Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

It used to be the reason I breathe but now it’s choking me out.

She sits in front of her window again, looking out of the window. The sun was setting , creating beautiful colors in the sky, like red, orange and purple.

She hears slow footsteps creaking on the wooden floor behind her. They stop.

“You still love him do you?” She can feel the pain in his voice, even though it’s cold. He is trying to be harsh, but all he can sound is hurt.

A soft smile appears on her face. She turns around and faces him, her jade green eyes piercing him. “Does it matter?”

His expression stays emotionless, but his eyes betray that he gets bothered by the way she looks at him.

“He’s dead, Amy.”

She chuckles at his comment and turns to look at the window again. “He’s more alive than you will ever be.”

He doesn’t answer, but she knows he wants to hit her. Or tell her something to hurt her. But he won’t do it, because she is his weak spot.

He opens the door to leave. Amy takes a breath. “I never loved you” she shouts. His movements stop.

“I know,love. I know.”

-

I wish you could be honest with me.

It’s 2 at night but Amy can’t sleep. She never sleeps normally. The shadows hunt her, the darkness devours her. She opens slightly the door of his room. It was supposed to be her room too, but she denies sleeping next to him.

She perks through the space between the door and the wall. She can see his sleeping back, slowly going up and down while he is sleeping. The spot next to him is empty; he never sleeps at her supposed-to-be side.

I tried to write your name in the rain, but the rain never came.

What is he dreaming, she wonders. Probably, her. Or his sister. He loved his sister. Amy sometimes can’t even remember how she looked like.  Sometimes she can’t recall how her brother looked like.

She closes the door of his room and walks to the living room and lies to a couch.

She was jealous of him being able to dream. Because she couldn’t dream anymore.

-

Amy would always wake up first. Sometimes, she was waking up early enough to witness the sunrise. The sunrise was always more beautiful than the sunset, and she never really understood why.

After she woke up, she went to the bathroom. The mirror was one of the few things that still reminded her that she wasn’t an ugly stain in the world, but a real person.

She walks to the kitchen and sits on the kitchen table. He wakes up a bit after. She hears him walking down the stairs. Soon enough, he comes to the kitchen. She doesn’t look at him.

“Good morning” he says, hoping like every day, that each day would be a different one.

She nods.

He puts a bowl in front of her with cereal. “I ate” she tells him and pushes it away.

“You are lying” he tells her. He pushes the bowl in front of her again. “You didn’t eat yesterday either.”

“Just leave me alone.”

“Eat.”

Amy faces him, anger fills her expression. “I said no.”

He brings his face closer to hers. His amber eyes pierce her. “Eat. Now.”

She pushes the bowl out of the table, milk spreading all over the carpet. She stills stares at him. He wants to slap her, she can feel  it. But he won’t do it.

He makes a step back. “Great. Nice attitude. The people in the asylum will love to have you with them.”

She stands up fast. “You won’t do it.”

“Oh I will” he says and walks to take the phone from the living room.

She screams and grabs his arm. “YOU ARE LYING” she screams and pulls his arm fiercely.

He briefly looks at her and presses the first button. “Two months have passed Amy! Two months!”

Tears of anger start falling from her eyes as she keeps shaking his arm, trying to prevent him from giving her to them. “I HATE YOU” she shouts and jumps to grab the phone from his hand.

With a fierce shake of his arm, he throws her body on the couch behind her. The push shocks her, her eyes widen. She buries her face in her hands and sobs. The air around her feels thickened, her eyes get blurry. She tries to breathe, but she can’t. She gasps for air, she gasps for an escape.

Suddenly, a hand caresses her back. Someone is shouting her name. Body warmth is pressed on her body.  Someone is hugging her. Their hand is folding her hair.

Amy relaxes for a bit. “Breathe Amy” she hears now the male voice telling her. Worried. He is worried. Her eyesight gets better. The phone is on the carpet, now. Did he throw it to help her? Probably.

She breathes. She hates him, but at the moment, she feels safe in his hug. He keeps folding her hair. He is shaking. “Hush, Amy. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I won’t let them take you okay? I was just-I wanted you to eat. You should eat. What do you..- what? I mean.. you don’t want to die or anything right? If you die I-…don’t leave me, Amy. Don’t leave me alone. You don’t love me. I didn’t love you either. But I got to love you. So, please, let me take care of you.”

She shuts her eyes.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

decodingdragon1366

I love it!!! MORE!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

APRIL/RO 

"I love the DARK"

All shall bow down to me, as I am a QUEEN. 

I dream. I write. I read. I live. 

#Freakslikeme<3

#Wearefamily

#Ichosehappy

#ComehomeClev

#I'mnotClay

#Iamtitanium

#Callonme

#NeverForgetCyra 

Front sm

hatindigo6

Branch: Janus

Nice.

• Posted at:

Don't look at someone and cry about it, Look at someone and make something happen

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Luv it.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

angelpepper8

MORE!!!!!

• Posted at:

Hi, my name is Alejandro

Poseidon rules

Proud Grifinder

Help me out with my RP at /209691          

#PUTIRBACK

#AllLivesMatter

#LeaveYourMark

#WearYourCrownRight

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

I can feel the way that I'm feeling
The feeling inside my head
I got the pressure that's pushing my buttons
And making me think about death

He has taken them all. The knives. The blades. Any sharp objects, he has taken them, so that she won't harm herself. She is valuable. She is the only real thing left in his life.

Fake. Ian felt fake. Fake and disgusting. But at the same moment, he felt the sanest he had ever been. He wanted her and he had her. And that was what mattered to him.

He had questioned his sanity many times since he brought her in his house. With his hands on his face, he would growl and scream in his pillow, trying to stop the voices in his head that kept screaming in his head. Sometimes they were his mother's, sometimes his sister's. But most of the times were theirs. A boy's voice. A woman's voice. A man's voice. They were screaming in pain, blaming him for what he had done. And he would laugh. He would laugh, because they didn't know.

He hated them. Those voices in his head. But at the same time, he thanked them. If they weren't there, all there would be around him would be silence. Empty silence, and that was what he couldn't stand.

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?

-

Two days after he threatened her he would take her to the asylum, she tried to kill him.

And that was something he didn't expect.

He had been half-sleeping, when she came with a pillow, ready to press it on his face. His Lucian instict had kicked in time, only to grab her arms midair and pin her around on his bed. Her face had an expression, half disappointed, half angry. He kept her wrists on the sides of her head, while she was still holding the pillow above her head on the matress. His grip tightened.

"Let me go" she growled and Ian could see it that moment. That look in her eyes. She wanted him dead. She loathed him. Somewhere inside her insanity, her hate for him still existed.

"What were you trying to do Amy?" he asked her quietly, without taking his eyes away from hers. She tried to fight to escape from him, but with no use.

"Let me go" she growled louder.

He smirked. "And if I don't? What will you do?" He brought his face closer to hers, his breath was now touching her pure skin. "Nothing" he whispered. "You won't do nothing."

She spits in his face and that makes him angry, so his grip gets stronger, something evil is triggered inside him.

Amy gasps in pain, her expression is full of pain now. "Say sorry" he tells her darkly.

"I will never-"

"SAY SORRY!" he shouts in her face. He hears the small gasp escaping her lips, while her face turns pale. She doesn't look at him, but he can see the small teardrops at the corners of her eyes.

He brings his lips closer to her jawline and blows warm air on her skin. He feels her body trembling.

"Stop it" she whispers.

"Say sorry" he repeates.

She doesn't talk and he smirks. He loves being in control. She touches her jaw with his lips softly, just to take a taste. It was intoxicating. He continues brushing his lips over her jaw and then on the edge of her neck.

"Say sorry" he orders her again, as she tries to fight back.

He moves his head over her own and leans down. Her lips are alluring, asking him to kiss her. And he obeys to the calling.

His lips are a few inches away from hers. Just a taste. Just a taste.

And before they touch-

"Sorry" she whispers against his lips. Ian stops and looks into her eyes. Her eyes are emotionless, but somehow, they shout 'pain'.

He glares at how he has pinned her down. His face gets pale. He shoots his body away from hers and walks to the window, with his hands on his face. There they are. The voices.

Please stop, you're scaring me!

"Leave" he tells her without looking at her. He can feel her gaze on his frame. "LEAVE!" he turns around and shouts at her, and she jumps out of his bed, like a scared mouse, and storms out of his room without any word.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

writerbookworm21

ptfl

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Crazy.

She was crazy and she knew it.

OhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgod

HelpmeHelpmeHelpmeHelpmeHelpme

Amy touched the mirror in the bathroom and looked at her own reflection. Since when were her eyes so empty and dark? Why did her skin look dead?

Or had she died and this was hell?

No. She wasn't dead. She was sure she wasn't dead.

He was crazy too. Totally. Amy chuckled and then frowned. This looked like one of those social experiments, 'We put two psychopaths in the same house only to monitor them and see their reactions. Oh no, don't worry sir, the subjects were not harmed during the experiment'.

LiesLiesLiesLiesLiesLiesLiesLiesLies

Nobody was monitoring her. Only he did. He was keeping her in his house for safety. Amy knew he was a control maniac, a person that couldn't stand not having something he wanted.

She heard the door opening behind her and she flinched, but didn't move from her position. Her hand on the mirror trembled for a second. And she closed her eyes so she wouldn't see him.

He had taken all the keys in the house so she wouldn't be able to lock any door.

He was right behind her. His hand slowly touched her hair and pushed them over her shoulder, bringing them all on the front of her body.

Amy stood frozen. A sick part of her enjoyed Ian's touch. She could feel his breath on her nape, warm and steady. His lips slowly touched her nape, sending chills all over her body.

It was wrong. It was so wrong. She wanted to leave. She wanted to leave and die.

Ian's right arm slipped around her waist, bringing her closer to him. His other hand touched her hand on the mirror and fondled it slightly.

Python. He was like a python, wrapping around her slowly, only to give her a sweet, slow death.

His lips are not on her skin anymore. He puts his chin on her shoulder.

"Amy look" he tells her and for once, she obays. She opens her eyes and looks at their reflection.

Death. The whole sight screamed death. Death and insanity. Even behind Ian's beautiful eyes, she could see his madness. It was there, like a bird in its nest. 

"Let me go" she whispered and he smiled.

"Never" he answered and his smile disappeared. And he meant it, she knew he meant it.

That sick part that enjoyed him was taking over. For a change, Amy let it. Just for today. After that, she would kill him.

She slowly turned around and faced him. "You're mad" she told him and his glance darkened.

"Never call me mad again" he darkly warned her.

"Or what?"

Their faces were close. And Ian just made the gap disappear.

Amy felt his presence all around her. She could see him there, touching his lips on hers. She could smell him, his male cologne and that smell that only he had. She could taste him, while her lips moved against his. She could hear him, his low moan that came out of his throat. She could touch him, with her hands moving on his chest and his shoulders and his hair. His soft, black hair.

If they were crazy, then this was the most maddening thing that they had ever done.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

writerbookworm21

THank you. I was wondering if you'd post another chapter. I was hoping you would.

• Posted at:

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

You know you do, you kill me well
You like it too, and I can tell

That smell. It was burning her nose.
It was the smell of ash and fire. And burnt skin.
Amy looks around her terrified. She is at her parents' house. Everything is burning around her.
She tries to scream her brother's name, but she can't remember it. He hears him screaming in the distance, along with a man and a woman's voice. A sob escapes her lips. She can't remember their names and they are burning, they are burning in hell.
She screams the only name she knows. "Ian!" She sees him on the other side of the corridor, with terror and emptiness in his eyes. The knife in his hands is bleeding slowly.
Amy looks at her own hands. Blood.
A whisper. You killed them.

Amy wakes up screaming. A thin layer of sweat covers her skin. Her mind is blurry, her eyes are full with tears.
I killed them
A hand touches her own, while an arm is wrapped around her shoulders. "What happened?"
Amy slowly turns her head, only to see Ian there, looking at her. The thought of her sleeping next to him made her want to throw up.
She pushes his body away and runs to the other side of the room.
I killed them
"Amy let me help-"
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!"
She wants her brother. She wants Nelly. She wants her uncle.
I killed them
She wraps her arms around herself and presses her body on the corner of the wall. She can hear his footsteps towards her. Her voice comes out as a low growl. "Stay away from me, you monster."
Amy looks at him. His skin was smooth and soft looking. His torso was well built. His hair was perfect. His face was model like.
His eyes were the only thing that betrayed the demon he truly was.
You killed them
She runs out of the room like a scared dog, without knowing where to run to.
She had been sleeping with the murderer of her family.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

bump

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

elfbulldog81

O.O ptfl. O.O

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

My inner demon, he is screaming at me "Take her now!

This is your only chance, won't get another, don't let me down!"

Monster. That word echoed in his ears more familiar than it should have. His fists tightened, his sanity -or what was left of it- got quickly covered by a thick cover of fury. 

He was done with being called a monster

He caught up with her just before she would run down the stairs. It was just like that night. She was running. Shock and despair mixed with terror was heavily written all over her face. 

Ian tries to grab her arm, but she wrenches it quickly out of his grasp and with her another hand, she scratches him in the face. Instead of making him stop, the feeling of blood slowly coming out of the scratches on his cheek, fills him with anger and the adrenaline that was boosting inside him only made things worse. 

For Amy at least, because he, oh he enjoyed every minute of this. 

He presses her body on the wall and grabs her wrists so she won't move herself. Oh, control. Control was everything. 

"Monster is not something I like to be called as" Ian tells her in a slow and steady voice trying to make her stop moving around and screaming.

"Like I care!"

He grabs her jaw. As harsh as it must be, steady. He forces her to face him. "Talk back to me again, and I swear, I'll kill you with my bare hands. And it will be slow. And painful." 

She locks eyes with him. She is trembling. "Do it, you piece of-"

Without a word he throws her on the floor and her head hits on the wall. The voices wouldn't stop inside his head. Her low cry reaches his ears but his body seems to be moving on its own anymore. He walks in the bathroom and shuts the door behind him hard. 

He positions his body over the sink and shouts, so he couldn't hear them anymore. 

This was his punishment. And it was eternal like his insanity. 

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

bump

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

writerbookworm21

I accidentally left the MB for awhile. Your stories are half the reason I'm back.

• Posted at:

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Veronica: Thank you!!! ^-^ **blushes like a tomato**

Imagine our children

How messed up would they be?

Mommy's a psycho

Daddy lives in a dream

Don't take this the wrong way

For the rest of the week, they avoided even seeing each other. When someone would catch the shadow of the other just about to come out behind a wall, they would leave the room they were in and go anywhere but there. 

It was only a month after their fight that they actually faced each other.

-

Amy looked at the mirror after throwing up all over the sink. The smell of the liquid made her even more dizzy, and she slowly turned around and let her back slide down the wall next to the mirror.

Her whole body was week and her skin was even paler than usual. It wasn't like she wasn't eating; she was actually eating quite well in contrast to what her previous eating habits had been.

Her hand softly touched her forehead where the bruise from her fight with Ian had been. Now it was gone. Maybe she was feeling nauseus, because he had damaged her brain or something.

Not that she was worried. In fact, maybe a brain damage would be her only escape from this hell.

-

Two days later, she fainted. She was in the kitchen, when she heard Ian's footsteps out of the room, heading to the direction she was in. With panic, she rushed to the other side of the room, and was about to open the door and leave, when a wave of dizziness hit her. Next thing, she knew, she was on the kitchen floor. She felt so numb and tired, like she was realizing she was falling but didn't have the strength to stop it. Ian calling his name seemed like something that came from the darkness in her mind. And then everything turned black.

When she woke up, she was on the couch and Ian was on the other side of the room, observing her like she was an animal in a cage in a zoo. At the sight of him, she immediately tried to gain her senses, so she could leave as far away as she could. He looked as evilly perfect as before.

"Are you okay?"

His voice made her sick, resulting in her throwing up all over the carpet.

-

The doctor that came in the house was the first person she had seen, apart from Ian in a very long time. Even though Ian had told her he was "someone he trusted", he warned not to tell him anything stupid, otherwise he would kill them both. And Amy wouldn't mind, before Ian added "and that would be such a shame for a family to lose a father and grandfather, wouldn't it be, Amy?"

Oh, the hate she felt towards him.

The doctor seemed like a kind man, and apparently thought of Amy as 'Ian's girlfriend'. She tried to control herself, and didn't say anything.

In fact, she didn't say a word until the doctor was done.

-

The mumbling outside the room's door stopped, meaning that the doctor and Ian talk was over. Amy was lying on the bed just staring at the wall, without any interest at all. Maybe I'm dying. Would she want that?

Maybe. The girl sighed.

The door opened with a click after a few minutes and Ian came in. She knew it was him, because his perfume scent filled the room. She could have sworn it smelled like blood.

Instead of walking to her, he just touched his back on the door and hit the back of his head on it. He slowly raised his trembling hands on his head and buried his face in them.

At the sound of his head hitting on the door, Amy turned around and looked at him.

Maybe I am dying.

They just stood in silence for a few minutes more.

She heard him curse under his breath. Again. And again. And again.

"Great news, Amy" he almost whispered at her and took his hands away from his face, revealing his broken expression. "You are fine.In fact you both are."

Her blood froze in her veins. A faint whisper left her lips. "...what?"

"Pregnant" he whispered as if the word was poison. "You are pregnant."

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

writerbookworm21

OOh. Like it!

• Posted at:

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Amy stood up from the bed without a breath. For a second, she just stood there frozen like she had just seen a ghost. Then, she walked to Ian with fast steps and gripped his shirt tightly.

"Stop messing with my head!" she screamed and her grip tightened. "Say you're lying! Say you're lying,Ian!"

And for the first time, Ian didn't do anything. He just looked at her with the same dark look without moving an inch.

Tears started falling from her eyes,but she didn't care. "Why aren't you saying anything!?" she screamed louder this time and punched his chest with all the strengh she had. "I've gone mad in here! Is that what you wanted since the first moment you locked me up in this hell? Because you succeded it, bravo, Ian, well done to you!"

She took a step back and clapped, now sobbing. She knew she looked mad, but wasn't she anyway?

"But not this!" She shook her head. "Not this, Ian."

He still wouldn't say anything. A sob escaped from Amy's lips and she put her palm on her forehead.

"Say something."

After ten seconds of silence she added "please."

Ian slowly looked at her. "You are indeed pregnant Amy."

She let out a cry and fell on her knees and covered her face with her hands. "But.." she heard him saying "We can work this out- I- I'll help you with all this-"

"I don't want your baby Ian."

Ian stopped and Amy felt his eyes on her. "I don't want this baby." she said in a low but steady voice. "I hate you."

There was another moment of silence.

"Work on it alone then."

And Ian left the room leaving her hopeless.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Bump

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Interested to see where this goes.

• Posted at: