Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Trinity's POV

While Kerrn and Benet were having their little 'reunion' more kids started to come through the portal. We each helped them up and I identified them as they all came through.

Devon from Ravenclaw, Johnathon from Hufflepuff, Adriana from(Add house because I don't know what it is...), Roxanna from Gryffindor, and Rebel from Slytherin.

We all waited for a dew more minutes but no one else came through the portal.

"That must have been everyone." Jordan said. "Now what do we do?"

Just before I could speak, there was an electronic humming noise, and a section of the metal wall slid open letting two men into the room. They were both dressed in simple black suits. One of the men was short and thin, with thinning white hair and cold, narrow eyes. A white rose was tucked in the lapel of his suit. On his left stood a man that was much younger that him, with short black hair and a interested look on his face. He carried a black notebook tucked under his left arm.

"Good evening, students," the smaller man said with an accent that was distinctly American. Everyone in the room was know listen.

"My name is Coriolanus Snow, and I'm sure you have many questions to ask me. So I suppose I'll do the sensible thing and let you ask away."

This turned out to be a bad decision, as ten students stood up at once, calling out at the old man. Snow raised a hand to the group, and everyone fell silent again.

"Maybe we should try taking things a little slower, and ask things...one person at a time."

"Please, sir!" Jordan said eagerly. "Would you mind telling us exactly where we are?"

A small smile crept onto Snow's face, but I couldn't work out what it meant.

"If I were to describe to you where you are, I doubt you would be able to understand it," Snow replied. "But historians have informed me that, in your time, this city would be known as Denver, in a state called Colorado. These days, we simply call it the Capitol."

"In...our time?" Amber asked. I was agreeing with her. What did Snow mean by that?

"You mean to say that we've actually been transported...into our future?" Astrid asked a little shocked as we all were at the moment.
     "Not to beat around the bush, I would say that sums up your situation," Snow nodded.

We've actually gone into the future? 

The younger man nudged Snow on the shoulder. "Sir, if I may suggest so, a history lesson could come in handy for the young students."

"Quite wise, Seneca," Snow agreed, before turning back to the students. "But I suppose that first of all, they should know why they are here today. It may surprise you to know that, until just a few weeks ago, I didn't know that magic existed. Nobody here did, apart from a very small group of, er, what term do you like to be called by?"

"Witches and wizards," Seneca whispered in his ear.

"Ah, yes. Well, we didn't know magic existed until we caught a couple of wizards a month ago. They claimed that they were last of their kind, a dying race, if you like. They said that their magical community had been slowly dying out ever since the time of some ruthless dictator seized control - what was his name again?"

Seneca paused for a moment, flicking through his black notebook. "Voldemort, I believe," he said after a moment's silence.

There was a collective gasp around the room. Everyone here knew exactly who that was.
     "At least we've got the right group of magical students, sir," Seneca added. "Apparently wizards were scared of saying his name in their day."

Snow nodded, then continued. "Anyway, things started to go downhill for your people after he got control, so we figured we'd do something to help you out."

Seneca stepped forward slightly, and continued the tale. "I'm no expert in magic, but I've tried to learn what I can, and I think I have a rough understanding. Lots of information about Voldemort-" he ignored the intake of breath around the room "- was revealed after he finally fell from power, including the fact that he had kept parts of his soul locked away within several objects, devices known as-"

"Horcruxes!" I shouted and jumped to my feet in an instant. "You know what the Horcruxes are?"

Seneca gave a slight nod. "If our sources are accurate, the six Horcruxes created by Voldemort were his old school diary, a cup that had belonged to Helga Hufflepuff, a locket and a ring that had been Salazar Sltherin's, the lost diadem of Ravenclaw, and his pet snake."

"Nagini is a horcrux?" Corban cried out.

"The snake...was...a horcrux," Seneca replied. "Past tense. Using our superior technology fused with the magic of the wizards we caught, we managed to come into contact with a wizard leading the resistance against Voldemort, a man called Albus Dumbledore, and offered him our information. For a price, of course."

"And what was that price?" Kerrn asked.    

Snow smiled slowly. "All of you."

"I'm sorry, but...what?" Will said, panic creeping into his voice.

"All of us? What do you want with us?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing personal," Snow replied casually. "Here in the Capitol, we hold a special event every summer, known as the Hunger Games. In essence, it is a competition; twenty-four boys and girls from our country are sent to an isolated arena away from the rest of our nation. The last person alive is the winner. All we asked was that, in exchange for providing this Mr

Dumbledore with the information he so badly needed, that he provide us with the children for this year's Hunger Games."

For a moment, there was nothing but silence, and then the room exploded in anger.

It really was too good to be true I thought, cursing under my breath. And to think, I trusted him...

"How can you do this to us!" Roxanna screamed indignantly above the raucous voices of her classmates. "It's just barbaric!"

Snow shrugged. "It's life, girl. Sometimes we just have to play the hand we are given. Good luck, all of you. And may the odds be ever in your favour."

And with that, Coriolanus Snow turned on his heels and strode from the room.           

That was FUN!!!! XD

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

I loved it! I'll pov after school. Also,Kerrn and Benet were both named after 2 of my favorite characters. 

Also, on a completely Hunger Games related note, I was thinking about the Star-Crossed Lovers (Peeta and Katniss), they made me think of Benet and Kerrn. (In the books, they tried to keep their relationship a secrect.) I have no idea why it made me think of that. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Oops went through twice!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yep..I was wondering about that. 

Re-re-reading Hunger Games for ideas

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Got it! :D

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Wow! This did die quickly....

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll attempt to POV after I finish a story.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Okay, thx!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

This is so sad that this thread died so quickly..... :(

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll POV tomrrow(Or try to), after I do forms and a POV for something

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicspy18

Awesome! Thank you! :D

• Posted at:

jade.

1 , , 3