Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi, guys! *waves* So, I had an idea (great ideas come at midnight. don't judge.) that I wanted to write a little book with 365 quotes, one for each day of the year. However, I can't do it on my own. :) I need YOUR help on finding quotes. Find little sayings or precepts that inspire you, give you hope, give you peace, have deep meaning, make you think, interest you, ANYTHING. You can post movie quotes, song lyrics, scripture verses, book quotes, lines of poetry, riddles, jokes, etc. They can even be ones you made up! :D

The only rules are:

- PLEASE keep it appropriate

- PLEASE keep it on topic

- PLEASE keep it clean (no swearing, no immoral hidden meanings, etc.)

- NO quotes discouraging hope, happiness, love, etc. (I may make an exception, but no promises.)

Knowing you guys, I know you'll find some FANTASTIC stuff! This thread closes DECEMBER 31. Starting January 1, 2017, I will post the book, a new quote every day. :D Have fun! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Some inspiration to help you get started:

Famous - "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." -Winston Churchill

Movie - "If your eyes could speak, what would they say?" -Max Vandenburg, The Book Thief

Book - "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, The Sorcerer's Stone (J.K. Rowling)

Song - "Dear God, you're the only North Star I would follow this far." -Owl City, "Galaxies"

Personal - "Optimism is not the cause of failure; the cause of failure is refusing to try." -Phoenix

When posting a quote, please include who/what said it and what it is from. For book, include character, title, and author. For movie, include character and title. For famous, include speaker. For song, include singer and title (album is not needed). For personal, include the name you want in the book. If you have no clue, put unknown, but PLEASE try to find a source. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! You're the best!

Phoenix>>>

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

(Roar)

Dude, Run.~Jason grace

im early

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Book-Do not be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.~ Angus Tuck, Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Divergent by Veronia Roth

I am proud.  It will get me into trouble someday, but today it makes me brave.  ~Tris

We are not the same.  But we are, somehow, one.  ~Tris

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Branch: Tomas

I have two that I heard:

"A message is an aged mess

Everybody dies but not everyone lives.

Enjoy.

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Personal

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty heart, a pretty soul and a pretty mind" ~ Jade

"Some boys think of girls like books. If the cover doesn't look interesting then they won't bother to read what's on the inside" ~ Jade

"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When you're sad, you listen to the lyrics" ~ Jade

"Music heals me when I am hurting" ~ Jade

Movies

"Ohana means family, and family means that no one gets left behind" ~ Lilo

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?" ~ Merida

"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" ~ Peter Pan

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Personal

There are bad people in this world. But there is some light, sprinkled among the darkness. The world has always had bad people and things, but we can't let the bad outshine the good.~Clev

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

FAMOUS

The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend the rest of your life running up and down the field and never score.
~Bill Copeland~

Even if your on the right track, you'll get run over is you just sit over there.
~Will Rogers~

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller~

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
~Milton Berle~

Ah, but a mans reach should exceed his grasp, Or whats Heaven for?
~Robert Browning~

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou~

The best way out is always through
~Robert Frost~

If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.
~Paul Bryant~

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall behind you.
~Walt Whitman~

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
~Edith Wharton~

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone.
~Ronald Reagen~

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
~Muhammad Ali~

Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
~Warren Buffett~

How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
~Anne Frank~

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
~Mary Kay Ash~

Try to be like a turtle, at ease in your own shell.
~Bill Copeland~

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
~Vince Lombardi~

A womans mind is cleaner than a mans; she changs it more often.

~Oliver Herford~

We are all on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I don't know.
~W.H. Auden~

People who think they know everything, are a great annoyance to us who do.
~Isaac Asimov~

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
~Margaret Mead~

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
~Steve Martin~

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least someones listening.
~Franklin P. Jones~

I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford, the I want to move in with them.
~Phyllis Diller~

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, then you wouldn't sit for a month.
~Theodore Roosevelt~

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Wow! I did NOT expect this many already! Thank you all SOOO much for your contribution!! 

Here's another one: 

Famous -

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." -Suzy Kassem 

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." -Johnny Depp

"It's okay to be a glow stick; sometimes we need to break before we can shine." -Unknown

"Be a Froot Loop in a bowl of Cheerios." -Unknown

"A PESSIMIST sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an OPTIMIST sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill (He's such a great guy!)

"Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth." -Unknown

Thank you! :D It means a TON to me!! :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you.To make each day count-Jack Dawson (Titanic)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lightningkitten166

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr.Seuss

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr.Seuss

"Today is YOUR day! Your MOUNTAIN is waiting. So...get on your WAY. " Dr. Seuss

"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child." Dr.Seuss

"Today you are YOU! And that is truer than TRUE! There is no one alive more YOU-ER than YOU." Dr.Seuss

"Be who you are, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr.Seuss

"I like nonsense. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. Its a way of looking through the telescope through the wrong end. Which is what I do, and it enables you to laugh at life's realitys." Dr.Seuss

• Posted at:

pLZ ASK FOR ME- DOVIE ;3 <3

wE ARE DEFINTLY NOT RELATED TO THE WARRIOR CATS *WINK WINK*- TIGER

Hai I am...

A Clan cat

A Divergent

A Story thief

A Wizard

A Half-Blood

Nobody ;)

Part of the Star-fleet Enterprise

Front sm

snakedancing13

This is such a good idea!!! I hope it goes somewhere, besides nowhere. Here are some of my contribuations:

Here you see My fingerprint, there you will see My face. -Krista W. 

Height is not measured by how high you are on the ladder, but by how high you are on the ground. Krista W.

Too much of a good thing is bad. Too much of a bad thing is just worse. -Krista W.

Do not think it impossible just because it has never happened. - Stephen Lawhead (Author)

Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in. - Mansfield

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy in life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. - Mark Twain

Those who make the worst use of their time most complain of its shortness. - Bruyre

Poetry is what Milton saw when he went blind. - Marquis

When we are well, we all have good advice for those who are ill. - Terence

Life happens the way it happens. Some things we can change and some we can't. You just have to be smart enough to know the differences and act accordingly. - Juan Cabrillo, Plague Ship by Clive Cussler

I see that some of us know some of us, but some don't know others, and [others] probably know hardly anyone at all. - Stephen Lawhead

The happiest countreis, like the happiest women, have no history. - Dean

You should know that this is the strangest thing I have ever done! - Flynn Rider to Maximus, Tangled

Politeness has been well defined as benevolence in small things. - Macaulay

The beginning is the most important part of the work. - Plato

Doing good is the only certainly happy action of a man's life. - Sidney

The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own. - Disraeli

He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery. - Smiles

Trouble and perplexity drive me to prayer, and prayer drives away perplexity and trouble. - Melanchthon

Opinions should be formed with great caution -- and changed with greater. - Billings

To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. - George Washington

He who would distinguish the true from the false must have an adequate idea of what is true and false. - Bebedizt Spinoza

A dog is not considered good because of his barking, and a man is not considered clever because of his ability to talk. - Chuang Tzu

To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own. - Lincoln

Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning. - Ward

When man has not a good reason for doing a thing, he has one good reason for letting it alone. - Scott

If you have knowledge, let others light their candle at it. - Fuller

People are still willing to do an honest day's work. The trouble is they want a week's pay for it. -Adams

It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do, that makes life blessed. - Goethe

If we wish to know the force of human genius, we should read Shakespeare. - Hazlitt

The chief mistake of folly is that it mistakes itself for wisdom. - de León

In fleeing the ashes, he has fallen into the coals. - Aesop

Giving advice is sometimes only showing our wisdom at the expense of another. - Shaftesbury

What is food to one man may be poison to another. - Lucretius

Truth is often eclipsed but never extinguished. - Liny

Nothing is certain but death and taxes. - Benjamin Franklin

If you are reluctant to ask the way, you will be lost. - Malay Proverb

I've got like a thousand more of these (almost an entire 76 page notebook full) but can't post them all right now.

So my parting words are this: Everyones friends until the cow gets in the garden. - Irish Proverb

Simply,

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick(BEST. BOOK. EVER.)

Remembering is just an invention of the mind... It means that if you want to, you can remember anything, whether it happened or not... You don't need a time machine if you can remember- Kevin

I never had a brain til Freak came along and he lent me his for a while, and that's the truth, the whole truth. The unvanquished truth is how Freak would say it, and for a long time, it was him who did the talking. Except I had a way of saying things with my fist and my feet, even before we became Freak the Mighty, slaying dragons and fools and walking high above the world.-Max

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

lightningkitten166

If plan "A" does not work, dont worry the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay calm! - Unknown

You cant have a better tommorrow if you keep think of yesterday. -Charles F. Kettering

Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right, it just means you value your relashionship over your ego. -unknown

Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you keep looking down- Charlie Chaplin

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking its stupid. - Albert Einstein

Butterflies don't know the color of their own wings, likewise you don't know how good you are, but others can see that you are special. -Unknown

I'm not alone because Father is with me always--- john 16:32

your talent is a gift from God. what you do with it is your gift back to God ---Unknown

People cry not because they are weak, but because they have been strong to long ---Unknown

You yes the one that is reading this! You are beautiful, talented, amazing, and simply the best at being you. dont let anyone tell you otherwise. ---- Unknown

• Posted at:

pLZ ASK FOR ME- DOVIE ;3 <3

wE ARE DEFINTLY NOT RELATED TO THE WARRIOR CATS *WINK WINK*- TIGER

Hai I am...

A Clan cat

A Divergent

A Story thief

A Wizard

A Half-Blood

Nobody ;)

Part of the Star-fleet Enterprise

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Branch: Tomas

I love the song phrase and I also love Owl City. Listen to Capital Kings. They're a cristian group too

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Thank you all so much! I'm serious! :D This is so amazing!

@BasketballMidsummer

Owl City is the best. :D I'll have to check Capital Kings out. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Psych

We get caught together, we face death together, it happens every week.-Shawn

Leverage

Parker: So, you're really going?
Sophie: How does that make you feel?
Parker: I think I'm ok with it. Yeah, I'm ok with it.
Nate: That's why we can go

Sophie: Promise me, you'll keep them safe.
Elliot: Till my dying day

Nate: You've always had my back. Now will you be on my side?
Sophie: Did you steal it? Oh, cuz that would be more romantic, right Parker?

Nate: What do you think parents are most afraid of?
Parker: Clowns?
Nate: No.
Parker: Evil Clowns?
Nate: No.
Parker: Crazy clowns named Gigi who whisper your name from under your bed?
Nate: [pauses] No.

Sherlock

“Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain”-Moriarty

I’m not a psychopath, Anderson. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock

“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”-John Watson

Oh, no, no, no, we’re fine. No, it’s the burglar, he’s got himself rather badly injured. He fell out of a window.”-Sherlock

"And exactly how many times did he fall out of the window?"-Detective

"It was a bit of a blur, Inspector Detective, I lost count."-Sherlock

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ravenfairy187

The boy thief I knew was no longer a thief.... he was a friend to be trusted-Kerrn  nightengale  book

The young frightened girl I knew was no longer here. She was a young woman that  knew what she was doing.- Benet

I knew where I really  belnged. In the center  of  the  city. Heartsease. Home- connwaer  

All are from   the  magic  thief ,  by Sarah Prineas  

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

MORE Sherlock!!!

Sherlock: Brilliant! YES! Four serial suicides and now a note! Oh, it's Christmas! Mrs. Hudson, I'll be late. Put the kettle on. [Rushes out]

Sherlock: The game, {Mrs. Hudson}, is on!

Sherlock: Okay, you've got questions.
John: Yeah. Where are we going?
Sherlock: Crime scene. Next?
John: Who are you? What do you do?
Sherlock: What do you think?
John: I'd say private detective...
Sherlock: But...
John: But the police don't go to private detectives.
Sherlock: I'm a consulting detective. The only one in the world. I invented the job.
John: What does that mean?
Sherlock: It means whenever the police are out of their depth—which is always—they consult me

Sherlock: Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.

Sherlock: Did he offer you money to spy on me...?
John: Yes.
Sherlock: Did you take it?
John: ...No?
Sherlock: Pity, we could've split the fee. Think it through next time

Sherlock: Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Freak the Might by Rodman Philbrick

"Sir, Iggy. Would thou do us all a big favor and fall upon thy sword?"-Kevin

"Sure, it will hurt. But so what? Pain is just a state of mind. You can think your way out of anything, even pain."-Kevin

"Life is dangerous."he says, and you could tell he'd thought about this a lot.-Kevin

"Ah, music. How it calms the savage beast."-Kevin

"Ah yes, TV, the opiate of the massives."-Kevin

"How'd you get here?"-Max
"Would you believe teleportation? No? Then I came through the bulkhead door, like always. And like always, I have a quest in mind."-Kevin

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

My own characters quotes!

"I.. I just lit on fire..." ~Dustin

"Atleast I'm not lactose intolerant."~Nino

"

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

travelairport20

aka MadrigalAgent180

PTFL 

• Posted at:

travelairport20 aka MadrigalAgent180

Christina 

#QuizBowl

#Nationals2017

WANDERLUST

NERD AND PROUD OF IT

"Oh, darling, when will you learn? Everything is fabulous in my world."

~Me

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Leverage

Parker: Wait. So I'm radioactive? Then why don't I have superpowers?

Hardison: Babe, we all feel cheated.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*bangs head in table* Why. Don't I. Have. Superpowers?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick

Books are like truth serum-- if you don't read, you can't figure out what's real."-Kevin

“You ever notice how long it takes for things to happen when you know they're supposed to happen? My fake Walkman has a built-in alarm, and I set it for two in the morning and wear the headphones to bed, but before you can wake up you have to fall asleep, and I never DO fall asleep because I keep waiting for the alarm to go off.” -Max

“I believe that we have the ability to change our lives using our imaginations. Imagination is a muscle—the more you use it, the stronger it gets.”
― Rodman Philbrick

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Personal

People are like books. Sometimes we're judged by our cover. Some of us are gorgeous, some of us are ugly, and some of us are just...plain. But when you open up, when you take the time to actually discover what it holds, it's a beauty far above any other.-Clev

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Famous: On Music

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.-Plato

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.-Victor Hugo

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.-Bob Marley

If music be the food of love, play on.-William Shakespeare

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.-Billy Joel

Where words fail, music speaks. -Han's Christian Anderson

Music can change the world because it can change people.-Bono

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.-Lao Tzu

Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.-Martin Luther

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.-Berthold Auerbach

True music must repeat the thought and inspirations of the people and the time.- George Gershwin

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. -Maya Angelou

The world's most famous and popular language is music. -Psy

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.- Reba McEntire

Music is love in search of a word. -Sidney Lanier

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Say the word "bae"

And expect a punch in the "fae"

From "mae"

Have a good..."dae"

#InternetMemes

#JustThoughtYou'dLikeThis

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Music: I Lived;One Republic

Hope that you take that jump

but, don't fear the fall

Hope if the water rises 

You build the wall

Hope when the crowd screams out

their screaming your name

Hope if everybody runs

You choose to stay

Hope that you fall in love

And it hurts so bad

The only way you can know
Is give it all you have
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
Hope when the moment comes you say...(Search Full Lyrics On Other)

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

wisegirl50

Personal :

The ones who speak wisely are not always the smartest. ~ Analise (me)

Movies : Knowledge isn't always power Percy. ~ Chiron, Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, (whoever wrote the script of that movie.)

Hope this helps!!

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

writerbookworm21

"Patriotism is supporting your country all of the time and your government when it deserves it." Mark Twain

just thought I'd throw that out there with the presidential election and all.

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Famous: Love

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
― William W. Purkey

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

musicspy18

Books/Movies/People/Personal

"I plan to live life fully and without fear" ~ Calypso

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" ~ Fred and George Weasley

"No story lives unless someone wants it to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So, whether you come back page by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" J.K. Rowling

"My headphones are like my own personal DO NOT DISTURB sign" ~ Jade

"Think of all the joy you'll find when your leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye" ~ Peter Pan

"Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny" C.S. Lewis

"My brain is 80% song lyrics" ~ Jade

"I'd rather waltz than walk through the forest" ~ Adam Young (Owl City)

"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't change" ~ Taylor Swift

"Music makes me strong. God makes me stronger" ~ Jade

"The most famous and popular language is music" ~ Jade

Unknown:

"A girl must be two things: Classy and fabulus"

"Storms reveal character" ~ Jade's youth pastor

"Books can take you into wonderful worlds"

"It's kinda fun to do the impossible"

I love these!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Personal

Books are good. Strong, steady, and so there. But there is one thing better, something which cannot be held with the hand, but carried in the heart: Love.-Clev

You don't like how I do things? Okay, nice. I don't wake up every day to impress you.-Clev

Let me go ahead and warn you: I am gonna do weird things. I am gonna do bad things. I am gonna do mean things. But if you choose to stay my friend, and see the good, we're gonna accomplish great things, my friend.-Clev

Song

Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries-Centuries by Fall Out Boy

Book

Clive:"Don't die."

Alex: "I may. Just to spite you."-The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann

Movie: The Nightmare Before Chrismas by Tim Burton

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington: [singing] My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars...
Jack Skellington, Sally: And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Clev- I'm currently reading the Unwanteds series. Absolutely love it.

Anyway, Quotes

“Accept who you are a revel in that.”

- Morrie, Tuesdays with Morrie, page 120

“If the culture doesn’t work, don’t buy it.”

-Morrie, Tuesdays with Morrie, page 35

But the big things – how we think, what we value - those you must choose for yourself.”

-Morrie, Tuesdays with Morrie, page 155

“If your best instincts are your worst enemies, take your hands off the controls. Find someone else to fly the plane.”

-Grace Cahill, The 39 Clues: Mission Titanic by Jude Watson, page 27

“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.”

-The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain

“Be a little kinder than you have to be.”

-Mirren Sinclair, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

-G.K. Chesterton

"Do it like it matters. Everyone else might blink, but you won't."

-My dad

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Nice, I really like it.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Awesome, guys! :D Choosing which quotes to use is going to be SOOOOOO hard!!! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

F.E.A.R. has 2 meanings:

Forget Everything And Run

or

Face Everything And Rise

The Choice Is Yours.

-Zig Ziglar

Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.

-Rita Mae Brown

Art is not what you see,but what you make others see

-Edgar Degas

Work hard, Have Fun, NO DRAMA 

-Cheryl Richardson (I think the kids at Hogwarts need this quote)

Yes, I am a artist. No, I don't Just Draw.

-Unknown

Life starts once you exit your comfort zone.

-Unknown

Life is like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believeing, keep pretending.

-Jim Henson (Creator of the MUPPETS)

You're braver than you believe,stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

-(Sorry I forgotten)

I'll might,

I'll later,

I can't,

I WILL!

-Me

-_Roxy_-

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Well, seeing as how you need 365 quotes, and how many we've posted, you shouldn't worry about picking them.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wolftiger3357

Hi! ive found a few quotes 

"stars cant shine without darkness"by some random person 

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" by Dr. Seuss

"When it rains look for rainbows when its dark look for stars"

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"

fin

Enjoy these quotes!

~ Fang

• Posted at:

wolf,happy,friendship,fangy!

wolf lover,cherishes friends,likes all animals,loves to talk,likes making friends  

#FNAF<3            

:)          :P          #crazy     :3

1 , , 3 , 4