Front sm

pizzapizza263

Branch: Janus

Hey guys! It's Alissa! The last time I was here was basically three months ago! Oh how I honestly don't remember much of this place. I turned 16! :D I won't tell you when. But some of you on here know me by text and other stuff so you may know when. ;) I'm just...making my way back in telling you that I am making a sequel to a story me and my friend Andrea(ArtisticWords12) did together a long while back! :D It's a crossover between T39C and StarWars! :p She doesn't know about it but I do ;) Hopefully she'll contact me if she sees this and tells me if she'd be willing to help me out. So far, I've got the beginning from my POV. 

Anyways, life in high school sucks. Especially if you are a Sophomore or above. Because you already know the agenda and everything is just a lot harder on you. :/ I'm a band geek so I have the hardest and most complicated schedule to keep up with. 

Well, I'm glad I stopped by. Maybe I may come back and stay. Who knows. 

Bye guys! 

~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

"You may not see it, but I'm smiling on the inside because of you." 

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Bump

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

"You may not see it, but I'm smiling on the inside because of you." 

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

Heyy. Not sure if you knew me, but hi :P I remember you

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

athenawriting2

aka CrimsonJourney1

This is really late, but I hoped you had a Happy Birthday! Sophomore year is so annoying. I feel like everyone, even the high school, goes out of their way to show you that you don't matter. You're no longer a freshman and you are still too young for junior and senior classes and fun. Hang in there!

• Posted at:

"A group of children who should be playing video games and avoiding math homework took you on and they won."

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given to men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Hiiiiiii Alissa! I don't know if you remember me because I haven't been on for months as well. XD 

Ah, high school. I remember those times and I did not enjoy it at all. The only thing I miss about that place is my acting class and after-school theatre program. I can actually sleep in now because I don't have classes until one o'clock. :D

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

composingtempest13

Hey!! I'm a junior (technically, if I were in America- year 11) and school's getting really serious, so I feel you! 

• Posted at:

16 year old nerd named Mel who has grown too old for this website, but keeps coming back for the nostalgic memories.

Interests: history, Percy Jackson, cosplay, HMU!

Reach my cmail at: /63217

LEO VALDEZ IS MINE OKAY

^ or used to be.