CLASSIFIED

Okay, so I was just thinking about this last night at around midnight (I was bored + taking a shower = crazy thoughts) and I realized that I have seen people who actually do look like the people from the 39 Clues! My list is below, but who have you seen? Have you ever seen any Cahill lookalikes?

- Ian Kabra
      I actually saw someone who looked exactly like how I imagine him at my library once. The dude had black hair, a deep tan, he was wearing designer clothing, and he had a snotty look on his face. Looking back now, I wish I had asked him something just so that I could hear if he was a Brit or not. XD

- Amy Cahill
       There was this girl at Borders (so that was a while ago :P) and she looked exactly like Amy! And she was at a bookstore so she must have liked reading!

- Dan Cahill
       Okay, I know someone who looks exactly like Dan. And he totally acts like him, too! The only difference? About 4 years age difference between the two! XD

- Saladin
        The cat I know is evil, though. He's my friend's cat and she (the cat) claws everyone. I tried playing with her once and ended up with a few nice gashes on my hands. :P

- Hamilton Holt
        Too many boys at my school are Hammers. Blonde hair, appear mean but are soft on the inside, like to kill themselves doing sports -- yeah. :P

I've never spotted any Starlings or Wizards. Or Natlaie... :\\

GTG! If you've ever spotted any Cahill lookalikes, please post here! :D

gabby
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

I saw someone who looked like Kora Wizard. I've also seen a few Ian Kabras.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

midnightclimbing14

aka GadgetGirl11

Branch: Ekaterina

Hmm.. sadly, I've seen none. Once, I thought I saw Ramone from biggest loser at my Church, (-my family ASSURED me I was wrong-) but I never got to talk to him because my patents started talking to this one lady.
  • Posted at:

midnightclimbing14 aka GadgetGirl11

V.i.o.l.e.t

CLASSIFIED

I saw this 'Amy' in my school. She seriously looks like her! I've spotted her at the library a few times. I saw her little brother and he's TOTALLY like Dan! Weird, right? 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i.saw.a.guy.who.asked.me.about.the.cahills.and.i.saw.hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I fainted.

i also saw a guy that fits your discription of ian but his name was ian and he had a british accent he was about to say his last name before I "accedentally" punched him in the gut!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I've seen some people who looked like Ian and Amy. One time I got dragged to the mall by my Mom to buy a "formal" shirt. Then I randomly noticed a dude sitting on the bench who looked exactly like Ian Kabra, minus the designer clothes. And the weird part was, he was with a girl who looked like Amy. One of my classmates actualy looks like Jonah wizard. Except for the fact he can't sing, he wears glasses most of the time, and he's 12. And my sister knida looks like Natalie. Even though my sister is 15, she has the height of an 11 year old. And that's it. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
-Larry  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tummyllama1

aka SwordBaseball3

Branch: Tomas

@ laverdereager2 awesome! That's so weird about asking you about the cahills. Was the "ian" english?
  • Posted at:

Jake and GRADY 

I AM NINJALLAMA!!!

CLASSIFIED

WOW!! Some friend you have there -- claws at everyone! XD JOKING! Well, I thought I saw Amy, but it turned out to be my sister hiding in a shoe store. XD
  • Posted at:

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

Branch: Lucian

Ok guy's don't freak when I say this but I actually look like Amy.When I first saw picture of Amy I nearly fainted, my mom says "Hey that girl looks almost like you!" And I'm not even gonna go into the birthmarks......
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

i know this guy at the doctors office who looked JUST LIKE IAN (but he was definatley older... maybe
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

CLASSIFIED

I actually look like Natalie Kabra! With a few glitches, though. I have black hair, dark brown eyes, an Indian-british look, and quite alot of people find me pretty.
My glitches, my hair is short, I don't wear desginer clothes, and I'm not British.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I've seen a Dan Cahill, He's at my church and looks and acts just like Dan, AND HERES SOMETHING WEIRD: HIS NAME IS DANIELButttttt he has freckles 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Do the guys in my grade acting like Holts count?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@FlyingSilver2- OK! That's just scary. Coming from the ultimate Amian fan I say that is scary.
  I once saw this grown up verison of Ian. And I saw this guy in a Reeces Puffs commercial who looked like Jonah. My old friend (she moved D:) could look like Sinead in the next few years. She has the hair and features, she just needs to grow up some more.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

That's really awesome guys! :D ... I just noticed that I somehow managed to post this twice. XD

gabby
  • Posted at:

Front sm

princesunset1

aka ArtisticBronze5

Branch: Janus

Ok, THIS is weird

So, I was walking along the street, and I saw a guy that looked like Casper Wyoming! But it probably was'nt him, 'cause he waved to me...
  • Posted at:

princesunset1 aka ArtisticBronze5

Doing something dumb once is because you're a man. Doing the same dumb thing again means there's a girl involved.

CLASSIFIED

My cousin looks like Ian- except his personality. My cousin is nice, polite, and caring. Also, he's Jamaican, not British XP

You think these look-alikes could have something to do with the Janus? Being the Lucian I am I'm always suspicious (it's not paranoia if you have something to worry about!), and the Janus are amazingly skilled with fakery and look-alikes.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

-Saladin
I've seen a couple of them roaming on the streets

_Amy
Saw one at the bookstore.

_Natalie
I look like her minus my glasses.  

-Ned
I saw him on the streets.         
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

There's a boy in my grade who looks like Dan. We're in the same grade as Dan(in the first series), but he's really short. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

freyagray3

aka EnergeticBloodhound9

Now that your talking about it... there was once this thing on TV my dad was watching and i swore that person looked like Irina Spasky...EXACTLY the same.

• Posted at:

Okay?

Okay

CLASSIFIED

WHY DID THEY CLOSE BORDERS!?!?!?!?! Now there's just stinky B&N...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Really weird stories... Ok,I have two classmates who are exactly like Ted and Ned(they are tweens too!!). I have also a classmate that looks like Hamilton but he hasn't any connection with gum (he is a smocker!!).Oh! And my bf look like Ian (jealous?)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sekhmetanubis3

aka SlyOperative5

Amy Cahill-Me People say when I take off my glasses I look exactly like Amy I act like quite a few Cahills combined
Dan Cahill- one of my friends loks acts and has the same facial expressions as Dan. Weird right well listen to this
Jonah Wizard- Again one of my friends looks acts and even talks like jonah ( when we first saw a pic of jonah we asked why he was on the pic)
Extremely weird right
  • Posted at:

sekhmetanubis3 aka SlyOperative5

A family torn apart 

by many gifts to shower

fighting for their their hearts

all this for power?

"A perfect description of Cahill's"

CLASSIFIED

BelieverMuseum1: I know right? I LOVED borders.... I like B&N too, though....

Aaron 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darksummer20

aka BlackBone44

Branch: Tomas

my best friend looks like madison holt and acts like her too. she plays soccer and we like to do a bunch of holt like stuff. well if i had lighter hair i could look like reagan.
  • Posted at:

darksummer20 aka BlackBone44

Frankie

Stay STRONG

Stay Brutal

CLASSIFIED

i saw phoenix wizard near my school,
natalie kabra while going around dubai airport,
ian kabra + isabel kabra at a coffee shop in brussels, belgium,
alistair oh at tokyo airport,
reagan holt at applebees,
william mcintyre while in toronto
(you could probably guess that i fly around the world a lot, my parents fault)

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ArtisticBronze5 OMG YOU KNOW WHY HE WAVED AT YOU??? HE KNEW YOU WERE A CAHILL!!!! IF YOU SEE HIM AGAIN,  RUN!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

I look exactly like Amy I have green eyes and a little reddish hair, I am about her height, and the same age. I once saw a guy who looked exactly like Ian at Armani Exchange. I know a guy who looks and acts like Jonah Wizard, and my brother looks exactly like Dan (besides the fact that he is 3 years younger.
  • Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

CLASSIFIED

A doctor that did surgery one me once looked like Ian minus the accent and designer clothes. 

Question: Has anyone ever seen the models for 39 Clues?? I would totally FLIP if I saw one of them! I really do wonder who those guys are sometimes! xD
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay, so maybe I just have an Indian look . . .
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Awesome! yUO KNOW SOMETHING IRONIC? (sorry for caps) A girl at my school just moved and her name is Gabby! But I think she spells it Gaby, but that isn't grammaticly correct, because that makes the "a" long,  so it should sound "Gaby, rhyming with baby" XD I am a freak about grammar. its embarrassing. *blushes*

David 
  • Posted at:

"Whether it’s the world or a relationship, everything has its time...

…and everything must end.”

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

ArtisticBronse5... *tsk tsk tsk*  Oh why did you have to say he waved.... you know why he waved? HUH... HUH!!!! BECUASE CASPER IS INSANE!!! He is immature and a wacko combined!!! Here is some proof...

He killed his helicoper driver while it was IN THE AIR!!!

He made a 'YOur dead sign to amy and dan when they were running' 

'When they were trapped in the library while the oxygen was being sucked up, he mouthed Bye Bye while WAVING'

There is proof. So be aware of you surroundings... you never know when he will strike... (watch out for chyenne whyoming too, shes a wacko too)

And if you see him again... Hide and place a tracking device on him so you can find out where he lives :p          
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

cloudburstbreaking12

aka FieryJunior1

Natalie for me. We (meaning me and one of my friends who's as into the 39 Clues as I am) were at a party last year. Then my friend tells me that the girl in front of me looked like Natalie. I laughed silently, since the girl would have heard us by then. Then, I whispered, "The only thing she doesn't have is a brother." We both laugh...

That kinda sums it up, doesn't it?

FJ1 
  • Posted at:

cloudburstbreaking12 aka FieryJunior1

"Youmayregretsomethingsyoualreadyknowthatyoushouldn'thaveknowninthefirstplace."

Front sm

lonewolf89

aka NimbleCobra8

I saw a Nellie walking into Publix... I got really sad. :(
  • Posted at:

Agent LoneWolf89

Level Six Lucian

Previously Agent NimbleCobra8

CLASSIFIED

Why were you sad when you saw "Nellie"?  AND IF ANYONE SEES THE REAL MODLE FOR THE 39 CLUES PEOPLE POST IT HERE!!!  I've always wanted to know!!  That would be almost as awesome as seeing Hayden Cristensen in real life!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

blueelectricity43

aka DecodingDolphin28

Branch: Ekaterina

i saw the Real Dan Cahill i asked him to sign my shirt and he did and i still have it. i kept it as a secret for a very long time. so SHHHHH!!! HE IS REALLY AMAZING!!!!
  • Posted at:

blueelectricity43 aka DecodingDolphin28

Team Dan and Ian

Daughter of Zeus

Gryfindor

Team Sadie Kane

Madrigal and Ekat 

Front sm

jadestorm39

aka SapphireGale1

I look like Amy, and there is a boy I know that looks like Dan! Here is my Cahill look-alike story:

I saw a guy who looked like Ian! I was at a beach, in the water, on a boogie board just floating, and he was swimming, and then he called out to me. I think he was trying to talk to me, and wanted to try out my boogie board. I couldn't really hear him, so kinda just yelled back and forth for a minute and then I walked away... He was cute! He looked like Ian! I was zoned out for like the rest of the day! Plus, he stayed on the beach for awhile longer, so I maybe stared at him... um, did I just say that? Ooops! No I didn't!
  • Posted at:

jadestorm39 aka SapphireGale1

"I would've thought you would have given me the benefit of the doubt," "After all, we do have a considerable history together." -Ian, TNO

CLASSIFIED

I met someone with a personallity somewhat like Natilly Kabra. (As in Nat during the clue hunt, not after.) She didn't look like her though... I might look somewhat like Amy and Sinead, I don't know. It'd be SO cool to meet the people who act as the charecters! I met what I think Mr. Mac would sort of look like.     
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I was at the mall one day and I saw a brother and a sister that looked exactly like Ian and Natalie Kabra. It was a creepy resemblance!

Isabel
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lonewolf89

aka NimbleCobra8

WolfJourney11, I was sad because I know the real Nellie is somewhere in a hard concrete bunker with 7 other Cahills, in the hands of a phsyco killer instead of free and walking around and being able to do whatever she wants.
  • Posted at:

Agent LoneWolf89

Level Six Lucian

Previously Agent NimbleCobra8

1 ,