual clothing: A grey camisole under a teal tank top. A black leather jacket, tight (but flexible) dark blue jeans (slightly torn knees, she gets fights rather….. easily.) Usually either white Converse to the middle of her calf, or combat boots. Sometimes fingerless black gloves.

Powers/Skills: She’s a Grimm. Above average strength, speed, reflexes, and senses. Naturally an extremely good fighter. Can see Wesen when they accidentally woge, even when other humans (or people in Story-brook) can't. When a Wesen sees her in their Wesen form her eyes are pure and empty black. Her dad’s been teaching her to use the weapons in the trailer since she was really little, so she can fight with almost anything, modern or really really old. Boxing(she did if for two years) almost an expert gymnast(she’s done it for eight years.) Speaks fluent German, English, Spanish, and French.

Personality: VERY much like her father. Brave, adventurous, charming, charismatic, reckless, and will always try to do what's right. Mischievous, rebellious, hates being told what she can and can't do. Outgoing, very very sweet, kind, an artist, thinks strategically. Usually tries to trust people, but when you've just learned that your dad's best friend can turn into a wolf man.... well.... it gets a little weird. Sometimes she's rather reckless and impulsive. Can be teasingly flirtatious (but it’s never really annoying, just cute.) A little naïve, extremely intelligent, and an amazing friend when you get to know her. Very protective of the people she cares about.

Weaknesses: Too loyal, has a tendency to rush head on into things. Doesn’t like accepting help, or admitting to when she’s wrong. A little too adventurous/inquisitive. She can’t see something wrong and then do nothing about it. Too willing to help people.

Crush: Either son of Emma/Killian or son of Lestrade.

Other: Sort of into the story I might make her have a run in with a Cracher-mortel, just because!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save Emma and Killian and the youngest 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Save Athena's sister!(probably more like Irene.)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Both are saved!

Oh, and, Rules:

1. No bullying, be polite, etc.

2. No being the best at anything You can be good at something, but not the best or most powerful or anything.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

now you tell me i already sent in the form

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Ally Jones

Nickname:n/a

Parent(s):Emma and Killian

Appearance:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Usual clothing:jeans white tank top combat boots and switches between her dad's jacket and her mom's jacket

Powers/Skills: powerful light magic like her mother's best thief hacker and a very strong fighter

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker sarcastic

Weaknesses:she hates rules and sometimes she can get herself into bad situations  because of it

Crush:anyone willing

Other:none right now maybe later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Save daughter of Mary/Watson and son of Killian/Emma. I'll chose one, but I'm not sure yet. :/ Is it okay if I only POV occasionally? And also, I have NO idea what Grimm is. .-. :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Thor

Accepted!

And I'm changing my rule. People can pick ONE thing for their character to be the best at.  

Athena: Best at deducing/detective shtuuff(like her dad......)

Cassiopeia: Best at fighting

@Fenrir/Pheonix

Saved!

Um..... Grimm is a TV series( started in 2011) about a police detective(Nick Burkhardt) who learns from his Aunt Marie that he's a Grimm(after shooting a Reaper that attacked and almost killed her on the street outside his house. Reaper's are evil Wesen whose main goal is to kill all)  the Grimms.) A Grimm is a descendant of the Brother's Grimm who can see Wesen when they woge, even if they don't want people to see them( they also have some really really awesome fighting instincts.) Nick becomes friends with Monroe , who helps him fight a murderer who kidnapped girls in read hoodies(or just red in general.) It's actually a pretty cool show.

Wesen are ordinary people...... who can shift into a mythical-like form.

Ex:

Fuchbpau( Like Rosalee. A fox-like form.)

Blutbad( Like Monroe. Sort of like a werewold-ish form. the big bad wolf.)

Eisbiber(sort of a..... beaver like form.)

Cracher-mortel( evil puffer fish form. Spit poison goop that turns people into zombie(not undead though) slaves! Except for Grimm's. They just get turned into really really really angry "zombies" with anger issues.)

And there are hundreds of other types! Some are good, some are bad.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name  :  Kerrn  nightengale  

Age  :  14  

Parent: Rumplestisskin

Appearance: long  blond  braided  hair ,  blue  /  grey  eyes ,  tall  pale  agile  flexible  

Clothing: blue  dress  with  jeans and  black  boots ,  nightengale  necklace ,  black  jacket  with  rips ,  mood  ring  

Powers: magic  

Personality: tough  smart  sarcastitic  fighter  fast  stubborn  creative  shy  independent  free  fiery  spirt  kind  open  mind  thinker  beliver  VERY  shy  artistic  rebel  thief  ADHD ,  PTSD  hacker  

Weakness: ffire  

Crush: Benet  

Other  :  likes  ppyrotechnics ,  singer  /  songwriter ,  loves  to  write  and  read ,  loves  art ,  best  swordfighter ,  

Name: Benet  helijo  

Age  :  15  

Parent: Adalind

Appearance:  short  brown  hair ,  crystal  blue  eyes ,  tall  

Clothing: t  shift  aND  jeans  

Powers: whatever powers they usually  have  

Personality:  tough  smart  sarcastitic  fighter  fast  stubborn  rebel  thief  athletic  

Weakness: Water  

Crush: Kerrn  

Other: 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Save hacking

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Name: Minerva(haha) Annabelle "Iris" Holmes

Nickname: Iris, mostly. Professionally known as Minerva Holmes

Parent(s): Sherlock(possibly Irene, knows all about her, and has her suspiscions)

Appearance: As said below, Minerva is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in London; she looks about twenty-two, with flawless white skin and a perfect, curvy build; she has long, silky black hair to her hips, almost always in a french braid or fishtail braid; she has wide, chocolate brown eyes with long dark lashes, so long, that when she closes her eyes, the tips rest delicately on her chiseled cheeks; full, red lips and straight white teeth; long, nimble fingers

Usual clothing: Iris knows exactly what's gonna make her look even more beautiful, she's an expert in all things fashion. ;) She's partial to a close fitting navy blue dress that comes just above her knees and over that she wears a black trenchcoat with brass buttons. She almost always wears heels, and she knows how to run VERY well while wearing them. Around the house, she wears virtually the same thing, except for the trenchcoat and heels. Minerva intends on being a model, and she's done it several times already. And despite being a consulting detective, she's never late for a show. ;)

Powers/Skills: No powersMinerva is an expert in persuasion, if she wants you to do something, she can talk you into it, even just using her body language. She's also a professional in interrogation, she can look at one person and immediately know they are lying. She's equal when it comes to deducing with her sister,ven at nineteen she's considered one of London's most beautiful women, and she uses it to her advantage. Most don't expect a pretty girl to be a consulting detective and it suits her. She's also an extremely good hacker and is ridiculously smart. Her mind palace is her favorite place in London as she likes to say. She also reads anything she can get her hands on.

Personality: Iris knows how to get what she wants, if you have something that she wants, then she's getting it; she's a huge fashion freak, it's not like she's OCD about it, she just likes it; she's as smart as her possible mother, and is the best at hacking; she also knows how to blackmail someone, not that she does it, just that she carries around a camera phone, just in case; she can be ruthless, and she loves a good chase; she loves adventure, and the thrill of the moment; she can be kind, but she's a business woman, it's her JOB to be brisk; she discards information she believes is useless(say, the solar system, she doesn't know much about that.) to make room for the incoming information; a bit of a sociopath(as she says it "High functioning sociopath"), as soon as she looks at a person, she can't help but say everything she can deduce about them from the watery eyes to the tapping of the feet(IDK), so she doesn't mean to be mean, she just...is.

Weaknesses: She knows how to work a crowd, though she doesn't like people, being around people, being bossed around by people; she's almost as smart of her father, which is kind of a bad thing for a Holmes member. She struggles with honesty, and kindness. She can be selfish, mostly just about her physical appearance. She enjoys a good thrill, which will get her in trouble. She tends to forget useless information such as, oh, who's getting married, the solar system, food, etc.

Crush: She's had many, none are really serious, she tries not to get truly involved with people. Maybe a son of Emma/Killian or Adalind, but really, it is the creator's decision.

Other: The best at hacking. Athena is her younger sister. Iris resembles their possible mother, so they both suspect something's up. Has a photographic memory and remembers everything she hears.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i liked your idea before you just didn't say anything and i sent in the form 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Accepted!

@Thor

What idea? The one with no one being the best? Because I could change it back, and people could just be really good at things......

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes i liked that idea i just didn't see it until after i sent my form but i like it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Okay! Then, no being the best at anything.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'm down with that.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Lillian

Awesome! Thank you! :) I'll take son of Killian/Emma. I won't be able to POV a lot, but maybe once a week. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Phoenix

That's fine! :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Also, who IS their mother? (I think you and I should at least know.)(XD)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Also, can I just say how much I respect you for making a Sherlock RP?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Clev

AMEN.

@Lillian

Cool thanks! :D And sorry I keep changing my mind, but may I take both children? :) (that doesn't sound creepy at all...) Also, can a child have a power their parent's don't have?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Clev/Phoenix

Thanks!!! There just didn't seem to be any........ so I though I'd make one! (Waiting impatiently for season four!!!!!!2017!!!!!!!! X3)

@Phoenix

It's fine! XD And, it would depend on the power/parents. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Lillian

Awesome thanks! :D I was just wondering if the son of Killian could breathe under water due to his father's love for the sea. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

winterfairy70

That's actually a pretty cool idea. His mother has fire powers along with her magic, so it could work! Yes!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Awesome!!!! Thank you! :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*runs in* *slips* *falls* Please tell me there are Sherlock Spots! *gets back up* *sees there are* Save me only daughter of Lestrade and of Mary/John. And maybe one of Moriarty. Please.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

All saved!!!!!! :) I'm glad there are other people on here who like Sherlock!!!!! :3 Even if I'm relatively new to the fandom.........

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

:D :D :D YOU'VE SEEN THE SHOW!?!?! :D :D :D YES!!!! :D :D :D How many episodes have you watched??? (also, I have not seen OUAT, and if Grimm is a show(and not the stories I know), then I haven't seen that either, this was just the first Sherlock Rp I saw and I ran for it) Forms coming in after this!!! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

I started watching Sherlock last wednesday and may or may not have stayed up with my brother until about 12:00 ever night binge watching it....... XD

So, I've seen everything so far.......  I can't wait for season four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Me neither. I need a TARDIS

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

winterfairy70

OhMyGosh, yesssss!!!!!(I'm not a Dr. Who fan, but I've heard about it. And a TARDIS would be really really useful.....)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I've seen it, and don't like it, except for the concept of TARDIS

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Doctor who depends on the doctor you are watching I like 10 and 11 they are kind of childish but make it work 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Yeah. I still don't like it, though.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

winterfairy70

I just had a plot idea! Maybe they could all be sent to a school or something(like the School of Randomness RP Thor made.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Wait I'm confused are we getting powers our parents don't have ?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Like I told Phoenix , it depends on the power and who the parent's are. If you want your character to have a power their parent's don't have, just ask and I'll tell you yes or no. :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I just had a plot idea! Maybe they could all be sent to a school or something(like the School of Randomness RP Thor made.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Opps...... that went through twice. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well it's Emma and Killian don't they already have every power like regina and Emma figuring Emma is the Savior and her powers are similar to regina's but light magic

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus