CLASSIFIED

hey guys! madrigal agent, seeker here with a special request! i would like to make this topic a card code sharing page. you can also leave hints to card clues or anything else you would like. i have quite a few to share. for one, to start off, a card code that i have is called: hopecahill. go to your cards and hit the "add cards" button. type in hopecahill and you will earn a new card! i also have MANY clues and hints to share if you wish to hear them, just leave a post! good luck to all, and happy hunting!

-seeker
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

hey, does anyone have a reusable code for a replicator? btw, note about when you're solving card puzzles, and get stuck, always look at the hints. also, there are usually three hints that they give you. press the hint button and a new hint will come up three times, and then they appear in a repeating pattern. i can also help in many situations. good luck! and happy hunting!

-seeker
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisefire3

aka WiseGadget1

Branch: Lucian

Hey!
  • Posted at:

Jon

Anton Truthwalker-Level 4

WiseFire3

Madrigal strong.

LucianElite, DartElite Commando, Deputy Leader

IRT Member L

Jon

Anton Truthwalker-Level 4

WiseFire3

TheTrueM

CLASSIFIED

hi!

what's up!?

-seeker
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I know some..........: maninblack
mycluehunt, Madrigal39 and that is all.............will post more if I can find any!

out!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Seeker: I don't have any replicators at the moment. But even if I did post a replicator card on the MB by the time you see it some body would probaly already use it. BTW if anybody needs any other Reusable Card Codes tell me.

G69GXC6M9T
400 A: Bookworm With Attitude

G69KDKD49T 401 A: The Wannabe Ninja
G69JT2RM9T 402 A: The Pint Sized Assassin
G69J7X9H9T 403 A: Clue Hunter's Best Friend
G69CTWHC9T 404 S: Spy Kit
G69CKR3K9T 405 S: Surveillance
G69DMK929T 406 S: Agent Training
G69GJPMM9T 407 S: The Underdogs
G69HJP9G9T 408 S: The Spaz
G69H29K99T 409 S: Spy Training
G69D22369T 410 S: Natalie's Strategy
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

hey Seeker,

Do you know what the answer is for Mission 8 (i think) for the Tombs?? I have been rying forEVER!

out
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

oh cool, thanks guys! sorry, thought this post was abandoned for a while there... heh heh.. sorry bout that. :) and i'll get those answers to mission 8 for you asap

-seeker
  • Posted at:

Front sm

agentadventure21

aka AgentAdventure2

some card codes are getvespers and vesperfile.
  • Posted at:

agentadventure21 aka AgentAdventure2

30% lucian 20% madrigal 25% ekat

25% janus 

JEDI padawan

LEPrecon

Help squad member

☮Not ALL VespersAreEVIL.☮

S.M.A.R.T scientist

C.V.P. Head Peacekeeper

CLASSIFIED

awesome! thanks!

-seeker

p.s. hey aaron... how do you do that "bump" thing?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

firefalling6

aka BreakingAngry95

here are some (or a lot)List of Reusable Card codes: G69GXC6M9T 400 A: Bookworm With Attitude G69KDKD49T 401 A: The Wannabe Ninja G69JT2RM9T 402 A: The Pint Sized Assassin G69J7X9H9T 403 A: Clue Hunter's Best Friend G69CTWHC9T 404 S: Spy Kit G69CKR3K9T 405 S: Surveillance G69DMK929T 406 S: Agent Training G69GJPMM9T 407 S: The Underdogs G69HJP9G9T 408 S: The Spaz G69H29K99T 409 S: Spy Training G69D22369T 410 S: Natalie's Strategy G69JWR249T 411 S: Spy Photo G69D2X9N9T 412 A: The Pit Bull G69K3JP99T 413 A: The Wannabe Ninja G69JTFHR9T 414 A: Clue Hunter's Best Friend G69GJ9TF9T 415 A: The Pint-Sized Assassin G69GF9HN9T 416 A: Bookworm with Attitude G69G6DTM9T 417 S: The Shadow G69KD97K9T 418 A: The Clue Fetcher G69FF22C9T 419 A: Librarian in Training 420:G69FN4KK9T TOKOYO DAN G69HJ37R9T 421 A: The Unreliable Uncle G69D4X4P9T 422 A: Arctic Holt n/a 423 S: The Hunted G69D9CT39T 424 A: Ninja Dweeb G69KC9GH9T 425 A: The Secret Weapon LucianClue 426 A: Undercover Cahills HopeCahill 427 L: The Embassy TheTickets 428 S: Airline Tickets Guidebook1 429 L: The Frozen Road August1109 430 S: Scrambled Cities ARROW4CODE 431 S: The Clue Hunter (playtheapp) 432 S: Madrigal Maze MANINBLACK 433 S: Madrigal Down Under CROSSHAIRS 434 S: The Nobody SURVIVAL39 436 S: The Targets MADRIGAL39 437 S: The Long Shots BN3847381E 438 S: The Madrigal Pawns BN1729472E 439 S: Secret Agent Saladin BN4322595E 440 S: Spy Teddy Bear BN9428313E 441 S: Book Store Bling YOURCHOSEN 442 A: Spy Dolphin G69CHCG29T 446 A: The Stylish Agent G69K9XGX9T 447 A: The Overachiever Spy 448:mycluehunt tired of typing.
  • Posted at:

firefalling6 aka Gh0s

Gh0s no one knows that we are the vespers.

CLASSIFIED

I know some codes!

vesperfile
mycluehunt
thetickets
hopecahill
lucianclue

these are all reusable ones
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Konichiwa Seeker ,

To do the bump thing all you have to do is type the word bump. The reason why I do it is because the post on a thread the closer to the front page its going to get.                                  

Sincerly ,
Aaron
                               BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ah! i see i see said the blind man :) and thanks guys! so, wassup? i'm going to do some research, there are soooo many card codes! :)

-seeker
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tummyllama1

aka SwordBaseball3

Branch: Tomas

hi! i need a replater card. i have the madringal backround, and the crest. Thanks

GRADY 
  • Posted at:

Jake and GRADY 

I AM NINJALLAMA!!!

CLASSIFIED

okay, so i'm still researching this, but apparently, every time you complete a mission, you earn a replicator. i don't know if this applies to the mission if you have already finished it once... so i'm going to check. i'll get back to you on this though! good luck! and happy hunting!

-seeker
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

bump! bump bump bump

(btw, aaron, if you see this, this "bump" thing is really convienient huh? :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Guys!
Does anyone know they card identification codes for all of book 3's cards?
If so plz let me know,  thx.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

P6F7PHJ9XP

• Posted at:

Front sm

angrydetective1

aka AngryDetective4

um...replicator card codes are not reusable but codes for cards 400 to 454 are. also try these: trustnoone,picadilly and 24GF4X6KX2. and please add me!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

P2X7GXX9XP
  • Posted at:

Front sm

redheatwave49

hi

• Posted at: